Life 24 - The Audition Day

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The show has ended and everyone went back to the backstage.

 

“Damn! If only I have Zelo's power to stop the time!! This damn situation won't happen!”. L kicked the sofa hardly until it being pushed a little.

 

“Myungsoo-ya! Calm Down!”, Sungyeol grabbed L's shoulder.

 

“Do you know what kind of mess that all of you has made?! BANG YOON JAE! KIM MYUNGSOO! KIM SUNGGYU AND LEE HOWON! The four of you! Yaaa!! really!”, the manager shout madly and grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

Hoya showed his innocent face, “Wae? What did I do wrong?”

 

“Yaa! You babo! Didn't you remember what you said in the middle of the show about L.Joe?!”, Dongwoo whispered to him.

 

“Hyung! What the hell I did wrong? I did what you told me to do! I'm just following your instructions..”, Sunggyu grew confused, he really didn't understand what he did wrong.

 

"You are stupid kid!! I'm not telling you all to join L with the music festival!! I want you as the leader to explain that you all busy and can't let L to join!! Damn you and your cursed ears, Kim Sunggyu! Now, how will I explain to the media? To your fans? To our company?!", the manager grew more mad.

 

All INFINITE members and you just stay quiet. They didn't know what to say no more, and so did you.

 

Woohyun then took a step and tapped his manager's shoulder, “Hyung.. I guess there's nothing we can do now, except.. We let L join the competition together with L.Joe and Yoonjae-ssi..”

 

“Hmm.. I was thinking.. What if we ask the PD to cut the part when we talked about that?”, Hoya suggested.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes after heard Hoya's stupid advice.

“Yaa! It's a live! Live! Live! Live! It's a live show, stupid! You babo, what did you eat exactly until your head became stupid like this?!”, Sunggyu hit his head, “There's no way we can deny the fact for now.. We're over!”, Sunggyu continued. His small eyes become smaller when he mad.

 

L couldn't hold his anger anymore. He approached you and stood right in front of your face.

 

He shouted madly, “ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?! BANG. YOON. JAE?! IS THIS ALL WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO FROM THE FIRST TIME?!”

 

You flinched because of his loud voice and you could just lowered your head.

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun immediately stopped L, they pulled L back to stay away from you. They forced L to sit on the sofa.

 

“I.. I-I'm sorry.. I'm just..”, you flattered. You lost for words.

 

You knew you just did something bad, and you just realized that this was your entire fault. It’s just because you wanted to take a sweet revenge on L before. But everything was already too late, it was beyond your prediction that it also troubled the other Infinite members and also L.Joe. But yes, you couldn't take what you've said. IF only you didn't say those words, then this mess won't happen.

 

“Stop it L. You're just going to make the situation worse.. Our company will hold a meeting about it.. We need to wait and see the public's response about it first.. Whether they will support you guys to join the music festival or not..”, the manager said.

 

-----------------------------------

 

All Infinite members went back to their dorm. L rushed to his room with annoyed expression. He's really mad and no one could calm him down for now. He slammed the door hardly and made the other members flinched. Zelo suddenly appeared, he was sitting on the floor while eating tteokbokki.

 

“Annyeong LG! How are you doing? Any progress for the mission?”, Zelo greeted happily without knowing that L was mad.

 

L totally ignored Zelo and laying flat on his bed. He covered his eyes with his one arm and sighed in frustration. Zelo blinked then instantly could see that L was in a bad mood.

 

"Umm.. Just take a deep breathe, LG. It's just a bad day. Not a bad life..", Zelo said softly.

 

Zelo stood up and started to dance. He wanted to cheer L up. His intention was good anyway, but L grew irritated with it and shouted at him.

 

“GET OUT FROM MY FACE ZELO! I'm not in a good mood for now! I want to be alone! Leave me! NOW!”, L glared at Zelo.

 

With a sigh of content, L close his eyes.

From the outside, Hoya was going to get in to L's room to say sorry about what he did earlier, he halted when he heard L's loud voice from inside.

 

“Myungsoo are shouting? With who? He talked alone again? Maybe with... GHOST?”, Hoya furrowed his eyebrow.

 

--------------------------------------

 

You just arrived at home. You are about to open the door, but you stopped. Your thoughts were so complicated. You felt so guilty towards Infinite members. You were so confused and in the verge of crying. Suddenly Yongguk also just arrived from his part time job. He saw you and called you.

 

“Jae-ya..”

 

You turned your head and you immediately hugged Yongguk, “Oppa...”, you sobbed.

 

---------------------------------------

 

You explained all the things to Yongguk, all of your lies about the exam, about the live show, about everything. Yongguk grew mad inside but he couldn't shout at you at the time, since you were crying hard in front of him and he knew that you were guilty enough. He didn't want to make you cried even more. It's your fault anyway, so Yongguk also couldn't mad and blame Infinite members about this mess.

 

"Don't worry, Jae.. I think L.Joe will be okay with it too. There's nothing you can do right now.. You already tried your best to explain though.. Don't cry..", Yongguk hugged you tightly and rubbed your back.

 

You cried more, “What should I do oppa? I made them got into trouble..”

 

“Sshh... Don't cry baby.. If you cry, oppa's heart also hurt so badly.. Sshh..”, he held you more tighter.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

You couldn't sleep so you went to the kitchen. You open the fridge and took a bottle of milk from there. Right after you close your refrigerator, Zelo was appeared beside you.

 

"Annyeong eonni!", he waved his hands.

 

You shocked and gasped loudly, “OH MY GOD! You scared me, Zelo! I almost got a heart attack! Why you angels came and go like ghosts! You are just the same with Daehyun!”

 

"Eommaya.. Sorry eonni. But, Zelo is cuter than Daehyunie, right?”, he smiled, “Hm.. Eonni, what's going on with LG? He looks so upset tonight...", Zelo asked.

 

You sighed then told the whole situation to Zelo.

 

"Eommaya! It's not a bad news! It's good news! You can use this situation as a chance to be close with LG and s.. Remember, to help him complete the missions, you need to be familiar with the people around him!", Zelo said.

 

"Really? But I don't know how to talk with L.. He is so mad at me.. I'm regretting all the things that I said today.. I got him and even s into trouble..", you felt guilty.

 

"Well, slow but sure.. He will come to find you, eonni. Because you're his partner.. He can't lose you if he wants to continue the missions..", Zelo calm you down.

 

"Time is ticking, Zelo.. We don't even investigate the second mission yet..", you lowered your head.

 

"Don't worry, it's difficult.. But it's worth to wait...", Zelo cutely smiled.

 

"Thanks Zelo! Your words makes me a little bit happy..”, you sheepishly smiled.

 

"Just a little?", Zelo pouted.

 

"Hmm~ not too much.. But good enough to make me smile again..”, you grinned.

 

Zelo talked with a gentle voice, "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”

 

"Wow! That's a good quote Zelo! Make sure you told it to L too..", you chuckled.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Just in 3 days, the news about Infinite, L.Joe and you spread all over the country. Everyone totally forgot with the previous rumors about you and L. They became more excited waiting for the collaboration between Infinite and L.Joe.

 

Himchan went to Infinite's dorm. He was greeted only by Sungyeol and Woohyun at the dorm.

 

“Annyeong guys.. How's you guys doing?”, he grinned.

 

“Wow! Himchan hyung! You came!”, Sungyeol gave Himchan a high five.

 

“Yeah~ I came to give good news for all of you and L..”, Himchan said.

 

"Really? What's that?!", Woohyun excitedly asked.

 

"Hold your tiger, Woohyun.. Where are the other members anyway? Where's L?”, Himchan looked around.

 

“Sunggyu hyung and Hoya hyung out for their schedules.. Dongwoo hyung and Sungjong went out to buy some food. And L.. He is just like a mummy inside his room.. In these 3 days, he refused to talk to us. He just became a quiet man. I bet he lost his spirit to live..”, Sungyeol nodded to L's door.

 

Himchan approached L's door, “Well.. It's not about 2 weeks since the last time I met with him in the hospital. And the news never stop reporting about him in many rumors and scandals.. I guess.. He really need to rest.. But I'll make his spirit back!”, he knocked on L's door excitedly.

 

“Prince L~~ Prince Himchan is here! Prince Himchan is coming~ Open the door please!”, he shouted.

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun just chuckled saw what Himchan did.

 

L opened the door, “You came?”

 

“Come here.. I have good news for you!”, Himchan motioned him to sit on the sofa.

 

"What's that?", L followed him.

 

"I heard that you all will join to the college's music festival next month, right?!", Himchan grinned.

 

"Well, we still don't know about that yet..", Woohyun shrugged.

 

“I wil be the MC for that festival! It will be best if you all join it.. It will be fun!”, Himchan slung his arm to L's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter