Life 10 - It's Real?!

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You felt a warm feeling hit your face. You open your eyes slowly and you were being welcomed by the sun's light. You could saw that the curtain was open a bit.

 

You looked around and finally realized that you were in your own room. You tried to sit but your dizziness wasn't over yet. So you went back laying flat on your bed while your hands covering your face.

What happened? How could I back to my own room? I remember I was on my way back home. Then I feel dizzy and cold.. Then.. I fainted.. Then who has brought me here?

 

Right after you finished your thoughts, you finally realized that someone has been sleeping beside your bed.

 

You could saw your older brother was sleeping with his head laying on top of one of his arm while the other arm was holding a pouch filled with water which seems like ice blocks that already melted.

 

It looks like he has been there all night long, taking care of his sick sister. You could saw his tired and worried face so your expression softened.

Yongguk oppa must be the one who came to help me last night.. I wonder how he felt last night when I'm not going home until late night and then he found me fainted on the ground.. Plus, I was soaking wet in the rain.. He must be very shocked and sad..

 

You smiled and touched his hair, “Oppa...”, you called him softly.

 

Yongguk winced his eyes and rubbed it. He blinked several times and realized that you were awake.

 

He immediately shot up and said in a loud tone, “You are awake?! What do you feel? Do you feel sick? Where do you feel sick? Your head? Your stomach? Or.... Your hands.. Or legs??”, he asked you with a worried expression. He checked every single part of your body.

 

"Oppa.. Stop! I'm okay.. I'm fine.. Really fine.. Okay? You don't have to worry.. It's just.. I still feel a little dizzy..”, you tried to calm him down.

 

He immediately touched your forehead then rubbed your head, “Really? You don't feel hurt anywhere?”

 

"I'm totally fine oppa.. Now tell me, how could I in my own room? You were the one who took me home last night?”, you asked curiously.

 

Yongguk sighed and looked at your eyes, showing a caring look, “You know Jae.. You make me scared to death... When you were not coming back home until midnight, I called L.Joe and he said that you were not with him. I called you thousand times but it always directed to your mailbox.. You lied to me, Jae.. I searched for you everywhere like a crazy person! You should be grateful that I didn't call the police to search for you.. You knew where I found you? I found you laying on the ground like a corpse a few blocks away from our house.. For a second, I really thought you has died..”, he explained with his sad expression.

 

You felt guilty and you grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry oppa. Yes, I lied to you.. I'm sorry... I promise I will not do anything that will make you worried again..”, you looked down avoiding his eyes.

 

"You should just tell me the truth Jae.. Where have you been last night, huh? Are you crazy? Walking around alone in the dark street, in a heavy rain in the middle of the night?! Seriously, you are a girl Jae!”, he started to grow mad.

 

You couldn't say any words because what Yongguk said was right.

 

"You even drank alcohol!! For God's sake, what's wrong with you?! Now tell me why did you lie to me? I want you to explain it... Now.”, Yongguk held your chin up so your eyes meet with his.

 

"I... I.. It's just I feel so stress and depressed. So.. I need some time to be alone...”, you looked down once again feeling guilty.

 

Yongguk softened seeing your guilty expression. He knew that you always had a reason for anything you did. And he knew that you were lying because you didn't want to make him worried about you.

 

"Okay fine. Forget it. Whatever makes you stress or depress, you should just tell me everything.. I'm your brother, Jae.. Don't keep your problem alone, you should share it with me.. Tell me, what's been bothering you? Who made you like that? I'll go and kick his right now!!”, Yongguk tried to joke to make you smile. He could never be really mad at you because he loves you so much.

 

You finally chuckled, “No oppa.. You don't need to do that.. Actually, I just remembered about the past.. The bitter past we had.. Don't get me wrong, I just went to refresh my mind yesterday..”, you weakly smiled.

 

He smiled back, “I believe in you, Jae.. Just.. Don't lie to me anymore.. I forgive you this time as long as you promise me that you will get well soon.. Stop remembering something that will hurt your heart.. You have me now, right? I will never leave you Jae..”, he grabbed your hand tightly.

 

You nodded then Yongguk left the room with a smile to make you some breakfast.

 

You tried to remember what has happened last night. And Daehyun's face instantly popped up in your mind.

"My name is Jung Daehyun, but you can just call me Daehyun. I'm a 'Postman Angel'. I came here to bring an important message for you, Bang Yoon Jae.."

 

You tried to remember all the conversations you had with him. You tapped your chin in confusion.

 

"Hmm... Daehyun..? Postman Angel? Do I really meet with him or not? Damn! I don't know if it's real or not!”, you ruffled your own hair in frustration.

 

Then you spotted something in the corner of your room. Your eyes met with the black umbrella beside your closet.

 

Your eyes became big like tomato and you shouted, “IT'S REAL?!”, your jaw instantly dropped low.

Then all that has happened last night was REAL?! Then Daehyun is really exist and he is really an angel?! Then.. Then, what he said was all true?! I can meet with my younger brother again if I fulfill the missions?! I will become the partner.. And.. And.. I just need to keep the puzzle, never let it go or lost... Yes! that puzzle!

 

"THE PUZZLE!!! WHERE DID I PUT IT LAST NIGHT?!”, you instantly got up and rushed all over the room to search for the puzzle. You were screaming and being panic while searching for it. You tried to search it in your bag that you used yesterday but you couldn't find it.

 

Yongguk who heard the screaming, quickly ran upstairs and strode over into your room, “YOONJAE! WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU OKAY?!”, he shouted in panic mode.

 

"PUZZLE!! I'M NOT OKAY OPPA! I NEED TO FIND IT! MY PUZZLE! WHERE DID I PUT IT?!”, you picked up your bag and upside down it, you shook your bag so all the items from your bag fell off to the floor. But still, you couldn't find it.

 

"Puzzle? What kind of puzzle? Let oppa help you search for it..”, Yongguk then searched all over the room to help you find the 'puzzle'.

 

You suddenly remembered something, “OH!”, you ran to Yongguk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter