Chapter 17

Protect your hyung

After they all finished school they took Eunjae to her house and then they made their way to Sandeul's house where Himchan was going to stay for a few more days.They entered the front door and they found Sungmin and Kyuhyun cooking together wearing couple aprons."Appa's we're home"Sandeul said with a happy voice"Oh hi boys welcome back.Why don't you guys go and wash up before you come and eat?" "Ok appa we won't be long."

Himchan responded this time and he grabbed Sandeul's arm and dragged him behind him to their bedroom all excited.Sandeul looked at him while smiling and said"Why are you so excited?Did you find a new girl to like already?"

"Ani ani that's not it....I'm just happy to be home." "Why is that?Is my bed that comfy." "Noo...well yeah but I'm not happy for that." "Than tell me what???I'm really curious now." "Ahh well...you see...I wanted to talk to you about something for a few days now but with Eunjae around and all I couldn't" "Oh.What is it?" "I...Uh well you see...*How am I gonna tell him that I liked kissing him?And if I liked kissing him does that mean that I like him like him?Or is it just because he's my first kiss and best friend that this is happening?....I better not say anything for now..Excuse....I need one think~think*I finally found a good girl for you.She's pretty and nice and really smart too." "Ohh.Tell me about her after dinner ok?Now let's wash up before appa calls us for dinner.I'll go first okay?" "Ok then...go wash up."He looked downwards.

*Sandeul seemed interested*

he thought to himself feeling sad again.Sandeul didn't take too long and before he knew it he too was washing up.After dinner they jumped in Sandeul's bed and were about to sleep when Sandeul remembered something."Hey you forgot to tell me about the girl.Who is she?Do I know her?" "Yeah you do.It's Park bom" "Whattt???KYAAA~That girl is so cute." "Dude chill.I found out from her friends that she likes you a long time ago...but I forgot to tell you"He was sad to see his reaction but he wanted him to be happy at the end of the day not like him."I'll talk to her for you tomorrow okay?" "REALLY.Thanks bro you're the best" "No problem now let's sleep."He gave Sandeul his back and closed his eyes.

A pair of hands crept up his back and twirled around his waist.That hot breath felt so nice against his ear and it sent shivers down his spine.He wanted to hug Sandeul back so he turned his body and was now facing Sandeul.He put his arm under his head and hugged him from the front.He felt like he was about to die of the heat that his body was creating.His face was really red and his heart was beating super fast."Himchan what is wrong?Do you have a fever you feel so hot." his heart was now beating faster and faster as he heard the word hot "Don't say that word Sandeul or else I'll..ughhh"Sandeul sat up on the bed and switched on the light feeling panicked."What??What's wrong?Are you in pain somewhere?" "No I-I'm fine just ughh go turn off lights and...sleep" "I can't sleep when your having a fever.Let me go get some cold water." "No wait"He ran out of the room immediately.

After a minute Sandeul ran into the room again with a cold cloth in his hand and he put it on Himchan's forehead."Ugghhh it's so cold" "Don't worry you'll get better let me get the bed sheets off of you so you won't make your body extra warm.He pulled them off of him and looked at him with big eyes."YOU YOU DON'T HAVE A FEVER"He pointed his finger still his eyes big."Himchan turned his body around and was now on his tummy covering what Sandeul was pointing at before."HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?WHERE YOU DR​EAMING OF THOSE ERTED THINGS?"Himchan buried his face down in his pillow and didn't even say a word.He then finally managed to calm himself down and he looked at Sandeul who looked more relaxed now"It's ok Himchan..you are a guy who's growing up aswell like me so I understand." "It happens to you as well?!" "Well not really but I wouldn't be surprised if it does and I'm sorry for pointing at your...'thing'.

I made it look like I was super shocked so yeah...sorry." "It's fine."He said still burying his face.Sandeul got in bed again but he could only see the side of Himchan's face.He gave him a peck on his cheek and closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep.Himchan turned his face and looked at Sandeul's perfect sleeping face that was lit up by the moon's white pure light.