Life 21 - Second Mission

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Whoaa.. Second mission?? So, it's already come?? Tell me what is it..”

 

"Hmm~ Read it by yourself, LG..." Zelo gave L the black card with silver words written on there, the same one like what L got before for his first mission.

 

To: L

Second Mission: "Fulfill A Forgotten Promise"

 

 

"Fulfill a forgotten promise? Promise? What the hell is this?! You want me to grant a promise?? Whose?”, L grew confused.

 

"The mission is not from Zelo. It is from God. So Zelo didn't know anything about it. And by the way, it is not someone's promise, but it's YOUR PROMISE to someone that you've already forgot..", Zelo said.

 

"Me?! My promise? Hey~ I'm not someone who like to make promise with anyone! I didn't make many promises.. I'm sure about it. So how can I forgot about it?", L asked back.

 

"Eommaya... It's definitely a forgotten promise, XL! If in this card written 'forgotten', it means you already forgot about it for sure!", Zelo made a face.

 

"How can I remember which one I forgot?! What kind of mission it is?! Aisssh.. It's really frustrating! It's so rare for me to forget something in my life. What to do now?", L bite his lips.

 

"First of all, tell this second mission to your PART-NER.", Zelo gave L a firm look.

 

"Damn! Not that damn word again..", L slapped his forehead.

 

"But it's a must, LG!", Zelo ordered.

 

"No. No. No. First, you should give me the clue, Zelo! That's the only thing I need! I can't just randomly guess which promises it is..”, L looked at Zelo.

 

"It's not the right time for a clue. Zelo still don't get any clue from leader anyway... Just try to fulfill every promise that you've made, and maybe one of them is the right one for this mission..", Zelo said calmly.

 

"Wait a minute, Zelo! It means.. I will know whether the promise is the right one or not, only after I fulfill each of them first??", L's eyes grew big.

 

"Eommaya~ Of course, LG! You need to fulfill it first, then you'll know the result..", Zelo touched his forehead felt dizzy

 

"Damn! This is just too crazy! What if you ask God to change the rule? Maybe, I just need to guess which promise that is right.. And then, I can pass the mission.."

 

"Eommaya~ The words said 'fulfill', not 'guess'! Okay? You're so stubborn, LG!", Zelo started to feel annoyed.

 

"Here is the case... What if I made 1000 promises? You mean that I need to fulfill each one of it until I got the right one?!", L asked madly.

 

"Yes~ You're clever, LG! Just guess it well, and fulfill the promise! Once you're right, you'll got a puzzle as a present..”, Zelo smiled widely.

 

"!! Why I need to fulfill something that I've forgot?! So, what if I fulfill the wrong one? Isn't it wasting time?! What's the relation between the mission and my life anyway? It's meaningless!", L threw a tantrum.

 

"Who said it's meaningless? You will know that all the missions are meaningful for you after you completed all of them..Trust God, LG...", Zelo pointed to the ceiling as if God was there.

 

“Now tell me.. How can I guess the right one? What's with the puzzle anyway? Why it has different letter on it?”, L grew frustrated.

 

“Hmm.. Zelo think.. Each pieces will form a big one puzzle. Each letter will form a word, an important message from God. It's cool actually.. Just like a mystery!”, Zelo said excitedly.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah~ let’s just hope that I can solve this mystery quickly and go to the next mssion! Ya Zelo.. Now can you help me to do something?”, L asked.

 

“As long as you don't ask me to stop the time... again.”, Zelo gave L a look.

 

“I want you to-”

 

Just about L want to say his wishes to Zelo, Sungyeol came out from the bathroom.

“Hmm? L.. What do you want? I heard you talking with-”, Sungyeol looked at Woohyun who still sleeping on the sofa.

 

“Mwo? I thought you were talking with Woohyun hyung..”, Sungyeol started to get confused and looked at L weirdly. L rolled his eyes, tried to find a good answer.

 

L clears his throat. He became a little bit nervous. “I talked to myself! Wae? I can't do that?”, L raised an eyebrow.

 

"You really talk to yourself? Visual L is talking alone like a crazy person? Hahaha..", Sungyeol laughed while drying his hair with towel/

 

L made a cross on his neck with his finger. Sungyeol was only laughing.

Thanks God he is not suspicious again.. Fiuh~

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

It's 9 in Sunday morning. You just finished your breakfast with Yongguk. Yongguk left the house first, because he wanted to meet with his friends. You are all alone now. Your phone is suddenly ringing. A new message notification has appeared on your screen. You opened your phone while drinking a glass of water. You immediately coughing after you read the message.

 

“WHATT?!!”, you shouted. It was a very-very-very short plus annoying message from L.

 

Bird, 2nd mission arrived. SOS.

From: L

 

You replied the super annoying message directly.

 

I'm not a bird! you stupid head! -_-”

From: Yoonjae

 

Another reply immediately arrived.

 

12PM. Seoul Hospital Room 7.

P.S. Put your mask on. Don't-be-late, Partner~

From: L

 

“Aishh... Tch! This jerk! How dare he order me just like that? What am I? his slave? I'm also busy, man! Forget it, who cares about that rock head!”, you threw your phone to the sofa.

 

You walked to the stairs to go to your room, but suddenly you stopped your step.

You twiddled your fingers, “Damn! You are so stupid Jae! How can your mind says 'who cares' while your heart is saying 'but you do care'..”, you sighed, “What should I do? I think it's better if I meet him..”

 

 

------------------------

 

 

You went to the hospital. You completely covered your face with mask and put your eyeglasses on. No one acknowledge you. You knocked on L's door but no one opened it. So you just twisted the door's knob and opened the door.

 

Inside you could see L sitting arrogantly on his bed.

 

“Hello stubborn partner~ At least open the door for your guest.. Tsk tsk.. By the way, where's Zelo?”, you asked. L just rolled his eyes and totally ignored you.

 

“Here~~ Annyeong eonni! Zelo is here!”

 

You tried to find where the voice came from. You looked to the ceiling and you immediately gasped loudly and almost got a heart attack when you saw Zelo hanging there. He was hanging in opposite posture, head down, and legs up. He sat on the ceiling without falling. And he was hanging there just like he was sitting comfortably.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter