Chapter 2

Protect your hyung

Eunjae woke up feeling refreshed and full of energy.She sprang up from her bed and headed to her bathroom.She washed her face and teeth then wore her uniform a little too carelessly making her look all messy.She kind of brushed her hair and clipped a piece of her bang to the side with a cute hairclip.She went out and her parents were at the table eating breakfast.She went over to the table and kissed them both on the cheek and said goodmorning to them while sitting down next to her Hae appa."Eat your breakfast honey." "Okay hyukkie appa." she said obediently. Donghae decided to bring up the subject of her being naughty at school."Eunjae,I heard you bit a kid in school yesterday.Why did you do that to the kid?" "He was picking on me" "Picking on you?What did he say that you had to bite him?"

"I can't say appa.It will hurt you and hyukkie appa and when he said it to me he hurt me aswell. That's why I bit him...to hurt him back."she said with an evil smirk on her face and Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and then back at her with a surprised look on his face.

They all finished eating and Eunjae stood up and grabbed her bookbag."Hae appa will you take me to school today since you're not working please?" "Will you be good today at school if I do?" "I can't promise anything Hae appa

but I'll try"She looked at him with her famous poker face and Donghae shook his head while sighing."Get in the car baby and let's get going or we'll be late."He kissed Hyukkie on the cheek,grabbed the car keys in one hand and held Eunjae's hand with the other.They left together skipping all the way to the car.They stopped by the car door and Donghae opened it for her and then lifted her and put her in her seat and put on her seat belt.

When he was done he looked up at her and saw her smiling brightly at him.He was curious so he asked her"Why are you smiling like that baby?Do I have something on my face?" "No appa it's not because of that,that I'm smiling" "Then why?" "Because Appa and Appa hyukkie both care for me and love me very much and I love you too even and though I'm not your real daughter you both treat me so well and I don't care if I have two dads.I still love you both." "D'awwww"

They hugged each other lovingly and when they pulled away from each other Donghae said "I love you too baby and so does Hyukkie appa.Now let's get going or we'll really be late ok?"He closed the car door quickly and went to his side and when he was ready he started driving to her school.

They arrived soon after and he went over to her side and opened the car door for her and then undid her seatbelt while helping her get down.He took her to the school gate and kissed her on her cheek.A group of young boys about Eunjae's age were walking past them and one of them shouted "Yah Eunjae.Who's that .Your boyfriend?"They all started laughing and stopped on the spot.Eunjae was really hot tempered and shouted right back at him"Yah Himchan!!!!Yesterday I bit your friend.Do you want to be next?" "She ran after him and he started running aswell afraid of her while the other boys made way for her so she could pass.

"Hmm who is this Himchan kid?Does he like my baby?"Dongahe felt his hurt break when he said the last sentence.He didn't want his daughter to grow up just yet.He kept on sulking for awhile on his own then he heard someone calling him."Hae how come you're here today and why are you so sad?" "It's nothing Kyu.I just don't like seeing my little girl growing up and I'm here because I don't have work today." "Come one Hae.Every one needs to grow up even our children and she'll be fine she is strong like you guys and can protect herself" "I hope so kyu T.T Oh and how is our little Sandeul over here?" "Emmm well.I'll tell you about it later'turns to Sandeul'Honey why don't you go in and be good okay?" "Okay oppa I will." Sandeul went inside slowly and then Kyuhyun turned to face him"Well the thing is Hae that Sandeul is being bullied recently and I'm really worried about him." "Who is bullying him?Don't tell me that it's Eunjae?" "No no no.It's another boy but he wouldn't say his name." "That's so bad.Have you told his homeroom teacher about it?" "I tried but she didn't do anything.Could you maybe....ughh just forget it " "What, what can I do?Tell meeeee."

"I was hoping you could tell Eunjae to keep him by her side and protect him." "That's a great idea Kyu I'll tell her right after school.I'm sure she wouldn't mind making a new friend." "Really? Thanks Hae you're the best hyung I ever had."

"Now you realize that you rascal?" "Of course not hyung.I knew it ever s​ince we were in highschool." "Is that so?Then let's go and eat some ice-cream if you're not busy.I miss my best friend now a days." "Sure hyung let's go.I'll take chocolate and you vanilla as usuall right?" "Wow my donsaeng knows me so well...Let's go."