Chapter 53

Protect your hyung

Sandeul woke up early in the morning and found the body that was next to his stuck to his back. “Why am I being hugged right now?”Sandeul said as he looked at Jinyoung’s hands that were tightly knotted around his small waist. He patted Jinyoung’s hands lightly and the latter moaned. ”Jinyoung...wake up.”Sandeul said as he continued tapping his hands. After he decided that Jinyoung wasn’t going to wake up he turned around and was now face to face with his cousin. Jinyoung began snoring softly making Sandeul blush at the feeling of his breath onto his face. Jinyoung suddenly stopped breathing and his small eyes slowly opened. The sunshine was reflecting in his eyes which made them look really pretty in Sandeul’s eyes. “Good morning cousin.” Jinyoung said as he smiled sweetly at Sandeul and then he kissed him on the cheek. ”Sandeul blushed and then he replied. “Good morning Jinyoung-sshi.” “Are you feeling hot? Your face looks like a tomato right now. It’s so red hahahahaha”

“Yah.Stop it. It’s your fault for sleeping like this. You’re making us both feel hot. ”Sandeul said as he continued to blush. “And I already told you to not kiss me on the cheek. Guys don’t do that.” “You don’t do that when you don’t like it but in your case you do. So I’m not gonna stop.” he said as he kissed him on the cheek again. “You little...”Sandeul said as he jumped on top of Jinyoung supposedly attacking him but he just ended up being attacked himself. “What are you trying to do?” Jinyoung said as he smirked evilly knowing that he was the strongest one from the two of them. “I’m-ugh-trying to-ugh-make you stop. ” Sandeul said as he finally got some strength and managed to get Jinyoung right underneath him. “Oh come on Sandeullie. I only do this for fun.“ He said as he managed to sit up and kiss Sandeul on his lips. Sandeul gasped and stepped away from Jinyoung feeling surprised.

“I managed to get you off of me” Jinyoung said with a smirk on his face. “You-you .” Sandeul said tearing up while Jinyoung’s expression changed from a smirking one to that of a frightened one. ”Sandeul...I was only kidding. You don’t have to take it so seriously.” “I-I never kissed anyone accept for Himchan and Eunjae.” “Well. Guess now you have kissed me as well.” “But-but you’re my cousin.” “Correction. I’m your father’s cousin so I can kiss you as much as I want. Why? Is that a problem?” “Yes-I mean no ughh I don’t know...You’re gay too? “Sandeul said when he finally realized what Jinyoung was exactly saying. “Not really.Let’s just say I go with the flow so I don’t like anyone in particular.”

“What the hell is wrong with this family??Why is everyone gay or bi?” Sandeul now held his head and started pacing around the room. “You cannot kiss me again.” “Why not?” “Because I just broke up with my boyfriend two days ago!!!!Do you think that I want to be kissing some other guy right now?” “Isn’t this for the better? I can help you forget about him. ”Sandeul stopped pacing around while giving Jinyoung his back. “Well...that’s true that you can help me...”Sandeul paused while Jinyoung was creeping towards him from behind. “But still*turn around* you can’t huhhh??????????”Sandeul gasped as he was pinned up to the wall, his hands high up above his head. Jinyoung kissed Sandeul once again forcing their lips to melt together.”Sto-mmm”Sandeul tried to stop him but was interrupted when he felt Jinyoung’s tongue slide into his mouth. Sandeul was now seriously panicking and without a second thought he bit the latter’s lip making it bleed in the process but Jinyoung didn’t stop. He continued kissing and kissing until finally they were both kissing each other passionatley and then they were out of breath.

“Are you going to keep on refusing me?” “I already told you I broke up with my boyfriend two days ago and I still love him!“Jinyoung let go of Sandeul’s arms gently and then whispered in his ear ”Don’t worry. You’ll come to your senses sooner or later.“and then he stepped away from him and jumped back on the bed cuddling with his pillow trying to get some more sleep. Sandeul just stood there with his mouth wide open thinking about what had just happened. ‘He is kind of right. Himchan didn’t want me...but I still love Himchan and I can’t be with him. ’Sandeul stood there and then he finally made his decision. He started walking towards the bed where Jinyoung was and then he laid next to him while he back hugged Jinyoung. Jinyoung smirked and then he turned around and hugged Sandeul back with all his might. “It’s okay if you love someone else right now but in the future...I hope you will love me too. “Jinyoung said as he kissed Sandeul on the forehead.

‘Why do I feel as if I’m only doing this because I want to forget Himchan?’ Sandeul asked himself ‘You feel that way because you are doing this to forget him.’Sandeul’s conscious replied. He breathed in deeply and then exhaled giving the latter a fright with the sudden breeze that blew in his face. “Where you frightened?” Sandeul asked while chuckling. “NO!!!I was just... startled.” “Yeah sure.” “So Sandeul...does this mean that... you’re my boyfriend now? “Jinyoung said looking up at the ceiling. “Boyfriend?” “Yeah” “I’m not ready to have a boyfriend yet. Let’s just enjoy each other while we can.”Jinyoung clenched his fist and then continued “What do you mean enjoy each other? You want to do it with me?”Sandeul didn’t know what he was about to say. He only wanted him to keep him company but ? That’s something Sandeul hadn’t thought about. His body only belonged to one person and that was Himchan but could he go on like this forever?

“Not right away but maybe in the future?” “And I can kiss you?” “If you want to. But not in front of the others okay?” “Isn’t this just like being someone’s boyfriend? Kissing? Don’t couples do that?” “Yeah but even friends kiss each other.” “Pshhh”Jinyoung said while he started rubbing his foot on the bed trying to get some kind of itchiness to go away. He continued doing that constantly and it was really irritating Sandeul until he finally popped “YAH.WILL STOP MOVING ALREADY.” “I can’t my foot...it’s sooooo itchy ughh.” “Let me see it.”Sandeul said as he sat on the bed. It looked really red and it was swollen. “It looks like a balloon.”Sandeul said as he looked at it and then chuckled. “It’s not funny. I feel like I’m going to die because of it.” “Hmm. Let me try to video call my friend to see what she thinks about it.”

~Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong. ~

“Sandeullie.When are you coming back here?” “I’ve only been here for two days Eunjae.” “Soooo???? Come back. Himchan is driving me crazy.” She said as she held her head and sighed. ”Don’t talk about him okay.” “Aishh.Why are you so cold hearted. You know that he’s been sleeping here ever since you left?” “Is Yongguk happy with that?” “NOO.He’s sleeping here too in between us. You know how stressful this is? Himchan once dream about you and he s his hands up Yonggukie’s chest. He thought he was going to be .”Sandeul couldn’t help but laugh at what he had just heard. Eunaje saw him laughing through the video chat and she pouted. Jinyoung heard her laughing and he went over to see who it was.”Ohh.Who is that? ”Eunjae asked, surprised to see the handsome face of this young guy.”He’s my...cousin. ”Jinyoung huffed and he rolled his eyes and Eunjae was quite surprised to see that. “He is?” “Well not really MY cousin. He’s my appa’s cousin.” “Ohhh.Nice to meet you cousin. ”Eunjae said as he waved at Jinyoung. He waved back and then said with a flirty face on “Nice to meet you too adorable looking girl.”

She started giggling and it attracted Yongguk’s attention not only that did. The words ‘Adorable looking girl’ attracted it the most. Who's trying to flirt with his girl? He ran up to her and looked at the boys faces recognizing Sandeul’s face.”Yah.Who the hell are you to be talking with my girl like that? ”Yongguk cussed while pulling his sleeves up and getting ready to fight, forgetting that the other is on a screen. “Calm down Yonggukie. He’s Sandeul’s father’s cousin.” “I still don’t like him”Yongguk spit out while he sat next to her. “Thanks a lot dude. I don’t like you either. You look like a girly kisser.” “THAT’S IT YOU MOTHER FU-“Eunjae immediately hushed her boyfriend and told him to go to another room which he did after throwing a tantrum. TWICE.

“Okay now back to you.” “Listen do you know what he has? His leg is red and itchy and a bit swollen.” “Sandeullie. It’s summer. There are a lot of mosquitos. Maybe he got bit by an Asian tiger mosquito or whatever it’s called.” “Hmm.I didn’t think about that. How do I get the swelling down?” “Put some lavender oil on a cotton wool ball and rub it gently on the affected area. It relives the pain and the itching.” “Thanks a lot Eunjae. ‘Hey why don’t you go and try it out?’ ‘Yeah yeah.’ Sorry about that.” “Don't worry about it but,I want to ask you something.Is he really your cousin?” “Yes...of course.” “You are lying to me about something. You hesitated to assure me just now and before too when you said who he was. He looked angry to hear you say that.” “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!”He splurted out in one breath feeling his face flash the colour of red.”ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH HIM?!?”

“No I just...” “Oh my god you are.” “No I’m not. We only kissed a few times.” “Are you kidding me? You kiss someone when you go out with him!!!” “Aishh no okay. I’m not going out with-“ “Just admit that we’re going out already. If you don’t now you will in the next days anyway.” Jinyoung said as he sat next to Sandeul looking at the camera.