Life 52 - One Day Spy: Part 1

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You shocked and grew stiff.

Bath house? I-I never go to that place before... Omo! It's just like in those korean dramas when a couple go there to spend their time, holding hands.. Laughing each other and.. And...

You then looked at L who was waiting for you, ready to cross the street while crossing his arms.

 

“Ya bird! Are you daydreaming? Aishh ppali!”, he yelled.

 

You then looked at your hand and blushed.

Geez.. What am I just thinking?! He will hold my hands? Tch.. Of course not! You are crazy, Jae! And why should I go there with this zombie anyway?!

You blew your bangs then ran to L.

 

-------------------------------------

 

L was wearing a blue shirt with blue short with a bundle of towel on his head. You was wearing a pink shirt with pink short as well. You went out from the changing room and met eyes with L.

 

You laughed, “HAHAHAHA! YOUR HEAD! HAHAHAHA!”

 

You were laughing because it was so funny to see the Visual L wearing a towel on his head with both sides being rolled and looked like a bundle. L looked so cute though, but you just can't help seeing him in such clothes.

 

“Tch.. What's so funny about it..”, L shook his head then open both of his arms wide and straighten his body. He did a small warm up then sat down on the mix room for male and female inside the bath house.

 

You giggled then just sat beside him. L then looked at you, “It's been a long time I didn't go to a place like this.. We're lucky today that this place is not crowded and there's only ahjumma and ahjussi at such hour.. No one will recognize us, so just relax, okay?”, he smiled happily.

 

You made a face, “Do you think I'm not relaxed? I'm so relax right now..”, you sticking out your tongue to him.

 

L chuckled then looked around, “Hmm.. I wonder if Yeol is here..”

 

You looked around as well then stood up, “Maybe he was in the other room..?”, you then approached a room near you and peeked through the door.

 

L suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you, “Babo! He's not there, he must be inside the steam room..”

 

You looked at the sudden contact and blushed again. H-he holds my hand again!

 

L then dragged you inside a room with wooden architecture. It's a place for people to rest and have some time to relax inside the sauna.

 

“Hey wait..”, you said.

 

“What?”, L looked at you.

 

You pointed on your hand and L immediately released it with a red face.

.. I don't even realize I pulled her hand!

 

“Err... Well.. I-I.. Jae..”, L grew nervous.

 

You grew red as well and bit your lips. Your eyes suddenly caught a familiar man wearing same clothes with what L was wearing, “Oh! It's Sungyeol!”, you half-whispered to L.

 

L quickly turned his head and eyed Sungyeol, “Just like what I said.. He's here and went inside the steam room..”, he smirked.

 

“Then we should follow him!”, you suggested.

 

“No!”, L shouted, “Let's just wait here..”

 

“Wae? We should get an eye of him to investigate him, right?”, you raised an eyebrow.

 

“Ya.. He won't take a long time in that steam room, since that room is the hottest steam room in here.. I bet it's just like a microwave now and we can't let him know about us being here either..”, L explained, “I don't want to go inside there too, I don't want being burned just like a roasted chicken!”, he then sat on the floor.

 

You sighed again and just followed him. You sat then looked around you. There were only some middle-aged couples, ahjumma sleeping with a mask on her face, and some middle-aged women chattering with each other while using body lotion. You then spotted a family eating a fresh drink and eggs. L realized what you were eyeing about and smirked.

 

“Okay, wait here.. I want to buy something..”, he then left you.

 

“Ya-”, you was about to halt him, but he was fast enough so you couldn't tell him.

Hmm.. Don't tell me he wants to buy beauty mask or maybe he want me to put it on each other's face just like in the drama! Omo!

You blushed again while imagining romantic things which couples usually did in a bath house.

 

L then back with a big plastic bag on his hand, “Ya bird..”

 

You looked at him, “W-what's that?”

 

L smirked then sat beside you, “You never come to this place, don't you?”

 

You nodded shyly and L laughed, “This is what we called with leisure time~”

 

He then pull out some boiled eggs from it and two fresh drinks, “Here.. Enjoy it..”

 

“You bought it for me?!”, you looked at the eggs and drinks with sparkling eyes.

Aigoo... It's just like in the drama as well! I once watched a drama when the man brought his girlfriend to a place like these then both of them leaned on each other reading books while feed each other with boiled eggs! It's so romantic!

Your heart was pounding heart and you giggled by yourself.

 

L looked at you weirdly and suddenly hit your forehead with an egg.

 

“Auuutchhhh!”, you rubbed your forehead while L was peeling the egg while laughing.

 

“Ya! How dare you hit my head!”, you grew mad, but L just ignoring you by eating the eggs while laughing.

 

“Aishh!”, you then grabbed another egg and was about to hit it to L's head too, “Take thi-”

 

“No-oh~ Not in a hundred years~”, L grabbed your wrist while sticking out his tongue, “Don't ever think you can attack my head with that egg..”

 

You gritted your teeth. This jerk.. Aishh jinjja!

 

L snatched the egg from your hand, knocked it on the floor, then started peeling it and eating it, “Mmm~ It's yummy!”, he showed you his cute face.

 

“Tch.. Do you think you're cute, huh? Where's the visual L that everyone cherished, huh?”, you mocked him then looked away.

 

L smirked, “I turn myself to Kim Myungsoo in a situation like this.. Wae? Is there any problem with that?”, he then continued to eat another egg.

 

You became annoyed, stood up then glared at him, “Just you wait!!!”, you then left him.

 

“Ya! Yayaya! Where do you want to go?!”, L furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“TOILET!”, you shouted, “What?! You want to follow me to the toilet too?!”, you glared at him being annoyed.

I will definitely hit your head today! Just wait my revenge!

In fact you were lying to L and went to buy eggs on the food counter.

 

-------------------------------------

 

You went back inside the room with a plastic of eggs on your hand. You walked quietly and approached L. L was back facing you so he didn't know you were already behind him.

 

Take my revenge, you zombie! HAHAHA!

“Hiyaaaa~~!!!”, you yelled while holding an egg, ready to hit his head.

 

L turned his head because of your voice and the egg ended up on his forehead instead the back of his head.

 

“Omo!”, you gasped when you realized that the eggs you bought was not boiled eggs but just ordinary eggs.

 

The liquid of the egg ran down to his nose and cheeks, also the corner of his lips. His face was half-covered with the yellow liquid. L just close his eyes, gritted his teeth while holding his anger. People around you two started to look at both of you weirdly, thinking that both of you were couple who was quarrelling. L felt embarrassed, annoyed, and mad at the same time.

What. The. Hell. Is. This.

 

You bite your lips and felt so guilty. You bent down then tried to apologize, “Err.. I'm sorr-”

 

L tighten his fist then glared at you, “You! How can you do this to my flawless, handsome face??! You mmff--”

 

You instantly covered L's mouth with your hand, “Sssstttt! It's Yeol!”, you whispered to him when L suddenly went out from the steam room.

 

L's eyes then looked at Sungyeol's direction. Right after Sungyeol was about to turn his head to both of your direction, you quickly grabbed L's face with both of your hands and acting like you two were kissing so Sungyeol will only looked L's back with your face being covered by L's head.

 

L gasped because your both face was just so close, like only a few inches. You looked at him with wary eyes while whispering, “Just stare at my eyes... Don't look at other directions!”

 

L held his breath and he stared at your eyes without even blinking. His heart beat like crazy and it's ready to explode anytime. He blushed and could just gulp seeing your eyes. He doesn’t even dare to look at the other direction on your face and he could felt the warmth from your palms.

 

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at the 'kissing couple' and just shook his head. He bundled the towel and put it on his head. He sat while leaning on the wall and put some lotion to his skin. He did it for about 3 minutes, then laying down on the wood pillow and close his both eyes.

 

You sighed deeply, “Finally safe.......”, you felt relieved and removed your both hands from L's face then sat down.

 

L then touched his face. For God's sake, that was the longest 3 minutes I've ever had in my life!

He then realized that the yellow liquid from the eggs still on his face and hair, even so sticky and stingy now.

“Aishhhh!!”, he felt annoyed again, “It's smell so bad! Aishh jinjja!”

 

“Omo!”, you quickly gave him your clean towel, but L slapped it and rejected your help.

 

“Aigoo...”, you insisted to help him, so you just wiped the dirty liquid from his face and hair, “This kiddo...”, you shook your head.

 

L grew stiff again and blushed. He stared at your eyes and amazed with your sincere intention to help him.

 

You then looked at his eyes as well and made him looked away instantly, “Err.. I-I'm sorry... Actually I don't know that they are not only selling boiled eggs.. I just said that I wanted eggs to them and looks like they really gave me real eggs instead of boiled eggs.. He-he-he..”, you felt guilty.

 

“Babo!”, L said while glaring at you.

 

You gulped and felt more nervous, “S-sorry..”

 

L then secretly smile and looked at you with soft eyes.

Babo.. I'm not really mad at you.. In fact, it's nice to have a girl like you helping me..

 

-----------------------------------

 

You were sweating from head to toe and you could only sigh each minute.

 

“It's too hot in here.. How long we have to wait here...”, you then looked at Sungyeol who still sleeping on the corner of the room.

 

“Are you okay? I will buy another fresh drinks then.. Keep your eyes on Yeol..”, L then left the room.

 

Several minutes later, Sungyeol then woke up and went out from the room as well.

 

You gasped, “Omo! What if he met L outside this room?! Eotokke!!”, you grew panic.

 

You quickly grabbed your phone and dialed Sungyeol's number. He stopped then quickly answered it, “Holla beautiful lady~~”

 

“Hey Y-yeol~~ W-where are you now?”, you sounded nervous.

 

“Me? Wae?”, he smirked, “Aha! You want to ask me out, right? Oh lady, I know that I'm too cute to handle, but sorry.. I'm kinda busy now~”, he teased you.

 

“I'm serious! Where are you now?!”, you rolled your eyes.

 

“Well.. I'm in a good place for my skin and I'm on my way to go.. Err.. Maybe to the toilet.. Wae? You want to join me?”, he laughed.

 

“Ya! Of course not! I'm just calling b-because..”, you bit your lips.

Damn! What should I say???!

 

“You don't have to tell me, I know that you miss me, right? You should just be my girlfriend now and we can go for an amazing date~ Feel free to ask me out~”, Sungyeol giggled.

 

“Mwo?”, you grew surprised.

 

Sungyeol then continued, “Oh come on! Don't be surprised! Those guys who come around you are not as good as me.. Hahahaha..”, he then laughed while spinning his body.

 

L suddenly went back with two cans of cola on his hands. He stood right on the back of Sungyeol, but luckily he was on the phone with you so he was not looking at L. L gasped and tried to walk quietly behind him, but unluckily, Sungyeol turned his body and he was about to meet eyes with L.

 

You ran to stop him, “NOOOO!!”

 

L's eyes grew big, “Jae! Watch out! It's slippery-”

 

Before L could finished his words, you already fell because of the slippery floor and unconsciously grabbed Sungyeol's pants and made it ran down to his legs. Everyone inside the room gasped loudly after they saw Sungyeol's pants fell to his toe.

 

You gasped as well, “U-upps...”

 

Sungyeol grew stiff then he stared downwards to his tiger-print boxer. His eyes became big and his phone fell from his hand. All the women and children inside the room were laughing, some even yelled at him. You quickly stood up then looked down covered your face. L quickly took this chance to pull you out from the room and left the bath house.

 

------------------------------------

 

You and L were already changed clothes and left the bath house. Both of you hide behind a tree outside the bath house to wait for Sungyeol to leave the place as well. You still shocked because of the 'pants accident' and you hit your own head several times.

 

“Babo! Babo! Babobabobabobabo!!! I'm surely an idiot! What did I just do to Yeol? Oh my God! It's so embarrassing!”, you squatted down and covered your face.

 

“Hey.. It's not your fault okay, it's the floor which is slippery and made you fall..”, L tried to calm you.

 

“No.... It was my fault...”, you felt guilty as hell twice for today.

 

L sighed then pulled out a camera from his bag. He was ready to take some pictures of Sungyeol who will come out from the bath house soon or later. He then took a few pictures to check if the contrast already perfect.

 

You looked up, “Ya.. Are you paparazzi? Don't take someone's pictures secretly without permission!”, you whispered, “People are think we are weird now.. And Sungyeol must be in a deep shock right now...”

 

L then burst out in laughter, “HAHAHAHA! When I think about it again, that moment was real funny! If only I was bringing my camera inside the bath house, I will snap Yeol's pictures and post it on any websites possible or maybe tumblr and twitter too.. Hahaha..”, L laughed like crazy.

 

“Geez... You are so mean..”, you shook your head then stood up.

 

L laughed more, “Can you imagine Sungyeol's face at that time? He didn't even blink and he was wearing a... A tiger-print boxer.. HAHAHAHA..”

 

“Ya! You are a really bad zombie! It's not funny! How can you laughing on your own member? He's your best friend.. No! He's your soulmate, right?!”, you glared at L.

 

“Best friend? Soulmate..?”, L chuckled, “If he is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter