Life 4 - A Miracle

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone cried and they just only hope that L still alive. They hoped for a miracle to be happen, they hoped that once they called L's name, he will wake up just like a sleeping child.

 

"Myungsoo wake up... Please wake up! Don't joking around like this.. I know you are still alive!! Myungsoo..... Wake up....”, Dongwoo tried to wake L up while shaking L's arm.

 

"Myungsoo-ya.. You jerk, you can not just sleeping there calmly.. Wake up...”, Sunggyu tried to wake L up too.

 

"Myungsoo... Please! Please open your eyes!! I know you can hear me! Don't play around like this...”, Woohyun said with teary eyes.

 

Sungjong finally approached L's bed and kneeling down beside L so his eyes could meet L's eyes, “Hyung... Open your eyes!! Open it.. I know you are sleeping.. Hyung.. Hyung.. Please... Don't leave us...”, Sungjong said hopefully while gripping L's arm.

 

His voice sounded so shaky and his body was trembling. He lost his strength to stand up so he just continued kneeling down there with his head down on his own hand.

 

L's mom & dad were hugging each other and they couldn't stop their tears. Everyone was looked very gloomy, their expressions were dark. The room just filled with tears and hope when suddenly Hoya spoke.

 

"I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry.. I AM SORRY!”, Hoya screamed at the last word.

 

Everyone was shocked and looked at him.

 

"It's... It is me.. It is because of me!! If I agreed to accompany him and drove the car with him, this accident would not be happening... I'm sorry..", Hoya down to his knees and close his eyes while his tears could not stop coming out.

 

"What.. What's wrong with you? What do you mean?”, Sunggyu looked confused.

 

"L asked me to go with him.. He.. He wanted me to accompany him.. But I refused..”, Hoya answered looked guilty as hell.

 

"What? Explain it to us.. What exactly happened? Why did Myungsoo suddenly want to leave our party last night?”, Woohyun quizzically asked.

 

"I.. I.. I don't know.. He.. M-myungsoo got a call before he left. He told me that he wanted to leave the party first after that.. He asked me to go with him.. But I refused.. I refused not because I did not want to! I refused because I was drank a lot and my head felt so dizzy.. That's w-why I refused him..”, Hoya tried to explain to everyone with teary eyes. His expression looked so dark and everyone could tell that he regretted it so much.

 

Suddenly Sunggyu felt anger inside his heart. In a split second, he grabbed Hoya's collar and yelled at him, “You!!! Why didn't you tell it to us?! One of us could accompany Myungsoo... You should just told us.. So Myungsoo.. He.. He wouldn't.. HE WON'T DIE LIKE THIS!”, Sunggyu almost punched Hoya's face but suddenly Dongwoo grabbed his hands and yanked it off.

 

"Gyu hyung! Stop it!!, Dongwoo shout.

 

"Hyung...!!”, Woohyun also shouting this time.

 

"Sunggyu hyung!! Please... Hyung please.. It's not the time for this!”, Sungjong also shouted with teary eyes. He hated it that Sunggyu wanted to punch Hoya in front of L. In front of his dead hyung.

 

Sungyeol who just stood beside the door, now strode over to Sunggyu and yanked his other hand off from Hoya's collar. He pushed Sunggyu so he separated a meter away from Hoya.

 

"Are you crazy hyung?! Don't do this!! Do you know how Myungsoo would feel if he see you doing this?! Don't harm your own member in front of him hyung!!”, Sungyeol sent Sunggyu a death glare while pointing his finger to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu finally realized what he was doing and down to his knees. He looked so desperate with his head hung low.

 

Now all of them looked gloomy. L's mom crying more harder than before and she could not stand it anymore. She decided to leave the room with his husband.

 

Now the room just filled with INFINITE members. None of them spoke, they just crying silently and looked more miserable than before.

 

Sungyeol finally decided to approach L's body. His body was trembling and his hands are shaking. He took step by step slowly. He stopped beside L's body and his hand try to touch L.

 

With shaking hands, finally Sungyeol's hand touched L's body. His finger shaking more than before.

 

He could not hold his tears anymore. He burst into tears right away and he sobbing hardly. All the members now looked into this two best friend and they also could not hold their tears. Sungyeol saw L's body which covered with bruises and wounds. He could felt his heart hurt so badly to see his best buddy hurt like that. Sungyeol finally spoke in low voice.

 

"Ya jerk. You bastard.. It's too unfair jerk.. You just promise us, right? You said if we won this award, you agree with us to go together to the amusement park. You said it to me a few days ago Myungsoo.. Now look.. You can't even stand anymore.. You..”, Sungyeol paused and then he continued, “Y-you promised me... You promised me Myungsoo.. And why you are not keeping that promise? I.. I will hate you!! Yes I will hate you!!”, He said with shaky voice.

 

“Wake up jerk! Wake up! Don't play around! WAKE UP! I SAID WAKE UP!”, Sungyeol shaking L's body while crying hard.

 

The other members could just keep their silent. They knew they could not stop Sungyeol for doing it, since they knew that Sungyeol will be the most hurt person in the world when it comes to L's death. They just only could see the two of them with sad expressions.

 

"MYUNGSOO WAKE UP! WAKE UP! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP BASTARD!!”, Sungyeol slapped L's face again and again until L's face became red, he only hope that his best friend would wake up.

 

The room became silent. You could only heard tears and sobbing.

 

Out from nowhere, a light appear in the room, but no one could see it.

 

The angel and L arrived in the room.

 

The moment L arrived, he need a few seconds to realize where he was. Then his eyes became a big round and he was very shock to look his own dead body, there laying in the bed.

 

Now he finally knew that he was in the real world, where he already dead, and he could see all s in misery. And he found out that no one could see him.

 

"Wow... Hang on there buddy.. Now what? Am I a ghost now? I can see my own dead body there! It's creepy by the way...”, he could feel shiver ran on his own body, “But now I found out one thing...”, he walked approaching his own dead body, “I am very handsome even when I am in this situation.. With all these bruises and wounds, I could still beat other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter