Life 22 - The Surprise Party

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yaa.. Myungsoo! Why are you just standing there!", Dongwoo yelled.

 

L snapped back to reality. Well.. I guess I'll check what kind of promise that I've made with them later.. Now I guess.. It's time to party..

L still didn't move but he is smiling widely.

 

Sungjong grinned and approached L, “L hyung.. Today, you finally left the hospital!! It's a great day to celebrate!! We are very grateful to God that He brought you back to us and thanks to you too for not losing your spirit to stay alive!!”

 

“Thanks a lot guys! It's so touching.. I knew that you all love me and don't want to lose myself..”, L smiled softly and looks like his eyes started to become teary.

 

“Eeiiii don't be a crybaby! Come here.. We have special presents for you!”, Sunggyu pulled L to the sofa. There's a lot of food on the table. And there is also L's favorite food on the table..

 

L's eyes grew big, “UDON!!”, L clapped his hands like a lttle child, “How can you all get this! And how can you guys know that I really like udon?!”

 

“Hahaha.. Of course we know it! When you start to love something, no matter food or things, you'll get obsessed with it.. You've ate this udon for several months when we were in Japan, remember?”, Woohyun said and sat on the floor.

 

Hoya laughed and joined sat on the floor, "This udon was from your favorite restaurant in Japan! Sungyeol ordered it personally for you.. The chef brought it by himself.. Amazing, right?”

 

“Jinjja? Sungyeol-ah.. What am I without you? Thanks a lot man! But how can you do that?”, L titled his head.

 

Sungyeol smirked proudly, “Well.. Actually I only order it from phone. I also got a shock when the chef suddenly came and delivered it by himself.. Thanks God he came to Korea for a short trip and he like you as well as one of his favorite customer..”

 

“What a coincidence! That's great! I owe you buddy!”, L backhugged Sungyeol.

 

All INFINITE members were having a really fun dinner in the living room. After that, they gathered around in the living room. They moved the table to the side so they could sit in circle. Hoya turned off the light and brought some candle lights. He then put it on the floor, in the middle of the circle.

 

"What are you doing hyung?", L grew confused.

 

“It has been a long time since the last time we 'Infinite' gathered together full as seven. We want to give you presents as a sign that we are so happy to have you back, L.. Hahaha it's fun!”, Dongwoo said.

 

“Okay now.. Who will start first?”, Woohyun looked at each member.

 

Sunggyu pointed his finger to Sungjong, "Our maknae!! Yeayy!!”

 

And at the same time, the other 5 members (except L) pointed their fingers to Sunggyu, "Our leader!!!", they grinned happily.

 

“Aishhh you guys.. How can you guys pointing your fingers to me?”, Sunggyu made a face.

 

“Hahaha... Let our L decides who's going to talk first..”, Sungyeol pushed L's shoulder with his shoulder.

 

“Hmm..”, L eyed each member then he stopped at Sunggyu, “Well.. Since hyung got the most vote.. Just go first, hyung..”, L smirked.

 

“Yaa! Tsk tsk.. I guess I don't have any choice.. Since L is the one who asked me and today is also his welcoming party..”, Sunggyu said.

 

Then he lowered his head, “L.. Myungsoo-ya.. Thank you for coming back.. I'm sorry for being rude to you before.. I'm just.. As a leader, I may made many mistakes, but I hope you never look at me as a bad guy.. As a bad hyung.. I really love you as my dongsaeng.. Let's get old together and I hope you'll always be with us as Infinite..”, Sunggyu then looked up to L and showed his smile.

 

L felt touched inside but then he laughed, “What? Growing old together? But you already old, hyung!”, L mocked him.

 

“Yaa! This punk! How dare you say that to me!”, Sunggyu locked L's neck with his arms.

 

"Hahahahaha.. Sorry, hyung. I'm just kidding..", L giggled.

 

Sunggyu released him then said, "Well, here is my present for you.. But, make sure you open it later!", he pulled out a small black box from his pocket and it looks a little bit heavy.

 

“Wow.. Thanks hyung..”, L accepted it and smiled.

 

“What is it, hyung? I'm so curious! I want to know your present to L!”, Dongwoo said.

 

“No! Myungsoo will open it later! Don't open it, Myungsoo-ya!”, Sunggyu looked panic.

 

“Eeiiiii... Wae wae wae? Just open it here, now!”, Hoya beamed to L.

 

“I got an idea! What if L hyung should open all the presents from each of us now!”, Sungjong smirked to Sunggyu.

 

“Hm? I like your idea, Jongie~”, L smirked.

 

“Wa-wait..! But-”, Sunggyu became more panic and his eyes grew big after he saw L opened his present.

 

“WOW! It's a brand new iphone!! Cool! Our leader jjang! Thanks a lot hyung!”, L took the iphone and showed his satisfaction smile to Sunggyu.

 

The other members gasped and showed L their envy looks.

 

“Whoa.. What's going on here? The world is going to end by tomorrow morning because our stingy leader finally spent his money to buy something expensive to L! And guess what? Without a single complain!”, Woohyun laughed.

 

“Ya Nam Woohyun! I'm not stingy... I'm always do my best to be a good hyung to all of you, you know..”, Sunggyu made a face to Woohyun.

 

L tried to read Sunggyu's mind.

“Hyung.. Tell me, why you gave me this?”, he looked at his eyes deeply.

 

Of course because of that accident.. You broke your phone that day and I want to give you something useful..

Sunggyu thought. But he didn't say it to L because he is too shy, instead, he answered it in different words.

 

“Aishh.. What do you ask? Is it so weird if i gave you something like this? I don't need any reasons! Wae? If you don't like it, just give it back to me!”, Sunggyu tried to grab the iphone back but L immediately pulled it back and hugged it tightly to his chest.

 

“Sorry hyung. I'm just asking. You can't get back what you already gave to me! I know that you are the most caring person between the 7 of us..”, L smiled. Babo Gyu hyung.. I knew all what you thought before.. Why you must lying? L felt touched with what Sunggyu's actualy thought and he felt so happy with that.

 

Now, it's Woohyun's turn. He came to the middle and he gave L a blue box with red ribbon on it. L quickly opened it and he looked a bit surprise after see what's inside the box.

 

“A watch?”, L looked to Woohyun.

 

“Whoaa.. Woohyun-ah! You're just like a girl. How can you give our L that kind of present?”, Dongwoo laughed.

 

Woohyun suddenly showed his handsome pose, then he waved his body dance a y dance and say in a greasy tone. “Lalala~ People say that giving a watch is a sign of love. It can represent my intention to say 'I am waiting you to be a part of my heart' to L..”, he winked to L.

 

“Oh no.. I'm going to puke..”, Sungyeol acted like he wanted to puke while holding his stomach.

 

“Me too.. Bwekk..”, Hoya followed Sungyeol.

 

L's jaw dropped and he thought that his hyung was crazy.

“Hyung.. Seriously? Hmm.. I'm normal you know.. I like girls and not boys. So I don't want you to wait me to be part of your dirty heart.. I'm sorry..”, L mocked Woohyun.

 

The rest of infinite members are laughing so loud.

 

“Yaa!! Please accept my heart Kim Myungsoo!!”, he started to throw hearts to L while laughing.

 

 

L read his mind.

I gave you this watch as a sign that I don't want to lose you as my precious friend.. Even just for a second in my life, L.. I'm so grateful that you're not dead. I hope you'll always be healthy.

 

L became a bit guilty after he read Woohyun's real intention to him. He felt so warm inside his heart that Woohyun actually did care for him a lot. He smiled then put his hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

 

“Woohyun hyung.. I'm so happy to have you as one of my friend, and also my brother.. You are so precious to me too..”, L smiled sweetly.

 

Woohyun's eyes grew big and looked at L weirdly. How can he know what I just think?

 

Sungyeol suddenly became a bit nervous and bitting his lips. He want to give L his present, but he still think it's not the right time, so he pushed Sungjong to the middle.

 

“Now our cute maknae Sungjong will give his lovely pink present to L..”, he mocked Sungjong to hide his nervousness.

 

“Don't push me hyung! I can do it myself!”, he glared at Sungyeol then looked at L, “First of all.. Here is a lollipop for you L hyung~~ Then this is your present..”, he held out a lollipop and a bag to L.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter