Chapter 58

Protect your hyung

It was seven at night when Himchan arrived at the main terminus.He got off the bus and stretched his arms,legs and finally his . Staying on a bus for hours was not the most pleasent thing in the world but he was willing to do this never the less." Damn you sure could wiggle your ." a random man said as he checked Himchan out.He turned around and eyed the man that had just hit on him. "You talking to me?" he said as he pointed at himself. "Sure thing. I'd tap your all night baby." "...Ewww.I suggest you and your wrinkled go find and old guy like you to tap or whatever you said." "Come on baby.I'm not old I'm just a bit bigger than you." He said as he moved closer to Himchan." "Oh really how old are you then?" "I'm 35 but my junk is still as good as new." "I'm guessing that your junk has long expired and you're hitting on an underaged guy so beat it." "Underage?" "Yeah.I'm seventeen." "Baby is still a baby." "I told you. See you around old ahjusshi." "I'm not an Ahjusshi." "Oh right see you around old erted gandpa. Hope you find someone who is willing to fill your void." He walked away before the elder had a chance to say something back and got on the bus to would take him to Sandeul's side.

He finally was on the bus and sat in an empty seat. "I'm only a small distance away from Sandeul. I can't believe that I'm gonna get to see him soon." he said as he started jumping on his seat.


Eunjae was pretty bored now that Himchan is gone too and Yongguk...well he's just lazy and so ia she. She thought about calling Sandeul to see if Himchan had arrived yet.After a few rings he answered the phone. "Hey Sandeulli." "Hey.How are you?" "Fine. You?" "I'm good too." "You still going out with that guy?" "Well something happened with him but I'll tell you when I come home okay?" "Okay. Has Himchan arrived yet?" "Himchan?" "Yeah." "He's coming here?!?" "Ooops. I ruined the surprise." "Oh my god why is he coming here?" "To get you back of course." "But-but I'm not ready!" "Well you better be ready because It's been a while since he left here and he'll soon be there." "Whatt??? Couldn't you have warned me from before?" "That's what I'm doing. Right now." "Ahhh . What am I gonna do?!!?!?" "I don't see what the problem is. Just talk and fix things." "You don't understand!! How am I going to explain to him that I slept with my cousin?" "WHATTT??? YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR COUSIN?" "Who slept with their cousin?" A curious Donghae could be heard asking. "Ahh no one appa. I'm going to my room." Sje dashed upstairs and then closed the door with a big bang. "Tell me. Tell me." "We were food drugged and did it but it was a one time thing." "How can a drug make you do this?" "It's a drug that makes you want to have and we had a double dose." "Ohhh." "What am I gonna do?" "Just tell him the truth I'm sure he'll understand baby." 

"Omg my dad just texted me and said that a weird guy is walking in our pathway. How is he even seeing him it's like a racing track here." "Just calm down and relax.I'm sure everything will be okay." "You sure?" "Yes. Now get ready your soulmate is on his way there." "Ahhh" Sandeul yelled as he started hyper-ventelating over the phone.

Himchan’s pov

I took me about two hours to get to Sandeul's house.But at last I am here.I started running and after about fifteen minutes I saw the main door.I was a long way and believe me when I say that I had to run like a fricken marathon to get there. I almost got lost on my way here too. Sandeul’s family sure is rich to have this house. It’s like a palace or something even better. I kept running towards the door and when I was close to it I entered without knocking.I know it's rude but I can't wait to see him again. I immediately found Sandeul’s parents in a random room.I don't even know how I got here but anyways.I greeted them and then asked them where Sandeul is making it very clear that it was a life or death situation.It really wasn't but I love exagerating.They just smiled and told me where I should go immediatley and after I thanked them I ran towards Sandeul’s room following his parent's direction. 

I ran up four flight of stairs and you can imagine how I ended up when I finally arrived.I was all sweaty, out of breath and panting but I wouldn’t let that silly thing stop me now would I. I stood in front of his door and couldn't believe that I was finally here. I took a deep breath in and then slowly started opening the door. When it was opened I entered the room and saw Sandeul immediately sitting on his bed doing something."Sandeul." I whispered as he stopped what he was doing and continued to look down. "Sandeul...Look at me." I said as I closed the door behind me." "Why are you here?" "I'm here for you heart." "My heart?" "Yes.Can I still have it?" "Well it depends." "On what?" "On how great of a kisser you've become in the last weeks." Sandeul turned around with a smirk on his face still sitting on the bed.I ran up to him and grabbed him by the neck and started kissing him passionately.He didn’t push me away so I continued until the both of us were out of breath and I stared into his eyes still cupping his face in my hands.

”*pant pant pant* Sandeullie...I-hah I love you. Please don’t let go of me. I will never love anyone else but you. I don’t care what anyone says and I don’t care if this is a mental disorder like appa said. I will never let go of you even if I have to die. I will never stop loving you.” I said with sincerity. He continued to stare at me and then he neared his face to mine.As his lips were about to touch mine again he said. “I believe you and I love you too. “He then kissed me sweetly on the lips and it felt like I was in heaven. His lips melted with mine and it felt like they were made to be sealed together. After that I hugged him tightly and then we stayed like that for some time until he broke the silence.“What happened between you and your parents?” he asked remembering what I had told him before.“Well...”