Life 63 - Gang of Seoul

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L turned his head and gasped. He narrowed his eyes on the six men standing in front of him. The 5 on behind holding some dangerous stuff like knife, baseball sticks and also....

A gun.

Sunggyu’s jaw dropped and he couldn’t speak anything. What..? How can they found us here?! One is already hard to deal with and now he brought 5 more people?! What are they?! Gangsters?

Zelo gulped as he looked at the man on the front. He could feel the killing gaze from the muscled man in front of him. “Eommaya LG! What is Yong Yong oppa doing here?!”

In front of them was Bang Yongguk. Standing with a killer gaze with 5 other men behind him. Zelo turned panic, “Are they some kind of mafia or something?!”


L and Sunggyu looked at each other and thought the same way. What brought Jae’s brother here?!

They really don't have any idea about what's going on, but they know for sure that they can't run away from that situation.

 

Yonguk smirked then the man behind him stepped forward. He wore a scarf on his head and then yelled, “Bring them to the car!”

The other men went to L and Sunggyu and starting to lock their hands.

 

“Mwo?! Are you guys trying to kidnap us?!”, Sunggyu gasped, “Hey! Wait! YA! Wait- mmf!”, one of the man covered his mouth.

L just followed them without saying anything. He then stared at Sunggyu and gave him an eye contact. It’s better if we just follow them for now, hyung.. We need to find out more what is happening...

“LG! Hey wait!!”, Zelo ran after them, “Should I tell Jae eonni about this?! Or.. Err.. Maybe Daehyunnie? Or Leadernim?!”, he became panic more than before.

L glared at him and shook his head lightly. Don’t tell Jae anything... Or anyone...

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu and L were being tied in a pole. The other 5 men and Yongguk sitting on a round table beside them while drinking alcohols.

 

“YA! Where are we?!”, Sunggyu yelled, “What have we done and who the hell are you guys?!”

Yongguk was chuckled while the others are laughing. L glared at them and gritted his teeth. What the hell is he thinking?! And what’s with the other 5? Their clothes are really weird and also their hair...

 

“Do you want to know what is your big mistake?”, a man with dark skin and big muscle then pressed a button on a remote. A big screen suddenly appeared on the wall.

Sunggyu and L furrowed their eyebrows and the screen turned from black to a big picture of a girl.

 

Sunggyu gasped, “What the ..”

L’s eyes widened, “J-jae...?”

 

It was your picture while crossing a street when you were about to go to the college. Sunggyu tried to release himself but failed, “Ya! Release us now! Are you guys Jae’s sasaeng fans or something?! Crazy! You guys are CRAZY!”

 

One the man who looks like the youngest stood up from his seat and walking to L, “Welcome to our secret hideout~”, he then standing in front of L while crossing his arms, “Surprise?”

L looked at him, “Hideout?”, he then looked at Yongguk who smirked even more than before. Jae-ah.. What’s wrong with your brother? Who is he..? Why you guys live in such a different way?

 

Zelo stared at your picture with a blush, “Jae eonni... Is so.. Pretty...”, he then nudged L, “LG! Don’t you think this is weird? All these guys and then Yongyong oppa.. Are they stalking Jae eonni?”

 

L tightened his fist then stared at your picture. This is wrong, Jae.. But I promise I will fix it for you..

“YA!”, Yongguk finally open his mouth, “Don’t stare at my sister’s photo with that gaze of yours!”, he glared at L, “You want to know why we brought you here?”, he then stood up and approached L with a knife on his hand.

 

L gulped but still glaring at Yongguk. Yongguk played with the knife with his fingers then put the edge of the knife on L’s chin, “It’s because I want you to have a death battle with me..”

 

Sunggyu turned his head, “MWO?! Ya! What are you thinking?!”

L frowned. Damn it! I never really scared with this hyung but now... He and his 5 friends of his along with the weapons they have... Why does it feel like I will lose to them even though I have my half-spirit powers..?

L was sweating a lot but he knows soon or later this thing will happened to him. He knows that this is the price of choosing you. He told himself not to give up even though he was nervous of losing. He then gave an intimidating gaze to Yongguk and smirked, “Really? It’s good then..”

 

“I won’t forgive you.. Jae is mine. She is mine.”, Yongguk glared even more, “And there is no way I can give her to an like you!!”, he then tossed away his knife while the other man handed him the baseball stick.

“BE PREPARED TO DIE!”

Right when the baseball stick was about to hit L’s head and cracked it onto pieces, L stopped it with one of his hand.  He tried to stop it with his power and glared at Yongguk.

All the men’s eyes in the room widened seeing L already freed from the tied rope. Even Sunggyu couldn’t believe with what he see right now.

 

L smirked, “Don’t. Even. Try”, he then pushed Yongguk hardly until he stumbled backwards.

 

“Arrghh...”, Yongguk fell on the floor and the 5 men helped him to stand up, “Are you okay?”

Yongguk frowned and looked at L. He is not normal.. I know it from the first time we met..

 

L took a step forward and bowed his head lightly, “Annyeonghaseyo hyung..”, he then sighed, “I know why you are so angry like this.. And I want to apologize if you don’t like me since the beginning.. But I will never apologize for what I did to your sister.. I never feel so right whenever I am with her.. I love her more than anything.. You might can stop me, but I will never give up.. Just do whatever you want to me but it won’t change my mind or my heart to be with Jae.. It won’t change my feeling at all. We are both in love and I hope you can accept that..”

Yongguk spat on the ground, “Just. Go. To. Hell.”

One of the men with the weirdest hair stepped forward. He has a long hair only on the right part and he was wearing a black glass with gold accessories.

“Wait a minute, Yongguk.. No need to use too much energy just to kill an ant..”

 

He then took a gun on the table and pointed it to L’s head.

 

Sunggyu and Zelo gasped while L just gulped. L stared at the gun and his heart starting to beat faster.

. What should I do? Is that a real gun? No matter how strong I am now, I will definitely die just by a single bullet on my head..

 

Sunggyu then tried to distract the man, “Ya ya ya! You! Man with the weirdest hair! Don’t scare us just with a piece of toy!”

 

The man just smirked then pulled the trigger which made a “click” sound. Sunggyu gasped again and gulped. ! That’s a real gun!

 

The man then changed his direction to Sunggyu’s forehead, “Oh yes.. My toy might could entertain you.. Wanna try?”, he smirked even more and Sunggyu became stiff.

 

L shouted, “YA! Don’t hurt him! Just shoot me! Shoot me here! Right on my head!”, he tapped his forehead several times.

 

Zelo looked at the tattoo on the man’s arm and shouted, “Eommaya! This man is so scary! He is holding a real gun!”

 

“Why should I listen to you?”, the man looked at L, but his hand still stayed firm on Sunggyu’s forehead.

“Don’t hurt Sungkyu hyung.. He don’t have any mistakes here.. You should kill me instead..”

 

Sunggyu then looked at L, “It’s fine, Myungsoo-ya.. As long as you’re safe then it’s okay if he kills me.. If I died, then it’s my fate..”, his voice sounded weak and cracked. Even though I don’t want to die when I’m still single like this.. I will do it for you, Kim Myungsoo..

 

“ANDWAE!”, L then rushed to the man and pushed his body to stay away from Sunggyu. The man accidentally pulled the trigger again and BANG!

 

Fortunately, the bullet went straight to the photo frame on the wall. His body hit a few of chairs and fell on the floor because L pushed him too hard.

 

L stood in front of Sunggyu with both arms spread wide, “Don’t hurt him! I’m your target!”

Sunggyu frowned, “Ya Kim Myungsoo! Stay away!”. Zelo shouted as well, “LG! Don’t risk your life!!”

 

“Hyung!”, Yongguk ran to the man and helped him stand up, “Are you okay?!”

 

The youngest man then glared at L and shouted, “How dare you did that to GD hyung!! I will definitely kill you today!”

 

Sunggyu and Zelo raised one of their eyebrows. GD...?

L scoffed, “I DON’T CARE! GD or whatever your name is, don’t hurt Sunggyu hyung or I won’t just stay still!”


The man then replied, “How dare you say his name like that! Do you really want to die! He is GD! G-Dragon! Don’t you know him?!”

 

GD felt his back ached and he tried to stand up with the help from Yongguk, “Ya ya ya! You talk too much, Seungri.. And you shouldn’t say my name without honorific too..”, he then stand back up again, staring at Seungri while showing a pose.

 

Seungri quickly bowed his head, “Ne.. Sorry hyung..”

 

L furrowed his eyebrows. What the hell? He is afraid with his own friend?!

 

Seungri then come to the tallest man and nudged him, “Top hyung! You should say something and take care of this!”

 

Top just shook his head while leaning his body on the table. GD then pointed the gun on L again, “Stop playing around.. I wonder what happen next when one of you die?”, he smirked then finally shoot the bullet to L’s direction.

 

Zelo and Sunggyu yelled, “NO!!!”

 

 

BANG!

 

Sunggyu shut his both eyes because the sound was too loud and yelled, “ANDWAEEEE!!!”, he tighten his fists and didn’t even move an inch. No no no! L! You can’t die!

 

Sunggyu could felt tears ran down to his cheek and he couldn’t hear anything. Wait.. What if when I open my eyes then L already .......died? this..

 

He then open his eyes slowly.

There’s L. Kim Myungsoo. Still standing in front of him with arms spread wide, but he didn’t move at all.

 

“M-myungsoo...?”, he tried to call for L.

 

Zelo who had his eyes closed finally open his eyes too and then stared at L in horror, “LG......?”

 

Sunggyu shouted, “Kim Myungsoo! Are you okay??! Answer me!!”

 

“I’m okay...”, L answered with low voice.

 

Sunggyu exhaled deeply and feel relieved. Thank God.. For a moment there, I thought L already died...

 

In fact, there was a hole on the dart’s board on the wall behind Sunggyu and L. GD smirked then blew the hole on the gun, “Why so serious, ants?”, he then laughing along with the others.

 

Yongguk was stayed silent. For a while there, he felt his heart has stopped moving. Somehow he felt relieved that the bullet didn’t really shoot L, but on the other side he still feel angry and couldn’t let L live peacefully.

 

“! Don’t playing around with gun!!”, Sunggyu went mad. He tried to release himself, but the rope was just too tight. L noticed it and helped him with the rope.

With only one single pull, L ripped the rope apart and Sunggyu finally free.

 

Yongguk frowned again and finally came to L and grabbed his collar, “ARE YOU HUMAN?!”

 

Zelo’s mouth wide open, “Did Yongyong oppa already know that you’re a half spirit?!”

 

L just showed his cocky smirk to Yongguk and didn’t say anything. Yongguk glared at him, “You are not a human! You are not even could be counted as a thing that should be exist in this world! You are something that I should throw away. You are trash! You are dirt! You are nothing!!”

 

L just tightened his fist and gritted his teeth. Calm down, L.. You can’t let your anger control your mind.. He is still Jae’s brother after all so you can’t hurt him.. Not anymore..

 

Sunggyu grew even madder, “That’s awful! You are looking down on us?! I can’t handle it anymore!”

GD shook his head and looked at Sunggyu from head to toe, “Well well.. Who are you anyway? You don’t even have the right to talk..”

 

Sunggyu glared at him, “I’m Kim Sunggyu! I’m an idol! I am Infinite’s leader and main vocal, Kim Sunggyu!”

 

GD just burst out in laughter and the others followed. Sunggyu felt annoyed, “What’s so funny? You are not even better than me!”

 

He then looked down to his own clothes and realized he just wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans plus sneakers. He then looked at GD’s shoes and his eyes almost popped out from his skull. Is that Yves Saint Laurent?! ! How much money that he spent to buy that shoes anyway? I should work harder to improve my style from now on!

 

Seungri chuckled, “Ya you! Narrow eyes! You are an idol? Don’t joke around! Hahaha! Sorry, but your appearance is just so... Hmm.. Err... HAHAHAHHA!”, he then started to laugh again.

 

“At least I don’t have dark circles like you, panda!”, Sunggyu glared at Seungri.

 

Seungri scoffed, “Don’t underestimate us if you want to leave this place alive, right Taeyang hyung?”, he looked at the man with scarf on his head.

 

Taeyang nodded, “Yes because we are-“

“From head to toe are number one!”, Top cut him and made the rest of them laughed even more.

 

Zelo titled his head and grew confuse, “Can Zelo just says that these people are ....weird and crazy..?”

 

L and Sunggyu made a face. What an idiot group....

 

Yongguk then looked at GD, “We should finish this faster..”

GD nodded then looked at the man with dark skin, “Daesung.. Can you make them be more serious?”

 

Daesung nodded and hit Seungri’s head, “Ya! It’s not the time for joking around! We need to take care of them..”, he then grab a baseball stick from the table.

 

Yongguk then pushed L’s body away and grabbed a baseball stick as well. “I think I can handle this by myself, but with your help of course it will be faster..”

 

GD twirled around the gun on his hand while looking around, “Wait a minute.. Where it those two kids? They should be here but I don’t see them..”

 

Top answered, “Do you mean Lee Joon and Kikwang?”

Taeyang continued, “Runaway again? Aishh those kids should get some lessons..”

 

GD sighed, “Okay forget it.. Now let’s get serious with this...”

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

You were sitting on the dining table with Daehyun who was sitting across you and just staring at you the whole time.

You sighed and put a strand of your hair to your ear, “Ya Jung Daehyun! It’s been one hour or maybe more.. What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

Daehyun didn’t say anything and just keep staring at you. You grew annoyed and fnally slammed the table with your hand, “Ya! Stop it! Don’t you think it’s so awkward?!”

 

Daehyun finally back to his sense because of the slamming sound. He cleared his throat, “A-aniya.. What are you talking about? I didn’t stare at you.. I don’t.. err.. Hmm I actually just see- Err.. I was thinking, okay?!”, Daehyun tried to deny it.

 

You shook your head, “Jung Daehyun.. Stop making excuses...”, you then leaned back and crossed your both arms in front of your chest, “Now tell me.. What were you thinking about? What did you think about while looking at my face?”

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes, “I told you I didn’t look at you, okay...”, he then sighed and looked away. Suddenly, Sehun’s face appeared on his mind and he spoke up again. “The clue from Sehun..”

 

Your eyes widened, “Oh you met him too?!”

 

Daehyun just nodded. You titled your head, “I almost forgot to ask Zelo about this before. He told  me that he met that Sehun guy to find the clue for L.. So when did you meet him?”

 

“When I met him is not important.. He told us about another half spirit that he guarded before and he told us that the clue is someone who sing ‘sorry sorry’...”, Daehyun said.

 

You looked at Daehyun with big eyes, “It’s so easy! It’s one of the most popular song ever!”, you stood up with bright smile, “It’s Super Junior’s song!”

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, “Super Junior?”

You nodded excitedly, “Yes! Super Junior! But there are 13 members and we don’t know who’s the ex-half spirit...”, you put both on your hands on your hips.

 

“It’s so easy..”, Daehyun replied you the same. You became confuse, “How come?”

Daehyun chuckled, “They are famous, right? Then all you need to do is to find if there was any member who ever involved in a big accident but he maintained to be alive.. That person must be the ex-half spirit..”

 

You tapped your chin, “Sort off..”, you then walked around the table then stood beside Daehyun, “I guess I can try to search some old news on the internet.. Do you want to help me?”

 

Daehyun turned his head to look at you. Of course.. I will always help you whenever you need me...

“Why should I?”, he teased you again.

 

You made a face, “It’s okay if you don’t want, Mr. Sensitive..”, you then turned around to go to your room but Daehyun stop you by pulling your wrist.

 

“Whoa!”, you stumbled backwards because he pulled you a little bit strong and ended up sitting on his lap. Jung Daehyun’s lap.

 

You turned your face only to be greeted by Daehyun’s face which only centimeters away from your face. Your nose and his nose was about to touch if you make any single other move.

You automatically blushed and lost for words. What is he doing?!

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened and he couldn’t speak anything as well. His hand still firm on your wrist, holding it tightly like he never want to let it go. He blushed and feel nervous. He didn’t even know why he pulled your hand like that.

What the Jung Daehyun?! What did you just do?!

 

You gulped and stared at his eyes. You don’t even dare to breathe. You grew stiff and don’t know what to do.

 

Daehyun blinked his eyes and finally spoke, “I-I... Err..”, he then looked away with red face. You felt your heart beat faster. What should I do now?!

 

Suddenly Daehyun put his other hand on your forehead and you gasped silently, “I.. Err.. Is your fever already g-gone..? D-do you feel better now? I hate to see a sick person...”, he then stared at your eyes.

Come on Jung Daehyun, why you have to stutter like that?! Calm yourself!

 

You grew nervous and your heart started to beat even faster, “O-oh.. I-I am okay!”, you then looked down a bit to hide your red face. What’s wrong with this feeling? His words... I heard it before.. But where..?

A flashback when you were sick in the past replayed on your mind. There was your younger brother who said the same words like Daehyun.

His voice started to ring inside your mind.

Noona.. Is your fever already gone? D-do you feel better now? I hate to see a sick person!

 

Daehyun pull away his hand from your forehead, “It’s g-good then..”, he also loosen his grip on your wrist.


You looked up at him and asked, “Daehyun-ah.. Are you-“

 

Daehyun suddenly pushed your body away from his lap and stood up as well, “You said you want to search for the news, right? I changed my mind. I will help you..

 

You blinked your eyes, “O-okay...”, you rubbed the back on your neck awkwardly, “Let’s go to my room and find the news then..”

 

Both of you went back to your room. You turn on your laptop then walked to the cupboard where you kep some old newspapers and magazines.

 

Daehyun chuckled, “What are you?”, he was startled a bit with the fact you collected almost all idols’ magazines.

 

You dusted off some magazines, “I’m a big fan of Himchan oppa, remember?”, you smiled, “I did some clipping about his news so I ended up bought all of this magazines and newspapers.. Well..”, you bit your lips shyly.

 

Daehyun shook his head, “I’m judging you..”, you pouted and Daehyun started to look at all the magazines and newspaper on the floor, “Err.. I will choose the modern way then..”, he went to your bed and started to type on your laptop.

 

“Geesh.. What a lazy angel..”, you mocked him and started to open a magazine.

 

You both started to find the news about accidents that ever happened to SJ’s members. You then looked at Daehyun and laughed at his serious expression. Daehyun looked at you and titled his head, “What’s so funny?”

 

You smiled at him, “It’s just.. This is my first time to see an angel use a laptop..”

 

Daehyun blushed a bit and just looked back on to the screen, “Focus on your job..”

 

“Yes sir..”, you grinned then continued again.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“I give up! I can’t find the news!”, you tossed the newspapers on your hands to the floor, “It’s been 30 minutes and my eyes are going to be red..”

 

Daehyun suddenly shouted, “Ah! Here it is!”

You quickly sat beside Daehyun on your bed, “Omo! Where is it?!”


Daehyun pointed at the screen and you read the article, “So is he the ex-half spirit that we have to find?”, you bent down to read the news even more clearly and Daehyun did the same.

 

“Yes I think so.. It is written here that he involved in a car accident back in 2007.. And he was at the hospital for nearly 4 months..”

 

You nodded your head in response, “Looks like it’s not easy to meet him though...”

 

“Yes.. But we should.. No..”, Daehyun turned his face to you, “We must find him..”

You turned your head as well, “Okay let’s do our bes-“

 

You stopped your words because your face and Daehyun’s face were really close just like before. Both of your face blushed red and quickly sat straight again while looking away.

Geesh.. Why is this happening again?! Calm yourself Bang Yoonjae!

 

Daehyun then tried to fix the awkwardness, “So they sang ‘haengbok’ too?”

 

“Y-yes!”, you finally looked at Daehyun again, “They sang it about 5 years ago..”

 

“I like that song..”, Daehyun suddenly smiled and started to sing a part of the song.

Your eyes widened again. This song is also one of my brother’s favorite song..

 

Daehyun stopped singing then looked at you with a smile, “Sometimes there’s a song that reminds you of someone that you just can’t forget, right?”

 

You felt your heart just being hit by something. You became nervous and gulping. You gripped the bed’s sheet tightly and tried to ask Daehyun again, “D-daehyun.. Seriously a-are you-“

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

You gasped because of the loud knocks, “Is it Yongguk oppa? Is he forgot his key again?”, you walked downstairs and open the door.

 

You were shock with the guests in front of your eyes. You couldn’t even believe why they can be here. Daehyun was behind you and looked confuse, “Who are they?”

 

You open your mouth slowly, “L-lee Joon oppa.. Kikwang o-oppa..”

 

“Hey Jae, long time no see..”, Lee Joon greeted you, but his expression was in panic mode. Kikwang did the same expression as well.

 

You looked at both of them were sweating as if they just running away from a monster that was trying to eat them. You became confuse, “Why are y-you guys here?”

 

“We can’t explain everything to you now.. This is urgent..”, Kikwang tried to catch his breath, “Just one thing, Jae.. Please stop your brother!”

 

“Yongguk oppa?! What do you mean?”, you became worried, “Is he okay? How do you guys know him? Where have you guys been anyway? You both disappeared from the college and everyone is blaming me! What’s happening?!”

 

Daehyun tried to read the situation and grabbed both of your shoulders from behind, “Calm down, Jae..”

 

Lee Joon sighed, “Sorry Jae, we can’t explain it now.. This is really urgent! Yongguk hyung.. He is.. H-he is-“

 

Kikwang cut him, “It’s hard to believe but.. Err.. He is...”, Kikwang bit his lips nervously, “We heard that you already had a boyfriend and now I think that guy is in danger.. Yongguk hyung has been searching for him and we don’t him to be like us..”

 

"WHAT?!", your jaw dropped low.

 

You was in the verge of crying, “Do you m-mean L is in d-danger?! But how-“

 

Daehyun closed his eyes, “.. I know this would happen.. Your brother already suspicious about your relationship with that half spirit..”

You sighed deeply. Damn you Jung Daehyun! Why don’t you tell me about this!

 

“Let’s go now, Jae.. I will bring you there..”, Kikwang suddenly grabbed your hand.

 

“Ya! Why you should hold her hand?!”, Lee Joon then grabbed your other hand.

 

You became more confuse and just looked at both of them cluelessly.

 

Daehyun felt jealous and facepalm himself. Bang Yoonjae.. Can you make me feel peace for a day..?

He then following the three of you from behind.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

L stared at Yongguk, “Just hit me.. Punch me.. Or kill me if you want to.. But please don’t hurt Sunggyu hyung or any other person who doesn’t have relation with this..”

 

Yongguk just kept silent while holding the baseball stick even tighter. L then sighed, “Should I kneel down so you can release Sunggyu hyung from here?!”

 

Everyone looked at L and became surprised with his words.

“Wow.. You are kind of a cheap man, aren’t you?”, Seungri scoffed.

 

Sunggyu looked at L with teary eyes. Kim Myungsoo.. You really changed.. Is it because you are not a human like what Hoya said or maybe Jae is the one who changed you..

 

L gritted his teeth and bent down his body. He was about to kneel down in front of Yongguk but suddenly a loud bang from the door could be heard.

 

The door wide open and everyone inside the room automatically turned their heads to the door.

 

“OPPA! ANDWAE!”

 

All of them were shocked and grew stiff. Yongguk was the most shocked and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

“J-jae?!”

 

L looked surprised as well, “Jae....”

 

Yongguk turned pale, “How can you-“

He then noticed Lee Joon and Kikwang behind you and narrowed his eyes on them, “You guys-“

 

His words were cut by your action. He stared at you in horror because you immediately ran to L, passing him like he was never there. He felt his heart hurt and he felt betrayed.

 

You grabbed L’s shoulder then help him to stand up again, “L! Are you alright?!”, you were about to cry but L gave you a smile, “I’m okay..”, he traced your face.

I’m lucky that I didn’t get hit ...yet. If they saw my wounds got disappeared then I will be in big trouble..

 

“Are you really okay?!”, you checked his whole body with worried expression.

L smiled more, “I’m really okay..”, he patted your head.

 

Daehyun then appeared behind you, “Oh, so you are still alive?”

L automatically glared at him. This bastard... How can he let Jae come to this place!

 

Taeyang suddenly shouted when he found Lee Joon & Kikwang, “Do you guys want to die? Ya! How dare you runaway and brought Jae here!”, he was about to punch Lee Joon right on the face but GD flicked his finger and he stopped his intention.

 

GD shook his head, “Don’t use your strength for useless thing..”, and Taeyang nodded. GD then pointed at you and looked at s, “Mind your manners. There’s a girl here.. We can’t do bad acts while Jae is here..”

 

You looked at GD and became confuse. You looked around to find 4 other men you don’t know. Who are they...?

“Jae!”, Sunggyu’s voice rang to your ears and you gasped when you saw him also there, “Sunggyu oppa! What are you doing here?!”

 

“Bad day..”, Sunggyu then approached you, “Why you didn’t tell us that your brother is a member of a gang?! You should tell us if your brother is a mafia!”

 

“M-mafia?!”, you then looked at Yongguk who immediately looked at you. You glared at him then looked at your surroundings. You noticed that this place just looks like a hideout for gang that you usually seen on tv drama.

 

You stood up and glared at Yongguk even more, “Explain. To. Me.”

 

Yongguk didn’t say anything and just avoiding your eyes. Seungri suddenly bowed his head in front of you and shouted, “Annyeong Jae! We are Big Bang!”, he gave you a grin. 

 

You titled your head, “Big ....Bang..?”

The room went silent and you thought for a while. Where did I ever heard of that name..?

Your eyes widened when you finally realized where you heard that name, “OMO!”, you looked at them in disbelief, “Don’t tell me you guys... Y-you guys-“

You gulped while the 5 members of Big Bang just gave you a smile.

“Big Bang.. You guys are..”, you continued with lower voice, “The famous gang in Seoul...”

 

“WHAT?!”, Sunggyu and L yelled in harmony. L then chuckled, “Really? But I never heard about them in my entire life..”, he then standing beside you.

 

Sunggyu gulped, “I heard about them once I was still in hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter