Life 25 - Infinite & Teen Top

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stared at the person who went inside the room. Your mind goes blank and your mouth widely opened. You couldn't say anything since you got too shock. The person was smiling and waving hands to all of you.

 

Then started shouting in happy tone, “Annyeong~ Do I surprising all of you?”

 

Your body became more numb after the person spoke, you felt hard to breath and you felt that the world was spinning right now. Step by step, the person was getting close to you.

 

The person finally spoke again, “Wow.. You guys have a 'happy meeting' in here and yet didn't even ask me to join? Seriously? Thanks man.. I'm the mighty Kim Himchan, you know..”

 

 

“Ya hyung! What are you doing here?!”, L asked being surprised.

 

“Himchan hyung?! Why you suddenly came here without telling us first?”, the rest of Infinite members shout at the same time.

 

Your eyes grew big but still your body stayed numb. You became speechless and couldn't believe that the person you see in front of your eyes is Himchan. Your prince. Your idol. Your forever bias. You became so nervous and you sweat a lot.

 

“Him- Him-”, your heart beat faster like madly.

 

You felt like you are in heaven, this view in front of yours is just like the view you've been dreaming for a thousand years. You see your angel, your dream, the most shining idol that you had been admired in your life. And right now, he was so close to you and getting closer to you. L looked at your expression and grew confuse. He shook his right hand in front of your face. But you didn't even blink or say a word. You just too shocked. Almost got a heart attack to be exact.

 

“Ya ya~ Bang Yoonjae. Ya~ what’s wrong with you? You're so weird..”, L made a face.

 

Yongguk looked at you deeply. Then he looked at Himchan with his killer gaze. Yongguk's hands clenched into fists and he gritted his teeth. Inside, his body feels hot and his adrenaline ran faster. He totally couldn't take his 'hate' feelings to Himchan. He could kill Himchan any moment now. But he still hold it.

 

This- this man.. He is that hateful jerk! The one whose posters all glued all over Jae's wall in her bedroom!! The man who I really want to kick, burn, punch, bite, cut his head off, kill, EVERYTHING!!! I really want to send him to hell since a long-long-long time ago! And this chance finally came, he is here right in front of me!!

Yongguk glowered at Himchan. If his glare could throw knifes to Himchan, Himchan would already been laying on the floor with thousands knifes stabbed on his body. Himchan then approached Infinite and show his pure smile.

 

“Sorry kids I didn't tell you before.. I just want to surprise all of you.. Hehe..”, he giggled.

 

“You really surprised all of us! What you said before? You want to be one of the judges? You are joking, right? How do you know about this music club anyway?”, L asked curiously.

 

Himchan just chuckled and called two cameramen to go inside the room.

“I came to make sure that everyone is join.. I bring the reporters to record this!”

 

“WHAT?! It will be recorded too?!”, Sunggyu's eyes grew big.

 

“Then we don't have choice. We can't quit now. We need to do this audition and show them our best!”, Woohyun whispered to s.

 

Himchan smirked then approached Teen Top.

“Annyeong Teen Top.. Long time no see.. The last time we met was when I became the MC for Inkigayo and you guys performed your new song! Remember?”

 

C.A.P as the leader of Teen Top took a step closer to Himchan and greeted Himchan awkwardly. He held out a hand, “Oh Himchan sunbaenim! Long time no see.. Annyeonghaseyo..”

The rest of Teen Top members bowed their head. Himchan bowed back and smiled.

 

“So.. are you sure that you will make the audition today in here?”, Himchan said to L.Joe while glancing around the room.

 

L.Joe nodded, “No doubt. We want to make a group to join the competition. So I need to find the best person to be added to the group. The talented and the right one..”

 

“Well.. That’s good. Oh! You guys could just call me with 'hyung'.. Don't be too formal.. Besides, I'll be the MC for this music festival.. Anyway, the news about your upcoming collaboration with Infinite already being a hot news.. So I bring the reporters to make sure that they really keep their promise to the audience..”, Himchan explained.

 

Teen Top members looked to each other then nodded.

 

“Hyung.. How do you know that we're all here today?”, Hoya asked.

 

“I met with your manager yesterday.. He asked me to support all of you in today's audition.. Right after I walked to this room, I heard all of you were debating about the judges. Well.. If you're okay with this.. May I join? I'll be a fair judges!”, Himchan grinned.

 

Chunji suddenly said to Himchan, “Well hyung, that's a great honor to us! You are our senior.. So there's nothing wrong if you are going to be our judges..”

 

“Hyung.. Are you serious with this?”, Dongwoo tapped Himchan's shoulder.

 

“Yes! Why not? I'm also an expert in music you know.. I promise I will not be bias, I will be fair and wise..”, Himchan smiled widely.

 

“Tch.. Show off! HA! Just don't sleep when you are judging us!”, L smirked to Himchan. He really glad that his best friend actually came and make him became more confident.

 

Sungjong then yelled, “Well.. I guess 3 judges are better than 2!”

 

You were still there, standing numb like a statue. Your face blushed more every time you saw Himchan. You felt amazed and you felt that you are the happiest person in the world. Your face was already red like a tomato. Every word that came out from his mouth make your heart beat even faster. You started to mumble things again.

 

“Him- Him-”, you looked at Himchan with big eyes.

 

L looked at you and getting annoyed with your weird expression. He got annoyed and looked at you like you are a crazy person. What's wrong with her? She acting weird since Himchan hyung came in...

 

Himchan looked around and spotted you. He showed his soft gaze and cutely smiled at you. Your heart skipped a beat seeing that and your face became redder than before. Himchan approached you and offer a handshake to you.

 

“Hello there.. I'm Himchan.. And you are..?”, he smiled softly.

 

You looked at his hand and you gulped. You were so nervous to touch his hand, you never even dreamed that you can touch his hand. Your hand trembling but then you finally touch his hand! His handshake felt so warm on you and you could feel that your body became hotter and your cheek and ears became red. You were totally speechless and just looked at your hand.

It's unbelievable! I touched his hand! I handshake with him! With Himchan oppa! And this is not a dream, it's real!!!

Inside, you are screaming like a crazy fan girl ever was.

 

Himchan looked at you weirdly, “Hello? Are you okay? Why you just stay quiet?”

 

L hugged Himchan from the back, "Himchan hyung is my best friend. How dare you ignored him like this..”, L pointed his finger to you.

 

You looked up to L and Himchan and you looked so surprised to see them close.

What?! L is his best friend?! This world is totally insane! How can a jerk being a best friend with a prince charming? Omo.. I felt dizzy..

 

Suddenly you felt your legs got weaken, and you lost your strength. You swayed to the side and ready to hit the cold floor with your body anytime soon. But thanks to Himchan's quick reflexes, you landed on his arms and not the floor. L and Yongguk tried to catch you too, but they were just a little bit slower than Himchan.

 

“Wow wow wow.. Be careful there.. You almost fell.. Are you sick?”, Himchan looked at you worriedly. His face was so close to yours and your heart start to beat faster again. You really want to scream loudly but you can't. You became totally numb being that close with your idol.

 

Both of you are starring at each other. Himchan's arms firmly hold your body. You were mesmerized with his beautiful eyes and perfect feature.

What should I do, what should I do?! What should I do?! I feel like I'm going to die now.. NO! It's okay if I die in his hands like this now.... NO! What am I thinking? I'm totally crazy!

 

Himchan helped you to stand up. Before you wanted to stand up and released yourself from Himchan's arm. Your brother shoved Himchan's body hardly and Himchan fell on the floor.

 

“YAA YOU DUMB ! Release her! Don't touch my sister!!!”, Yongguk glared at him madly.

 

You gasped loudly and surprised with the scene. Yongguk pulled your hands and made you stand far-far away from Himchan. And of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter