Chapter 36

Protect your hyung

It was time for cooking class and both Sandeul and Eunjae had the same class together while Yongguk and Himchan had english.Eunjae was really worried to see her friend in that state.He looked horrible.His face was white his eyes looked lost in thought and he looked really sad. "Excuse me miss..." Eunjae said while raising her hand."Yes Eunjae.Tell me." "Sandeul isn't feeling too well.Can I take him to the nurses's office please?" "Omo of course dearie.He doesn't look so good so you better take him as soon as possible." "Yeah miss."She said as she stood up and tapped Sandeul on the shoulder.He looked at her and asked"Where are we going?" "Just follow me Sandeullie."

He stood up and followed after her while the teacher shook her head feeling sorry for the sick kid.

"What is it Eunjae?Where are we going?" he asked curiously."To the nurses office.You look terrible." "But I'm not sick..." "I know.I just want to go there so we could talk a little on our own." "Ahh."He said finally understanding."But first you still have to get checked by her.Just in case"He nodded and they went to the office.She knocked on the door and when they heard her call for them to go in they entered."Hey there Eunjae oh and Sandeul is here too." "Hello nurse.We're here because Sandeul is feeling sick." "Oh.Come on over here.I'll take a look at you."He sat on the exam table and she started by taking his temperature."You don't seem to have a cold but your face is all white and you have dark circles.Have you been eating and sleeping for at least 9 hours at night?" "Not always nurse.I'm not always hungry and I sometimes can't sleep at night because of the hot temperature in my room." "Do you have an Ac in your room or at least a fan?" "Yeah but I don't like using them."

"Well you should try giving them a go because they will help you and about the food even if you're not hungry try to at least snack from time to time ok?" "Yeah nurse-Kim." "Stay here.I'll go get you something to drink and eat and you will feel alittle better."They both nodded and the nurse went out of the room.

"What's bothering you Sandeul?" she asked in a sad voice."It's about me and Himchan.He hasn't told his parents about us yet.I don't want to rush him in telling them but I don't think he actually wants to tell them that we're together. On the other hand I don't want him to get hurt when he tells them and then end up being rejected by them."Some tears ran down his cheeks as he was telling her and she hugged him afterwards."I don't know what to say.You're my best friend an I love you and I don't want to see you get hurt.I think he will tell them in his own time and when he's ready though so you don't have to be that worried." "I have decided something while we were in cooking class." "What is that she said as she sat next to him on the bed."If he doesn't tell them in one week's time I going to..."He started crying again and this time he cried while spilling the contents from his heart.The nurse suddenly came in with the food in her hands and when she saw Sandeul like that she backed away and went outside.After he calmed down Eunjae asked him again "You're going to what?" "I'm going to let him go.It just hurts me too much and I can't bare it anymore."

She fell silent and then after a minute or so she asked him."Are you sure you want to do that Sandeul?" 

"Yes I'm sure about this."He said while wiping his teary eyes and smiling just to assure that he's okay."So you're only giving him about a week right?" "Yeah.That's it." "Shouldn't you let him know about this?Next week we're starting our summer holidays you know." "I know Eunjae.That's why I only have a week left." "For what?!" "Since we have 1 month vacation we're going to live with my dad's grandpa.He's really sick so we're going to take care of him." "Shouldn't you have told him still?" "Please don't tell him anything!I'm counting on you to keep this secret for me okay?" She stayed silent and then suddenly the nurse came in again.

"Okay kids I brought this for you so eat it and then you can go back to class.Arasso??" "Yeah nurse-kim"They ate the food and Sandeul already looked much better and had some color in his face.Eunjae grabbed his hand and they started walking along the corridor with their hands joined together.They went back to class and after five minutes the bell rang.They went to meet the others still holding hands and as soon as Yongguk and Himchan met them they kept staring at their hands."Why are you guys holding hands?!"Yongguk said sounding really jealous and then he pouted."Yeah!!!"Himchan echoed."Calm down guys.We're best friends afterall and we do this all the time." Yongguk still looked downwards and pouted."Aishh why are you so babyish?"She said while letting go of his hand and grabbing Yongguk's"Happy now?" She said sarcastically.He smiled brightly and said back"Very!"

Himchan looked at Sandeul's face and then stepped closer to him."Are you feeling better?" "Yeah alittle.I was just not eating much that's why I was like that." "Why weren't you eating?" "I don't really eat much in the summer but apparently my growing body needs more food."He said while trying to smile.

Himchan all of a sudden hugged him and said."I'm glad that you're okay.I thought you were sick because of me"Sandeul didn't say anything and when Himchan understood that he wasn't going to say anything else any time soon he stopped hugging him and grabbed his hand.

After school was over they all left and went to eat some ice-cream but Eunjae and Yongguk had to leave early 'for some reason'."Sandeul what do you want to eat?I'll buy food for you." "No it's okay.I think I better go home aswell.I'm really tired today." "Is that the reason??Or don't you want to hang out with me anymore?" "What are you talking about?" "I've seen how you've become different.Are you tired of me Sandeul?" "I'm not tired of you."Sandeul said with a serious face then all of a sudden he fainted and fell to the ground.Himchan panicked and ran with him on his back to his house.He put him on his bed and his appa's called for Donghae.He came running and invested Sandeul.

"Guys I think we need to take him to the hospital and get his blood tested just in case." "Is it really necessary???" Kyuhyun asked very worried while Sungmin kept holding his head and Himchan was about to cry.After Donghae left Kyumin went downstairs to prepare some food for everyone and left Himchan in charge of Sandeul.He went into his boyfriends's room and looked at him.He laid on his bed next to him and then wrapped his hand around him and let him sleep on his arm comfortably. "What is wrong with you exactly?"He said as he felt some more tears forming in his eyes.