Life 38 - Fourth Mission

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning, Yoonjae... I came to bring good news for you..."

You gasped, "You-"

 

 

Oh my gosh!!! Is this real?! Is the man I saw in front of me now is Himchan oppa?! Is this super handsome man who is standing in front of me with his shining smile is really Himchan oppa?! Omo omo omo!

You started your fangirl's mind again.

 

 

You couldn't breathe because you were too nervous. And for countless time, your heart beats faster in front of him and you became stiff as like a statue. Himchan raised an eyebrow then shook his free hand in front of your face.

 

“Yoonjae? Ehm.. Are you alright?”, he grew confused.

 

You just stayed quiet, staring at him with big eyes.

Of course I'm not!! I think my spirit has left my body now and.. and-and.. How can he know about my house and call my name with that sweet tone.. Oh God.. I'm ready to die in happiness now..

 

Himchan cleared his throat then called your name once again, “Yoonjae-ya..?”

 

You finally back to your sense then quickly fixed your hair.

“Ye-ye-yes.. Him-himchan oppa.. Annyeonghaseyo...”, you bowed while answering him with trembling voice.

 

Himchan then smiled and gave you the bouquet and chocolate. You took it then you looked at it with sparkling eyes as if it was the most beautiful diamond in the world.

 

You looked at him, “Wh-why you suddenly come here? Ho-how can you know my name? Are you looking for me?”, you asked him countless questions in a super nervous tone.

Is it a dream? Please don't!!!

 

“Well...”, Himchan then bent down and whispered in your ear, “I think you need to let me in first if you don't want me to get caught by the neighbors..  You know.. Idol matters.. And then, we will talk..”, he stood up again with a big grin.

 

Your face grew red then you quickly step away so he could get in.

“Oh! I'm sorry! Please come in oppa!”


“Thank you~”, he then stepped into your house, “Am I a little too infromal? I mean.. Is it okay to call you with Yoonjae? Or do you want me to call you 'Yoonjae-ssi'?”, Himchan titled his head.

 

You shouted crazily inside your heart. You never thought that your bias will call your name in such intimate way and you could felt that you were in heaven. You then quickly shook your head a little bit vigorously.

 

“No no no no! It's okay! It's really okay! I mean.. I'm so happy that you can call me with 'Yoonjae', or you can just call me with 'Jae'..”, you smiled shyly.

 

Himchan smiled then you led him to the living room. Himchan started to look around your house then he looked at you. He then eyed you from head to toe and finally realized that you were still in your pajamas with bare face and a little messy hair. He then laughed because you looked so cute that way.

 

You grew confused, “Waeyo?”, you then looked around at your messy living room, “Oh! I'm so sorry oppa! My house is not big and maybe it's not comfortable.. And it's a little messy right now.. Err.. especially for a big star like you..”, you bit your lips then stared at the floor being shy with your house.

 

Himchan shook his head, “No.. It's not because of that, Jae.. I just found something really funny and interesting..”, he then giggled and covering his mouth with his hand.

 

You became more confused then looked around. You couldn't find anything that seems 'funny and interesting'. You just shrugged then you put the bouquet and the chocolate on the table.

 

“What do you want to drink, oppa? Tea? Coffee? Or.. Soft drink?”, you asked.

 

“How about beer or wine?”, Himchan teased you.

 

“Omo! Bu-but it's still morning.. I don't think it's a good time to drink that..”

 

Himchan laughed, “You're so simple-minded, Jae.. I'm just kidding anyway.. Just bring me coke..”, he winked then sat on the sofa.

 

Your face became red and hot again.

“You just were kidding? I thought you were serious.. Hehe.. Okay then, wait a minute oppa..”, you then quickly went to the kitchen to prepare the coke for him.

 

You open your fridge then took a can of coke. You also took a cup of tea for yourself. Your eyes then met with a mirror near the sink on your kitchen. Your eyes grew big after you could saw a reflection of you with messy hair and not-so-flawless-face.

What the hell!!! I'm so damn ugly!!! Huaaaaaaaa I can't believe that I'm so messy like this in front of Himchan oppa!! Eottoke?! It's embarassing!!

 

You became panic and you close your eyes in frustration. You really wanted to go back to your room, changed your clothes, then put some make up on. But it's too late, you couldn't do it now, so you just quickly fixed your hair with your fingers.

 

You then walked back to Himchan with a forced-calm-expression and put the coke and the tea on the table.

You then sat beside him, “Here oppa...”

 

Himchan mouthed 'thank you' then open the can. He drank it with a cool pose like he was doing a CF. You swore that he was so flawless until your jaw dropped, being amazed with the scene in front of your eyes.

 

Himchan then looked at you with your mouth wide open and stiff expression, “Ya Jae.. Your face is really cute and funny!”, he laughed showing you his eye-smile.

 

You quickly close your mouth then touched your face with your both hands, “I-I-I'm sorry oppa! Since I'm not going anywhere, I just randomly wore clothes and didn't put any make-up.. I'm sure ugly..”, you whispered the last part.

 

Himchan stopped laughing then looked at you with his soft gaze, “No worries. You're still pretty though.. I like it when a girl can show her natural beauty without put too much make up on her face..”, he then put the coke back to the table.

 

You could felt butterflies on your stomach and automatically choking. Himchan grew worried then he went closer to you.

“Are you okay?”, he examined your face.

 

You immediately changed the topic, “I'm okay! Oppa so what's the good news that you want to tell me? How can you know my house anyway?”, you said while drinking your tea.

 

“Hmm.. You should know that Masterpiece has successfully gain people's attention these days.. And the good news is.. Some of you will have a photo shoot for a high fashion magazine with me..”, Himchan smiled.

 

“MWO??! Photo shoot?! For high fashion magazine?! Really?! Daebak! Who has been chosen to do it then?”, you looked excited.

 

“L, Moonsoo, L.Joe, Woohyun... Hoya and Sunggyu hyung.. And....”, Himchan then pointed his finger to you, “You.”

 

You pointed to yourself, “MWOO? ME?! No way!”, you looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Why not? You've got so many votes for this job.. No one can resist your cuteness anyway.. I came here to persuade you to take this interesting offer.. It's for your own goodness, Jae.. Trust me, you can do it! If you agree, we will go to Jeju island for the photo shoot..”, Himchan winked at you.

 

You blushed because he mentioned you as 'cute' and quickly looked away to hide your red face.

“Hmm... But.. but I don't think I can go.. You know.. College stuff.. And I believe my brother won't let me to join too..”

 

You was really happy though, but you knew you couldn't take it because you were very sure that Yongguk won't ever let you go to the photo shoot.

 

“Don't worry.. It's only for 3 days and 2 nights.. I will send a permission letter to your college.. And for Yongguk hyung, you should try talk to him and make him understand about this.. Well, I’m not sure about the other boys will agree or not.. But at least I've contacted their managers last night to persuade them..”, Himchan said while looking at you.

 

You then looked at him again, “I will try to talk to Yongguk oppa.. But I'm not sure he will let me go or not.. Besides, I never do a photoshoot before..”, you pouted your lips. You grew more nervous and your hands started trembling.

 

Himhan looked at the tea cup on your hand and noticed your trembling hands. He then tried to make you calm. He put his one hand in top of yours. You immediately gasped because of his touch and the tea cup ended up splashing on his clothes.

 

You surprised, “Omoooo! Eottoke! I'm so sorry, oppa! I'm sorry! I don't mean to-”

 

“It's okay it's okay..”, Himchan said while looking at his drained clothes.

 

You quickly grabbed the tissue from the tissue box in the table, “I'm sorry to make your clothes wet and dirty oppa! What should I do..”, you bowed your head several times then gave him the tissue.

 

Himchan took it, “It's okay, Jae.. I have another clothes in my car.. I just need to take it then change it..”, Himchan smiled to you while trying to clean his clothes with the tissue. He then stood up and went out to take another clothes from his car.

 

You slapped your forehead several times.

Babo babo babo! How can you do that to Himchan oppa! It's so embarrassing!!

 

A minute later, Himchan came with a new t-shirt in his hand.

“Jae-ya.. Can I lend your room? I need to change my clothes now..”

 

My room?!! No way! My room is full with his poster and other fangirl's stuff! I can't let him know about it..

You quickly made up a reason, “Err... Sorry oppa I can't lend you my room.. Because.. I'm not cleaning it yet.. Why don't you just change in the bathroom? Here I will show you the way..”, you lied.

 

Himchan nodded then you led him to the bathroom. When Himchan got inside it, you quickly took the bouquet and the chocolate from the table and ran to your room to hide those presents before Yongguk found out about it and kill Himchan. You still didn't have any idea why Himchan gave you those presents and yet you didn't have any courage to ask him about it.

 

You hid the bouquet under your bed and put the chocolate on your table. You were about to leave when your phone suddenly ringing. You grabbed it and you saw a text message from L.Joe.

 

Jae-ah.. My manager told me about the photoshoot with you and some members from Masterpiece. Have you heard about it? Actually I'm quite busy with Teen Top's schedules.. But I will go if you go too.. =)

From: L.Joe oppa

 

You quickly replied his message.

Yes oppa.. I just heard about it from Himchan oppa. He asked me to go too.. But I'm still not sure with myself.. You know, Yongguk oppa will not let me go anyway.. =(

From: Cutie Jae

 

You were about to put your phone back again, but a reply came.

Don't worry Jae.. I will make Yongguk hyung let you go.. He really trust me though ;D

By the way Jae, how can you knew about this news from Himchan hyung?!

From: L.Joe oppa

 

You were about to reply it, but suddenly you could heard Himchan knocked on your bedroom's door.

 

“Jae? Are you there?”, Himchan asked from outside.

 

Omo! Did he done changing his clothes? Eottoke! I can't let him see my room!!

You walked around your room in confusion, but then your phone suddenly fell down from your hand. You got a shock to see your phone's screen turned black. You didn't even reply L.Joe's text yet.

 

“OH NOOOOO!”, you yelled loudly because you were too shocked to see your phone was broken. You kneeled down and grabbed your phone, "Aishh... The screen has cracked, but I hope it still can be used..."


Himchan shouted because of your screaming, “Jae?! What's going on?!”

 

In a speed of light, Himchan open your door and you instantly looked at him.

Oh nooooo! I'm so doomed!!

 

Himchan's eyes grew big as tomato. He was totally in a big shock after he saw your room was full with his posters on the wall. He could also saw some attributes of himself, starts from fan, pillow, mug, cheering towel, and other fangirl's stuff. He couldn't believe that you were actually a hardcore fan of him. He then back to his sense and looked at you kneeling on the floor and quickly help you to stand.

 

“Jae-ya! Are you okay?! Why are you yelling?!”, he said being panic.

 

You only stayed quiet and became stiff.

“Himchan oppa.. H-he just came to my room..”, you mumbled.

 

Himchan grew more worried looking at your expression, “Jae? Jae? Are you okay??”

 

Your eyes then grew big, “EH?! MY ROOM?????!!!”

 

You quickly covered your face with your both hands because you felt so embarrassing. Himchan finally found out that you were his hardcore fans and he also saw all the stuff of him in your room.

Himchan blinked his eyes and then grinned. He then went near to one of the biggest poster of him in your room. You quickly ran and tried to cover it by spreading your hands widely.

 

“I-I.. Err... This.. Th-this.. is just.. Err.. No.. No.. Don't see it!!!”, you became panic and tried to push Himchan out from your room.

 

Himchan could just held his laugh then grabbed your both wrists. He tried to stop you from pushing him and yes he succeed. You grew stiff because of his touch again and gulped. He then went closer to your face and whispered, “I can put a signature to all the posters here.. Do you want it?”, he teased you.

 

You quickly released your hands from his grasp and quickly covered your red face again, “I-I.. Actually you are my bias, oppa! Arrghhh it's so embarrassing to say it...”, you lowered your head.

 

Himchan found your shy expression was cute and now he was laughing loudly.

“So this is why you looked so nervous when I asked you to lend your room before.. You're so cute, Jae..”, he pinched your cheek then smiled, “I dont know that you're one of my hardcore fans.. And well.. This room is so...”, Himchan looked around your room then became speechless. He then clapped his hands while smiling at you.

 

You lost for words and you could just admit the truth that you've been admiring him since few years ago. You then quickly grabbed his hands to stop him from clapping.

“Stop it oppa.. It's embarrassing..”, you pouted.

 

Himchan was about to answer you but his phone was ringing.

He gave you a sign then answered it, “Yes my boy L~ What's wrong?”

 

You got surprised after you heard Himchan said L's name.

 

“Ya hyung.. Where are you now?”, L asked.

 

“Where am I...? Hmm...”, Himchan then glanced at you. You then cross your hands while shaking your head as a sign to Himchan to not say that he was in your house right now.

 

Himchan got the sign, “I'm in my house now.. Wae?”

 

“Nothing.. I just want to know what's wrong with the photoshoot? My manager jus told me about it.. We really will do it together?”, L asked not being suspicious.

 

“Yes.. We will do it together.. You won't reject this good opportunity, right? Just think of it as your help for me..”, Himchan said.

 

“But hyung.. I have busy schedules with Infinite.. Besides, even my manager let us go, I'm not in the right mood to do that job.. Oh! And Moonsoo just told me that he can't come. He totally busy with his school now..”, L added.

 

“Really? We can't do anything about Moonsoo then.. But my prince Myungsoo~ you will come, right?”, Himchan tried to persuade L.

 

“Err.. About that.. I..”, L thought deeply.

 

“Come on! We never have a work together before.. Won't you work together with me even just once??”, Himchan pleaded.


"Well.. Give me more time to think hyung..", L sighed.


“I know you won't disappoint me! See you at Jeju island!”, Himchan quickly hung off his phone before L threw another excuses.

 

Himchan then smiling and he looked at you again. He then open his arms widely.

“So my cutie fans.. Wanna a free hug?”, he winked.

 

“MWOOO?!”, you yelled and you almost got a heart attack.

 

Himchan then laughed, “I'm just kidding! Don't worry, Jae.. Just pretend that I never see your room..”, he ruffled your hair with a smile.

Besides.. You are more than just a fan for me..

 

You looked at him shyly.

How can I pretend that you never see it, oppa.. Heol! It's so damn embarrassing! Wait! How many times I need to say the word 'embarrassing' today?!

You then sighed and facepalm yourself.

Well.. to make it less awkward.. I should stop being nervous while talking with him..

 

You asked him, “Oppa.. Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”, Himchan nodded.

 

“What is your relationship with L? Both of you look very close...”, you asked.

 

“We’re more than friends, you know..”, Himchan smiled.

 

“Mwo?! You mean.. So.. Both of you are......”, you made a love sign with your fingers.

 

Himchan burst out in laughter after he saw that.

“What? Do you think we’re in that kind of relationship? Of course not! Me and Myungsoo are like real brothers.. He’s my best friend since childhood.. So, you can say that there’s no one knows him better than me...”, Himchan pointing his finger to his chest.

 

You tapped your chin, “So that’s why you always showing care to him.. You became our judges in the audition before, you lend your villa and you came to the backstage before Masterpiece performed on the stage.. So, that’s all because of L was there, right?”

 

Himchan nodded, “I’ll do everything to help him and support him..”

 

You added, “Wow.. So about the photoshoot.. You also want to...”

 

“Well, this photoshoot is out of my plan anyway.. But I’ll be very happy if Myungsoo can go for it.. I really want to do this job together with him. Besides, it’s not only for photo shoot.. We will be interviewed for that magazine too.. That’s why we will be there for 3 days and 2 nights.. First day for photo shoot and the second day is for the interview.. Don’t worry.. They will just ask us about our routine activities and about Masterpiece too..”, Himchan explained.

 

“Ah... I see.. It seems very interesting..”, you smiled.

 

“Jae-ah?”

 

“Hmm?”, you looked at him.

 

“I need to go back to my company now.. So.. See you at Jeju island, then?”, he chuckled, “I will waiting for you.. My intuition says.. You will go with us!”, Himchan winked at you again.

 

He said 'I will waiting for you'.. Omo! My heart! Please don't explode yet!

You blushed again then you led him to his car and bid goodbye.

 

-------------------------------------
 

At the same time, Infinite was busy with their performances in some TV shows. Everyone looked tired, including L. All the members were now standing on the backstage before they went on stage. L starred at his phone after he called Himchan.

 

Woohyun tapped his shoulder, “Myungsoo-ya..? Wae? You've already asked Himchan hyung about the photo shoot? Well.. If Jae agree with it.. Then I will go for sure..”, he then grinned.

 

Sunggyu then came between L and Woohyun, “Just tell Himchan my apologize because I can't go with you all.. I have my solo performances tomorrow..”

 

L nodded. Now it's Infinite's time to perform. They performed 'Be Mine' with loud fan chants from their fans. Zelo suddenly appeared on stage in the middle of the song. L's eyes grew big after he saw Zelo following him dancing to the song.

 

After the performance was over, all of Infinite members went back to the waiting room. L then gave a sign to Zelo to follow him to the emergency stairs in the corner.

 

L close the door and yelled at Zelo, “Yaa! Why did you suddenly appear on the stage like that?! You want me to die because of a heart attack? You almost destroy my concentration and ruin my performance, Zelo!”

 

“Eommaya LG~ But you don't, right? Zelo loves to dance.. And it's fun to surprise you, XL~”, Zelo sticking out his tongue to L.

 

“Mwo?”, L hit Zelo's head.

 

“Ouchhhhhh...”, Zelo rubbed his head, “LG!! If you hit Zelo again, Zelo will not open Zelo's mouth to tell you about the fourth mission!!”

 

“What? It's already came? What is the mission?”, L tried to search for the mission card on Zelo's body but he couldn't find anything.

 

L hit Zelo again, “Yaa Zelo! You are lying to me, right? Where is the mission card?”

 

Zelo became annoyed, “You hit Zelo again!! You made Zelo mad and Zelo will not give LG the mission card! Hmmph!”

 

L smirked, “I guess you forgot about this.. My-guardian-angel...”, L showed Zelo his three fingers. He was threatening Zelo again.

 

Zelo instantly remembered about L's threat to him before. It's like a skakmate for him if he didn't want to listen to L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter