Life 5 - ALIVE

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are you guys staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?”, L asked still with smirk on his face.

 

The doctor finally close his jaw which widely open before and immediately checked L's body. The nurses then joined him with confused expressions.

 

“It's.. It's weird.. Really weird! His heart beat has stopped before. And I am sure about that. No one can be saved if they got this kind of fatal injury. But... But this guy.. His pulse back to normal! What happen? How can he sat up without feeling hurt?”, the doctor looked so confused, “It's so strange!”

 

All INFINITE members still stayed quiet. They blinked their eyes a few times and showed their ‘unbelievable expressions’ to L.

 

Hoya finally spoke, “KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU ARE ALIVE!!! It's not only my imagination, right?', he rubbed his own eyes few times.

 

“Myu.. M-myungsoo.. Is it really you? You are really alive?? You are.. YOU ARE NOT DEAD??!”, Sungyeol shouted at the last word that made L winced and covered his both ears.

 

“Ya Lee Sungyeol! Don't scream at me like that! My ears hurt you know.. Babo.. Yes, I'm alive. You are happy now?”, L answered with big smile.

 

Dongwoo's body trembling and he said, “Myung.. Myungsoo... Gh.. Gho.. GHOSTT!!”, Dongwoo yelled then he fainted to the floor.

 

Sungjong instantly helped his body to not fall to the floor too hard.

 

“Hyung! Dongwoo hyung!! Wake up!!!”, Sungjong yelled while slapping Dongwoo's face weakly.

 

“Is it a dream? Is it real?”, Woohyun blinked his eyes several times then looked to his leader.

 

“Hit me hyung! Hit me now! Hit me!”, He spoke loudly while grabbing Sunggyu's hands, motioned it to hit him.

 

Sunggyu grew irritated and slapped the back of his head strongly as he could.

“AWWW! IT HURTS! Ouchh.... It's not a dream! It's really hurts!!”, Woohyun said while rubbing the back of his head.

 

L's mom and dad ran to L immediately and hugged him tightly.

 

“Myungsoo... Our son...”, L's mom crying happily and both of them were grateful to know that their son is alive.

 

L smiled and could felt warm in his heart. He knew that his parents and s love him so much.

 

Then L look at his hands and legs. My hands and legs are broken. I can’t move it yet. I can see the bruises and wounds over my body from head to toe, but why I don’t feel hurt at all? It’s unbelievable, but I feel good now...

 

-------------------------------------

 

It has been three days after that miracle moment. L still resting in the hospital for his healing process. It is unbelievable, but all of his wounds and broken bones were healed in a very quick time. Even the doctor and nurses could not understand the reason, they just called it's a ‘miracle’.

 

However, the news about L already spread all over the world with headline:

 

'INFINITE's L Comes Back to Life’

 

Many Inspirits sent L presents to the hospital to support L. Some celebrities were also visiting him. In just 3 days, the news about visual L got an accident became a big news not only in Korea, but as well in Asia, and also other countries.

 

L leaning his back on the bed's board and yawning a few times. He is very bored. He checked his phone and open his twitter account. He could saw that he got so many messages and mentions from his fans and friends.

 

He open his photo gallery in his phone and some pictures popped out, then he choose one to update it to his twitter. He picked a photo of his shoes. Then he tweeted,

 

@INFINITELKIM: I can’t bring my camera to the hospital, so that’s why I use my handphone to take this picture. I hope I can use this shoes and run away from the hospital. Because I miss you all. Thank you for your support. I love you..

 

Several minutes later, someone's knocking on his door. It’s Himchan, L’s very best friend.

Himchan peeked from the door and asked, “Annyeong Prince L... May I come in?”, L smiled and chuckled, “Yes butler.. You may come in..”

 

Himchan came into the room and threw a basket ball to L, “Wanna play basket now?”, L took it with just one hand.

 

“You jerk.. YAA! I'm waiting for you like forever and you just came up today after I got stucked in here for 3 days, huh? Thanks a lot, jerk!”, L threw the ball back to Himchan. Himchan caught it easily and pouted.

 

“Sorry... Mianhae Myungsoo-ya... I was very shocked after I heard the news about your accident. But I got a fever for 3 days, so I can’t go to the hospital. But I sent many messages to your phone. You saw it, right?”, Himchan beamed to L.

 

“Tskk.. My phone was broken 3 days ago because of the accident. I can’t hear that. I used my old phone now..”, L grabbed his phone and held it in the air for Himchan to see.

 

“Really? Oh God! I’m so sorry, my brother. So, to apologize, I’ll treat you later, okay? Forgive me, buddy~ Forgive me Prince L! Bbuing bbuing~~”, Himchan showing his aegyo to L.

 

L rolled his eyes and close his eyes pretended to sleep but his lips showed a big smile.

 

“I heard you already healed? I read from the news that you got so many serious injury, but I could see you are healthy as your old times though..”, Himchan sat on the chair beside L and put the basket ball above the desk next to L's bed.

 

“Well. I don’t really know about that. But, you can just call it a mi-ra-cle...”, L said.

 

“Hahaha.. Miracle? It’s weird really. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter