Chapter 50

Protect your hyung

Morning after break-up Sandeul version

"Hi Grandpaaaa.Apppa I'm here too” Sandeul said as he entered in the living room. “Sandeul? What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked in confusion. “I’m here to see grandpa of course.” He ran over to where Sungmin's grandpa was and he hugged him showing his best fake smile. “I missed you so much grandpa." Sungmin's grandpa looked up at Sandeul's face and finally he recognized him.” Oh. It’s Sandeullie." "Yeah grandpa. I’m here to take care of you since school is done for now." "What a good kid you are, but shouldn't you be having 'fun' as you young fellows call it." "Don't worry grandpa. I still have time." He smiled a smile that hadn't been seen in a long time since he had been sick for the last few years. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were surprised to see this and were happy that their child had made an elder relative happy after all the bitterness.

"Excuse us a bit."Kyuhyun said as he signalled Sandeul to go to another room so they could talk. Sungmin held him by the arm and Kyuhyun whispered in his ear. “Where are you going?" "To see what happened.” Sungmin formed an 'oh' with his mouth and then nodded.Kyuhyun and Sandeul went outside and Appa Kyu started with the questioning. “Why are you here Sandeullie?" "Well something kind of happened." "Hmm? What could happen?" "I...I broke up with Himchan." Kyuhyun's eyes grew big and he gasped."Waeee??" "He wasn't ready for this relationship from the very beginning. If his mother hadn't found out about us he wouldn't even have told her that we were going out together." "And his Appa?" "He didn't want to disappoint him. So I thought it would be better this way.” Kyuhyun felt sorry for his son so he hugged him and comforted him while saying encouraging words. “Don’t worry baby. It will all get better, but...aren't you going to make up with him again?” Sandeul didn't say anything he just continued to hug his appa and once again Kyuhyun said “Are you going to run away from him then? Like this, run away from the situation?" "It's better to stay away. Far away from sight, far away from the mind and heart.” He gloomily said while one tear drop ran down his cheek. Kyuhyun felt that he was crying so he stopped hugging him and grabbed him by the shoulders. He ran his thumb over his cheek and removed the stain of the tear and then said “Don’t cry Sandeullie. Grandpa will feel that something is wrong with you if you go in there like this." "You're right appa." "Oh and the others are coming tonight and some have already arrived and are in the nearby houses. Why don't you go for a walk after later?" "Yeah. Can I go with grandpa? I’ll take him in the wheel-chair." "Okay we'll ask him. Now let's go back in." Sandeul nodded and he followed behind his appa. He immediately shot his question.

"Grandpa!!Let's go for a walk. You and me." "What a good idea Sandeul. Let me tell my butler to come with us so he could push my chair. It’s too heavy for you." "Yeah grandpa. Let’s goooo." He said in a cheerful voice. Approximatley one hour later they were at the biggest garden that was owned by Sandeul's family that was open to the public as well. “So Sandeul. How are you doing at school?" "I'd say I'm an average in everything except in English and History." "You're not doing well in those? I’ll get you a tutor." "No no no. What I meant is that I'm first in class in those so I'm really really good.” “That’s my boy. Hey Sandeul, do you like Ice-cream?” “Yeah grandpa.” “Oh is that so? Then here is some money. Go and buy yourself some in the nearest shop. I’ll stay here and wait for you here.” “What flavour do grandpa and butler want?” “Oh no no. I have a high sugar level in my blood but butler please feel free to tell him what you would like.” “Thank you very much sir but I don’t like sweet things.” “Oh right. I keep forgetting things these days.” he said while he chuckled the others joining in. Sandeul waved at the two and then left for the nearest shop which wasn’t really near at all. “How long do I have to keep on walking? These signs say that there’s a shop that way but none. I can’t find any shops.” He said taking his shirt off exposing his sim belly and his great figure making some girls in the street swoon.

”Where are you exactly trying to go?” A voice said out of nowhere. Sandeul looked around to see where it came from but nothing. He couldn’t see anyone. He sighed and held his head since he was feeling very hot and sweaty. ”Up here.”the voice said again. Sandeul look up and found a guy on top of a tree looking down at him.”Oh.Hi.Didn ‘t see you up there...” The boy jumped down from the tree causing some branches to fall down as he jumped down which made Sandeul gasp, “Where are you trying to go? I’ll take you there. ”Sandeul looked up and down at the boy’s ragged clothes and he looked like he hadn’t washed in ages. Sandeul then responded “Oh. Thanks. I’m trying to find an Ice-cream shop. Do you know where the closest one is?” “Yeah follow me.” The strange guy said as he grabbed Sandeul by the wrist causing him to blush for no reason. He walked through one side street then straight then another side street and bam. They were there. “Wow. That was fast.” “Yeah I know these roads really well. I come here every summer so I spend alot of time roaming around.” “Ohh.” They stared at each other awkwardly and then Sandeul said “Are you coming in?” “Ah no.I kind of got banned from this shop. Long story.” He said as he bit his thumb.”Oh then wait here for me.I’ll be right out. ”Sandeul said as he was going inside. He bought two Ice-creams. One for him and one for the stranger as a payment for showing him the way. He went outside and gave the cone to the kid”Here.”He said with a huge smile on his face. “For me??” “Yeah. As a thank you gift for leading me here and hopefully back to the park. Please?” Sandeul said with his best puppy eyes. The latter smiled as he took a bite from the cone that was still in Sandeul’s hand and then started laughing along with Sandeul. He took it from his hand and ate it by the time they arrived near the park.

For some reason Sandeul felt comfortable around this guy. It felt like they were on a date or something. ”Thanks so much for taking me here.” Sandeul said as a bead of seat rolled down his forehead. “No problem, but are you okay? You look hot.” Sandeul blushed once again and said ”Umm thanks?”he said as he ran a hand on hissweaty chest.The other guy noticed that Sandeul was blushing and it wasn’t only because of the sun but he was shy around him. He chuckled than said “No that’s not what I meant. I mean you look like you’re feeling hot because you’re sweating.” “Oh. He...he...he. ”Sandeul laughed awkwardly.”Sandeul. You’re here. He heard his grandpa say and he looked at where his voice was coming from when he finally spotted him. ”Oh grandpa.” “See you around.” The boy said and when Sandeul turned his face around he was gone. He rubbed his head and then he ran next to his grandpa and started chatting with him like before. Thinking ‘Who was that guy just now?’ "What happened to you and your shirt?" "Oh sorry grandpa. I had to walk for a long way and it was really hot so I took my shirt off." "Oh I see.Did you get the Ice-cream?" "Yes. It was really good.Here's your change."He said as he handed him the money.