Chapter 24

Protect your hyung

Eunjae had decided to stay home since her hand was hurting like hell.Her hand was definitely broken by the punch that she had given to that tree she thought to herself.Himchan and Sandeul had both went home and then to school.She wasn't in the mood to have all of those people stare at her so she had decided to stay home and go talk to her appa Hyuk.She went downstairs quietly and then went up to her appa."Appa...I have a problem.Can you help me?" "Sure honey what is it?OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAND?" "Calm sown appa.I accidently hit a tree yesterday and I think I broke my hand" "What? Why did you hit a tree out of all things?" "I jumped and I crashed in a tree.Well my hand mostly." She lied to him."Come here.I'll check it  out for you to see if it's really broken.Sit down.I'll go get my things" "Thanks appa."She said as she obediently sat down.

Eunhyuk came back with some things in his hand and sat down next to her.He started touching her arm and as soon as he touched her hand she started crying in pain."Okay I have some bad news and some good news.But first you need to explain something" She gulped and responded "What appa?" "You didn't hit a tree did you?"He looked at her with frightening eyes signaling her not to lie."No appa." "Who did you hit?" "There was this guy who was saying things about Sandeul and Himchan." "What things?" "Well I don't know if you have heard or not but they're dating." "Yes I did hear.Now what things was he saying about them?" "He called me a for bringing two faggots with me to a party." "WHAT DID THAT SON OF A SAY?!?WHO IS HE????I'LL COME TO THE SCHOOL WITH YOU SO I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON." "You don't have to worry appa.I already thought him his lesson.I don't think he was even able to go to school because of all the bruising.." "You hit him that much?"he said sounding alittle more calm." Mhm appa." "Aigoooo my little girl is so strong.Too bad you had to fracture your hand like this." "What do you mean fracture??I didn't break it?" "Nope but still we have to go to the hospital to get it checked.Now get in the car and let's go to your appa's hospital.If I were you I'd stick to the crashing in the tree story...he would really be mad at you if he found out."Yes appa."They went to the hospital and she came out with a Bandage wrapped around  her hand securly so that would stop her from moving her fingers for a while and her hand would just dangle near her chest.

Next day she built​ up her courage and went to school as usual since she had received alot of calls from her worried friends and family and some stupid private number which she didn't know and didn't even dare to pick up.She went up to the rooftop because she was literally sick of the girls looking at her and doing the 'hwaiting' sign at her then giggle and run off.She sat down and rested her back with the bench.She closed her eyes and waited for her friends to come meet with her.She suddenly heard a soft voice coming from near the door.

"Eunjae-ah...why didn't you come to school yesterday?"he asked with a sad tone.She gave him her back and looked the other way but still he stood there behind her.Again he spoke to her "Why aren't you talking to me?"still no answer came from ."I called you yesterday... you didn't answer me." "I don't answer phone calls from strangers." "I'm not a stranger.You know me."He tried to sound cheerful but failed miserably."I thought I knew you but I was wrong."she said sounding as cold as ice."I'm sorry Eunjae for what that bastard said.He's an .But please don't be mad at me" "Why would I be mad at a person I don't even know?" He ran in front of her and grabbed her by the shoulder.He saw her tied up hand and looked at her "What happened to your hand???Why is it like this?" "It's nothing just leave me alone" She sad as she looked away.Yongguk looked at her with teary eyes and said while trying to hold in his tears"Why are you doing this to me?I didn't do anything to you.I liked you that's all I have done all this while."She pushed his hands off her shoulders one by one and then looked him in the eyes still with coldness and said"That's not my problem.Now leave me alone." and then looked away again."Fine...if that's what you want.."he looked at her for a few more seconds and then he ran out of the door with tears running down his cheeks.As he was sprinting down the stairs and crying manly tears Sandeul and Himchan were coming up and saw him.They both looked at each other and then ran up the stairs to where Eunjae was.They opened the door and found Eunjae curled up in a ball and crying her eyes out.They ran over to her and hugged her while Sandeul said in a calming voice."Shhh it'll be alright...it will all work out in the end.."Himchan started cradling her in his arms while she continued to sob and Sandeul continued caressing her head.