Chapter 42

Protect your hyung

They left Eunjae’s house and were now walking towards the ice-cream shop that was near by.It wasn’t really a shop.More like a stand that sold ice-cream for a very cheap price unlike the ice cream shops that were in that area.”So Eunjae which flavour will you be taking?” “Hmm I don’t know yet.I’ve never been to this so called Slushy Space shop so I don’t know what flavours it has. And why is it called Slushy Space if it sells Ice cream?” “Well it isn’t really a shop.Maybe that’s why you have never heard about it.” “It isn’t a shop??Than what is it?” “It’s a huge stand.It has like 15 differnet flavours and it isn’t expensive at all.” “Wow.Really?!Can you tell me a few of the flavours?I’m getting hungry now.” “Don’t worry babe.We’re almost there and you’ll see all the flavours and you can eat as much as you want too.Okay?”Eunjae made a happy face and then responded with a voice full of excitment“ Okay than.I can’t wait.” She skipped two times and clapped her hands together.Yongguk looked at her and chuckled at his girlfriend’s cuteness.

After an other 3 minutes of walking Yonnguk stopped.Eunjae stopped as well and looked at him ”We’re here”He said with a huge smile on his face.”She looked at the stand in front of her and wondered how she could have not seen it.It was a little further away from them but still.It was huge.I mean really really huge.Maybe it was because she was contemplating on what flavours she would have and more importantly she was thinking about the different flavours that she had made up in her mind during the 3 minute that they were walking.They moved closer to it and occupied a table and grabbed the menu’s.Her eyes grew even wider when she saw the flavours.She went nuts.She had a reason though.I mean look at the flavours:

 

MENU

Vanilla Flavoured Ice-cream

Strawberry Flavoured Ice-cream

Chocolate Flavoured Ice-cream

Mint Flavoured Ice-cream

Banana Flavoured Ice-cream

Double Chocolate Flavoured Ice-cream

Nocciola Flavoured Ice-cream

Pistaccio Flavoured Ice-cream

Cookie Flavoured Ice-cream

Banoffee Flavoured Ice-cream

Coconut Flavoured Ice-cream

Cherry pie Flavoured Ice-cream

Liquriosh Flavoured Ice-cream

was watering and she couldn’t stop looking at the pictures of the ready made Ice-creams and then said to Yonnguk “Is your wallet ready?” “Hmm?W-what do you mean?” “I want a scoop of each flavour.” “*gulp*A-are you sure you can eat all of that?” “Ohhhhh I’m sure.”She said still staring at the pictures.”O-okay then”He stuttered out feeling abit worried about wheather or not he had enough money to pay for all of that.Sure the shop had cheap prices but add them all together and they’re not so cheap anymore considering that he’s still a student and pays with the money that his parents give him.

He took the menu in his hand and calculated how much it would cost him for a scoup of each and then he checked his wallet from underneath the table.Thank god he had enough money for all the ice-cream that she had wanted and the two scoops he had wanted aswell.”I’ll go and order the ice cream then.”he said with a still worried look on his face.She nodded and he left.

He went to where the old ahjusshi who ran the stand was and he waved at him.He knew him very well since him and his friends came here alot and it had been like four years since they all had started going.”Hello young fella.How may I help you today?Oh.I see that you’re on a date.You rascal I knew you would bring a girl here soon instead of your noisy friends.” “Ahjussiiiii.Stop it you’re making me blush.” “What’s there to be shy about?I remember when I had my first date.It was with my wife.I was seventeen at that time and she was nineteen.” “OHHHHHHH AHJUSSI WENT OUT WITH AN OLDER GIRL.YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A PLAYERRRRRRRRRRR.” "AISHHHH stop yelling you idiot.You’re attracting alot of attention and no I wasn’t a player.I said she was my first date.” “How did you get her to go out with you ahjusshi?” “Well I went to her class one day and all of the students looked at me with weird eyes.Especially the boys since I was younger than them.She was like a queen there.All her classmates adored her and by everyone I mean the boys again.”

“You must have got alot of glares than hadn’t you ahjusshi?” “You bet’cha.They even locked my in a locker once so I wouldn’t be able to talk to her.” “What happened then ahjusshi?” “Well once as I told you before I went to her class and managed to get to where she had been sitting and I confessed to her in front of all her classmates.” “Did she accept you?” “Nope.She rejected me without any second thought.” “Awwww” “Aishh let me finish my story first before you aww at me.” “Okay ahjusshi continue.” “Aishh.”The ahjusshi looked at him with anger but then continued talking.”Some months afterwards it was raining heavily and as always I forgot my umbrella at home so I was taking some shelter under a shop’s tent.All of a sudden a person ran under the tent as well covering her head with her bag.

~Flashback~

“Aishh I hate the rain” she said as she ran under the tent and started talking to herself.She then noticed that someone was standing next to her.She looked at the skinny boy next to her and she realized that it was that boy that had emberassed her in front of her whole class by confessing to her.She looked to the front and then realized that she hadn’t eaten her luch yet so she took it out of her bag and sat down on the shops step.She took a bite of her sandwich and then she heard a strange sound.It was the skinny boy’s rumbling tummy.He was hungry.She smiled to herself and then she picked up a piece of her lunch and said to him”Want a piece?”he looked at her in surprise and he shook his head.She then grabbed his hand and put the bread in his hand.

“Come sit down and eat.”She said to him and he did as he was told.He started nibbling on the bread shyly while taking sneek peaks at her.”I’m sorry about the other time.I didn’t mean to be so rude to you but I was alittle ambarrassed at that moment that’s why.” “It’s fine.”he said as he ate his last piece of bread.”What’s your name young dude?” “I’m Yunho.Jang Yunho.” “Nice to meet you Yunho.I don’t think I need to introduce myself to you now do I?” he shook his head again and she sighed”You don’t say much do you.” She took out her other lunchbox and opened the lid and some grapes were revealed.She swooped closer to him and held the lunch box between them.”Here have some.”

He didn’t say anything so she nudged him but still he didn’t move so she grabbed a grape and shoved it in his mouth.He looked at her with a surprised expression.”You’re cute” she said as his mouth hung open and the grape fell out of it.”I like you too Yunho.But you’re younger than me and that would be a problem.I mean not for me but it wouldn’t look pretty in other people’s eyes.” “R-really?You like me??”he said in disbelief while she nodded.”Then will you go out with me in secret?”

~End of flashback~

“Ahh her shoving that grape in my mouth was so romantic of her.That’s how we started dating. Thank goodness the weather opened up afterwards and we went on our first date right here.” “Aigoo then ahjusshi was a nerd who captured a queen’s heart.” “Aish stop it you and tell me what flavours you want before you go back and see that she left.” “Fine I’ll have two scoops of the nocciola as usuall and one scoop from all the flavours that you have.”He said while holding his mouth and looking downwards.”One of each you said?” “Mhhhm” “Big eater you’ve got there.” “Yup.”He said as he turned around holding his head alittle because he was emberessed and made his way back to their table. After five minutes the ahjusshi came with their Ice-cream.

“Here we are.A nice big Ice-cream bowl for the young pretty lady and two scoops for the handsomest boy you will ever get to date.” He smiled at them and left but before he left he winked at Yongguk a very noticibled wink.”Looks like my handsome boyfriend made a friend when he went to get the Ice-cream.”She smiled at Yonnguk while he scratched the back of his neck and smiled back.


Heyy everyone.It's christmas eve so I decided to post another chapter.If you're wondering no I don't have a stable internet connection so I had to come to my sister's house to update.I have reached the 3000 views yayyy.I'm so happy that I got over 3000 views so thanks to anyone who viewed it and also thanks for the comments they cheer me up alot when I have a bad day and then I come home and find them there it really makes my day :D Now I gotta go but first I want to wish you all and your families and friends a very Happy Christmas.See you soon guys.