Life 62 - Prisoner of Love

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

"It’s L.Joe..", Sunggyu stared at Moonsoo.

 

Moonsoo gaped and his eyes grew wide, “Huh? L.Joe..? Do you mean L.Joe hyung? REALLY?!”

 

Sunggyu nodded, “Yes.. He is the strongest candidate out of all..”

 

“Wait! We can’t judge him like this!”, Moonsoo then bit his lips, “I do hear some rumors that he is my brother’s forever rival.. But that doesn’t mean he is the one who hurt mom and dad, right?”

 

Sunggyu sighed, “It’s not rumor.. It’s true.. There’s never been once they don’t argue with each other if they meet..”, he then put his palm on his forehead. But then.. If L.Joe is the real culprit.. What about Kim Himchan?

 

Moonsoo ruffled his hair, “Aish.. I get confuse now.. I never think that L.Joe hyung will do something like this.. We ever spent our enjoyable time together as MASTERPIECE, right? I respect him as my hyung and our leader. So..how can L.Joe hyung is-  Ah! I don’t want to believe it.. But-“

 

“That’s right.. It’s because there’s evidence about this.. I guess I need to talk with Myungsoo first..”, Sunggyu then stood up, “Tell aboenim and eomonim that I came here today..”

 

Moonsoo pouted, “But hyung!”

 

“No but..”, he shook his head, “We will never know the truth until we find out.. I will try my best to find the real culprit.. Who knows your brother want to investigate this even further and bring this case to the court..”

Moonsoo lowered his head, “Okay then.. I will leave it to you..”


---------------------------------------

Zelo and Daehyun were in an empty basement. The place is dim and looks like it’s an old building with no one there.

Daehyun smirked, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Zelo glared at Daehyun, “Didn’t I tell you that I am in a VERY bad mood today?”

 

Daehyun scoffed, “Fine. Don’t regret it.”

With that statement, he flicked his coin to the air and a strong wind came. Zelo’s body started to be pushed backwards. He quickly grabbed his skateboard and holds it tightly while squeezing his eyes.

 

Daehyun put more strength onto the wind and it pushed Zelo’s body even further. Zelo suddenly chuckled, “Is this all you got?”

He then knocked his skateboard twice to the ground and the whole building started to shake, as if there’s an earthquake. He teleported himself to Daehyun’s back and spun his skateboard to the air. A very loud zzingg sound could be heard and Daehyun automatically covered his ears and shut his eyes, “Arrghh…”

 

The voice is so loud, even too loud that if a human hear it, blood can came out from their ears.

 

Daehyun kneeled down, still covering his ears, “!”, he cursed and glared at Zelo who gave him a taunting smirk now. Even though Daehyun is an angel, he still can feel hurt if the other angel attacks him.

 

Zelo whistled, “That’s just the appetizer, Daehyunie.. Should we continue to the main course? I have a special one for you..”

Daehyun was about to stand up but then Zelo already teleported himself far in front of him. “I won’t be defeated by an amateur angel like you!”, Daehyun shouted.

 

“Don’t run away then…”, Zelo said in a mocking tone.

It’s rare to see Zelo act like this, but yes, he is in a very bad mood, and it’s not good for Daehyun, since Zelo’s level is higher than him. This means, he is stronger.

 

Daehyun made another strong wind, “That should be me who said it to you! I will show you my real power! Today is going to be the end of your life..”, he then grabbed his coin again ready to throw it.

 

Zelo showed his evil smirk, “End..?”, he scoffed, “Life?”

He took a step closer to Daehyun, “We already died.. What’s with ‘the end of my life’, huh? We already met our ‘end’, Daehyunie.. There’s no second time for ‘end’...”

Zelo glared even more at Daehyun and that makes the sound even grew louder.

 

Daehyun hissed in pain and keep covering his ears, “You-“

 

Zelo smiled weakly, “It's already the end for both of us.. And to know the truth that LG and Jae eoni will forget everything about my existence all this time.. And also to know that they can't see me or talk to me anymore..”, Zelo then scoffed and glared at Daehyun again, “That's already the REAL END for me!!!”

 

The wind and the sound goes stronger and louder. Daehyun was winced his eyes then glared at Zelo, “I won't go easy on you! Just continue yourself as a crying baby and you will realize soon that it won't change anything!”

 

Daehyun's words sting Zelo's heart so much. Suddenly the wind goes weaker and the loud sound disappeared. Zelo fell down on his knees and touched his chest, “Why I feel so hurt....? This feeling.. This sadness..”, he lowered his head, “I never feel like this before I met them..”

 

Daehyun took this chance to stand up and spinned his coin on the ground. He smirked and a big fire ring appeared surrounding them.

 

Zelo started to feel the hot atmosphere and looked around him. He noticed the fire burnt even more and goes hotter. He furrowed his eyebrows, “What are you doing!?”

 

“Feeling hot already?”, Daehyun laughed, “I will make a BBQ party with you as the special dish..”

 

----------------------------------
 

You were at home, laying on the bed all day. You are sick and you feel your head dizzy since you woke up this morning. You felt your head is heavy and your body is hot. You put a hand on your forehead, “Damn... I get a fever..”

 

You rolled on your bed, reaching for your phone and saw the time which showing 10AM. You huffed, “Is this because I lied to Yongguk oppa that I was sick last night? And now I am really sick..”, you close your eyes and sighed heavily, “Aish.. Why should I sick at a time like this..”

 

You decided to leave your room and find your brother, “Oppa..?”, your voice ringing through your silent house and you couldn't hear any answer. You went downstairs to the kitchen and found a small note on the table. You took it and squinted your eyes to read because of the awful handwriting.

 

Good morning baby~ Sorry I didn't wake you up for our training today..

I need to go somewhere with my friends.. Mianhae..

P.S.

Eat this while it's hot. I made your favorite soup..

 

With love,

Yongguk oppa

 

You felt goosebump after you read it. You raised an eyebrow, “Friends? Since when he has friends...?”, you bit your lips and tried to think. I wonder if he always comes home late with these friends as well... Hmm.. And now he starts to leave me early in the morning? Something's odd..

 

--------------------------------------

 

All Infinite members, except Sunggyu, gathered in the practice room. Everyone look very serious practicing their dance when suddenly Dongwoo went to stop the music.

“Aishh jinjja! Where is Sunggyu hyung?! I lost my concentration because his spot is empty..”, he sat on the floor, “Besides.. We need to shoot our teaser for the world tour concert this evening.. We make to make this perfect, but we can't without him..”

 

Sungjong sat beside him then tapped his shoulder, trying to make him calmer. Sungyeol suddenly said, “Don't tell me he betray us again and move to TS..”

 

“YAA!!”, all shouted in harmony to Sungyeol. Sungyeol flinched, “Opps... Sorry.. Just joking..”

 

“Don't think too much.. He might go with his friends or maybe have another indiviual schedule again..”, Woohyun said while opening the cap of a water bottle.

 

“He left the dorm since early morning though..”, Sungjong pouted.

 

“Dongwoo then laying flat on the floor with his both arms spread widely, “Meolla! I'm just hoping he is okay..”

 

Hoya just being silent and he think about something else. Sungjong noticed the unusual behavior and nudged him, “Hoya hyung.. Do you know something? You looks very calm..  You should tell us if you know something..”

 

“Oh? About w-what?”, Hoya looked at Sungjong. The others became confused and Hoya just shook his head. His eyes then landed on L and he gulped, “Aniya.. I-I don't know anything..”

 

“You really don't know?”, L stared back on him.

 

Hoya grew nervous, “N-no! I don't know! Err.. Maybe err.. He-”

 

“Annyeong~~~”, a voice suddenly barged in the practice room and all of them turned their heads to see the owner.

 

“Sunggyu hyung!”, Sungjong yelled, “Where have you been?!”

 

Sunggyu sat on the floor, “I will explain that later..”, he stared at L then cleared his throat, “Anyway let's continue our practice!”

 

------------------------------------------

 

After a few hours more of practicing, they all took a break. They all look exhausted and some of them even laying breathlessly on the floor. L is an exception. He quickly grabbed his phone and left the room.

 

He opened it and the screen showed nothing but the time. Why Jae still not replying my texts? Is she okay?

He bit his lips and his face turned worried. He then called you and after a few seconds you finally answered, “JAE?!”

 

Your voice cracked, “Yobose-”

L yelled, “Are you okay?! Why didn't you reply my texts since this morning?!”

 

L could heard your weak chuckle, “Ah sorry.. Actually I-m- uhuk uhuk..”, you coughed continuously.

 

“Jae-ah? Are you okay?”, L started to feel worried, “A-are you s-sick!?”

 

“No.. I'm not..”, you pretended to be okay because you don't want him to come over and abandoned his schedules again.

 

“Really? Don't lie to me, Jae..”, L asked again.

 

“Yes.. I'm okay.. Really..”, you paused for a second to hold your cough, “Where are you now? Have you eat?”, you tried to change the topic.

 

L sighed, “I'm in the practice room now.. We're going to shoot our concert's teaser this evening..”

 

“That sounds cool.. You guys have to give your best! Fighting!”, you cheered for him.

 

L smiled and felt energized with your cheer, “Thank you.. And of course! We, Infinite, will always give our best because we are the best of the best!”, he grinned.

 

You laughed, “Yes yes.. You are..”

L's voice then turned into a gentle one, “Jae-ah.. I don't know w-why.. But whenever I hear your voice or whenever I see you.. I feel like my body has recharged again and filled with so much energy.. You are really my source of strength..”

 

You blushed, “Y-ya! What's with that sudden confession!”, you then smiled widely, “I feel happy too if you feel that way..”, you suddenly couldn't hold your cough even longer and finally coughed continuously again.

 

L furrowed his eyebrows, “Jae? Are you sure you are okay? You keep coughing..”

 

You cleared your throat, “I-I'm okay! Now just continue with your schedule.. I think I am going to sleep again because of this small fever.. Don't worry, I will recover anytime soon.. Good luck on your shooting tonight!”

 

With the mention of the word 'fever', L felt his head hot and he felt worried as hell, “Where are you now? Home?”

 

You sighed, “I'm okay.. I hung off, okay.. Bye~”

 

“Ya! I told you not to lie to me-”, L shouted but you already hung off the call. L stared at his phone. He stared at your smiling face on his phone's wallpaper. Are you really okay? What's with this odd feeling.. There must be something wrong..

L tightened his grip on his phone.  I should go see you and ensure myself that you're okay..

 

L went back to the room, “Guys.. I need to go for about a hour or maybe two.. I will make sure I will go back before the shooting time..”

 

“Mwo?!”, Sunggyu and Dongwoo yelled in harmony.

 

“Where are you going?”, Sungyeol asked. “We need to practice more..”, Dongwoo added.

 

“The media still keep their eyes on us since the press conference.. We need to do our best and not underestimate the shooting this time.. They expect much from us..”, Hoya said.

 

“Don't worry.. I will be back before the shooting starts..”, L grabbed his bag and ready to leave.

 

“Are you going to meet Jae?”, Sunggyu made L stopped his steps and turned around, “Please don't block my way.. I have the rights to meet her whenever I want..”

 

“You can't go, Myungsoo-ya.. I have something important to tell you and besides you can't be caught dating a girl at a time like this..”, Sunggyu raised his voice.

 

L tightened his grip on his bag, “Tell me later then.. It's not like I'm not going back.. And besides, I can take care of that.. Trust me, I won't get caught.. I only leave for an hour..”

 

“No!”, Sunggyu walked to the door and blocked it, “I said NO!”

 

“I need to see her, hyung! Please don't do this! I don't want to fight with you, either so please get away..”, L started to feel annoyed.

 

“Is there something happened to Jae?”, Woohyun suddenly said.

 

L just glared at Woohyun, “It's none of your business..”, he then went to Sunggyu and pushed his body aside roughly.

 

“Auchh..”, Sunggyu fell to the floor.

 

Sungjong stood up, “Myungsoo hyung!”, but L already left the room.

 

Sunggyu sighed, “Aishhh that kiddo.. Why is he so strong?!”, he hold his left arm, “It's hurts...”

 

“I told you.. He has supernatural power..”, Hoya said to Sunggyu. Sunggyu shook his head, “Don't start, Lee Howon..”, he then walked to the table and grabbed the spray to ease his pain arm.

 

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and then stood up, “I think I need some fresh air.. I will be back soon..”, he also left the room and in fact, running to chase L.

 

“Ya ya ya.. Woohyun hyung!”, Sungyeol called for him but he already left.

 

“Let them go!”, Sunggyu yelled, “Let's just continue practice without them..”


------------------------------------
 

You were laying on your bed, covered your whole body with thick blanket. You looked so pale and sweating a lot. You breathed heavy air and you could felt your head spinning. You already ate your medicine, but yeah sometimes it’s not healing you as fast as you want it to be.

 

Your phone rang and you lazily grabbed it from your night desk. You saw 'Zombie L' appeared on your screen and answered it, “Yeobose-”

 

L bombarded you with questions, “How do you feel now? Have you eaten your medicine? Do you feel dizzy? Have you eaten your lunch? Are you alone at home now?”

 

“Yayaya.. Which one should I answer first? Can you calm down and ask me one by one..?”, you sat and leaning on your bed's board.

 

“I'm so worried, okay?! How can I calm down?!”, L said.

 

You shook your head and smiled. He cares for me a lot.. “Ya.. Didn't I tell you that I'm okay? You should just focus on your practice..”

 

“Because I know you are not good with lies, that's why I'm worried with you..”, L said with a heavy sigh, “Can you walk off from your bed? Because I need you to open the door for me..”

 

“MWO?!”, you automatically stood up from your bed and that made you even more dizzy, “Auch..”, you hold your head and sat back again on your bed.

 

“Gwaenchanha??!”, L shouted from the other line.

 

You put a hand on your forehead, “Can you tell me where you are again now?”

 

L firmly said, “I'm in front of your house..”

 

“You gotta be kidding me, L.. What are you doing here?! What if my brother see you?!”, you felt mad.

 

“I assume you are alone now..”, L answered and you could already imagine his annoying smirk.

 

“I won't open the door.. Just go back to your practice..”, you laying back on your bed and hung off the call, “Stupid zombie..”, you tossed your phone to your night desk again.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Jae-”, L pouted and thinking hard. What should I do to make her open the door... Hmm..

He then flicked his fingers and smirked, “I got an idea..”, L smiling widely and call you again. You answered it lazily and he said, “Jae-ah..”

 

You answered with a deep sigh, “L.. I told you to go back, right? Why do you still call me?”

 

L changed his tone to a whisper, “Jae-ah.. I think someone is following me! I heard some clicking sound. I guess it's camera's sound? What should I do? What if the media found out that I'm here, standing in front of your house and then they will-”

 

You gasped, “Mwo?! That can't be happening! Andwae!”, you quickly hung off the phone and L smirked in victory. He silently pumped his fist to the air and mouthed 'yes' to himself.

 

He smiled from ear to ear and now waiting for you to open the door.

 

You hardly reached for your door with heavy breath. You took a deep breath before opening the door. I hope this is the best decision to let the zombie go inside my house..

 

You opened the door and you gasped when L suddenly hugged you tightly. “Omo!”, you blushed and tried to push him away, “Ya! Let m-me go!”

 

“No.. It's better this way..”, L took a deep breath of your hair and he feel safe with you.

 

“Y-ya!”, you blushed even more, “At least let me close the door..”

 

All L did was just walked inside your house and stood away from the door then kicked your door to close it. He still didn't want to let go of you and you sighed, “L.. I'm all sweating and you still want to hug me?”

 

“I don't care...”, he your hair and just hugged you even tighter. “Okay now I c-can't breathe..”, you said while pushing his chest.

 

L chuckled and pushed you a little so then he can see your face, “Look.. You are not okay..”, he put his hand on your forehead, “Your fever is high and you said you are okay? Thanks, Jae..”

 

“But I am really okay..”, you gave him a look, “All I need is rest..”

 

“Sshh..”, he put a strain of your hair to behind your ear and gave you a breath-taking smile, “I know you're lying because you don't want to make me worried, right?”

 

You pouted and looked down, “I...”

 

Cute. L smiled even more and hugged you again, putting his head on top of yours, “Don't worry, I will take care of you now..”

 

You blushed then pushed him to release yourself, “I can do it by myself..”. L shook his head, “No.. I'm taking you to the hospital..”

 

“NO!”, you suddenly yelled. L raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

 

“No! I hate hospital!”, you yelled and L gasped, “I hate it! I hate it!”

 

You looked so scared and L stared at you confusedly. He then gulped and felt guilty, “O-okay then.. I won't do that.. I won't...”, he grabbed your shoulders and traced your cheek, “I'm sorry.. I don't know you hate it.. I won't take you anywhere then..”, he pinched your cheek and smile.

 

“Ya!”, you touched your cheek and you felt your heart pounding so loud.

 

“Okay now.. Off to your room to make you rest..”, without you realizing, L already lifted you up bridal style and started walking to the stairs.

 

You circled your arms on his neck and your face became as red as tomato, “YA! PUT ME DOWN! I CAN GO BY MYSELF!”

 

“You will just get more sick if you keep shouting, Jae..”, L said without even have any intention to let you go. He just keep walking to your room.

You were about to yell again when you feel something on your neck and started coughing continuously. You dive your head onto L's shoulder because you felt the dizziness hit your head again.

 

“Look what I've just said.. So now just shut up and follow my rule..”, L said and finally arrived on your room.

 

He then put you on your bed and put the blanket over your body. He then grabbed his bag then took out a thermometer, a towel, an ice pack, and many types of medicines.

 

You glanced at the things he took out, “You bring all of this?”

 

L nodded, “I bought it on the way here.. I don't know what kind of illness you had, so I ended up buy all the types of the medicines..”, he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

You were touched by his action and smiled, “Just give me a medicine for fever and flu..”

 

He handed it to you and then went to take a glass of warm water for you to drink. You ate the medicines and thanked him. How long it been since the last time there is someone who take care of me when I was sick?

You then smiled by yourself. Oh right.. Yongguk hyung always do this kind of things for me though..

 

L asked you to put the thermometer inside your mouth for a while then took it out. He squinted his eyes to see for the result then gasped.

You looked at him confusedly, “What's wrong?”

 

“39 degree!”, he gave you a glare, “And you told me again that you're okay then I will really tight you on the bed with ropes..”

 

“Ya you- uhuk uhuk!”, you coughed again and L patted your head, “Don't yell anymore.. Now just rest, okay? I will make you something..”

 

L then go downstairs and you became confused, “Huh? What is he planning to do now?”


------------------------------------
 

L went to your kitchen and check for the ingredients available on your kitchen. He decided to make a bowl of porridge for you. He then also prepared a cup of hot milk. He then served the porridge in a cute decoration, making a smile face with vegetables. He smiled with satisfaction on his own work,  “Done.. 'L Special Porridge' is now ready..”

 

He nodded then put the bowl and the cup on a tray. He was about to take it to your room, but he unintentionally made the spoon fell to the floor. He sighed and put the tray again and bent down to grab the spoon.

 

L was about to grab the spoon when he found a small cabinet, hidden under the table. He raised an eyebrow, “Hmm? What's this?”, he bent more and open the cabinet. He found some letters and photos inside it.

 

He checked it one by one and there's a photo in a cute frame where you, Yongguk and another guy smiling together. L smiled seeing your smiling face, “So cute.. So this is how she looks like in her school uniform... If only I met her at that time.. Or at least before I died..”, his smile then disappeared and sighed deeply. He then noticed another guy between you and Yongguk. He furrowed his eyebrow, “Who is this guy...?”

 

He tried to think and finally got it, “Oh! Is this her younger brother?”, L took a more look on the guy and mumbled, “Wow.. He really looks like-”, he then gulped, “Well.. Their styles really look alike though.. Is there any possibilities that he is the angel version of Jae's younger brother...?”

 

L went silent for a few minutes then shook his head. Stop it, Kim Myungsoo.. It's impossible.. Jae's younger brother is already died and it doesn't mean that he is an angel now...

 

He continued to look for another thing there and noticed several letters that looked like has been kept there for years. L then put all the things back on the cabinet, “I think there must be a reason why all of this stuff being put here.. I won't be a jerk and look at their family's secrets then..”

He closed the cabinet then stood up. He put the spoon back on the tray then bring it to your room.


-----------------------------------

 

L came inside your room and found you already sleeping. He put the tray on your night desk then sat on your bed beside you. He took an ice pack and put it on your forehead carefully.

 

He then hold your hands and make circle on it with his thumb, “Get well soon, Jae.. I can't handle myself but being afraid and worried to see you like this.. It feels so hurt to see you sick.. I will do anything to make you recover..”, he close his eyes then started to pray for you. After about a minute, he then took a towel and wiped the sweats on your face and neck, “Don't be sick anymore, Jae..”, he bent down then kissed your cheek.

 

He looked at the tray and chuckled, “But you have to eat my cooking when you wake up..”, he smiled then stood up to look around your room.

 

He looked at the wall and sighed, “This room is too full with Himchan hyung..”, he touched on of the pillow with Himchan's face printed on it. Can she stop being Himchan hyung's fan and only look at me starts from now on?

 

L felt jealous but he knew he can't do anything about it. He turned his head and looked at your sleeping figure again, “Jae-ah.. Please just look at me.. Only me..”

 

He back sitting on the bed again and checked your temperature again, the fever has slightly decreased but he knew you haven't recovered just yet. He stared at your face and admired every single thing of it. L smiled softly then bent down again to put a gentle kiss on your lips.

 

He couldn't help but smile. I never thought I will kissing her secretly like this..

He took off the ice pack then started to kiss your forehead. He continously kissing your face gently then lastly, he kissed your eyelid. He examined your peaceful face again and your hair. L put his head besides your shoulder and started to close his eyes.

 

-------------------------------------

 

You slightly felt dizzy and open your eyes slowly. You blinked several times staring at the ceiling then you realized a weight on your shoulder. You glanced to the side and found a head, a figure sleeping next to you while sitting.

 

“Omo!”, you gasped and that makes the person beside you also woke up. L yawned and straightened his body, “You awake?”

 

“What are you still here?!”, you looked at L in disbelief. “Are you feeling better?”, L ignoring your question and just searched for your face.

 

“Yes I am..”, you answered him, “Y-ya! You haven't answer my question..”

 

He then hugged you from the side and put his head on your shoulder, “I'm glad if you're getting better..”, he rock your body left and right slightly like a little child. You blinked at him, then spotted the tray on your night desk, “You made that?”

 

L turned his head then nodded, “I made you porridge and a cup of milk.. But I guess it's already cold by now.. I should warm it again for you.. Wait a minute!”

 

“Ya-”, you were about to stop him but he already missing with the tray to the kitchen, “I already ate though..”

 

After several minutes, L back with the tray again. He gently put the tray back on the night desk. You titled your head, “L. I already ate, you shouldn't-”

 

“Say ahh~”, he brought the spoon in front of your mouth. Your eyes widened, “I-I can eat by myself..”, you were about to reach for the bowl, but L's free hand stop you, “I said ahh~”

 

You gave him a look but he just kept smiling, bringing the spoon closer to your mouth. You sighed in defeat and finally ate it.

 

“How was it?”, L gave you a look which looks like a kid waiting for a response. You smiled at him, “It's so tasty!”

 

L smiled and grabbed another spoon of porridge, “Good then.. Eat more..”

 

You ate more and started to think. But this taste.. It's exactly the same with the porridge I ate at the MT.. I usually don't remember about taste, but I remember that one because it was so tasty..

You glanced at L who was just smiling while feeding you. Don't tell me.. Don't tell me that time.. At that time.. The one who made porridge for me... Was it L...? No way!

You gulped then looked at him, “Can I ask you something?”

 

L smilted, “Sure.. What is it?”. You bite your lips, “At that time.. At the MT.. Are you the one who-”, you stopped your words because your phone rang. You grabbed it then frown at the caller, “Woohyun oppa..?”

 

L frown as well, “Why he call you at this time? Don't answer it..”

You shook your head then just answered it, “Woohyun oppa?”

 

“Jae! Are you okay?”, he sounded panic. You blinked, “Yes I am.. What's wrong?”

 

Woohyun exhaled deeply, “I'm glad if you're okay then..”

It turned out that Woohyun was in front of your house, but he didn't tell you about that. He glanced at your window. I'm definitely sure you are sick because I saw Myungsoo bought some medicines on the way here.. But you're still lying because you don't want to make people worried, right?

 

“Oppa! I heard that you guys will have a shooting for the concert's teaser today.. Good luck! I know you guys will do it greatly! Fighting!”, you cheered him.

Woohyun didn't response so you grew confused, “Oppa? Are you there? Do you hear me?”

 

“Oh?”, Woohyun blinked his eyes, “Yes yes.. I'm fine..”, he laughed, “Jae-ah.. I bet you are with your prince charming right now, right?”, his voice turned sad.

 

“Eh?”, you then glanced at L who gave you an annoyed look, then you glanced at Himchan's posters on your wall, “Oh! Yes! Of course! Himchan oppa is all over my room, remember? You know that I'm his big fan, right?”, you grinned.

 

Woohyun forced a smile, “Whoever he is.. If he doesn't make you know that you are his princess, then he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter