Life 33 - MT Week 2: Truth or Dare?

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want to ask you guys about.. Err....", you stopped your words. You rolled your eyes and thinking the fact that it will be embarrassing to tell everyone about the presents that you've got. It would be not right for you if you asked them one by one who the sender is.

 

What if there's no one from them that really send me those presents? And.. What if the sender didn't want his identity to be revealed in front of the others? Err.. I should not ask them about it then..

You thought that it would be best to keep it as a secret, since the presents contained with the word 'love' and showed a special 'care' for you. Moreover, you better keep it by yourself so the other members won't tell your brother about it.

 

"What? Just spill the bean...", Sunggyu raised an eyebrow

 

"Er... He-He.. I just want to ask... Who was the person who brought me to my room right after I fainted this morning?", you quickly changed your question.

 

L.Joe and Woohyun glared each other, and then they pointed their finger to Dongwoo with a not amuse expressions.

 

"Omo! Dongwoo oppa? You carried me back here? So-sorry to trouble you..", you bit your lips.

 

"No worries Jae.. I'm your oppa.. You're my sister.. It's my responsibility to help you, right?", Dongwoo winked at you.

 

You blushed and you started to think again about who was the sender of your presents.

Dongwoo oppa said the words 'your oppa'.. It's written as well in the bouquet's letter.. Oh my gosh.. Is he the one who sent me those flowers? Aishh... Molla! I better stop guessing and focus on our band practice..

 

You looked at Dongwoo, “Thank you oppa! You're so kind and I guess I owe you a lot!”, you bowed your head then smile at Dongwoo.

 

"You're welcome, my dongsaeng~ Hehehe~ So from now on, will you acknowledge me as your real brother? I love to have a cute sister like you.. And.. Sometimes I feel happy when someone depend on me...", Dongwoo gave you a warm smile.

 

"Wow! Why not? My pleasure! Thanks oppa! I'm happy to know that!", you felt grateful to have another brother like Dongwoo.

 

"Yeah! Give me five, Jae!!", Dongwoo laughed and approached you to give a high five.

 

Right when his hands about to touch your hand, L.Joe suddenly grabbed both of his hands, stopping him to have a high five with you. In the other side, Woohyun instantly pulled your body to his chest and hugged you from the back, tried to stop you from doing so too. You showed your confuse look to Woohyun and L.Joe and the others were just blinking their eyes, seeing the scene as an amusing one. You pushed Woohyun's body lightly then raising an eyebrow.

 

"Woohyun oppa.. What are you doing? It's embarrassing!”, you looked surprised.

 

L.Joe released Dongwoo's hands after that. Dongwoo became very awkward and nervous. He tried to find an excuse to leave the awkward scene. He rushed to his room and everyone just stayed quiet and looked at each other, having no idea what kind of situation that they just saw.

 

You went to the middle of everyone, "Well~ Hmm.. I want to thank you to all of you, guys.. Especially L.Joe oppa and Woohyun oppa.. Err...”, you cleared your throat then looked at L.Joe with a warm smile, “Thank you oppa, for being care with me.. But please.. Even I'm the only girl in this group, just treat me equally just like the others.. No matter what kind of responsibility that Yongguk oppa has gave to you, you don't need to treat me differently from the others or make me as a special person in here.. Okay?”

 

“But Jae-”, L.Joe wanted to complain but he stopped his words when he saw you standing in front of Woohyun who stood beside him.

 

"And you.. Woohyun oppa.. Stop being greasy with me! Sometimes.. Err.. It think it's a little bit.. Well, that's uncomfortable sometimes..”, you rubbed the back of your neck and showing him your shy smile.

 

Woohyun smiled back at you and nodded. But deep inside, he totally ignored your words since he already knew the truth that he did all the things to you not because he is greasy, but because he is really in love with you.. And he likes you more than as a sister.

 

L.Joe came to you and touched your forehead, “Jae-ah.. You better back to rest again, your body still feel hot and looks like your fever still not gone yet..”

 

“Oppa! What did I just said-”, you threw a tantrum to L.Joe but you stopped when you saw a glass of milk in front of your face.

 

“My princess Jae~~ Here is hot milk for you.. It's good for your body and it will make you feel better!”, Woohyun who rushed to the kitchen, came back with a glass of milk in his hand and held it in front of your eyes.

 

You rolled your eyes then sighed deeply.

They totally ignore my words! I just said to stop showing me an over-care.. God! I'm so speechless.

 

------------------------------------

 

Both L.Joe and Woohyun have brought you back to your room in the second floor, so it was only Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Niel, CAP, Changjo and L who was in the living room. They were just enjoying themselves in this free time.

 

Sungjong ran to Sunggyu who was laying on the sofa, he yelled in a loud voice.

“Hyung~~!!! Did you see that? Did you see-did you see?! What's wrong with them? It feels like.. They became more and more over protective with Jae noona!”

 

Sungyeol also poked L's waist, “Ya.. Don't you think that L.Joe and Woohyun acting like Yongguk hyung to shortie Jae? They are over-reacting.. Is it only my imagination or.. not?”

 

“Tch.. Mind your own business, babo.. Geez..”, L rolled his eyes then back to his room feeling bad mood.

 

“Hyung.. What's wrong with them? Don't you think some boys in here are.. A little bit over-caring or something with Jae noona?”, Niel asked CAP.

 

“Yaa you babo! Even a blind person knows that those two are in love with Jae!”, Hoya suddenly yelled at Niel but glanced at Sunggyu when he said the word 'blind person'.

 

 

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes to Hoya, “Yaa.. I knew my eyes are small.. But I'm not a blind person!”, he then looked at Niel, “From the beginning, I know exactly that those two like Jae.. Not only as a sister or just to play around.. They looked at that troublemaker Jae as a woman..”

 

“MWOOOO?! Like? So they are in LOVE?!”, Niel shouted.

 

“Ya ya ya.. What's so strange with love?! It's beautiful..”, Changjo suddenly smirked.

 

"Well.. Sometimes, I really want to know what is the taste of love too!”, Niel suddenly stood up, “I got that supa luv oh oh oh oh~", Niel dance to 'Supa Luv' by Teen Top while winking to Sungjong.

 

“What's that dirty wink for?! Love is not a food! Don't think of weird things and don't show me that dirty wink of yours! I really want to puke..”, Sungjong glared at Niel and Niel just laughing being happy that he successfully teased Sungjong.

 

------------------------------------

 

Several days passed and everything looked normal and fun. All of MASTERPIECE members were practicing on day and night. There's no time to play and they saw this competition as a serious challenge. Some reporters often visited them to shoot some scene. The popularities of both Infinite and Teen Top also rising since it's the first time they made collaboration as a new band under the name of MASTERPIECE. All the fans have been waiting for their performance and it’s not only bringing a good image to your college, but it also a good opportunity to show their amazing talents in music.

 

You became popular as well. Some became your fans, while the others became haters. There are also some anti-fans-club of yours. But well.. You are a strong girl that no one can stop you once you've made a decision. You showed 100% of your hard work and responsibility to the band. You also didn't want to disappoint L.Joe and you also need to help L, being close with him as his partner. You did all of this for the sake to fulfill your younger brother's dream as well.

 

Everyone still focus on their own track. Niel and Sungjong with their unending teasing battle, L and L.Joe with unending glaring competition, Hoya with his never ending obsession in spiritual things, Sungyeol and Sunggyu who like to tease you all the time, Woohyun and L.Joe still with their over-care for you, Dongwoo and Sungjong who obsessed to be your real brothers, and lastly L, who also keep calling you 'bird' and tease you all the time as well. There's only CAP and Changjo who act pretty cool and act normally towards you.

 

L still busy teaching Sunggyu on how to play guitar, he still believe that maybe it is related with his second mission as well. Zelo sometimes appeared to discuss about how to find a way to pass this mission quickly. Nothing much changed, it's almost became a daily routine for a week. The only one that has changed was the high-progress of all of you became one great team in music.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

It's the second week of the MT. Just like a week earlier, no one has wake up yet in the morning. You were the only one who has woke up. You open your door and found a similar thing that you have got earlier one week ago. You rubbed your eyes then bent down. You found some balloons in front of your door again with letter on it.

 

You grabbed the letter and read it.

 

I go to sleep alone and wake up alone, but everything what matters is the time in between. I saw you there in my dreams.. My princess Jae..

 

“Err what is this? It's too greasy! I really want to puke..”, you shook your head, “Hey wait..”, you looked to the letter again, “My princess Jae? Is it from Woohyun oppa?!”

 

You went back to your room and searched for the previous letter that you once got from the love balloon one week ago.

“Omo! This hand writing.. They are the same! Geez.. So it's Woohyun oppa who sent me those balloons before..”, you close the letter, “Like always.. He can't stop those greasy things and still play around with me..”, you brought all the balloons to your room and put it on your bed along with the letters.

 

You looked at the roses inside the vase on your table, “Hmm.. I wonder who sent me the bouquet and also the porridge..? Is it Woohyun oppa too?”, you open the drawer and pick up the other letters that you got as well.

 

“Hmm.. These two hand writings are different with Woohyun oppa's.. So it's not given by Woohyun oppa? So who..?”, you thought for a second then shrugged. You put the two letters back to the drawer and close it down.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on your door, then in a speed of light he open it then strode inside your room without waiting you to say 'come in' or anything.

 

"Yaaa shortie Jae!! Good morning!!", Sungyeol shouted to you.

 

You turned around and gasped, you kicked his leg as a reflex action. “Awwwww!!!”, Sungyeol winced.

 

“Omo! Yeol! Are you crazy?! Don't shock me like that and besides don't yell! You'll wake everyone.. And last, don't just go inside my room before I let you to come-”, you said to him but he just ignored your words and play with the balloons that you just got.

 

"What's with these balloons? Where do you get it?", Sungyeol looked at the letter on the bed and he read it, "Woah! It's Woohyun hyung's hand writing! So, he is the one who gave it to you?! Wow~ I never know that he can be this romantic!", he continued to play with it.

 

"Yeol!! Stop playing around!”, you snatched the letter from his hand and hid it behind, “Please keep it as a secret! Don't let anyone know about this presents or letter, especially L.Joe oppa! He will definitely tell it to Yongguk oppa!!", you begged.

 

Sungyeol blinked then smirked, “Well.. Secret huh? It sounds fun.. I will not tell the others, but...”, Sungyeol suddenly snatched the letter again from you, “Let me keep this letter!! HAHAHA!”, he held it up high in the air.

 

You gasped and started to jump up and down to grab the letter, but unfortunately, Sungyeol as the tallest one and you as the shortest one, made you couldn't reach his hand.

 

“Give it back to me! YAA! Yeol give it back!”, you yelled as you keep jump up and down.

 

“Then try it shortie~~~”, Sungyeol enjoyed making fun of you.

 

“Yaa you jerk- whoaaa!”, your feet suddenly slipped and ended up stumbling to the front. Sungyeol also stumbled backwards because your body pushed him.

 

“Whoaaa...!”, Sungyeol also stumbled backwards because your body pushed him.

 

And yes.. Both of you ended up landing on your bed with you on top of Sungyeol's body. You both winced in pain. You looked up just to meet Sungyeol eyes to eyes. Your face was so close with his, so both of you blushed red instantly. You could see his eyes clearly in that close distance and you could also heard his heart beat.

 

Sungyeol couldn't hold his laughter. He ended up laughing and suddenly repeating the words that he just read on the letter.

“Oh~ I go to sleep alone~~ And wake up alone~~ But everything what matters is the time in between~ I saw you there in my dreams~~”, Sungyeol said in a mocking tone and laughing hard. You just blinked your eyes without move a single inch, still being on the top of his body.

 

You didn't realize that your door was still open, there was L who already woke up standing in front of your door. His eyes grew big right after he heard Sungyeol's words and saw both you and Sungyeol's suspicious pose on the bed.

 

 

“YA! What happened here??!”, L yelled. He couldn't believe with what he just saw.

 

Both of you and Sungyeol turned your head to L.

“Uwaaaaa!!”, you shock and quickly stand up from Sungyeol's body.

 

Sungyeol then sat up and fixes his shirt, while you were just standing, avoiding L's eyes. You looked down and felt awkward as hell.

 

“Nothing! Hahaha~ We're just playing around..”, Sungyeol then walked out from your room and tapped L's shoulder. He went back to his own room, leaving you and L.

 

L looked at you and noticed your messy hair. He also looked at the balloons that already been falling to the floor.

Yeol is confessing his love to Jae?! Why there's so many guys here who chasing after this ugly, messy, and stubborn girl?! Are they crazy or something?!

 

You got confuse after seeing L was just standing at there, starring at you without saying anything.

 

You finally shouted, "Waeeee?!"

 

"How can you still have time to play around in this kind of situation?! Can you be more serious to think about our competition? We only have one week left to practice and your skill in violin still under average! You better focusing on your practice!", L suddenly mad.

 

“Mw-mwooo?! Why did you suddenly care about my skill in violin?! Just focus on yours! For your information.. Your guitar skill is also not that great!!”, you yelled back to L then slammed your door in front of his face.

 

L's eyes became big again, he flinched because you slammed the door hardly right in front of his eyes.

“Tch!”, L gritted his teeth became irritated more. He didn't know the reason why he can be mad so suddenly to you.

 

--------------------------------------

 

It was afternoon and everyone gathered in the practice room like usual. L was sitting on the chair while holding his guitar. He didn't play it, instead he was just starring at Sungyeol who was in the middle of practicing drum. L thought back to the previous scene about his best friend and his partner. He still thought it as an unbelievable scene.

 

He then glanced at Woohyun, L.Joe, Dongwoo and Sungjong, who were standing beside you. Those four care for you so much and helping you much on your violin and giving you some advices.

 

Tch.. It's totally like a virus! Several days ago, there's only Woohyun hyung and L.Joe, now the virus affected to Dongwoo hyung, Sungjong, and even Yeol! They totally are crazy! Flying around near that girl in everyday just like dirty flies! I wonder if that virus will infect the others or not?

L then glanced at C.A.P, Changjo, Niel, and Hoya who busy with their own practicing.

 

Suddenly Sunggyu was surprising L from behind, “DOR!”

 

L got shocked then turned his head to Sunggyu. Sunggyu just laughing then sat beside him, “Hahaha got you! Why did you stop playing and daydreaming? Are you feeling stress or something, buddy?”

 

L chuckled, "Stress? Don't get me wrong, hyung. I'm not worried with my skill at all. You knew that I had play guitar since I was a child. No one can deny my expert skill, okay? It's EA~~SY to play it even with my eyes close.."

 

Sunggyu woo-ed L then he said, "Yaaa... You know what?.. Same with the rule of math: If it seems EA~~SY, then you’re doing it WRONG~~~"

 

L gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter