Life 11 - First Mission

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now let's go back to the scene between L and Zelo again. (see Life 6 if you forgot ^^).

 

Zelo continued, “Your first mission is......”

He held out a black card to L and there are words written on it with silver color. L accepted it and read the words.

 

 

To: L

Your first mission is: "Save A Human Life".

 

 

The moment L read the mission, his mind went blank. He didn't know the meaning of that mission. He hold his breath for a while, then he thought for a few second, and he laughing so hard until his tears came out. Zelo became confused wtih his action.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY!”, L laughed so hard.

 

“What's so funny, XL? Zelo don't understand..”, Zelo titled his head in confusion.

 

L wiped the tears on his eyes then said, “It's so hilarious! What the hell is this? What kind of funny mission is this? You want me to save people? How could that possible? Am I a superhero or something?”, he tried not to burst into another laughter, so he just hold it while smiling.

 

Then he continued, “Who the hell that I need to save? And it's not about helping him/her or something, but it's saving his/her life.. Wow... Are you joking around now, Zelo? Give me another mission..”, L hit Zelo's head with the card.

 

Zelo rubbed his head, “Ouch... That hurts! What's wrong with you?! Of course I’m not kidding! You need to find it by yourself. You need to find the right one to be saved. You can't just pick random people and save them. You have to save someone's life in danger. You know.. Like someone who almost died because of something..”, Zelo explained.

 

“Ha-ha-ha. Funny Zelo. What are you talking about? There are billion people out there in this world. And you told me that I need to find the right one? Thanks Zelo, you are so smart..”, L gave him a look.

 

“How can I do that? It's impossible to find it. Do you think I have some kind of supernatural powers that I have radar to find someone who is in a danger situation? Yeah yeah Zelo~ You and your stupid head..”, L shook his head.

 

Zelo gritted his teeth. He didn't like being called as 'stupid head'. He then made a face, “Zelo will give you a clue. This person is here, in Seoul. She is a girl. And she is your partner.. You need to find her right away!”

 

“Yeah yeah Zelo~ There are millions girls here in Seoul, and you expect me to find it? Im-po-ssi-ble..”, L rolled his eyes.

 

Zelo grew mad, “Aishh!! You are the one who is stupid, LG! There are 3 ways to find her. First, she has a puzzle that only can be seen by her and both of us..”

 

L's attention instantly directed to Zelo to listen to the clues. Zelo then continued.

“Second, your partner is the only human that can’t be read by your spiritual power. Third and last, your partner is the only one that also can see angels like Zelo...”

 

“Puzzle? Spiritual powers? Partner? Please Zelo... Could you stop talking about something complicated?”, L grew confused.

 

“Zelo will explain it to you.. So listen carefully..”, L nodded and listen to Zelo carefully.

 

“There are 10 missions. And when you finished a mission, you will be rewarded a piece of puzzle. So, there are 10 pieces of puzzle to be collected. The first puzzle has been given to your partner and it will become important evidence that can proof her as your partner. The second puzzle will be given to you if you can success with your first mission, and so on. Every puzzle has a letter on it.. So in the last mission, I mean the 10th mission, you have to merge all the piece of the puzzle become one puzzle to reveal the words.. The secret message from God.. Do you understand until now?”, Zelo asked to L.

 

“Secret message? What is it? Is it something like The Davinchi Code?”, L asked back.

 

“Davinchi ...Code? What's that, LG? Zelo didn't understand!”, Zelo titled his head.

 

“Forget it! You sure are stupid Zelo..”, L sighed.

 

“Zelo is not stupid!!!”, he stomped his feet several times, “So do you understand until now?”, Zelo wanted to make sure if L have already understand about the puzzle.

 

“Hmm.. I think I got it. I need to collect all 10 puzzles to reveal the secret message.. Okay I get it, then what about the spiritual powers? What do you mean?”, L asked back.

 

“It's fun actually... As a half spirit, you have 3 special powers.. Hey LG~ Don't you feel weird why you can be healed faster after that big accident?", Zelo poked L's arm.

 

"Well.. I've thought about that too.. I feel very weird with my own condition though...", L shrugged.

 

“That's your first power. You can't feel hurt or sick when someone harm you. Even when you are bleeding or fall from the rooftop, you will never get hurt.. It will be healed in a quick time.. The greatest news is, you can't die during these 6 months. You are strong, more than an ordinary human..”, Zelo explained proudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter