Life 32 - MT Week 1: First Kiss and Mysterious Presents

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went back to your room. You open the door and gasped loudly after you saw a man sleeping on your bed. Your jaw dropped because you shock seeing a man was sleeping on your bed quietly. The man was sleeping without any shirt on so you could see his abs clearly. You blushed immediately and turned your face, looking at another direction.

 

You really wanted to yell, but you covered your mouth with your hands to prevent anyone from waking up. You finally dared yourself to approach the topless man on your bed. You gulped hard then poked his arm with a very nervous-heart. But yes, of course, the man didn't even budge a bit.

 

“Aishhh... Jinjja! Ya Yeol! Yeol! Wake up!”, you shouted.

 

Yes, the topless man is no other than the tall boy Sungyeol. He still there, laying silently on your bed. He didn't show any signs of waking up no matter how many times you called his name.

 

You tried to sniff his body, “Aigoo.... He drank a lot of alcohol.. As expected from babo Yeol..”, you glanced at his other hand, “Geez.. Seriously? He still holding the beer's bottle.. Yeol.. You sure are stupid..”, you shook your head then took the bottle from his grasp.

 

You put it on the desk beside your bed then you saw his shirt laying on the floor.

 

“So, this is the reason why you're here, Yeol! Great! You stole this bottle from the kitchen and secretly drink it all by yourself!”, you sighed deeply, “Then you got drunk and think my room as yours...”

 

You pouted your lips and glanced around, “What should I do now? I can't lift this big heavy man and I can't sleep on this bed, of course.. So where should I sleep? Damn!”

 

You looked at the watch hanging on your room, it showed 1.30 AM. You sighed once again then you pulled a blanket to cover Sungyeol's topless body. You made steps to walk out from your room but then you stopped. You tapped your chin and start thinking.

 

The others must have been sleep at this hour.. Everyone looked tired today and we need to wake up at 6 too.. I don't want to wake them up just because of this clumsy Yeol.. It's very cold outside.. Well, I guess.. I should just sleep on the floor tonight..

 

You grabbed a pillow beside Sungyeol then took another blanket from the cupboard. You set the blanket on the floor beside your bed and started to lay on it.

 

-----------------------------------

 

It's 3 AM and you still couldn't sleep at all. You sighed and walked outside your room. You went to the kitchen and open the fridge. You took a bottle of water then pour it to your cup. After that, you sat on the chair in the dining room.

 

"Damn! I can't sleep at all! That cold floor is killing me! If only I can call Zelo just like L.. Maybe he can help me to bring Yeol to his room with his magic, powers or whatever!"

 

You ruffled your hair and you sighed in frustration. You thought for a second then you smirked.

 

“Wait a minute.. Maybe I can't call Zelo.. But I can call Daehyun! Yeah.. I'm sure he also has that kind of power too!”, you flicked your finger, you started to think about a way to kill yourself again. But now you stop that scary thought and try another simple way to call.

 

You walked to the pool, the last place where you met Daehyun. You tried to call Daehyun in a very soft voice, “Daehyun-ah... Daehyun-ah... Where are you..?”

 

You glanced around then you prayed, you were just hoping that Daehyun will come soon. But yes, just like the way he was, he didn't come right after when you need him soon.

 

“Aishh! It's not working!”, suddenly you remembered something, “Aha! What if I use the same way as L when he calls Zelo!”, then you clapped your hands 3 times then say 'Daehyun'.

 

Still, there is no sign of Daehyun.

“Aishh! He is nowhere! I'm so stupid! You're babo Jae!”, you hit your head a few times then suddenly you stomped your feet to the wet floor beside the pool. You slipped and fell to the pool.

 

“AAARGHHHHH!!”, you screamed then you started to panic.

 

You tried to swim but you can't, when suddenly your feet got cramped. Your body started to drown deep inside the pool.

 

You yelped for help, “H-Help! Hel-”, you shouted while struggling in the water.

 

You shouted for help several times and you tried to get our from the water. But slowly, to your unluckiness, you grew dizzy and you felt you hard to breath.

 

I'll be dead! No!! God, why this should happen?! Help! Someone! Please help me! Ple-

 

You fainted after that. But somehow, you could felt someone lift your body and brought you out from the water. He put your body on the floor and started to shake your body.

 

“Ya wake up! YAA!”, he shook your body more.

 

You couldn't open your eyes and you felt like dying, you could felt too much water on your lungs that made you hard to breath.

 

He then started to pump your chest over and over again. He was trying to get the water out from inside your body.

 

He then yelled loudly, “YAAA! Wake up!! Yaa!! Wake up!! Ya partner!!!”

 

L looked at you with worried expression. He saw your face grew pale and you seems stop breathing. L's eyes grew bigger and then he gave you a CPR. Yes.. He gave you a mouth to mouth respiration. His lips met with yours. He kissed you several times to give you CPR.

 

“C'mon partner! Wake up!”, L shouted then back kissed your lips again, blowing air into your mouth.

 

You could feel something touched your lips, someone was kissing you. But then you just think that only as a part of your dream, your imagination. After another few kisses from L, you finally started coughing hard. You started to open your eyes slowly then you saw a man who was wearing a black cloth. His hair and whole body was soaking wet and he was starring at you with his worried eyes.

 

You still couldn't see him clearly. Your vision is still blur. You then tried to guess the man, “Dae-daehyun..?”

 

L's eyes grew big again then he felt very annoyed with your first statement after he saved you, “Yaa bird! How can you say his name while I'm the one who saved your life! And yes, you guessed me as that weird angel's name again! Just like before!”

 

L remembered the last time he saved your life at the Han River's bridge. You also thought it was Daehyun. You still got very dizzy and you were freezing because of the strong wind of the night. You were soaking wet and that's makes you more freezing. You couldn't hear L's voice clearly so you just winced your eyes and started to cough again.

 

L made a face and grew mad, “AISHHH! Really! What are you doing exactly at this hour at the pool?! Are you insane? Do you want to die?!”, L shouted loudly.

 

You got a shock after heard L's shout and your eyes are widely open now. You tried to sit up and pushed his body with your both hands. You blinked your eyes a few times and it grew big just like a golf ball.

 

“L?! It was you who saved me?! Why-”, you stopped your words after you saw someone was standing behind L.

 

“D-Daehyun...?”, you said.

 

L turned his head and Daehyun just smirked.

 

“Oopps... Looks like I'm disturbing something.. Someone is faster than me though.. You are saved.. AGAIN.. Bang Yoonjae..”, Daehyun mocked you.

 

L narrowed his eyes at Daehyun and then Daehyun also starred at him arrogantly with his handsome face.

 

“YOU! I remembered you! You are that man! The one that I saw in the amusement park!”, L pointed his finger to Daehyun. He remembered the scene when you talked with a man and also Zelo several days ago in the amusement park.

 

“Wow~ Don't point your finger on me, half spirit... And I'm not 'that man' by the way.. My name is Jung Daehyun..”, Daehyun crossed his arms and glowered at L.

 

You tried to stand up then L helped you. Both of you were standing in front of Daehyun now.

 

You looked at L then whispered, “Now you believe me, right? He is Daehyun, the postman angel that I told you about last time.. He is the one who told everything about you and Zelo to me before we meet, he gave me the puzzle and he also the one who gave us the clue for the second mission..”

 

Daehyun heard all of it then glared at both of you, “Oops~ I can hear all of it~~ By the way, you forgot one thing.. I'm also the one that also SAVE you, Bang. Yoon. Jae. Remember that.. Tch tch..”, Daehyun wiggled his forefinger to you.

 

You then rolled your eyes and you cleared your throat. You raised your chin and said in sarcasm, “Okay fine, my LIFE SAVER.. But excuse me.. Where are you back there when I almost died drowning in the pool?!”

 

Daehyun just shrugged and smirked, “Well Jae.. At least I'm here now. I still come here with the intention to save your life.. But..”, he glanced at L, “Looks like I'm a little bit late and came here just to see a kissing scene under the moonlight..”, Daehyun then whistling to tease you and L.

 

Your face and L's face blushed immediately and your jaw dropped open.

 

“Ki-Kis-KISSING?! Who?! What do you mean?!”, you looked at Daehyun then looked at L, but L just looked away with red face.

 

“Wait a minute! So it's not a dream?! Someone has really kissed me?!”, you then looked at L with wide eyes, “Is that..”

 

You looked deeply to L and you held your breath because you're afraid that your prediction was right.

 

L just cleared his throat then looked at Daehyun, “Tch.. Let me clear this thing..”, he then pointed his finger again to Daehyun, “First.. It was not a kissing scene, it's called CPR.. As an angel, at least you should know about helping method called CPR..”

 

Daehyun just raised an eyebrow and looked at L with straight face. L then turned his face to you, “And second.. Yes, it's not a dream.. And it's not 'someone'.. It's real! It's me! Okay?”, L said in an annoyed tone.

 

You gasped loudly then yelled loudly, “MWOOO?!! KYAAAAA!”

 

L quickly covered your mouth, “SSSTTTT!!!! SHUT UP! You will wake everyone up! It will be a big mess if they know about this situation! Are you stupid?!”

 

You stopped then you got your sense back. You nodded then L uncovered your mouth.

 

“Oops.. I'm sorry.. You're right.. We can't let them know about this situation or it will be chaos..'”, you looked at L, “But L... Why are you kissing-”

 

You stopped your words after you saw L touched his forehead in frustration.

 

L said with eyes closed, “Aishh.. Not with the word 'KISS' again please..”, he then glared at you, “I told you. We were not kissing.. It's CPR! You know CPR?! If I'm not doing that back then, you'll be dead!”

 

You felt a bit guilty, “But how can you know that I'm in danger? I thought you were sleeping..”, you asked.

 

L sighed deeply, “I can't sleep because that damn L.Joe! He is snoring too loud and it pissed me off! So I went to the kitchen to get some milk then I saw your body drowning in the pool.. Is that enough for you? Is that clear?”

 

“Mwo? L.Joe oppa is snoring? Don't lie you stupid head! I knew you were lying! I won't believe you!”, but then you cleared your throat, “But well.. Thank you for saving me..”

 

L just chuckled.

Of course that L.Joe is not snoring at all.. I'm just lying to annoy you. I just can't sleep with him around me, it's uncomfortable.. It looks like I will get nightmare if I sleep..

 

L suddenly remembered his last conversation with L.Joe about you and L.Joe like a couple. And he just wanted to prove if it was right or not.

 

L cleared his throat, “Now you know that I saved you twice.. You owe me a lot! It was me who saved you and not your couple, L.Joe! Remember that, bird!”, L pointed his finger to you.

 

“What? Couple? Me and L.Joe oppa?”, you laughed in disbelief, “Come on L! There's no way we're a couple! L.Joe oppa is the ideal type of every girl.. I don't even deserved to be his couple.. He is like a brother to me..”, you laughed again.

 

L raised an eyebrow and somehow relieved with your statement, even he didn't know what he relieved for. Daehyun got annoyed with all of your conversation with L because he didn't know a thing about it and he didn't want to know as well though.

 

“Ya you two.. Stop that un-important talk! Are you two not freezing? Seriously? You two are soaking wet.. And Bang Yoonjae.. You better explain what exactly are you doing here all alone in the pool?”, Daehyun stared at you.

 

L then added, “Yeah he's right.. What are you doing, bird? Swimming in the middle of the night? Are you crazy?”

 

You stomped your feet like a little kid, “NO! I'm not crazy, zombie! I was trying to call Daehyun back then but then my feet slipped and I fell to the pool!”

 

“Me? Why do you want to call me?”, Daehyun titled his head.

 

You instantly remembered about Sungyeol, "Oh my God! I almost forgot! I'm here because of Yeol! He is in my room now and I need your help!”, you grabbed Daehyun's wrist then quickly pulled him inside to the villa. L winced his eyebrows then also following you behind. You then told about Sungyeol's condition to L and Daehyun.

 

“See? No matter how many times I tried to call his name, he won't wake up!”, you said.

 

“Why don't you just wake one of us and this problem solved..”, L asked back.

 

“Geez! I don't want to wake you all just because of Yeol! I knew all of you are already tired today..”, you explained.

 

L soften, “Okay okay I understand.. And about Yeol.. There's only one way to wake him up..”, L smirked.

 

L then walked to the kitchen. You and Daehyun looked at each other, being confused. You two just follow L to the kitchen. L then grabbed a knife.

 

“Wow! What are you doing?!”, you gasped seeing his action.

 

L then put the knife back then took a frying pan. He nodded then walked to your room. You stopped him by grabbing his sleeves.

 

“Wait a minute.. What are you doing with this thing? We want to wake Yeol up, remember?”, you pointed to the frying pan.

 

L nodded, “I know.. I took this to kill him. That's the easiest way to wake this ert up..”, L then swing the frying pan back and forth, make it just like a baseball pitch.

 

Daehyun looked at L weirdly and rolled his eyes.

This guy is sure stupid..

 

“WOW! Wait!! Wait wait wait!! Don't tell me you want to hit Yeol with this?! NO! You can't do that!”, you yelled in horror then quickly snatched the frying pan from L's grasp, then put it back to its place.

 

L sighed, “Wae? I just want to give that babo a lesson from being drunken and clumsy. How can he sleep in a girl's room?! We can't let anyone know about this! It will be a big trouble if someone tell this to your brother.. Especially L.Joe!”

 

“Yeah you're right.. Besides, we can't let them thinking something weird about both of us.. Imagine what will they think about us when they seeing both of us soaking wet like this..”, you pointed to your shirt and L's shirt that were both still soaking wet.

 

You tapped your chin and an idea popped up inside your mind, “Wait a minute! You are a half spirit! You are stronger and I bet you must be can lift his body even with just one hand!”

 

------------------------------------

 

You brought L and Daehyun to your room. L gasped when he saw Sungyeol was sleeping on your bed without any shirt on. He walked to Sungyeol and slapped his body hard.

 

“Yaa you babo! Yeol-ah! Yeol!! It's so embarrassing! What are you doing being topless in a girl's room?!”, L hit his hands several times, but still Sungyeol didn't even move a single inch.

 

L shook his head then lifted Sungyeol's body to his back. When he wanted to open your door to bring Sungyeol out, suddenly a voice of a door open could be heard from beside your room. L quickly close your door again and held his breathe. You also held your breath to prevent any voice to come out. Daehyun just smirked, being amused seeing both of your action.

 

You could hear someone's coughing. You and L immediately could guessed whose voice it is. And it was Changjo.

 

“Yaa it's Changjo! Eottoke?!”, you whispered to L.

 

"Don't worry, maybe he just want to go to the toilet..”, L whispered back.

 

To L's prediction, Changjo went inside the toilet. L quickly walked out from your room with Sungyeol's body on his back. With his strong power as a half spirit, Sungyeol's weight just as light as feather for L. L quickly went down the stairs then put Sungyeol on the sofa in the living room. You and Daehyun were following him from behind.

 

“Let's just let him sleep here.. It would be worse if I bring his body to his room.. It will wake Woohyun hyung up..”, L said.

 

"Problem solved. I better go now..", Daehyun suddenly said.

 

“Okay thanks L! Thanks Daehyun-ah! I want to go back to my room now, dry my hair and change my clothes too..”, you walked to the stairs to go up to your room.

 

L stopped both you and Daehyun, “Wait! What if Changjo go down here to get a drink.. right after he came out from the toilet?!”

 

"OMO! You're right! If I go to my room now, maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter