Life 51 - Finding Crazyno

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Daehyun couldn't believe with the man in front of him, "Ya you-"

 

Both of Daehyun and the mysterious Postman Angel then glared at each other, just like they wanted to kill each other. L looked eyed Daehyun and the man suspiciously.

 

“Ya Zelo, did he just said that he want to leave as soon as he gave us the mission card? But look now.. He didn't even move and looks like both of them know each other.. Err.. I never knew that the world is really small..”, L whispered to Zelo.

 

“Yeah.. What a small world.. Do you think they are friends or ...foe?”, Zelo whispered back.

 

“Meolla.. That's none of my business.. Besides, I need to think about my new mission..”, L then read the card again, “Hmm.. Fall to the ground? What is this?”, he furrowed his eyebrows, “Does God ask me to jump off from a hill or somewhere? Geesh! This is crazy! I'm not a Spiderman that can do that! Aishh jinjja!”

 

Zelo then shook L's shoulder, “LG! This is not a time to think about it! Look at them!”

 

The man looked tense then he took a step to Daehyun's direction, “Y-you.. Why you can be here?”, he then looked at Daehyun's hand which been locked with a handcuff with Zelo's hand.

 

“Ya, what the hell is that? What's happening to your hand? What's with the handcuff and ..with a Guardian Angel..? Tch.. How come?!”, he looked confused.

 

Daehyun just stayed quiet and gritted his teeth. He then sent an evil glare to him.

 

“What's wrong with that gaze, huh? Don't you ever dare that you forget about me.. I'm not a stranger, okay? Many angels say that I'm extremely handsome now, so it's kinda hard to recognize me..”, the man smirked.

 

Daehyun shook his head, "Tch... An arrogant scumbag like always..."

 

"No~oh... Not that statement, Daehyun.. Don't force me to hit your face..", he said in a not-so-good tone.

 

"Mwo?! You dare?!", Daehyun tighten his fist.

 

"Eommaya! Is this man not your friend?! Is that one of your hobbies to make an enemy, Daehyunie? That's horrible!", Zelo became panic.

 

Daehyun just ignored Zelo and then grabbed the man by his collar.

 

“Say it one more time!”, Daehyun glared at him.

 

“Tch.. What? Do you think I don't dare to do that?!”, he glared back.

 

Both of them then have a staring contest while Zelo grow panic. He quickly shook L's arm, “LG!! They are not friends! Do something! They are going to fight! Oh no!”

 

L just yanked his arm away and made a face to Zelo. He then sat on the chair while staring at his mission card seriously.

Falling to the ground..? What the hell is this?!

 

“You better release me now! You crazy !”, the mysterious angel said while grabbing Daehyun's collar too.

 

“Tch! And you are a rotten jerk for me!”, Daehyun shouted.

 

“MWO?!”, the man then grew mad and pushed Daehyun's body with his power.

 

In results, Daehyun fell to the floor, followed with Zelo who has been handcuffed with him,

 

Daehyun coughed, “YA!!! How dare you use your power against me! Do you want to die, huh?! You bast- mmff!”

 

Zelo felt his back hurt but he quickly covered Daehyun's mouth, “Stop! Stop! No fighting, okay?! Zelo's back is now hurt and we are angels anyway.. We can't say those bad words, Daehyunie! Especially to the same angels like us! It's forbidden!”

 

Daehyun yanked Zelo's hand away and yelled, “What are you talking about?!”

 

Zelo then stood up and pull Daehyun too. He walked to the mysterious angel and grabbed his shoulder as well, “We are friends! Let's us build a beautiful friendship, okay? Don't be enemies! Let's us shake hands!”

 

He then motioned Daehyun's left hand to do handshake with the man, “Since Daehyun's right hand is handcuffed with Zelo's hand, let's just use his left hand.. I hope you understand..”, he looked at the mysterious angel.

 

After a few seconds of silent, the mysterious angel suddenly burst out in laughter, “Enemy? ENEMY?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”, he laughed like crazy.

 

Zelo blinked his eyes then looked at L, “LG! Don't just sit there, this man here looks like he has turn crazy!”

 

But then again, L just ignored him and stayed focus on the card. He titled his head, “Hmm.. What does it mean? F-falling? Ground? Aishh....”, he scratched his hair.

 

“Come on, LG! This is not a perfect time to think about that! Just do something and bring peace to both of them!”, Zelo shouted while Daehyun just glaring at the laughing man.

 

The man suddenly stopped his laugh. He giggled then smiled, “Ya Jung Daehyun.. Do you want to handshake with me? It's okay.. But you should eat this first!”, the man raised his fist to the air and directed it to Daehyun's face.

 

Zelo quickly close his eyes because he didn't want to watch a fighting scene again. Daehyun instantly grabbed his fist and smirked. He then finally smiled and put the man's fist down.

 

“No~oh.. Not that smile, okay?”, the man then offered his hand to Daehyun, “Handshake?”

 

“Tch.. You are crazy...”, Daehyun smirked.

 

Zelo open his eyes closely and became confused, “E-eh? No fight..?”

 

“You don't want a handshake? Then what? A hug?”, the man smirked, “Ya.. I'm not in a good mood to let you hug me right now, Jung Daehyun.. Eottoke?”, he chuckled.

 

Both of them then laughed together then gave a high five to each other.

 

Zelo's jaw dropped because it's the first time he saw Daehyun laughed like that, “W-what? You can laugh too, Daehyunie?!”, he then looked at the man, “And what's this? So you guys are not enemies? You guys are friends? But why are you guys fighting before.. A-and if Zelo not wrong, you two just do a h-high five?!”, Zelo shouted, “EOMMAYA! It's so confusing! So are you two friends or foe?!”

 

The man stopped laughing, “Bull! We're best friends!”, he shouted to Zelo.

 

Zelo's jaw dropped once again, “R-r-really???! But Zelo saw very clearly that you guys just.. J-just glared, yelled and even wanted to hit each other before! So what now, why he suddenly-”

 

L suddenly stood up and pushed Zelo's forehead with his one finger, “Babo angel.. You think too much!”

 

“YA! Jung Heechul!”, Daehyun yelled.

“YA! Jung Daehyun!”, the mysterious angel whose name is “Jung Heechul” then put his hand on Daehyun's shoulder and grinned, “You become much stronger now, huh? See?! You almost broke my hand when we did the high five!”

 

“Jerk.. Stop overreacting...”, Daehyun giggled.

 

Zelo tighten his fist, “So it was all just an acting?! Then it's useless that Zelo became panic!”

 

Heechul then laughing at Zelo and made Daehyun smiled as well, both of them then said in harmony, “Idiot..”

 

“MWO?!”, Zelo made a face.

 

“Wel.. It's not your business on the first place.. What an idiot..”, Heechul shook his head.

 

“So you guys enjoying myself as a laughing stock??!”, Zelo stomped his feet several times.

 

Daehyun and Heechul rolled their eyes and just ignored Zelo.

 

“Heechul-ah.. I never expect to meet you here.. Where are you all this time, huh?”, Daehyun asked.

 

Heechul chuckled, “Long time no see then? Hahaha.. Mian mian~ I don't have any free time to meet you bro, I'm so busy with my duties.. You know, meet human, angels, deliver the messages.. Even without getting any tips.. Phew~”, Heechul sighed.

 

“At least you're better than me..”, Daehyun pointed to the handcuff on his hand.

 

“No~oh~ You looks like that you're enjoying yourself now.. See, you have 2 new friends here..”, Heechul smiled, “And back to my first Q! How can you being handcuffed with a.. Err.. A guardian angel?”, he titled his head.

 

Daehyun sighed, “It's a very long story.. And one more, I'm not their friend.. Too bad that I can't treat you with a coffee for a chit chat now since I'm trapped.. To make it worse, I feel like I'm in hell...”

 

Heechul then walked to L and Zelo who sat on the chair now, “Hmm.. You are not their friends, huh? Well.. This man is a half spirit and this guardian is must be on his duty to protect him.. But you..”, Heechul then stared at Daehyun, “How can you here? Tsk tsk..”, Heechul tried to hold his laugh.

 

L and Zelo looked at each other and just stared lazily at Heechul.

 

“Ya Daehyunie! How dare you said that we are not your friends?”, Zelo yelled to Daehyun.

 

“And you, what's with holding your laugh, huh? Tch.. Another annoying postman appeared..”, L sighed, “Since you already delivered the mission card, I want to say thank you.. So it means your duty is over, right?”, L stood up and looked eye-to-eye with Heechul, “So. You. Can. Just. Leave. Now! Annyeong!”, he waved right in front of Heechul's face while glaring.

 

Heechul just chuckled then looked at Daehyun, “Did you make something wrong until you need to be with these freaks? Naughty Daehyun...”

 

“These freaks?!”, L and Zelo shouted in harmony.

 

“Ah! Nice question! You better asked Crazyno leadernim for that..”, Daehyun tighten his fists.

 

“Mwo? Z-zyno leadernim? W-waeeeee??! Ya! Don't tell me that he is the one who punish you!”, Heechul stared at Daehyun in horror.

 

Daehyun just sighed then nodded his head unwillingly.

 

Heechul gulped, “You sure are in a big problem then.. Zyno leadernim is one of the strongest angels in heaven.. And yeah, I can't do anything to open his 'magic handcuff' with my power as a postman..”

 

Daehyun sighed more, “Yeah.. You should be grateful that at least you still have your powers..”

 

“W-what?! He took your powers too?!”, Heechul asked in disbelief.

 

“Not only my powers, he even erased one memory of mind about someone..”, Daehyun added.

 

“Wow.. Congrats buddy, you are in a complete chaos now..”, Heechul clapped his hands, mocking Daehyun.

 

“Stop adding salt into my wound, you stupid..”, Daehyun made a face to Heechul, “Aish... i really can't hold it anymore, I need to find Leadernim very soon!”, Daehyun looked stress.

 

“Hmm... You should just change the word 'I' to 'we'..”, Heechul smiled.

 

Daehyun's eyes grew big, “W-what?! So you are going to help me?!”

 

“W-wait!”, L suddenly spoke, “Did you just say 'we'?! Are you sick? Who the hell are you joining with us?!”

 

“No~oh. Hold on! I'm not joining your team by the way.. I'm on Daehyun's team, which means I will just help him and not you, or even this guardian angel. What's the problem with you, Mr. Half Spirit?!”, Heechul glared at L.

 

Daehyun smirked. Take that you cocky half spirit...

 

“Okay.. Let's go together to find Leadernim then!”, Zelo suddenly grabbed both Daehyun and Heechul's shoulder.

 

Just like twins, both of them push Zelo's hands away from their shoulders and shouted in harmony, “DON'T TOUCH ME!”

 

Zelo flinched because of their shouts and stumbled backwards, “Wow! Okay okay!”, he quickly put away his hands.

 

“Woah.. Same family name with same bad attitude..”, L shook his head, “Same annoying and same jerk too..”

 

“If he is same as our Daehyunie, then his motto probably same too, 'Everyday is a mad day'..”, Zelo added.

 

“Ya you ! Don't bad mouthed us!”, Heechul glared at Zelo.

 

“So where should we start to find Leadernim?”, Daehyun asked Heechul.

 

“Yayaya! Let's just finish this new mission and forget your crazy idea to find that crazy frog who no one know where the hell he is!”, L said, “Zelo, you should help me since you are my guardian angel, right?”

 

“Yup! Zelo don't want to join these rude 'Jung Brothers' anyway..”, Zelo gulped, “Adios, Daehyunie! We're separated from now! You and your friend could just find Leadernim, while Zelo and LG will go find Jae eonni and solve this mission quickly!”, Zelo sticking out his tongue to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun suddenly hit his head, “What an idiot! How can we separated when both of us are trapped in this handcuff!!!”, Daehyun grew mad.

 

“Eommaya! Y-you are right!”, Zelo sighed, “Then what should we do, LG? Zelo can't help you....”, Zelo looked down while pouting his lips.

 

“My mission is more important that wasting time to find that frog, so I will just give up on you, Zelo.. Well then, good luck with these two annoying 'Jung Brothers'...”, L waved his hand to Zelo.

 

“But LG~~~~”, Zelo whined, “You can't do your mission without Zelo, right?!”, Zelo showed his sad face, “You can't do the mission alone, especially without any clues from Zelo.. But Zelo can't get any clues too since Zelo is being handcuffed with Daehyunie..”

 

L took a deep breath, “You're right.. We need to find that crazy frog first..”

 

“Yayy!”, Zelo clapped his hands, “So LG will help us find Leadernim too, right? And err.. Daehyunie, where should we start then?”, Zelo blinked his eyes.

 

Tch.. Just a minute ago you said that you didn't want to follow us and now you changed your mind just because of your 'daddy', huh? Dumbhead!

Daehyun glared at Zelo.

 

Zelo then looked at Heechul, “Err.. Chulong~ Do you know where Leadernim usually hide?”

 

“For God's sake, my name is Heechul! Jung Heechul! And you should add 'hyung' after that as well!”, Heechul grew annoyed.

 

“Upps~ Okay Chulong hyungie~ Where should we start?”, Zelo asked calmly.

 

“ARGH!!”, Heechul grew mad, “Stop that! You better stop calling me that way or I will-”

 

“It's useless..”, L cut him, “That's not going to work on Zelo.. Once he called you that way, he will call you like that forever..”

 

Heechul grew more annoyed and just tighten his fist. Daehyun then sighed and tapped his shoulder, “Heechul-ah.. Forget about that.. You don't know him anyway, right? Let's just focus on our goal and I know that your IQ is 200 so you must be able to think faster. Where's Leadernim could be now?”

 

Heechul tried to calm himself and sat on the chair. He put his fingers on his chin, “Well.. My IQ is not 200 though and I'm not Sherlock Holmes or Detective Conan.. But well, I'm worth to be called as a genius..”

L shook his head. Geesh.. Don't he feel ashamed for that kind of high confidence? Babo..

 

Heechul then continued, “I dunno exactly where he is, but since he is an Angel of Death, there are only 3 possibilities...”, Heechul showed 3 fingers, “First, stand near to human who will face the death. Second, change himself to be anything he wants or being seen by human and act as if he is a human.. And the last, is the worse one.. He can possess a human's body and playing around with it..”

 

Daehyun, Zelo, and L suddenly shouted in harmony, “NUMBER 3!!”

 

“He definitely will choose the bad one!”, Daehyun said.

 

“Number 1 and 2 can be worse too though.. Since we don't know how to deal with that..”, L said.

 

“Okay.. Let's just divide our jobs then!”, Zelo suggested, “Daehyunie and Zelo will take the first option! We will trying to find Leadernim near the people who will face their death..”

 

“Ya.. How many people will be dead in one day, huh? It's countless! Can you find which one that Leadernim will pick up to the heaven? That's ridiculous!”, Daehyun yelled.

 

“Hmm.. But Zelo's instinct told that Leadernim won't be far from us.. Hospital is the right place, we can just start from this hospital first.. It's tiring, but there's a possibility that they are going to be people who died tonight..”, Zelo nodded.

 

“What about me? I can't stay in this hospital for too long.. I need to go back to Seoul tomorrow morning and continue my schedules..”, L said.

 

“Be patient, LG.. Zelo still not finish yet.. Chulong hyungie can help us to deal with the second option, while LG with Jae eonni tried to solve the third option!”, Zelo added.

 

“W-with J-jae?!”, L blushed.

What happened?! Why I suddenly feel happy just by the mention of her name.. What the hell..

L unconsciously smiled and cleared his throat, “Ehem.. Okay.. So I will try option number 3, where we need to find who is being possessed by that frog, right? Well, that's not easy!”, L then thought deeply.

Hey wait.. When I think about it.. I do have a strong candidate for that..

 

“Ya you kiddo! Did you just ordered me to find him with option number 2 by myself? Who are you, huh?”, Heechul yelled to Zelo.

 

“Calm down, Chulong hyungie~ You have your powers to do that, so you can just teleport to anywhere and use your power to reveal Leadernim's true self, right? Even when he can change his face, he is an angel who proud with his face right now.. So, Zelo think that he is just walking around being seen by human.. It's not difficult for you to find him that way..”, Zelo then sighed, “At least, we should just try our best first.. Right?”, he stared at Daehyun and L.

 

“Ya! You think we can find him just that easily, huh? Like hell! This is a bad idea!”, Daehyun said.

 

L gritted his teeth, “Yayaya! Stop arguing! Our time is not that much for a neverending quarrel!”

 

“Our ..time? I think it's only your time that not much anymore, Mr. Half Spirit..”, Heechul smirked.

 

"Yaa you!!", L pointed his finger at Heechul.

 

"LG! Calm down...", Zelo quickly grabbed L's hand.

 

Heechul just continued to smirk, “I wonder why a dead human wants to take a second chance, for a 'second life'.. Hmm.. Not much of them can be success to complete all the 10 missions from God only in 6 months though.. In the end, they will just dead and they are just adding a new and bigger wound to those people who they left behind..”

 

Heechul's words did stab L's heart. He could felt his confidence to come back to life was shaken because of those words. L stayed quiet then looked down. He stared blankly at the floor and many thoughts ran on his head. He did know very well himself that he didn't have much time left to do his missions. His face then turned sad while Zelo grew panic, didn't know what to say.

 

Daehyun just looked away, didn't know what to do as well. Damn.. This is so awkward..

 

L then clutched his aching heart and started to feel very sad. He fell on his knees and his eyes started to become teary. Heechul then squated down in front ot him, he bent more to L then whispered to his ear, “It's not too late to give up now.. At least, you can live happily ever after in heaven after a few goodbye lullabies with your beloved family and friends...”

 

L tightened his both fists then push Heechul's body hardly so he fell to the floor.

 

“STOP PROVOKING ME, YOU BASTARD!”, he yelled and he was panting because he was too emotional.

 

Moonsoo who was walking in the corridor of the hospital suddenly halted because of L's voice. He was about to turn right to meet where L was standing, but then he paused.

Hmm? It's Myungsoo hyung's voice..

Moonsoo quickly hid behind the wall and peeked to see what happened.

 

L suddenly grabbed Heechul's collar and sent him a death glare. Moonsoo who saw it got confused since he couldn't see Heechul.

Huh? What the..? What is Myungsoo hyung doing? Is he acting or something? He is talking to nobody!

 

“My life became shorter then wae?! Every time I woke up in the morning, and I realized that the day has changed.. I know for sure that my chance to live again has been reduced.. So what..?”, L talked with shaking voice, “I know I'm just step closer to the death, but then why? Is is strange if I still want to live?!”, he then close his eyes, “It's because I still have expectation.. Even for just a small possibility.. Maybe.. I-I can come back to life.. So what if my days to breath are not long anymore?! I just want to try my best to get my second life and challenge God!! And then challenge all of you that I can pass all the missions!!”, L became more emotional.

 

Moonsoo gasped.

M-myungsoo hyung..? What is he talking about? And why he talking by himself.. A-and.. As If.. H-he's going to d-die..?

 

Zelo squeezed L's shoulder, “LG.. Don't be that upset.. We still have time, and we still have chance! No worries.. Zelo will help you to get your second life..”, Zelo smiled.

 

L just stayed quiet then released his hands from Heechul. He closes his eyes again and he could heard was his own hard breathing.

 

“LG! Don't be pessimistic! Life is an uncertain journey. Trust in God, and you will never lose your way!", Zelo tried to encourage L.

 

L open his eyes then looked at Zelo, “You're right, Zelo.. I'm so stupid to let myself down just because of all those bull!”

 

Heechul chuckled, “You called my words as bull?”, Heechul scoffed, “You should be grateful that I warn you now.. It's better to give up on something that you already lost rather than trying too hard to get it back again, because it won't ever be the same...”

 

“Z-zelo..? Who's Zelo..?”, Moonsoo became more confused.

Wait.. I think I've ever heard that name before.. Hmm..

 

“Yes.. It won't ever be the same.. It means.. LG will be a better person once he come back to life!”, Zelo tried to defend L.

 

Heechul just scoffed and looked away.

“Ya.. Stop the drama, okay? Just get back to our plans and find Leadernim.. We spent more than 30 minutes just to discuss about something useless.. Aishh jinjja..”, Daehyun sighed and tried to metlt the situation.

 

“You're right, Daehyunie! Let's just focus on finding Leadernim..”, Zelo added.

 

L then sat and sighed. He felt tired and lost his energy. He looked very gloomy and just stayed quiet.

 

Moonsoo looked at L from far in worried.

H-hyung..? What's wrong with you? You look so weird...

 

At the same time, you and Himchan just arrived at the hospital. You walked with him to L's parents' room then you spotted Moonsoo who was leaning to the wall. He looked like he secretly peeking something in the corridor.

 

Hm..? What is Moonsoo doing..?

You and Himchan went closer to him and you tapped his shoulder from the back, “Moonsoo-ya..”

 

Moonsoo gasped, “Whoa! You scared me!”, he then looked at Himchan, “Oh! Himchan hyung! Annyeonghaseyo.. Jae noona, you finally came!”

 

“What are you doing? Are you peeking on something or... What's going on?”, you asked him.

 

“Ah.. N-nothing..”, Moonsoo forced a smiled. He then glanced at the flower bouquet on Himchan's hand and a basket of fruits on your hand, “Oh! You came to see eomma and appa? Thank you..”, he tried to change the topic.

 

“Yeah.. I miss them! Where are they now?”, Himchan asked.

 

“And where is L?”, you added.

 

“Come.. Follow me..”, Moonsoo then turned to the right and brought both of you and Himchan to the corridor where L was sitting.

 

“Myungsoo hyung..”, Moonsoo called L.

 

L became surprised and immediately turned his head, “Oh.. Moonsoo-ya.. You came?”, L forced a smile.

 

“Guess who's with me..”, Moonsoo jabbed his thumb to his back.

 

L could saw you who were wearing a pretty cute dress. His heart started pounding like madly and his face grew red, “J-jae.. You really came..?”

He eyed you from head to toe and realized that you were different today. You wore a pretty dress that L.Joe has bought you, and he could felt his heart pounding heart.

L unconsciously smiled.

She looks v-very pretty today.. And why her appearance can cherish my heart like this? Since when she gave me this kind of impact..?

 

Himchan suddenly appeared from behind your back and waved his hands to L.

L's smile immediately gone, “H-himchan hyung..? You also came? W-with Jae?”, L instantly stood up.

Don't tell me that both of them came here together.. How can that be happening?!

 

You tried to call L, “Yaa zomb-”, but you halted because you could saw Zelo and Daehyun, along with a new man you don't know. Your eyes became big and you gasped.

Omo! Who's that man?

 

Zelo and Daehyun yelled in harmony after their eyes met you.

“Jae eonni!” “Ya Bang Yoonjae!”

 

“Hey wait.. Did you guys just called her? Who is she?”, Heechul asked.

 

“Jae eonni!! Zelo miss you so much! And aigoo~ You look so pretty with that dress! Zelo really want to hug you now but this handcuff really annoying!”, Zelo pouted.

 

“Ya! Are you stupid? Why you came here and at such this hour? And what's with the dress, huh?”, Daehyun became mad, but inside he also thought that you were so pretty in that dress.

 

You didn't answer them since there were Moonsoo and Himchan. But then you looked confused and stared at Heechul.

He talked with Daehyun and Zelo.. So he is an angel too? It looks like Himchan oppa and Moonsoo can't see him as well..

 

Heechul then pointed at you, “No-oh.. This human.. She can see us? She can see ..me?! Who is she?!”

 

“She's LG's partner! And Jae eonni is also Zelo's beloved eonni!”, Zelo grinned.

 

“Partner?”, Heechul looked at you in disbelief.

 

Himchan came approached L, “Ya my prince L! Surprise! Why you looked so gloomy? You're not happy to see me here?”

 

L rolled his eyes, “Hyung.. Have I already told you that you shouldn't come and-”

 

“Arasseo arasseo.. I still came even when you won't allow me.. I can't help it since I'm really worried about you and your parents.. You are just like my own family, so hopefully you won't be mad and just accept my feeling if you're on my shoes..”, Himchan tapped L's shoulder.

 

“Anyway.. You looked so upset.. Is there something happened, Myungsoo-ya?”, Himchan noticed L's gloomy expression.

 

L's eyes grew big. Bull's eye. You're right, hyung.. I just heard something bad and make me upset..

L shook his head, “Nothing hyung.. Anyway.. You two came together?”, he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Himchan chuckled, “Why not?”, he then grabbed your hand and made you nervous.

 

L's eyes became big and he tightened his fists.

That hand! What's that hand just did?!

 

You became nervous, especially when you met eyes with L, “Err.. Oppa.. Why you-”

 

Zelo whispered to L, “LG! Just grab her other hand like you did this morning! Act like a man! A man has only two options in a relationship: Either STAND UP and be the man she needs or SIT DOWN so she can see the one who stand up behind you and stole her heart from you!"

 

“Where's ahjussi and eomoni?”, Himchan then smiled at you, “Is this their room?”, he nodded at the door near L.

 

“Yes, please come in..”, Moonsoo then open the door and went inside.

 

Himchan then released your hand then went inside to greet L's parents. Right after you wanted to follow Himchan to go inside, L suddenly grabbed your arm and covered your mouth, “Follow me..”

 

You gasped, “Mmfff!”, you grabbed his hand so you can talk, “W-wae? Is something wrong?”

 

You noticed L's serious expression, so you just agreed to follow him. L pulled your hand then brought you to leave the room.

 

Himchan then walked to grab L's mom's hand, “Annyeonghaseyo eomoni and ahjussi! You guys really make me worried to dead! How's your condition now?”

 

“Omo! Look who is coming! Himchanie, you came..”, L's mom looked surprised.

 

Himchan then smile, “Ne eomoni.. Long time no see.. The last time we met was before I went to America, right? But you're really beautiful! I almost not recognize you anymore!”

 

"Eiii... This kiddo.. Your mouth is so sweet...", L's dad suddenly said.

 

Himchan smiled, "Eii... You too, ahjussi.. You look more handsome!!"

 

Himchan's face then turned sad after he saw the bandage at L's mom's head and L's dad' legs, “Oh my.. Why that accident must be happening to both of you.. Who did that heartless act! Damn!”, Himchan cursed silently being upset.

 

“Don't be too upset.. It's just an accident and Moonsoo has reported it to the police.. We just need to wait for them to catch the culprit..”, L's mom said.

 

“Tch.. That bastard culprit.. It's totally clear that he intentionally wanted to hit us from the back with his damn car! My beloved motorcycle is totally broken now! Aishh!”, L's dad looked mad. Moonsoo came closer to him and tried to make him calm.

 

“That's bad! But we couldn't do anything except we have any evidence for that..”, Himchan asked.

 

"Evidence? Hmm..”, L's dad tried to think, “I can't see his face directly. But he humming a song and... Aiiish molla!", L's dad became more mad.

 

"Song? Why he did that? Wait! Myungsoo is a celebrity, and most of his fans knew about both of you as his parents.. Was it a prank that played by Myungsoo's anti fans? Or maybe... Is the culprit in the same profession like Myungsoo? A singer? Err.. Are your sure that he's a man?", Himchan grew panic.

 

L's dad laughed, "Ya this kiddo.. Why you suddenly look so panic.. Forget about that. We can't do anything now...", L's dad then flicked his finger, "Ah! You are so popular and looks like you always busy until you never come back to meet us.. So why you-"

 

"Oh.. I'm so sorry ahjussi... It's not because I don't want to meet both of you. You're right.. It's because of my busy schedules.. But trust me, I never forget about both of you..",Himchan said.

 

"Ya... This naughty kid! Tck tck.. You better treat us with a nice food later...", L's dad said.

 

"Yes, captain!!", Himchan saluted, "I'm so sorry that I just come back in this kind of situation...", Himchan then looked down.

 

"Aigoo.. My dear son.. Don't blame yourself. Eomoni is very happy that you still try to come.. Now see.. Even when your schedule is busy, you still come to visit us, right? Thanks God that you're always healthy and success in your carrier! And omo! You looked so handsome and taller now..", L's mom hit Himchan's arm several times.

 

Himchan laughed, "Eiiii.. I'm not as handsome as your son, eomoni.. Besides, I'm not as popular and shining like your son. You should be very happy to have him.. To have Kim Myungsoo.."

 

"Aigoo.. See this kid. He even has a soft heart and very low profile. I wonder how many girls will fall for you...", L's mom added.

 

“How many? Hmm.. Let me count it first.. Wait a minute ...100? 1000? 10000? Ahh too many!!", Himchan joked and L's parents laughed. He then smiled, "Unfortunately, the problem is... I only need one girl to love me. And That's enough.."

 

"One girl? Ya! You already have a girlfriend?", L's dad asked.

 

Himchan's face became red. "Not officially my girlfriend yet, but I'm totally drowning in the deep down of my love with her..."

 

"Omo.. How lucky she is! Who's that lucky girl?", L's mom asked.

 

Himchan cleared his throat, "Err.. To be honest, I came here with her.. I heard that ahjussi and eomoni also already meet her before...", Himchan smiled then turned his head to the back just to see that you were not there.

 

"Hm? Wait a minute.. Looks like she's still in the corridor with Myungsoo.. I'll bring her to greet both of you..", Himchan went outside the room.

 

Himchan went outside just to see no one in the corridor, “Eh? Where is Jae and Myungsoo?”

 

Moonsoo then approached him, “I saw Jae noona went with Myungsoo hyung.. Maybe for some fresh drinks?”

 

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows.

What happened with those two? Where are they going? I'm shock enough to know that Jae has met Myungsoo's parents before.. And now she go secretly with Myungsoo? Since when they are close like this? Jae-ah.. Don't tell me that you like Myung-

Himchan quickly cleared his mind. No! That's impossible! Of course not..

 

Himchan stared at Moonsoo, "Moonsoo-ah.. Let's just go inside..”

 

"Later.. I'll just be here for a while..", Moonsoo then leaned his head to the wall and sighed several times thinking about L's suspicious act before.

 

“Okay then..”, Himchan went back to the room.

 

Zelo, Daehyun and Heechul were still standing there, watching the scene quietly.

 

Zelo suddenly grabbed Daehyun's arm, "Daehyunie!! Where is LG bring Jae eonni anyway?! Let's find them!!"

 

"It's not a good time for that! Let's just start our plan to find Leadernim!", Daehyun said.

 

Zelo pouted his mouth, "But-"

 

"Okay then.. I'll start find the Leadernim in heaven first. You guys find people that going to die tonight, okay?”, Heechul ordered.

 

"Heol! Ain't no fun!", Zelo looked disappointed.

 

"Ya! You're the one who dividing the job, remember? Now blame that stupid brain of yours! Tch...", Daehyun became annoyed.

 

"You're right, Daehyunie. We don't have any powers to find Leadernim in heaven or anywhere quickly like Chulong hyungie.. We are invisible too, so that's why it's better if we're the one who find every possible person who will be dead...", Zelo sighed.

 

"So let's just start from this hospital... You want to say that, right?", Daehyun looked annoyed, "Heechul-ah.. Just teleport yourself to find us if you find any information about Leadernim, okay? Annyeong!", Daehyun waved his hand to heechul.

 

Heechul suddenly laughed, "Hahahaha.. Teleport? Are you kidding me?"

 

"Wae?", Daehyun looked more annoyed with Heechul's laugh.

 

"Hahahaha... Sorry sorry.. Just how long have you guys left heaven and trapped in this human world?", Heechul chuckled.

 

"Ehm... 1 week? More or less...", Zelo tried to count with his fingers.

 

"Aaaah I see then..", Heechul giggled.

 

"Wae?", Zelo pouted.

 

Heechul then pull out a phone from his pocket. "Tadaaa! All of angels can use their phone to call each other now!"

 

"MWO?!", Zelo and Daehyun yelled in harmony.

 

"You guys don't know? I tried to call you several times before to meet you and give that mission card, but why you-", Heechul looked at Zelo.

 

Zelo grabbed his phone from his pocket, "O~ow... Zelo turn it off because we can only use it only for playing games, so Zelo only turn it on in bored situation.. So we can use it freely now?”

 

"No-oh.. You guys are really not up-to-date! Aigooo..”, Heechul shook his head, “Anyway... We can't use it to call human, since we're not using any numbers like human did.”

 

Daehyun quickly pulled out his phone, "Oh you're right! Where is my brain that time?! Zyno Leadernim once called us to my phone. He called that 4G.. If I'm not wrong.. Looks like that innovation finally has been launched in reality.." (See Life 43 if you forgot ^^)

 

"Come on guys! You shouldn't be in old generation. Be aware with technology! There's a statement in human world that said, 'Technology makes life easier'.. So, the same thing applied in angels' life! Aha!", Heechul then sighed after saw Daehyun and Zelo became confuse while staring at their phones.

 

"Here's the instruction. If you guys want to call me, just yelled my level of angel and my name to the phone.. It will be connected directly to me. Easy use. Best signal. And Don't say in the wrong way..", Heechul added.

 

"So.. It's just like.. Postman Angel, Chulong hyungie!!", Zelo yelled excitedly but to find nothing's happening after that.

 

"For your information, idiot. You'll never be connected to anyone if you call my name in that way! Tch...", Heechul then tried to call Crazyno with his phone.

 

"Scheduler Angel, Crazyno!!!!", he yelled.

 

"Yaa this kiddo! Why you not just call him earlier?! We don't need to waste our time to make crazy plan to find him before!!", Daehyun looked annoyed.

 

Heechul tried to call Crazyno several times but no one answer the call, "I dunno why.. But I have an instinct that it won't be as easy as our imagination to call him or to find him...", Heechul said.

 

"It's weird.. Why leadernim not answering?", Zelo sighed, "We don't have any choice then.. We should back to our plan and find him soon. Let's go, Daehyunie!", Zelo said.

 

Heechul then looked at his watch "Wait! There's one more thing.. I'll ask somebody in heaven about Zyno Leadernim's schedules.. So you guys no need to do random waiting for the dead human.. I'll call you once I know it, Daehyun.."

 

"Ya! You should tell us from the beginning!", Zelo and Daehyun yelled in harmony.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter