Chapter 49

Protect your hyung

Himchan ran to Sandeul's house and as he arrived he saw his father walking out of the pathway crumpling something in his hands and throwing it to the floor.He got in his car and drove away in anger leaving the panting Himchan behind.Himchan ran towards the door and he started knocking really hard on it.He realized that he wasn’t home and maybe that’s why his father left so soon. He remembered that his dad had thrown something away and he started looking for this certain thing.He inspected the area but he couldn’t see anything.Just rocks and soil every where.Then he spotted it.A little piece of paper was crumpled up just underneath the tree in a pile of soil.He ran towards it and grabbed it in his hands while he kneeled down and un crumpled it.He saw Sandeul’s writing on it and he started reading what it said.He was devestaed when he saw what was written on it and he had a reason why though.This is what it said:

We are currently on a family trip so please if it's something urgent contact us on one of the cell phone numbers.We will be back in a week so note to the newspaperpaper and milk guy no milk and newspapers will be needed.

Himchan pouted noticing that Sandeul left a message for the paper and milk guy but yet he didn’t leave a message for him.He put his hand down and he stood up but he thought that maybe he had left a message for him on the other side of the paper.He turned it around and there it was. Something written in red:

If you are reading this you must have come again.I went to were my parents are.I don’t want to be alone and I don’t want to be next to you either so I decided to just go.It would be better if you just forget about everything that has happened and go back to the way it was before.I don’t want to be like that again and I’m sure you’ll feel the same way in due time.

Sandeul.

“He,he left?”Himchan said as he started crying and he took out his phone to call Eunjae.”Eunjae-ah.He left me.He left me alone.” “Hmm??Sandeul left?” “Yeah last night he dumped me and today I came over because dad found me out and he was gone.” “Your dad found out???How did he take it.” “Bad.He stepped away from me and said that I wan’t normal for loving guys when I said that I wanted Sandeul.He said that Sandeul turned me into this and he drove over to his house but he was already gone and now I’m so depressed T-T” “What the hell is going on with every one saying that you guys aren’t normal just come over here so we could talk more about this.” "*sob* okay I’ll be right there.I doubt my father wants to see my face right now.”he hung up and after ten minutes of speed walking he arrived at her house.

She opened the door for him and he went inside and then up to her room.He then slumped on the bed and she asked him”What happened exactly?Between you and Sandeul.” “He asked me if I had told my father that we’re together and I said no since I hadn’t told him yet.Then he said that I wasn’t able to disappoint my father since I told him that my father had always dreamed of seeing me marry a girl and have kids with her but I didn’t say that I wanted that aswell.I only said that I don’t want to let him down.” “Sorry to break it to you but that sounds like you’re telling him that you don’t want to dissapoint your dad becuase you’re dating him in specific.Is he a dissappointment in your eyes?” “NO OF COURSE NOT!!” “That’s what it sounded like though.” Eunjae explained and Himchan kept on thinking about it then he realized“Oh t.It did sound like that.I’m such an idiot.” “And you and your dad??this time go slower though.” “He hates me cause I like men T.T What should I do to make him accept me?” “Just give him time.I’m sure he’ll accept who you really are.Maybe your mother can help covince him that the world isn’t going to end.” “But he hates me.” “AISHHH JUST GIVE HIM TIME.”she blurted out feeling a bit pissed off seeing Himchan in such a mess in front of her.”Yah why are you yelling at me??I’m heart broken and un accepted by my parent.You should take pity on me!!!”

She held her head and took a deep breath in.She felt sad that he was like this and she couldn’t help him in any way at all.She wanted to help him with his problems.He was her other best friend after all and she wanted them to be back to themselves.She couldn’t believe that Sandeul had just left like that after he dumped Himchan like this.Yes Sandeul was sad too but he could’ve stayed to clear this mess up not leave Himchan to her.It was bad enough that she had stayed awake all night keeping the crying Sandeul company and now as she was going to get some sleep the depressed Himchan came along.She had only seen Himchan like this once and it was so frustrating that she wanted to kick him so much but she endured it because he was crying because of her of course.But now she has to endure it much much more.Becuase it’s Sandeul and she felt really sorry for both of them.

“Come here.”She said as she hugged him just like his father was holding him before he got all mad at him.”I want to help you feel better.But I don’t know what to do.Let me try and call Sandeul”she picked up her cell phone and dialed his phone number.She went outside and Sandeul soon picked up.”What?”he said sounding depressed.”What do you mean what?Himchan is here depressed becuase you left and his father found him out and rejected him.He doesn’t want to accept that he’s gay.”Sandeul hesitated a bit and then said”He-he found him out?” “Yeah apparently he was crying and he said that he wanted you and his father went bonkers on him.” “He said that?” “Yeah.He’s in my room crying right now.I’m afraid to leave him alone in this state he’s really sad.”Sandeul didn’t say anything and just sighed.”Are you going to make-up with him?” “No.It’s better if I don’t.” “Why not??” “He’s going to loose his parents if he stays with me.” “It can’t get any worse than this.At least if he looses his father he’ll still have you.Don’t let him loose the both of you.” “I can’t Eunaje.I don’t want him to be with me just becuase he lost his father.I love him but...”Sandeul started crying on the other side of the phone”I have to go now Eunjae.Bye.” he hung up and she sighed and went back inside the room were she found the sleeping/passed out Himchan.She wasn’t really sure which one of the two he was so she just guessed he was sleeping.

She went downstairs and found her appa in the kitchen.”Appa Hyuk.Help me.Himchan is depressed becuase Sandeul dumped him and Sandeul is depressed becuase Himchan told him that he didn’t want to let down his father which by the way is very mad at Himchan becuase he’s gay and he doesn’t want to accept him.” “Why doesn’t he want to accept him?” “Because he wants him to marry a girl and have babies.” “I’m sure it will get better once he gets used to the idea of having a gay son.”Eunhyuk said as he hugged his daughter and kissed her head “I hope so.”Eunjae said as she pouted.