Chapter 22

Protect your hyung

Lunch time came after hours and hours of boring lessons.Eunjae couldn't focus on her lessons since she was still thinking about what Sandeul had texted her.She ran all the way to the cafeteria and she was running so fast that she didn't even notice that she ran right past Yongguk and he waved at her but frowned when she kept running.She arrived at the cafeteria breathless and Sandeul was already there waiting for her to come.

"What?What do you want to tell me???" "Why are you so breathless?" Sandeul asked curiously"I ran all the way here because I was so curious and I don't even know what I just did in class because I kept thinking about what you had texted me." "Arghhh you don't need to worry.It's nothing bad or anything but first let's go somewhere a little more private ok?" She nodded and followed behind him to somewhere deserted.She didn't even know where they were going she only followed.He stopped all of a sudden and turned around to face her when he saw that there was no one around."Tell me tell me!!!"Eunjae protested while Sandeul looked at her a little worried."You might be shocked by what I'm about to tell you." "Is it something bad?" "Well..no,not really!" "Then what?!?!?" "You remember when I once told you that I had liked someone for seven years?" "Gyahhh don't tell me that she came and talked to you!!!!!!!" "Actually that she is a he..."Eunjae's expression changed into surprised one and then she said"You're gay?!?Why didn't you ever say anything to me before???" "I was afraid that you wouldn't talk to me anymore." "Are you serious?!?!I've known you for so long now and also my parents are both gay so why would I not accept you for you when I accepted them for who they are?!?!?!?!" "I don't know what was passing through my mind really..."he looked down his eyes already tearing up and feeling sad that he disappointed his best friend.

"Yahh don't cry.It's okay...what else do you want to tell me?" "The one that I liked...it's Himchan" "WHAT???DID YOU TELL HIM?" "Yah stop shouting and let me continue my story first." "Okay okay." "When you told us who you like Himchan was very sad so I went over to his house since his parents weren't there.He accidently drank some beer and he got drunk then I dragged him to his bedroom and layed him on the bed" "DON'T TELL ME HE REAPED YOU?!!??!" "Aishhh stop yelling I said and no he didn't me...kind of" "What do you mean kind of?" "Well since he was drunk I layed him on the bed and then he started kissing me and-" "WHAT HE KISSED YOU????" "Yahhh!" "Sorry sorry go on." "I refused to kiss him because he was drunk and he only kissed me because he was sad.Then a few days later he came and told me that he found the perfect girl for me which was park bom but she told me that she didn't like me and I was cool with that.Then he lied to me by saying that he liked some random chick-" "How did you know that he was lying?" "I caught him staring at me all the time.That's when I realized that he liked me back.I was really hurt that he had lied to me so I didn't talk to him at all.I just ignored him." "Wait Himchan is also gay???I'm fine with that though." "I'm glad to hear that." "Continue your story." "Oh yeah.Anyways I went home and then went to my room and he followed me.I was really hurt so I started crying and I shoved my face in the pillow.Then he came and he pulled me off my pillow and he started crying aswell and he told me that he wouldn't lie anymore and that the person that he liked was me." "D'awww you guys.So you're now dating right?" "Kind of...Are you okay with that?" "Of course I am Sandeullie.Wait is that why you guys have been ignoring me this whole time?" "I'm sorry again for that Eunjae.I really am." "It's okay.Can you tell Himchan to come up here aswell?" "He's already here." "Hmm?Where??" "Behind that door.I wanted to break the news to you and he didn't know how to tell you so he just waited there." "Hahahah.*turn around* Yah Himchan get over here." Himchan came out from his hiding spot and walked towards them."Why didn't you guys tell me earlier about this?I'm so happy for you two." They all hugged each other and then she smiled at them."Are you sure you're okay with this Eunjae?" Himchan asked reluctantly"Yeah I'm sure.Now guys..How do you feel about crashing a party this weekend?"She said with an evil smirk on her face.