Life 20 - Like Fanfics

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WHAT?! YOUR DORM?! Are you insane? What do you want to do with me?! Why are we here?!”, you started to panic.

 

“Relax.. I can't bring you to the hospital because there are so many people there. My members are not here anyway, they are all out for their schedules.. So don't worry.”, L asked calmly.

 

“You ran away from the hospital again?! Geeshh... “, you rolled your eyes.

 

“Get in..”, L opened the door.

 

“What now? You want me to go inside there? Go to your room? Thanks mister, but I will never go inside a man's bedroom beside my brother's! Let's just talk here! In the living room!”, you gave L a look.

 

L sighed with frustrated, “Ba-bo. What if my members or my managers suddenly go back? They will know that I ran away from the hospital.. And it will be worse if they found you here with me together.. Or what? Do you want to talk inside the bathroom?”

 

“No! I will never. Go. Inside. Your room. Neither the bathroom! Let's just talk in other place.. C'mon!”, you walked to the front door but L grabbed your hand.

 

He turned you to face him and he bent down to meet your eyes.

“Excuse me Ms. Know-it-all.. Are you insane? Do you want the news about us getting bigger and worse? There are paparazzi out there..”, L flicked your forehead with his finger.

 

“Ouuchh..”, you rubbed your forehead, “Of course not.. But I think you already made it bigger. What's exactly inside your head? You came to my college to find me without considering about the rumors about us! I'll be dead! My oppa will kill me!!”, you yelled.

 

L looked at you with his boring expression and looked at you from head to toe, then he devilishly smirked.

 

You got nervous, “Wa-wae?! Wae wae wae? What are you looking at? Yaa!”

 

“Tch tch tch.. 3 words to describe you, lady.. Not. My. Type.. You are far far far away from my standard..”, L shook his head.

 

You can't believe with what L just said and your jaw dropped.

"MWO??! Excuse me sir! I think you got me wrong. I'm not following you here to hear your judges. What? Far from your standard? Who's gonna be your girlfriend anyway?! You’re too confident! And for your information, you're not my type too!!”, you shout madly.

 

L walked around you and checked your body from the back, left side, and right side.

“Just like what I've predicted. Everything is under average. Your brain, your manner, your looks, your body... Yeah, especially your body.. Looks like a flat floor.. How can a girl be like that? Are you sure you are a girl? Nothing special on you..", L chuckled.

 

You gritted your teeth and became mad with L, “WHAT?! YOU JERK!! YAAAA! That's rude you know! Who do you think you are that you can judge me like that?! YOU DUMB HEAD!”

 

“Aishh.. I forgot to mention the last one, you like a bird.. You talked too much, always make a noise, and... Please raise your volume when you're talking.. My ears hurt..”, L cover his ears with his hands.

 

“YAAA! YOU BASTARD!!”, you raised your fist to punch L on the face.

 

“Whoa whoa~ Calm down.. How can a girl say something rude like that? Who teach you?”, L immediately grabbed your hand.

 

“My brother taught me! Wae wae wae?!”, you raised your chin.

 

“Whoo~~ What a poor brother he is..”, L mocked you.

 

"Mwo?! How dare you bad mouthing about him! You don't know my brother, huh? He is a kingka! He is so strong and no one will ever dare to challenge him!", you glared at L.

 

L is yawning, "So what? It's not my business anyway.. He is kingka, then what? Nothing's special about him anyway.." L showed his hateful smirk.

 

You grew irritated and clenched your fists.

"Damn you! Wait until you meet my brother and you'll regret with what you just said! If my handsome, strong, and popular brother is not special, then what are you, huh?", now you're the one who smirked at him. You really want to know what will Yongguk did to L if he heard about this.

 

"I'm L from Infinite.. I'm '3F'.. I'm Flower boy, Famous, and Fabulous! That's what I mean with the word 'special'!", L glared at you and proudly smirked.

 

You burst out in laughter after hearing that.

“HAHAHA! YAA! My advice, add one more 'F' to your list. So it would be 'F4'.. Flower boy, Famous, Fabulous, and.. Fool! Hahaha! Or maybe just add another 'F' again for Funny! Hahaha..”, you laughed until your tears came out.

 

“What?! How dare you!!”, L wanted to go closer to you but he suddenly slipped, you unconsciously pulled his hand so both of you landing on the floor.

 

“Ouchh...”, both of you said at the same time.

 

Then you realized that L was on top of your body. Both of you looked at each other right in the eyes. Both of you stared deeply at each other, no one has spoke, both of you became speechless. You and L didn't move at all.

 

L's face just inches away from you, just like your first meeting with him in Han River Bridge. You could feel your heart beat faster and your face and ears became red. You totally blushed like a tomato. You just realized that L was so handsome.

 

Damn! He's really handsome.. And he got beautiful eyes too..

 

After about 3 minutes of the romantic moment, suddenly Zelo popped up in the room and looked at you two in that suspicious pose.

 

“Eommaya~ Sorry to disturb both of you.. My bad, LG.. Zelo came in the wrong time!”, Zelo covering his face with his hands but leave spaces for both of his eyes.

 

 

“Zelo will come back later!”, Zelo disappeared in a blink of an eye.

 

You and L shocked and immediately standing up again. You could feel the awkwardness in the air so you looked away. You bite your lip because you are ashamed and still blushing.

L became nervous too and clears his throat. He clapped his hands and called Zelo. And Zelo appeared straightaway.

 

“Why are you clapping? Don't tell me it's the way to call him..”, you rolled your eyes.

 

“Eommaya~ Why you call Zelo again?”, Zelo titled his head.

 

L cleared his throat once again and try to change the topic.

“Ya, ya, ya! Why you always coming late, Zelo?! We left the college together but you just coming out now?”

 

“Sorry, LA.. Zelo late because Zelo need the time to think..”, Zelo looked down.

 

"Tch.. Don't say that you still felt guilty after using your power! You didn't do anything wrong, Zelo.. You protected me. It's your job as my guardian, right?”, L tried to calm Zelo.

 

“Bzzztt.. How many times Zelo has to say to you, LG?! Zelo CANNOT use powers to any humans in the world!”, Zelo threw a tantrum.

 

Suddenly you joined the conversation, "Why not? Daehyun also did that to me, and he didn't even worried about it.."

 

L looked at you with a confuse expression, “Who's Daehyun?”

 

Zelo came to approach you, "Annyeong Yoonjae eonni.. Looks like you still remember about Zelo. My name is Michael AnZelo! Eonni can call me, Zelo..", Zelo smiled like a little kid.

 

“Well.. Annyeong Zelo~ You-you also knew my name! So you also an 'angel' like Daehyun?", you titled your head.

 

“Daehyunie? How do you know him, eonni? But he is different with Zelo.. Both of us are angel, but Daehyunie is a Postman Angel.. And Zelo, is a Guardian Angel..”, Zelo blinked his eyes.

 

“Well.. I met Daehyun twice before.. He came to find me and-”

 

"Ooo~ he must be the one who delivered the message to eonni, right? Well, actually Zelo and Daehyunie can use power secretly.. As long as our leader didn't know about it.. Zelo often use it to Daehyunie too, and Daehyunie did it to Zelo as well... But Zelo never dare to use it to humans. Today is the first time for me, eonni...”, Zelo pouted his lips.

 

"So you knew Daehyun?! What a coincidence!", you said excitedly.

 

"Actually, it's not a coincidence.." Zelo said.

 

L felt he is being ignored so he cut the conversation of you two.

“Hey you two.. Who is Daehyun? What are you talking about? I don't understand..”, L asked curiously.

 

"Zelo will explain about it later, LG.. Now the most important thing is... Please give both of your puzzles to Zelo.. Zelo will keep it.. It will be safe with Zelo.. Wait until you found all 10 of them, then Zelo will bring it all to you..”, Zelo held out his both hands.

 

“What? There are 10 of them?!”, you got shocked.

 

“Oh man.. It's gonna be a long story to explain all to you.. I guess we better do it quick before my members or manager coming back to this dorm!”, L said.

 

You and L gave Zelo the puzzle. Both of it have letter 'N' and 'R' on each.

Zelo kept it then after that Zelo explained all the things you didn't know. About how L became a half spirit, the 10 missions he must do in 6 months, the consequences if anyone knew about L's identity, about L's powers, about the puzzle, and also about you became L's partner. It's still an unbelievable story for you. And you also didn't believe that L has already dead.

 

"So, you already dead?!!", you yelled to L because you were too shocked.

 

"Theoretically, yes. Practically, not yet. But, I hope never..", L gave you a firm look.

 

“Now it's my turn to ask. Who the hell is Daehyun that you two talking about earlier?”, L titled his head.

 

“Daehyunie is a Postman Angel. Zelo knows him..”, Zelo smiled.

 

“Postman? It’s the lowest level of angel that you told me before, right? So he is a friend of yours?”, L asked.

 

“Friend..? Err... Zelo think he hates Zelo.. We are more like enemy to each other than friend.. But Zelo didn't hate Daehyunie.. He is nice, but.. he is short.”, Zelo answered.

 

"Wow~ That's rude, Zelo..", you said to Zelo, “So when will we get the second mission?”, you asked curiously.

 

“Not now, eonni~ Just be patient.. And I really love the way you called my name.. Not like the way this arrogant man called Zelo..”, Zelo pointed to L.

 

“Excuse me, Zelo. That's not my name! I'm L! And you bird! I'm still not accept you as my partner yet, so don't you dare ask Zelo about the mission..”, L glared at you.

 

“Aish.. How dare you said that! You will need my help, you ! You better thanks to myself!”, you glared at him too.

 

“Tch.. Sorry, but you really looked me down.. I can do it myself.. Besides, you are the one that looks like going to need help from me!”, L crossed his arms confidently.

 

Zelo clapped his hands to get attention from the two of you.

“Calm down you two.. Both of you need to help each other.. Hey LG, you can't get your second mission without Yoonjae eonni by your side because that's the rule from God. You need her as your partner..”, then Zelo looked at you, “Eonni also need LG.. Without LG, you can't fulfill your wish to meet your younger brother.. So both of you, cannot separated until this missions end. Until LG get his second life..”

 

You and L looked at each other and became quiet. Both of you can't deny that the two of you need each other's help.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter