Chapter 19

Protect your hyung

Sandeul followed behind Himchan and they both went to the restroom.Himchan looked around to see if there are any people but there weren't any"Okay now I'll tell you who I like...I like...uhhh it's too difficult to say it." "Come on just say it." "It's too embarrassing." "Aigoo I never knew you were this shy when you're with me." "I'm not shy it's just I can't come out and say it that's all." " *sigh* fine then I'm not staying here"He started leaving but Himchan pulled him back again to the spot where he was previously standing."Fine I'll tell you..I like Hyori..Lee hyori."He touched the back of his neck looking downwards"Lee Hyori?The pretty girl that's always singing and jumping around in school?" "Y-yeah." "Liar!" "What?" "Liar..that's what you are!!You re lying to me.Don't try to convince me otherwise because I know when you lie"He turned around and sprinted out of the door feeling very angry while Himchan just stood there for confused and after a while he started running after Sandeul but by that time he couldn't find him.He was already out of sight.

School was over but Sandeul still wasn't talking to Himchan.Whenever he tried to talk to him he would just turn his face around and look elsewere.They were walking home in silence but Himchan tried to talk to him again only to be ignored once more.They went into his house and Sandeul said hi to his parents and went upstairs."What happened to Sandeullie?Is he in a bad mood?" "Well something like that.I'll go talk to him." He ran upstairs and entered the room.He found him lying on his bed hugging his pillow with his eyes closed."Sandeul...I'm sorry for lying to you.Please forgive me.I won't do it again.Promise." "Leave ma alone I don't talk to liars." "Please don't be like this-"Sandeul quickly covered his body with his bedsheet and his head with his second pillow.Now he was totally covered trying to shield himself from the outside world.Himchan was getting a bit irritated though.He didn't like to be ignored in fact he hated it when someone ignored him.He liked to always be the center of attention but now he wasn't even listened to. "Sandeul please.."Still there wasn't any noise coming from underneath the bed sheet.Just silence.

He was now really angry and he went over to his bed and pulled the covers off of his body along with the pillows."Will you just listen to me when I talk to you?You know how much I hate being ignored."Still no sound.All he was seeing was Sandeul's back that's because his face was buried in the pillow.He grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him upwards in his arms.He thought that Sandeul would try to resist being handled so roughly but he did nothing.He turned him so he could face him but he didn't expect to see this.

Sandeul was crying.He was crying so much that he could barely breath.He was almost purple and he couldn't get his breath back only tears came down.When Himchan saw this he panicked.He didn't know what to do.He started shaking him while saying"Yah stop crying I'm sorry.I like you."He started crying aswell when he saw that Sandeul couldn't stop crying.They were crying in each other's arms when Sandeul managed to catch his breath and talk while still crying.

"You lied to me...I've been waiting for you for seven years...and now that you like me.....you still won't admit it." "I'm sorry Sandeul.I was just afraid of what you might say.What you would think of me.I wanted to stay by your side to much that I couldn't handle it if I lost you because I told you that I love you." "Why would you lose me?" "Because you'd think that I'm disgusting. That you don't want me near you anymore." "Are you an idiot?I love you too.How could you not see that?"

Himchan froze on the spot.He couldn't believe what he had just heard it was too much for him to take.He grabbed Sandeul by the shoulders and lifted him up in front of his Face."You..you love me?" "Yes I do pabo."His hands now moved up to Sandeul's face until they were cupping it.He held on tightly to his face and started moving towards his it.Sandeul now stopped crying and looked in the latter's eyes expactingly.Himchan stopped an inch away from his face and he realized that Sandeul wasn't pushing him away and that he going to let him kiss him."I love you Sandeul.I really do." "I love you too."Sandeul said with a little smile some tears still staining his face.Himchan then took the opportunity and he locked their lips together.Softly they kissed each other passionately(well as passionate as two 17 year olds could get anyway).They both felt like they were in heaven while they were kissing each other.They were now out of breath so they stopped and Himchan immediately hugged him because he didn't want to let go of him yet