Life 43 - One Roof Brother

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I won't repeat what I've said twice...", Daehyun said.

 

You, L and Zelo gave each other a confuse look.

 

"Eommaya! But why 'blood'?! It's too scary, Daehyunie!!", Zelo looked panic.

 

After a few seconds of silence, L suddenly burst out in laughter, "HAHAHAHAHA!”, he then looked at Daehyun, “Blood?? Is that even make sense?! Hahaha.."

 

L was laughing by himself and then you glared at him, “Err.. What's so funny about that?!”

 

"Eommaya! LG is laughing again?! Zelo think LG is too stress lately...", Zelo grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

L stopped laughing and pointed at Daehyun, "YA!! You're lying, right?! Don't you guys ever think that this cocky postman just lying about the clue??”, L looked at you and Zelo.

 

Zelo rolled his eyes then you shook your head, “No way! I never doubting Daehyun.. Because he is my savior and yes I believe him..”, you gave a firm look to L.

 

Daehyun looked at you with big eyes then his face became red. L grew annoyed and tightened his fist.

Damn.. Your savior?! You should say that words to me! I'm your savior and not this bad Postman!

 

"Eonni~~~~ You should trust Zelo too~~~~”, Zelo pouted his lips cutely and showed you his puppy eyes.

 

Daehyun who stood in Zelo's left smirked then whispered to his ear, “Jealous?”

 

Zelo glared at him and Daehyun just smirk even more, "Zelo is not jealous! Zelo is just envy with you!", he gritted his teeth.

 

"What is the different between 'jealous' and 'envy', you dumbhead?!!", Daehyun hit Zelo's head with his free hand which is his left hand.

 

You cling into Daehyun's left arm then showing him your puppy eyes, "Oh come on Daehyun~ Please just make it clear~ What do you mean? Blood? Whose blood?"

 

Daehyun looked at you then sighed deeply, "I can't tell you more, Jae.. It's the easiest clue that I can give to all of you.. Good luck for guessing then..”

 

"Tch.. I'm so damn bad at guessing!!", L ruffled his own hair being frustrated.

 

"Then, that's your problem, half spirit!", Daehyun said to L.

 

"Unfortunately, now-it's-also-your-problem, Mr. Postman! You can't open that handcuff forever if I fail at this mission, right?!", L smirked.

 

"Yeeaaah LG is right! Zelo don't like being tangled with Daehyunie forever!!! Zelo don't like being so close with man!! Zelo is not a gay!", Zelo sticking his tongue out to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun's mouth wide open, he got surprised with Zelo's words, "MWO?!! Gay?! Aaisshh this kid!! Really!!", Daehyun gritted his teeth, "Ya! You better close your mouth before I cut your tongue!!"

 

"How can you cut Zelo's tongue?! He is your friend anyway! Are you sure you're an angel? I heard that some devils cut people's tongue in hell.. Maybe you're one of them..", L teased Daehyun.

 

Daehyun glared at L, "Geez! I'll tell you 3 things! First, yes, I'm an angel!! You better shut up, you cold-blooded half spirit! Second, this dumbhead is not my friend at all!! And third!!”, he gritted his teeth, “If you EVER call me as devil again, I swear I'll really send you to hell!!"

 

You walked to the middle L and Daehyun then yelled, “Ya you two! Let's just settle this together.. Don't take it personally, okay??”

 

"Tch.. You said 'don't take it personally'? Of course not.. I'm not even a human, miss...", Daehyun chuckled.

 

"So, we have 'old' and 'blood' right now.. A very very bad combination. Bravo!", L clapped his hands with an unreadable expression.

 

"Well then.. I've told you the clue.. Now.. I'll leave..", Daehyun said.

 

He tried to teleport himself, but he remembered that Crazyno hasn't given his coin back yet. It means, he still couldn't use any power that he has at the time.

 

Leave? Hell yeah.. He took my powers! Damn!! Ah.. I almost forgot!! How can I leave with this dumbhead Zelo anyway!

Daehyun glanced at the handcuff on his right hand. He hit his forehead with his left hand and glared at Zelo.

 

"Eommaya! Why are you glaring at Zelo? Did you forgot something, Daehyunie?", Zelo blinked his eyes.

 

"Me? You're also forgetting something, dumbhead!", Daehyun gritted his teeth.

 

"What did Zelo forgot?", Zelo furrowed his eyebrows and tried to think.

 

Daehyun grew annoyed with Zelo's cute expression and just cursed him silently. L looked at his watch and it's already 10 AM. The next bus suddenly appeared from far away and get nearer to them.

 

"Ya the bus! The bus has come!", L pointed his finger to the bus.

 

"Alright.. Let's go!”, you then looked behind, “So Daehyun and Zelo... We'll meet again in Seoul, okay? See you..", you smiled and waved to them ready to leave them.

 

"Wait..”, Daehyun's words make you stop, “I'll go with you..", Daehyun suddenly said.

 

"You go with us?!!", L yelled.

 

"You will take the bus?", you also got surprised with Daehyun's words.

 

Daehyun just nodded while Zelo showing an 'are-you-kidding' look to Daehyun.

 

"So.. We need to buy two more tickets..", you went to the locket and suddenly L pulled your hand and said, "Babo.. No one can see them.. They can just come with us to the bus without any tickets...", L said in straight tone.

 

"Omo! You're right! Hehe..", you bit your lips.

Again.. I forgot that Daehyun and Zelo are not human..

 

"Tck tck...", Daehyun wiggled one of his finger to you.

 

The bus finally arrived in front all of you and the door was opened.

 

"Let's go!", L pulled your hand and took you inside the bus.

 

Daehyun took his step to go inside the bus too, but suddenly Zelo stopped him and yelled, "W-wait wait! Why we should go by bus, Daehyunie? We can just teleport our self and-"

 

"Use your brain, you dumbhead!", Daehyun hit Zelo's head with his left hand.

 

Daehyun pulled Zelo's hand that being handcuffed with him forcely. The two of them finally stood inside the bus. The door has closed and Daehyun, followed by Zelo, sat behind you and L. The four of you were the only passengers inside the bus.

 

"Why we should go by bus? Zelo still can't understand...", Zelo pouted his lips.

 

Oh my God.. How can an idiot like this became an angel?!

Daehyun gritted his teeth, and just ignored Zelo's question. He tried to endure his madness to Zelo.

 

"Maybe Daehyun wants to feel like human..and enjoy the view..", you smiled and open the glass window. You could feel the wind blew to your face.

 

Zelo then clapped his hands and it's surely annoyed Daehyun since his right hand also pulled because of it, "Yeaaah.. Jae eonni is right.. Maybe Daehyunie wants to know how to go by bus.."

 

"Both of you are definitely stupid...", Daehyun sighed while closing his eyes, he lay his head on top of his seat, pretending that he was sleeping. He was bored with the view that not as wonderful as heaven.

 

"Mwo? You call me stupid?", you looked behind and glared at Daehyun.

 

L grew annoyed then looked back as well and said to Zelo, "Ya! Your skateboard, Zelo!! Where is your skateboard?! You can't use your power without that, right?"

 

"Zelo's skateboard?", Zelo thought for a while then he gasped loudly, "Eommaya!! You're right, LG!! Eottokke?! The leadernim took it! He hasn't give Zelo's power back!!", Zelo held his head with his right hand and became panic.

 

"And him as well...", L pointed his finger to Daehyun.

 

"Stupid...", Daehyun looked mad to Zelo.

 

"Ah! So that's why Daehyunie wants to go with this bus.. You also can't use your power as well.. Now I get it.. Hahaha..", Zelo laughed.

 

"And to make it worse like hell.. I'm being handcuffed with you!", Daehyun raised his right hand which is being handcuffed with Zelo's left hand.

 

"Ya both of you.. Stop being 'Tom and Jerry'.. Stop fighting... I asked Crazyno oppa to make you being handcuffed so you guys can be closer and understand each other..", you said your true motive.

 

"What are you? Fairy Godmother?!", Daehyun raised his voice.

 

"You're so kind, eonni..", Zelo smiled to you, "But.. This guy here can't understand that...", Zelo pointed to Daehyun.

 

"Yes of course I am! And wait.. What was that? You called our leader with 'oppa'? Crazyno oppa? Are you kidding me?!", Daehyun chuckled.

 

"Yes.. Wae?", you asked with a straight face.

 

Both Daehyun and Zelo were laughing loudly now.

 

"How old that frog anyway?", L asked.

 

Daehyun shrugged his shoulder, "Maybe a hundred or more..."

 

"WHAT?!!!!", you and L yelled in harmony.

 

"Ssssttt...", the driver suddenly turned his head and looked at both of you.

 

"Oops.. S-sorry ahjussi...", you smiled awkwardly.

 

"Ya Daehyun-ah.. Are you kidding? More than a hundred years?", you whispered.

 

"What the hell with that frog? Is he a dinosaur? He surely came from primitive era...", L shook his head.

 

"About our leadernim's age.. Well.. It's still a mystery.. But Zelo think it's a little bit weird to see him still stuck in the third level of angel if he's already a hundred year or more, right?", Zelo nudged Daehyun's shoulder with his shoulder.

 

Daehyun scoffed, "Are you stupid? He surely can go to the next level if he want it.. He already passed his third level.. But he doesn't want that.."

 

"Wae?", you and Zelo asked in harmony.

 

"I dunno.. Maybe he enjoy himself being a scheduler.. Because there are some powers that he can't use anymore when he became an 'Angel of War' a.k.a the fourth level of angel..", Daehyun explained.

 

"What kind of powers?", you asked.

 

Zelo suddenly answered, "The third level is great, eonni! You can pick up the dead people and bring them to heaven.. You can also change your face into the original face when you're still alive.. And the most interesting is...."

 

"You can possessed a human's body or you can be seen by human if you want to..", Daehyun continuing Zelo's words.

 

"Wow.. What a great power!!", you and L said.

 

"And to make it perfect.. You also have the power of the first and second level angels too..", Zelo said.

 

"So.. He also can stop the time like Zelo and he can make wind, fire or anything like Daehyun?", you asked.

 

"Yes, you're definitely right, eonni!", Zelo smiled.

 

"He's surely an old hag with strong powers...", L rolled his eyes.

 

"What's with the fourth level? The higher the level, then the power will be stronger, right? It should be like that..", you asked again.

 

"The fourth level of angel only works to fight with devils, eonni..", Zelo answered.

 

"Is it bad?", you asked.

 

"That's too tiring...", Daehyun looked away.

 

Your mouth formed an 'O' then you nodded, “But why Zyno- I mean Crazyno oppa doesn't give all of your powers back?”

 

“Stop with that 'oppa', Jae.. Just call him 'great great grandpa'..”, L gave you a firm look.

 

You made a face, “Ya that's rude, zombie..”, you shook your head.

 

"That's the problem..", Daehyun suddenly answered.

 

"It means.. We only can live like human until LG has finished his fifth mission.. We're still invisible, but we need to walk when we wants to go everywhere.. And the worse thing is..”, Zelo sighed deeply, “Zelo can't use power to help LG.. Huaaaa.. That's too tiring...", Zelo looked down being sad.

 

"The conclusion is... That crazy frog is a big big trouble...", L sighed.

 

L's phone suddeny rang. Everyone got surprised and stared at L.

 

"Whooaa.. The signal is back!", L quickly pick up the call.

 

"MYUNGSOO-YAAA!!!!”, Sungyeol yelled like crazy.

 

L put his phone far from his ear because it was really loud. You, Daehyun and Zelo even flinched and raised an eyebrow because of Sungyeol's voice.

 

L got annoyed with Sungyeol's loud voice, "Yaaa Yeol! Lower your voice! I'm about to be deaf right now!”

 

"Where are you now?!!! You make us worried!!", Sungyeol screamed.

 

"Really? Well.. Sorry guys.. Hehe..", L felt a little bit guilty.

 

"Don't laugh! You'll be in a big trouble because our manager hyung keep asking why you're not in the dorm last night..", Sungyeol added.

 

"I'll explain it all to him.. Don't worry..", L said.

 

Suddenly Sunggyu took the phone and said, "Aiiiiissh jjinja!!! Are you okay?! Where are you now??! You made us couldn't sleep last night! You didn't go back to the dorm and we call you so many times and you-"

 

"Okay, okay, now let me explain..”, L cut his words, “There's no signal so that's why I can't call you guys.. I'm stuck in Daegu because of the storm and the heavy rain! There's no way to go back to Seoul, so I stayed in a neighboorhood's house for one night..", L explained.

 

"Thanks God that you're safe hyung!!", Sungjong yelled from the back..

 

"Ya kids.. Thank you for worrying about me..", L chuckled.

 

"You should say thanks to Hoya since he is the most person who feel worried about you..", Dongwoo added.

 

Sunggyu sighed, "Ya Myungsoo! You should tell Hoya to stop his ritual things! He locked himself in his room since last night until now and we can hear he said some weird mantra to call your name.."

 

"MWO?! YA! What's wrong with him? Why he keep doing those stupid things!!", L grew mad.

 

Sungyeol then yelled, "Hoya hyung~~~! Finally we can call L! Just go out and quickly talk with him.."

 

Just like an alarm ring in his head, suddenly Hoya rush out from his room, “M-myungsoo? You guys can call Myungsoo?!”

 

The other members were shocked because Hoya's hair was in a mess and he got big panda eyes. He looked really tired and his voice sounded hoarse.

 

He took the phone from Sunggyu, “M-myungsoo? Are you okay???”

 

"Ya hyung! What are you doing?! I'm okay, so please stop doing those weirdo things! I'm still on my way to go back to Seoul now.. Don't worry about me anymore..", L said.

 

"Jinjja? I'm glad to hear that.. Are you alone?", Hoya asked.

 

L glanced at you, Zelo and Daehyun, he then sighed and answered, "Why you ask that? Of course I'm alone.. Hahaha..", L laughed awkwardly.

 

"No, you're not! I can feel that there's someone around you!", Hoya said.

 

"Someone? Hahaha.. You're day dreaming, hyung! I visited my ancestor's grave.. Of course no one will go with me..", L glanced at you awkwardly.

 

You blinked your eyes, "Why you look so nervous? What did they say to you?", you went closer to L to hear the conversation. Your cheek was unintentionally touched his cheek and L grew stiff and his face became red as tomato.

 

"Myungsoo-ya.. Who's that?! I can hear girl's voice beside you!", Hoya became shocked.

 

"MWO?! GIRL?", the other members yelled in harmony, “WHO IS IT?!”, Woohyun suddenly yelled.

 

L gulped then quickly finished the conversation, "N-nothing! Let's chat later.. I will arrive soon..”

 

"W-waaaiit!!", Sunggyu yelled, "Where's your position now? We have a full schedule for today.. You can't miss today's schedules because we already signed the contract, okay?"

 

"Mm.. O-okay...", L answered in doubt while glancing at you, Zelo and Daehyun.

 

"Just texted me about where we should pick you up! Don't run away or lying that you're sick again.. No excuse this time, okay?!", Sunggyu said.

 

"Yes leadernim! See you guys later..", L said wanted to end the conversation again.

 

"Fine then.. Take care on your way..", Sunggyu then hung off the phone.

 

L exhaled being relieved, and then tossed back his phone to his pocket. You looked at L waiting for his explanation.

 

L sighed deeply and looked at you, "I think I can't accompany you to your home.. Me and my members have a very busy schedule today, so they will pick me up at the station.."

 

You nodded, "It's okay.. Then make sure they don't see my face once we arrive at the station.."

 

"Wae? Are you afraid that Woohyun hyung will be disappointed to find out that you and me were together last night? Or.. Maybe you are worried that there's gonna be a big rumor if anyone see us together again?", L looked deeply to your eyes.

 

"Ya! Where is your brain?!”, you flicked his forehead, “It's not about Woohyun oppa or anyone! It's about my brother! And maybe more than that! Your fans will kill me if they see us together at the station!!", you yelled madly.

 

L rubbed his forehead, “Auch.. Watch your strength, lady.. Tch.. Last night you ran to the station to meet me and there's not even a single person realized that..”, L poked your forehead.

 

"Yes. Because luckily, there's only a few people there and inside our bus as well.. And it was night and dark.. And most of them were ahjummas! Of course no one realized it! But now it's different.. I'm pretty sure that there will be some people there recognize us..”, you explained.

 

L scoffed, "You are really a bird! Too much talking and thinking!"

 

You grew annoyed, "And you are a brainless zombie!!"

 

"MWO?!!", L glared at you.

 

Daehyun who was closing his eyes now open his eyes and glared to both of you and L, "SHUT UP! Really!! Could you guys just stop fighting?", Daehyun grew mad.

 

"Fine! I'll use my glasses and mask so no one recognize me.. Now I'll text Sunggyu hyung to pick me in the back of station!”, L pick out his phone again, “Satisfied now? You guys can go freely without me now..”, he then texted Sunggyu while murmuring some random curses.

 

"Eommaya LG! You want Zelo to go without you?", Zelo grew upset.

 

"Ya Zelo.. It's up to you.. I'm not your babysitter anyway.. Just go to wherever you want.. As long as you guys don't follow me...", L said still with his eyes focusing on the screen of his phone.

 

"What?? Where should both of us go then? Zelo can't go back to heaven, or teleport to somewhere.. You can't leave Zelo in this condition, LG...", Zelo pouted his mouth while looking at the handcuff that circled on his left hand and Daehyun's right hand.

 

"YA! Don't you guys have your own busy works as angels?", L asked.

 

Daehyun chuckled, "What a stupid half spirit... Of course we can't do our duties as angels if we're still under punishment period like this!"

 

"You better watch your mouth! I won't allow you to follow me around!", L glared at Daehyun.

 

"Like hell I want to follow you...", Daehyun answered while looking away.

 

"LG~~ Please let Zelo go with you...", Zelo pleaded showing his puppy eyes.

 

L just chuckled then looked back to his phone to text Sunggyu.

 

Zelo gasped then quickly change his sight to you. He showed you his super cute puppy eyes to you while pleading, “Jae eonni~~~”

 

You gulped seeing it and sighed, “Curse that cute face of yours, Zelo..”, you finally gave in, “Ya L.. Just let Zelo follow you.. He didn't know where to go..”

 

“Ya Bang Yoonjae! I will give you 3 reasons why I can't let Zelo follow me!”, L gave you a firm look, “First, I'm busy with my schedules.. I can't focus on my mission today so there is no use if they keep following me around.. They will just disturbing my works instead..”

 

You pouted your lips, hoping that L will give in. But no, he won't.

 

He then continued, "Second, I live in a dorm with the other 6 men, okay? So, can you imagine how big the mess is..if I'm adding 2 more men to stay with me?!"

 

You looked down, "Well.. You're right.. Besides, Hoya oppa and the others will more suspicious with you if you're talking with Zelo and Daehyun since no one can see them.."

 

L then flicked his finger, "Yup! Now, last but not least.. Third, Zelo can't be separated with this annoying postman for the time.. And, I swear... I don't like this postman from head to toe... I don't want to see him all day long!", L said in a speed of light.

 

Daehyun scoffed, “Helloooo~~ Do you think I like you as well? You cocky, cold-blooded and stupid half spirit?! You are an eyesore for me..”

 

"Mwo?! How dare you say that I'm an eyesore!!", L glared at Daehyun.

 

Zelo quickly stopped the fighting, "Eommaya!! So, what should we do, Daehyunie?!! Where we gonna stay? What should we do?"

 

You grew annoyed and yelled, "YA!! Could you guys stop it?!! Fine! Zelo and Daehyun..”, you looked at them with a firm look, “Both of you.. Just go with me..."

 

"WHAT?!!!", L, Zelo and Daehyun yelled in harmony.

 

L asked, "YA! You can't be serious, right?! Even they are not a human, they are still men! You heard me? They are still boys and how could they-"

 

You looked at L, "There's no way I leave them in this condition, okay? Besides, they have been punished because of my request..”, you looked back at the angels, “I will let you guys stay with me until the punishment is over..", you sighed.

 

"Really? Really? Really?! Eonni is so kind! Yeaaaah!! Jae eonni JJANG!!", Zelo grinned while trying to give you a back hug but he couldn't do it since Daehyun pull his hand back from doing so.

 

L looked mad, "Are you stupid? Like I said, they're men! How can they stay in your house?"

 

"Why you looked so mad? Is that your problem? As long as they can't be seen by my brother.. I think it's fine.. Besides, Daehyun even has slept on my bed before..", you said calmly.

 

"WHATTTT?!!", L and Zelo yelled in harmony and looked at Daehyun in disbelief.

 

"Daehyunie!! How can you!!", Zelo gritted his teeth.

 

Daehyun just rolled his eyes then looked away ignoring Zelo. L could felt his inside grew hot and he totally annoyed now. He held his anger inside while tightening his both fists.

Damn you annoying postman! Curse you! I should just finish this mission soon so then he can stay away from Jae! Yes I will do that.. Hey! W-wait.. Why I..I..

 

L's face became red again. He could feel his heart beating fast and his ears became hot.

 

"Problem solved.. I believe that both of you won't do anything to me. You guys are angels anyway.. Just stay with me..", you smiled.

 

"Yeaaaah! Let's goooo!", Zelo looked happy.

 

Daehyun tried to endure his smile, somehow he felt very happy to hear your decision.

 

L glared at Zelo and Daehyun.

I will kill both of you if you dare to do anything bad to Jae.. Even if you both are angels..

 

-----------------------------------

 

The four of you finally arrived at Seoul. L quickly put his mask and black glasses on to hide his face.

 

Before the four of you went out from the bus, the driver suddenly said, "You guys are the first guest in my bus who talk a lot and noisy.."

 

"We're very sorry, ahjussi...", you bowed your head several times then forced L to bow his head too.

 

"Tsk.. If I have my power back.. I can shut his mouth within a second!", Daehyun glared at the driver.

 

You just smiled awkwardly and rush out from the bus, followed by L, Daehyun and Zelo.

 

L then looked at the three of you, "I'll go first.. Looks like my members already waiting for me there..", L then looked at you, "And you.. Make sure you tell me once you already arrived safely in your home, okay?"

 

You nodded. L grabbed your right hand and open your palm. L put the white iphone that he bought for you, back to your hand.

 

You blinked at it and looked so surprised, "Why you-"

 

"Take it back. It's yours anyway. I won't let your brother throw it away again.. Just tell him this.. No matter how much he tried to throw it away, I'll make sure to buy you another new one until he's tired and let you use it...", L smirked.

 

You became speechless, couldn't believe with L's words. Your cheeks flushed pink and you felt a bit shy.

 

"And.. You guys should take care of her or...", L then crossed his fingers several times on his neck, trying to give a sign that he's going to cut their heads off.

 

Daehyun just gritted his teeth while Zelo giving his thumbs up to L.

 

You became stiff while looking at L who was running to the other side. You then looked at the iphone on your palm and your face became red now.

What happen to me? Why he looks so different? He is very care and kind to me.. Why..?

 

-----------------------------------

 

Finally you, Zelo and Daehyun were arrived at your home by riding a taxi.

 

"Zelo once came to eonni home before...", Zelo sticking his tongue to Daehyun.

(See Life 24 if you forgot that Zelo ever came to your home ^^)

 

"Yeah.. And I've slept on her bed..", Daehyun smirked.

(See Life 36 if you forgot about this as well ^^)

 

"Geeeez....", Zelo bit his lips being annoyed.

 

You gulped and hesitant so many times before you walked to your house's door.

Eottoke.. Yongguk oppa will surely kill me this time.. Aishh.. What should I do...? Yongguk oppa... Please don't mad at me...

You sighed deeply then took the key and open the door. You bit your lips while walking into your own house slowly. You tried not to make any noises and you were so nervous.

 

"Zelo will come in first!!", Zelo tried to pass the door after you.

 

Daehyun suddenly pull his hand and said, "I'll come first!"

 

"NO! Zelo first!!"

 

Both Zelo and Daehyun were fighting to pass your door first which only could be passed by 1 person in a row. You looked at them then you shook your head. You walked into the living room slowly, tip-toed your feet but then your jaw dropped. You were surprised to see a figure lying on the sofa deeply in his sleep. And it was no other than Bang Yongguk.

 

"Oppa!!", you yelled.

 

Daehyun quickly bumped into Zelo's body and ran to you to see what happened. Of course Zelo's body has been pulled together with him.

 

"Oppa!! Why you sleep here?", you came to Yongguk and shaking his arm, "Oppa...".

 

"O-oppa?", Daehyun looked surprised while looking weirdly to Yongguk and his muscle.

 

"He is Jae eonni's older brother! The strongest one..", Zelo tried to explain to Daehyun.

 

You continued calling Yongguk, "Oppa! Yongguk oppa! Wake up!"

 

Yongguk open his eyes slowly, blinked several times and smiled, "Jae-ah..."

 

"Omo! You finally woke up! Oppa why are you sleeping here?", you asked him again.

 

Yongguk gasped then sat up "Why I sleep here?", Yongguk then rubbed the back of his head and ruffled his hair, "What time is it?", he tried to look at the clock on the wall and he gasped, “Damn I'm late! Have you eat, Jae?”, he then quickly stood up and fixed his clothes.

 

You blinked to his reaction and you shook your head to answer his question. You were confused why your brother could sleep on the sofa. Is it because of you? Or ..what?

 

"Okay then!! Oppa will cook for you! Don't go to college before you eat, okay?", Yongguk quickly ran to wash his face and prepared food for you.

 

You titled your head then realized the situation.

Thanks God! He fell asleep and looks like he didn't know that I'm not going back home last night..

 

-------------------------------------

 

You brought Daehyun and Zelo to your room, "So.. This is my room.. You guys can stay here.."

 

Zelo's eyes grew big after he saw there were so many Himchan posters and other fangirling stuff.

 

"Eommaya! Eonni! What's so cool about this guy?! Zelo is cuter and handsome! And... Zelo is taller!", Zelo looked disappointed.

 

You just sighed and gave him a smile. You put the 3 iphones on your table. You shook your head while looking at it, "Which one should I use? Aiiish molla molla! I should take a bath first..", you quickly went to your bathroom.

 

Zelo looked at the table, "The white one is from LG, right? But who gave eonnie those two?", Zelo asked.

 

"I never understand why boys love to give expensive things to girls.. Sometimes singles are luckier.. They have only themselves to worry about.. Less expense, less stress, less mess..", Daehyun said while laying on your bed. Zelo was beside him standing in front of the table beside your bed.

 

"Eommaya! But It's so sad too for being angels that totally singles forever!", Zelo blew his own bangs.

 

"For me, if I love a girl, it's never mind she doesn't know about my feeling.. As long as I can guarantee that I'll protect her.. I can't give those expensive things to her, but I'll make sure I can give the whole of my life and myself to her..”, Daehyun close his eyes.

 

Zelo pouted his mouth while sitting on the bed beside Daehyun.

Love is not only said by word of mouth, it's shown by actions.. Zelo wonder what Zelo should give to show Zelo's love to Jae eonni?

 

------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter