Life 36 - Third Mission

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your third mission is... TADAHHH!!”, Zelo gave the mission card to L.

 

 

   To: L   

   “Grant A Sincere Wish.”  

 

 

“What is this?! It's just the same with my second mission..”, L glared at Zelo.

 

“Nope~ It's different since in here written 'a wish' and not 'a promise'.. The problem is...”, Zelo snatched the card from L's hand, “There is no word 'from someone' written here.. It means.. It can be more than one person..”

 

“What?! So this 'sincere wish' is not from one person?!”, L rolled his eyes.

 

Zelo nodded, “Yes.. It's the same wish that people expect from you, LG! Zelo think the rule is still the same like before.. You should find out your target and grand their wish.. or maybe his.. or her wish.. That's it!”

 

“That's it? THAT'S IT?!”, L glared at Zelo, “Like I said it's not different with the previous mission.. I need to guess again, right? Great.. So God wants me to act like a coward and be someone who give people what they want again until I found the right one...”, L sighed.

 

Moonsoo came out from the restaurant with bag and bass' suitcase in his hand. L quickly changed his expression and smiled at his brother.

 

Moonsoo tapped his shoulder, “Hyung.. I've already said goodbye to them and I guess I should go home now..”

 

"Okay, let's find a taxi..", L helped Moonsoo to carry his bass then walked to the side road to stop a taxi. Zelo was also following them behind.

 

Moonsoo then said, “Hyung... Thank you for understanding myself.. I'm so happy that I can play music with you on the stage.. I promise, I'll start my dream in music again and work hard to join auditions until I can become a trainee.. You will pray for me, right?”, he grinned.

 

L just gave Moonsoo his warm smile and gave him two thumbs up. The taxi then came several minutes later. Moonsoo put all his belongings inside and then looked at L for the last time.

 

He said, “Don't forget to visit mom and dad if you have time.. And...”, he whispered to L's ears, “Bring Jae noona with you too next time! I think both of you are really a cute couple! Kekeke~ Hyung, fighting!!”, he giggled and quickly got in the taxi.

 

"Mwoooo?! Yaaaa!! Yaaaa!!", L got surprised with Moonsoo's words and his ears and cheeks became red. Moonsoo was just laughing then waving his hands to L from the window. L just chuckled then waved back. L then looked at the taxi until it couldn't be seen again from his sight.

 

“Moon is really a nice brother!!!”, Zelo clapped happily while pointing his finger to the moon in the sky.

 

“Ya Zelo! It's Moonsoo, not Moon! You always calling people with wrong names..”, L sighed, “By the way.. We're not done with our conversation yet.. Just tell me, how worse this third mission will be...”

 

Zelo shook his head, “Hmm~~ Not really worse.. At least you don't need to try to remember anything for this mission, LG.. You just need to ask people around you about their wishes..”

 

"Hahaha.. You gotta be kidding me, Zelo! Damn it!! How much money, energy, or even time that I need to spend for this new mission?! It's totally difficult and annoying! Just the same like before!", L threw a tantrum.

 

"But you did it, right? No matter how difficult it was, you've passed it, LA! It's not really annoying though...”, Zelo then grabbed L's shoulders, “You can meet YoonJae eonnie after the first mission then your relationship with your brother became good after the second mission, right? Zelo believe every mission will bring its own good for you, LG..", Zelo smiled then played with his skateboard surrounding L.

 

L just made a face, “Yaa Zelo.. Then what if my target this time asks for big, expensive or rare things? Or.. What if he or she has a difficult wish that impossible for me to grant? Tch.. Maybe like mission impossible?! What God actually think? Who do you think am I? James Bond?!”, L kicked the dirt on the ground being annoyed with the mission.

 

Zelo stopped in front of L, “Hmm~ Molla~ But.. Who's James Bond, LG?”, he blinked his eyes cutely.

 

L became more annoyed an hit his head, “Stupid kid! Aishhh! Forget it!”

 

--------------------------------------

 

After Moonsoo left and when L was still outside having a conversation with Zelo, you and the others were eating and drinking inside the restaurant in a happy mood. All of you celebrate the winning and totally happy. You all even have a beer toast.

 

L.Joe lift up his glass of beer, “Finally guys! We won!! As a leader, I really want to thank all of you.. Including Moonsoo who just left.. Thank you for all your hard work until we got to this day! So.. Lift your glass now! Cheeeeerssss!!!”, L.Joe grinned widely.

 

"Cheeeersss!!", all of you lift the glass and made a toast together.

 

Only you and Sungyeol who didn't join to drink. Yongguk forbid you to drink, he never stop to be your rule-maker in your life and be the protective brother.. Maybe he will be like that until ….forever.

 

“Baby Jae.. No-no-no!”, Yonnguk wiggled his finger then showed his scary smile to you.

 

You pouted your lips, “Wae? Is it because I'm a girl?!”

 

“Not only that.. Remember the last time you drunk? You fainted.. Soaking in the rain and laying on the dark street.. I won't let you drunk again.. Never!”, Yongguk gave you a firm look.

(see Life 9 if you forgot ^^)

 

You felt guilty immediately and just looked down. Everyone just laughing at you then swifted their gazes to Sungyeol.

 

“Ya hyung.. Why are you not drinking?”, L.Joe asked.

 

Sunggyu laughed, “Hahaha.. Forget it~ Yeol can't drink! He will be a crazy person if he drunk!”

 

“Eiiii~ That's not my reason.. I just want to keep my body healthy.. Not like you guys~”, Sungyeol tried to defend himself.

 

“Hahaha~ Yeol yeol~ Stop lying! We're drinking to celebrate our winning! Let's just forget about it for a day and just enjoy it, man~”, CAP who sat beside Sungyeol held out a glass of beer.

 

“Err... I-I..”, Sungyeol bit his lips while glancing at the beer. He became confuse.

Damn! But I will drunk if I drink it!! Beer is one of my biggest weaknesses!

 

Niel suddenly said to L.Joe, "Oh! I remember! Hyung!! Around three weeks ago back in the villa, you said that you will punish Sungyeol hyung because he was still sleeping and missed a day for jogging! What if you punish him here? Just let him drink 10 shots of beer!!", Niel laughed.

 

“MWO?!”, Sungyeol became panic. All of you suddenly remembered the time when you found Sungyeol slept in the living room back in the villa.

 

"Wow nice idea! But I think 5 shots are more than enough for a punishment..", L.Joe smirked at Sungyeol.

 

L.Joe, Niel and CAP started to pour the beer to 5 big glasses then put it in the table right in front of Sungyeol. L.Joe then grabbed a glass then held it in front of his face, “First shot!”

 

Dongwoo suddenly grabbed the glass from L.Joe's hand, “Stop it! Yeol really can't drink! I wil drink in his position.. Is that okay?”, he tried to help and protect his Dongsaeng.

 

Sungjong, Hoya, and Woohyun glared at Sunggyu who just calmly chewing food inside his mouth. They tried to give a S.O.S sign to Sunggyu to prevent Sungyeol became drunk.

 

"Waeee?", Sunggyu asked like nothing going to happen.

 

Woohyun whispered to him, "Hyuuuuung...You're the oldest and you're our leader! You shouldn't let Dongwoo to get the punishment for Sungyeol!!"

 

"Mwooo?! Then what? You guys want me to....", Sunggyu stopped his words and pointing at the big glass of beer in Dongwoo's hand. The 4 of them nodded.

 

Sunggyu sighed deeply, "Yayaya Dongwoo!! Stop to be a hero! Okay! Okay! Fine! Let me take the punishment for Sungyeol! I'm good with drinking and I'm older than you guys though.. Satisfied now?”, Sunggyu said madly and snatched the glass from Dongwoo's hand. He put it in his lips, ready to drink it. But suddenly, Yongguk slammed the table with his hand hardly.

 

All of you flinched and turned your heads to Yongguk.

"Yaaa! Are you even a man?! Why you let your friends to take your punishment?! If you're wrong, then you should be responsible with it!!", Yongguk pointed his finger to Sungyeol.

 

All of you gulped and feel scared. In a speed of light, Sungyeol immediately took the glass from Sunggyu then drink it in one shot. Teen Top started to cheer for him to drink another 4 big glass of beer. Sungyeol drank all of it being forced. You and other Infinite members could just be worried with that scene. Sungyeol's face and eyes became red. He could felt that his body hot inside like it was burning. He became dizzy and swayed to the side. You felt pity with him and wanted to help him, but Yongguk stop you again.

 

Now Sungyeol has totally drunk and his mind totally gone crazy. He suddenly singing like crazy and yelling like a crazy person. Thanks God, that you all were in a private room so all the people didn't know this weird side of him.

 

“LALALA~~ YAA!! You guys should know! I don't deserve this punishment and it's not my fault that day! It was his fault!! Yes! YOU!!”, Sungyeol pointed his finger to Changjo.

 

All of you looked at Changjo with a confuse look.

"Yes, you! The man right there! You're the one who offered me a bottle of beer that night! You challenged me to drink it all! You said that if I drink all of it, you will wear a woman's dress in front of anyone! Unfortunately I was drunk that night.. And as the result, I fell asleep and woke up late! So it was all your fault!!”, Sungyeol suddenly confessed the real situation the night when he got drunk.

 

"Mwooo?!", all of you looked surprised with Sungyeol's words and starred at Changjo.

 

"Changjo-ya.. Is that true? You're the one who made him drunk?", Niel asked.

 

Changjo sighed then nodded, "Yes, I did challenged him. He fell into my trap..."

(See Life 32, if you forgot about Changjo's bad intention to Sungyeol)

 

"WHATT?!!", all of you felt disbelief with Changjo.

 

Changjo then continued, “Err.. But I didn't force Sungyeol hyung to agree with me though... He's the one who drink it all without thinking.. Trust me!”

 

-------------------------------------

 

L asked Zelo, "So, do you have any clue for me now?"

 

Zelo pouted his lips and looked down, "Sorry LG, Zelo still don't get any clue yet.. But Zelo will come to you again once Zelo got it, okay?”

 

"Geez! Who told me before that 'faster is better'? Now you're the one who make it slower, Zelo!", L shook his head. He then walked to go back to the restaurant.

 

Zelo felt more guilty, “LG waittttt~~~!”

 

L stopped then looked at him, “Waeee?”

 

"It's not mission impossible! Zelo just want you to know that God never give you any impossible missions! He has His good plans for yo.u. He never give people something out of their capabilities.. So, you should believe with yourself, LG! Hwaiting!!", Zelo cheered L.

 

"HA-HA! Not Funny, Zelo. Then tell God.. I'm also not a Santa Claus, or even a God like Him! Why should I grant people's wish? Who is my target anyway? ! I'm bad at guessing!", L felt more annoyed.

 

"Eommaya!! If you want to ask God, you should pray! Besides, if we look back to your missions before, everything works well in the end.. Even though the process is different with what you've expected..”, Zelo said while smiling.

 

L just ignored it and glared at Zelo He then left Zelo, went back to the restaurant.

 

Zelo then crossed his arms, “Clue?”, he tapped his chin, “Hm~ Zelo wonder why Daehyunie could found a clue for LG and told it to Jae eonni before?”

 

He then grabbed his skateboard from the ground, “Well.. Forget it.. Now Zelo need to focus on the clue for LG!!”, he then disappeared.

 

------------------------------------

 

The situation inside the restaurant became very strange and awkward. No more laugh, no more party feelings. It's just like the beginning of war.

 

"Yaaa Changjo! Don't find any excuse! Just tell us the truth! You intentionally made our Yeol became drunk so he will miss that morning's jogging, isn't it? Wae?", Woohyun asked Changjo.

 

L went back inside the room and he became confuse with the situation, "What's going on here? What's with this intense aura?"

 

Sungjong told everything to L then L who was in a bad mood, suddenly said, "I think Yeol never lying to anyone.. It's definitely Changjo's dirty plan to make one member from Infinite did mistake back in the MT..", L tried to defend his 'other-half'.

 

"Yaaa! Don't judge our maknae!", CAP glared at L. L just chuckled and glared back.

 

L suddenly grabbed Changjo's collar and made him stand up from his seat, “Just tell us the truth, jerk! You did it intentionally or not?”, L became more mad.

 

Changjo just stay quiet. L stared deeply at Changjo's eyes and read his mind with his power.

You're right L hyung.. I don't like Infinite and Teen Top work together as a group before.. I made a plan to create a trouble at least for one of Infinite members.. So that Teen Top will win over Infinite..

 

L got a shock with Changjo's mind and released his hands from him. He didn't believe that Changjo really did it intentionally.

 

Changjo then looked at s felt ashamed, “I'm sorry guys.. I'm really satisfied after saw Sungyeol hyung drunk before.. Yes, it's true. I want to trouble him.. I didn't like Infinite work with us together as a team..”

 

"Changjo-ya.. Why you...", Chunji felt a bit disappointed with Changjo.

 

CAP tapped Changjo's back, "Well forget it.. At least you being honest.. Apologize to them now.."

 

Changjo nodded then bowed his head to all of you.

“I'm so sorry all.. But I swear that day after day.. I regretted it! I started to see Infinite in different way and I'm so happy that Infinite and Teen Top can work together as a team.. Trust me! Please..”, he apologized to all of you.

 

"Bull!", L pushed Changjo's body hardly. Changjo fell and he felt his broken arms hurt so bad, "Aaaaaaa!", he winced in pain.

 

"Changjoooo!!", L.Joe, CAP and Niel came to help Changjo.

 

L pointing his finger to Changjo, "Damn you Changjo! No matter how you try to defend yourself, you're still the one who made our Yeol drunk that day!!", L stopped his words and glanced at you.

Yes and you made Yeol wrongly slept in Jae's room.. And because of that, someone almost drowning in the pool or might die because of your dirty trap to Yeol. You dumb !

(See Life 32 about Jae and L's incident in the pool, if you forgot ^^)

 

You and the others gasped seeing what L did to Changjo.

 

“YAA! Can you stop that?! Don't blame our Changjo! At least he apologized and admitted his mistake!”, L.Joe mad at L, “Besides.. You're the one that should got all the blames! Don't you remember?! You're the reason why our Changjo fell from the stairs!”, L.Joe pointed his finger to L being mad.

 

L grew mad as well, "What?! Seriously? How many times I should tell you. I didn't push him! I'M NOT!!”, he then looked at Changjo, “Oh~ or maybe this jerk Changjo told lies! He just made a story that someone has pushed him to make everyone blame me! Yes, to make another trouble for Infinite!", L shouted back to L.Joe.

 

Changjo shook his head, "NO! I swear I didn't lie!! Someone really pushed me!! I could feel a hand on my back that pushed my body!! I'm not lying!!"

 

"You're a liar from the beginning, Changjo! You can't fool us anymore..", Sunggyu suddenly yelled, tried to help L.

 

"No, I'm not! Really, someone pushed me!", Changjo gave all of you a serious look.

 

"Yes, maybe you're right.. But that's not L! That's probably ghosts who pushed you, bad guy!", Hoya yelled at Changjo too.

 

"Hahaha~ Are you stupid? There are no ghosts! L was the one who stood in the stairs with Changjo that night! Maybe he pushed our Changjo to get revenge for Sungyeol!! I never realized that Infinite members used this kind of dirty trick!", CAP suddenly blamed Infinite members.

 

"Mwo?! Yaaa! Don't said bad things about Infinite!!", Sunggyu grabbed CAP's collar. CAP got a shock after he felt Sunggyu's strong grasp. Sunggyu really got mad and completely turned into a different person. He glared at CAP and CAP glared back at him.

 

Yongguk just sat calmly while looking at the boys fighting and arguing. He didn't care at all and just yawning. He then whispered to you.

“Jae-ya.. Oppa need to go to the toilet first.. And you.. Just.Sit.Here.Nicely.. Don't interfere with those kids..”

 

You just nodded and Yongguk left the room. Right after Yongguk left, you stood up then yelled to all of them.

“GUYS!!!! Come on! Stop it! Don't blame each other! And L.Joe oppa.. Didn't we have promise before to stop blaming each other? We admitted the fact that Changjo got injured because of an accident, right?”, you grabbed L.Joe's hand. L.Joe looked at you and got what you mean. He just looked away and stayed quiet.

 

You then pointed your finger to L, “And YOU! Stop it, L! Don't blame Changjo! Yeol got drunk because alcohol is his weakness from the beginning, okay? So stop acting like a kid!”

 

"It's not your business! Go away...", L glared at you.

 

Sungyeol who got drunk just laying on the floor while playing with the empty beer's bottle on his hand. Being the drunken man he is, he started to say words bluntly.

 

He suddenly yelled, “Ya L!! Our visual, Kim Myungsoo! You are also a bad person! You are selfish and always talking rude to everyone! Maybe it's true that you pushed Changjo because I never see you happy in the MT from the beginning! Hahaha~”

 

"What?! How could you say that to me Yeol? Whose side are you now? Are those words came from your inner heart'?!", L felt betrayed with Sungyeol's statement.

 

"You always be the centre, L! You never understand our feelings as your members.. You decided everything on your own.. You never ask our ideas before you do something and..” Sungyeol looked at L in drunken state, “You never look at me as your best friend! You never really care about us! You never look at us as your real brothers, right?!", Sungyeol suddenly said what he thought inside all this time because he was drunk.

 

The other Infinite members agreed with Sungyeol's words. They also felt L that way and they just looked down, avoiding L's eyes. L's eyes grew big and he got shock with the sudden truth.

 

“SO ALL OF YOU REALLY THINK OF ME LIKE THAT??!”, L grew mad to s.

 

Sunggyu th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter