Life 47 - Secret Answer

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I....”, L looked nervous. Everyone stared at L with the same curiosity and it's about L's true feeling.

 

“Ya Myungsoo.. Just tell your feeling.. The more you're being honest, the more clearer the situation will be...”, Sunggyu said.

 

Zelo flicked his fingers, “Oh yeah~~ Finally! Nice question, Mr. Woo!”, Zelo grinned at Woohyun then looked at L, “Just tell your feeling.. Be like a man, LG..”

 

L closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He tried to analyze what's really hidden inside his heart. Sungjong then grabbed his arm, “Hyung.. Do you really like Jae noona? Aishh jinjja! Ya hyung.. I know that you care for her but mmmfff--”

 

“Sssttttttt!!!!! Don't break the atmosphere with your stupid reaction!”, Sungyeol suddenly pull Sungjong's body and covered his mouth.

 

L just remained silent. He opened his eyes slowly and he could felt his heart race. He really doesn’t know about his feeling. His true feeling. Woohyun also could felt hard to breathe. In one side, he wanted to ensure that Sungyeol's words about L who love you were right. But on the other side, he was not ready yet to make L as his rival in love.

 

L bit his lips. He gulped several times because he was too nervous. He avoided s' eyes as well. No matter how much he tried to answer, he could felt there's something stuck on his throat.

Damn it.. What if I say YES, and what if I say NO? Which one is my true feeling?

 

Zelo smirked then yelled, “YEAHHH! This is it! It's a best time to tell everyone about your feeling, LG! Say YES YES YES YES!!!”

 

L then lowered his head, “Well... Err... I.. The truth is...”

 

Everyone on the room turned stiff, waiting for L's answer. Their mouths slightly open and they felt really curious with what will L going to say.

 

“Say yes! Just say it without any doubt, LG!”, Zelo cheered for L.

 

L exhaled deeply then continued, “Err.. I-”

 

Daehyun tighten his fist and furrowed his eyebrows, “Tch.. It's really annoying!”, then when L was about to say something, Daehyun push some of L's books on the table fell to the floor.

 

BRAAAKKKK!!

 

Everyone got surprised and moved their sight to where the sound came from.

 

Zelo got annoyed, “Uuhhhhh come on Daehyunie! What are you doing?! You push those books intentionally, right?! Their conversation is just going to be-”

 

“To be continued..”, Daehyun smirked.

 

“Eommaya! You really did it on purpose?!”, Zelo pouted his mouth while tightening his fists.

 

L who listened to their conversation sighed deeply. He felt relieved as if he was just being rescued from a police interrogation. For the first time in my life, I really want to say 'thank you' to that jerk postman...

 

“H-h-hyung! Am I imagining things or those books fell by it self?! It's just like something just push it....”, Dongwoo immediately hid behind Sunggyu with trembling body.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Aishh jinjja! It's because of the wind, okay?! Myungsoo-ya.. Just continue your words...”

 

“Nonsense. There's no wind in this room... Look, the windows are closed and besides.. Those books are heavy.. It's impossible the wind could push it away..”, Sungjong said with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Yeah.. Of course not.. It's because there's another 'creature' in this room beside us...”, Hoya put the books on the floor back to the table. He then stood right in front of Daehyun and Zelo. He could felt a strange aura and he sure enought that there's something there, but he doesn't know 'what' is it or 'who'.

 

Hoya then pointed his finger right in front of Daehyun's eyes, “Hey you! Ghost or whatever! Please show your true form! Don't be shy!”

 

Zelo's eyes grew big and he couldn't say anything to see that. L immediately turned his head to Hoya then yelled, “MWO?!”

 

“Aishh.. How dare he called me as ghost?!”, Daehyun gritted his teeth.

 

"YAYAYA! Back to the topic! Come on Myungsoo, just continue your words!", Sunggyu demanded.

 

Aishh... It's true that postman saved me, but it's only for a couple minutes...

L sighed then looked at Sunggyu again, “I-”

 

“STOP IT!!!”, Woohyun suddenly shouted and made everyone in the room flinched.

 

L's eyes grew big and Woohyun suddenly approached him, “You better prepare yourself, Kim Myungsoo.. When the time comes, you better tell us by yourself!!”, Woohyun poked his finger to L's chest several times. His eyes looked furious then after a glare, he left the room.

 

“Aissh... Hyung! Woohyun hyung!”, Sungjong then left the room too, chasing after Woohyun.

 

L then glared at Sungyeol and he grew nervous. This is all because of you, babo Lee Sungyeol!!!!

 

Sungyeol gulped and pretended to yawn, “Hmm.. I guess it's time to sleep then.. Night guys..”, he quickly left the room and dragged Dongwoo along with him.

 

Sunggyu then slapped L's back while shaking his head, “Aigoo! This babo!”, he then left as well and close the door.

 

Now it’s only Hoya, L, Zelo and Daehyun who were left in the room. L looked at Hoya and said, “Why are you still here?”

 

“You better be honest with me, Kim Myungsoo..”, Hoya said with a firm look.

 

L rolled his eyes, “Geesh.. Hyung.. Please don't ask me about it again, okay?!”, L sat on his bed and pull his blanket and ready himself to sleep.

 

"You better be honest!", Hoya said again.

 

"Not that question, hyung....", L was already laying flat on his bed.

Damn.. Why so many people curious about my feeling to that bird! Tch!

 

"There's 'something' following you around since you are saved from your car accident, right?", Hoya suddenly asked.

 

Zelo and Daehyun stared at each other with a surprised expression. L's eyes grew big and he instanly sat up on his bed.

This question.. D-don't tell me that Hoya hyung already know that I'm..

 

"H-hyung.. What do you mean? Aiiish jjinja...", L's tapped Hoya's shoulder and laughed awkwardly.

 

Hoya sighed, "I mean... You're not like yourself! You've changed Myungsoo ya... It's been almost 2 months after your accident, and I know for sure there's something around you that-"

 

L suddenly laughed louder, "HAHAHAHA.. Ya hyung.. What do you mean? You're talking nonsense!"

 

"Eommaya! Yaho suspicious about LG!", Zelo grabbed his hair with both of his hands.

 

"Oops...”, Daehyun smirked, “If he reveal his status as a half spirit, his chance to solve the missions will be reduce 1 month, right? What a nice scene...” (Remember Life 11 about the rules as Half Spirit)

 

"Definitely!! But Zelo should protect LG, so that's not going to be happened!", Zelo yelled.

 

"If you don't want to tell me what's happening to you.. Then.. I'll back to my plan..This secret answer..Yeah.. I'll find it out by myself...", Hoya then walked out from L's room.

 

L grew speechless. He became silent for a couple minutes then he shouted, “AISHHH!”

 

Zelo and Daehyun became shocked because of his voice and looked at him with big eyes.

L ruffled his hair, “What's wrong with him?! Aishhh jinjja!”, L then threw his pillow hard to the floor.

 

"Wow wow.. Calm down, LG!", Zelo put the pillow back to the bed.

 

“YAA!”, L shouted again, “How can I be calm when I know that my members want to know about my feeling to Jae, and then Hoya hyung even started to become suspicious about me too?!”

 

"Eommaya! You're right! So we should be panic from now?! Eommaya eommaya!!", Zelo then changed his 'calm' expression into a 'panic' one. He then grabbed his hair and walking back and forth being panic.


Daehyun who got dragged along grew 1000th times annoyed, so then he took one L's pillow from the bed and throw it straight to Zelo's face, “STOP!!”

 

"Auuuuw...", Zelo stoped and touched his face. He then blinking his eyes several times, "But LG... Zelo really want to know as well.. How do you feel about Jae eonni? You love her, right?"

 

Daehyun blew his own bangs then he grew annoyed with Zelo's question. L then laid back on the bed, “This is the first time in my life that I thought there's a question that can't be answered...”

 

Zelo pouted his mouth then sat on the floor, following by Daehyun. L then close his eyes and tried to remember about his moments with you. He could see your smiling face, laughing face, crying face, being mad, upset, surprised, or even scared when you're with him all this time. Without L realizing, a smile suddenly formed on his lips.

 

Still with eyes close, L suddenly added, “I just can't explain my feeling to her.. It feels so...strange..”

 

Daehyun gritted his teeth, "Books are where things are explained to you. Life and love are where things aren't.. I'm not surprised some people prefer books.."

 

"Don't be jealous, Daehyunie! Remember what Leadernim told us.. Angels like us can't fall in love with human..", Zelo tried to remind Daehyun about Crazyno's words. (see Life 42 if you forgot ^^)

 

"What do you mean?", L asked while staring suspiciously at Daehyun.

This postman is jealous? What does Zelo mean?

 

Daehyun just stayed quiet and looked away. Zelo then tapped L's arm, "Hmm.. Anyway, let Zelo ask LG some questions to ensure your feeling.. Zelo will help you.. It is called 'waking love up' project!"

 

"Haa?!", L looked at Zelo with blank face. Daehyun shook his head. Tch.. Babo-deul...

 

"First question.. Who always be with you in your difficult times recently, LG?", Zelo smiled.

 

"Err... You, my members, and-", L stopped his words and he remembered about you.

 

"Yes, difficult times make you truly appreciate, or even LOVE the people who stick by your side, LG...", Zelo smiled even bigger, "And Jae eonni is on the list as well.. Right, LG?", Zelo smirked.

 

"Yaaa!", L shoved the pillow to Zelo's face.

 

Zelo laughed, “Well.. Zelo can see that you LOVE your members as best friends.. And maybe...”, Zelo gave L a soft smile, “Ehm.. Just maybe...”, Zelo then took L's hand and took it on his chest, “Maybe you also love Zelo as your guardian, LG...”, Zelo looked at L with shining eyes.

 

“What are you trying to say, Zelo?!”, L released his hand from Zelo's grasp.

 

Zelo then grinned, “And... For Jae eonni.. Zelo quite sure that your 'LOVE' means something else..”, L immediately glared at Zelo, “Ha-ha-ha.. Or maybe ...not?”, Zelo laughed awkwardly being afraid with L's glare.

 

L sighed, "I'm not saying that I love her and-"

 

“NO! No-no-no-no~ No excuses, LG.. You should answer it with your heart and not your brain.. Here..”, Zelo pointed to L's chest, “Use it..”

 

L gulped and the room became silent for several minutes (again).

 

L suddenly said in a very soft voice, "I... I... I don't know about my feeling..."

 

Zelo then continued his words, "Listen, LG... People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality, and of their feelings most of all.. So, It's not because you don't know.. But it's because you're afraid to admit your feeling!", Zelo pointed his finger to L's face.

 

"Oopss.. That's hurt..", Daehyun could felt Zelo's words were like a sarcasm to L.

 

L gulped, "C-can we please just stop this conversation now?", L tried to ignore Zelo's words.

 

Zelo crossed his arms, "Not yet LG.. Now is time for the second question..", Zelo suddenly took a photo of you from his pocket, "Don't you think Jae eonni is cute and pretty?"

Both L and Daehyun's eyes almost fell out from their skulls.

"YAA!! Where did you get this, you dumbhead?!", Daehyun snatched your photo from Zelo's hand.

 

"How can you-", L stopped his words, being shocked as well.

 

"Eommaya! Seriously? You guys ask an ANGEL like Zelo about where and how Zelo got it? It's too ridiculous...", Zelo pouted his lips.

 

"Definitely. You stole it then..", Daehyun said while staring at your dazzling photo.

 

"Zelo not stole it!!", Zelo pouted his lips even more.

 

"It's impossible for Jae to give this photo to you and-", Daehyun stopped his words after Zelo suddenly snatched it back and showed right in front of L's face. L's eyes grew big then he blinked it a few times. He looked at your photo, and yes you were so pretty and cute in that photo.

 

"So, LG.. Jae eonni is pretty, right?", Zelo blinked his eyes while smiling widely.

 

L showed his surprised expression to Zelo's question, "Mwo? Pretty? Hahaha... Of course-"

 

Zelo then laughing and L followed him laughing as well, “Hahaha...”

 

L suddenly stopped his laugh and hit Zelo's head, "Of course not!! She's not pretty!"

 

"Auww...", Zelo rubbed his head.

 

"She's not pretty? What happened to your eyes, LG?!", Zelo asked with big eyes.

 

L then looked at your photo again, "Well.. I mean she's not 'that' pretty.. She easily mad, she's stubborn, clumsy and also dumb! She's not really like other girls-"

 

"Don't ever compare your partner with the others..", Daehyun glared at L.

 

Zelo stood up and stared deeply at L, "Listen LG.. Wise man say, 'One smile, can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life'.. All you need is not someone as pretty as Sungjongie but-"

 

"Yayaya! Wait! What's with 'Sungjongie'? And I don't remember ever said something about Sungjong being pretty?! He is a man, Zelo!”, L yelled.

 

Daehyun titled his head, “Who is Sungjong anyway?”

L glared at Daehyun, “Where were you all this time until you didn't know my members' names?!”

 

Daehyun scoffed, “And what makes you think that it's necessary for me to know about YOUR members' names?”

 

Zelo made a face, “Stop stop! What Zelo mean is... You don't need someone in a perfect appearance, LG.. All you need is someone who can change you to be an even better person! And Zelo know for sure, that person is Jae eonni!”

 

L and Daehyun became quiet. Zelo then crossed his arms, “Okay now.. Onto the next question, LG..”

 

“Skip it..”, L answered quickly.

 

Zelo continued, “The third question is...”

 

“Didn't I just say 'skip it' to you?!”, L grew annoyed.

 

"Waeee?", Zelo asked.

 

Daehyun gritted his teeth, “Tch.. A conversation between babo..”

 

L then grabbed his iphone, “YAA! Can you see?!”, he pointed to the black screen, “Look! That bird doesn't even call me to apologize! She clearly know what his brother did to me before, and yet she ignore me!”, L remembered the moment when Yongguk was about to punch him several hours ago.

 

"Just because you're not talking to each other, that doesn't mean you're both not thinking about each other, and missing each other..", Zelo said with straight face.

 

L's face grew red, “"Yaaa! It's impossible for that stupid bird to think about me! All the things on her mind is definitely about Himchan hyung!", L yelled.

 

"Now the conversation increased to 'idiot' level...”, Daehyun shook his head.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“AAAAAAAAA”, you ruffled your own hair crazily, “Am I an idiot or something?! Why my mind is so damn slow?! How can I don't realize that Woohyun oppa like me?!”, you threw your phone to your bed after you read a text message from Woohyun.

 

You blew your bangs then grabbed your phone again, tried to read Woohyun's text message once again.

 

Dear My Princess Jae.. The way you smile, the way you make me feel, the way you make me laugh and happy, it melts me...

It's not a secret or lie that I love you.. I'm serious.

Remember what I said before? I want to be more than friends with you..

I want you to be my girlfriend...

 

From: Woohyun Oppa

 

You blushed after you read it and threw your phone again, “Aigoo~~~~ How can I reply a message like this?!”, you rubbed the back of your neck, “I never think that Woohyun oppa will have this kind of feeling towards me... I don't even know what to answer.. Aishhhh jinjja!”, you grabbed a pillow then buried your face into it.

 

Suddenly you remembered about your moments when you're dating with Himchan this noon. You smiled unconsciously and you felt great. Your face became red when you remembered the words 'will you marry me' that came from Himchan when you and he were inside his car.

 

You talked to yourself, "Could it be Himchan oppa also has a serious feeling towards me?", you gulped. You then exhaled deeply and laughed, "Hahahaha.. Of course not, right?! He is a big star! It's impossible for someone like him to like an ordinary girl like me... I'm just his fans, and he is my bias.. And he just treat me in a very kind way because I'm his fans ...right?", you tried to assume it while nodding.

 

You lay down then covered yourself with a blanket. You were looking at the ceiling when a flash of memories appeared. You remembered about the moment when there's only you and L in Daegu. Being trapped in a small room with only one blanket, being surrounded by thunder sounds and heavy rain. You suddenly laughed when you remembered how L's face looked like when he tried to fight over a blanket with you. You giggled then stopped your laugh when the moment L kissed you appeared. You blushed deadly red and your heart started to pound like crazy.

 

“Why did he kissed me that time...?”, you touched your lips, “WAEEEEE! AISHHH! I hate it!!”, you threw your pillow to the floor and gritted your teeth, “I hate it because since he kissed me that time, I can't ever forget about it....”, you then touched your chest, “And my heart won't stop from pounding without my control too...”

 

You grabbed your phone then you open your contact list.. Your fingers stopped on one name in your contacts. And it's 'Zombie L'.

“WAIT! What's this? Am I need to say sorry to him? Hm.. Yongguk oppa was rude to him before.. and-”, you thought for a few seconds then finally you decided to text L.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Eiiiii.... Zelo is pretty sure that Jae eonni is thinking about LG right now! Zelo will find out your secret answer, LG!”, Zelo pouted.

 

“My secret answer? Yaa...Where is the evidence that she is thinking about me? You're not God so you better not act like you know everything, Zelo..”, L sighed and laying back to his bed.

 

“Ehm...”, Zelo pouted more, “Aha! As the evidence, for example... Maybe Jae eonni will text you and say-”, suddenly L's phone rang and it's startled him.

 

“Oops.. Just in time..”, Daehyun sighed.

 

L gasped and immediately sat up on his bed. He looked at the screen and found 'Bird'. His eyes grew big and he quickly opened the message.

 

“Is that from Jae eonni?!”, Zelo asked see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter