Chapter 64

Protect your hyung

Sandeul smiled his famous heart breaking smile at Himchan and the other melted more than he had already while day dreaming.”I wonder where we're going...Do you guys know?” Eunjae said leaning back  in her seat blocking each other’s faces from their gaze.”Appa said something about needing to go and pray.We're sinners. Bad bad sinners.” Sandeul exaggerated and Himchan nodded agreeing with him. She nodded and then slumped in her seat.When they arrived at the church they all got off and went inside.”Guys do I have too go in aswell?" "Of course!" The four of them all yelled together."But I haven't done anything bad!" "We sometimes do things and we don't even know that they are bad. There for you are a sinner."Sungmin explained. "But I feel weird going in here with this dress.It looks like I’m going to get married or something.” “That’s becuase you are honey.” Donghae said coming from behind her with Eunhyuk next to him. “What are you guys doing here?" "We're here to see you get married of course." "Me...married?" "Yes." "Well as far as I know today is not my wedding day." "It is honey." "It's not. I never agreed to any of this." she said feeling a bit angry

“Really Eunjae.You think we would dress you up in a wedding dress and do your hair and make-up just for a makeover?”Sandeul said “......How come I didn’t know about this?!?!” “Well you see...it was a surprise so...SURPRISE”Donghae and Eunhyuk said knowing their daughter’s hot temper. “Hmm” She bit her lip on the inside and clenched her fists.

When all of the panicking people left the room Eunjae sat on a chair and Donghae and Eunhyuk approached her.”Eunjae I’m so happy for you.I remember when me and your appa were about to get married.My mom came in my room and she gave me a pep talk along with my hyung." ”Are grandma and Samcheon Leeteuk and Kangin coming too?” “Of course they are.They’re already waiting outside to see you.Leeteuk couldn’t stop fussing about everything.” “Typical Samcheon Teukie .What about Eunhyuk appa’s parents?” “My dad came but mom...well she said that she had to go abroad or something.*sigh*" “Don’t worry appa.All I need is you guys.When you’re here I can rest my head and be sure that everything will be alright.” “Awww come here baby and let us hug you.” She stood up and ran towards them and the three of them hugged until they heard the bells ringing joyfully.”Now be good out there all right?”Eunhyuk warned her but she didn’t say anything.

She went outside and she saw her family and Yongguk’s family aswell along with some of their friends.She slowly walked up on the altar and she saw Yongguk smiling happily at her dressed in a white tuxedo.When she arrived next to him the priest started the ceremony.

“I am here today to join this lovely young couple together in marriage.Marriage isn’t just about living with someone.It’s about the love that the couple shares.The respect they have for each other and they make sure that they are both equal.It doesn’t matter how much money you have in your bank account.If you don’t have love, respect and equality in your marriage you will not have a happy life even with all that money. You could buy all the things you want but there is one thing that you cannot buy.A person’s heart and today we are going to see this couple giving their hearts to each other and join together in holy mathrimony.We will start with the marriage vows now starting with the groom.”

“Oh me?That’s right me...*gulp*” He looked at the priest his forehead forming some sweat already and then nodded.”Do you Bang Yong Guk take Lee Eun Jae to be your lawfully wedded wife?” Yongguk grabbed the paper that the priest had prepared for them and started reading “Ugh I-I, Bang Yong Guk, take you, Lee Eun Jae, to be my  lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, i-in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to l-love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

“Good good.Now to the bride.Do you Lee Eun Jae take Bang Yong Guk to be your lawfully wedded husband?” “No.”Eunjae said crossing her arms.”No??” The priest, Yonggukk and almost everyone in the church said in unision.”Why not??” Yongguk cried out.”Becuase you haven’t proposed to me yet and I haven't accepted to marry you.How do you expect me to marry you when you only made this decision on your own? You can forget about it.” “Oooo you didn’t propose yet?”the priest said as everyone started whispering “But,but I wanted to surprise you.” “Haven’t you heard what the priest just said right now?” She turned around to leave but suddenly she heard everyone gasp and her curiosity won and she turned around again to see what happened.”Fine.I’ll do it right now.” Yongguk said as he was on one of his knees and looking at Eunjae with teary eyes.”Eunjae...will you-will you marry me?”

She looked at him for a few seconds and then she heard people sobbing.She looked around and she saw Sandeul and her uncle Leeteuk crying.”He loves her so much.” Leeteuk said as Kangin patted him on the back trying to comfort his crying husband. ”It’ll be okay baby.I’m sure she’ll...” “Stop crying Sandeullie.She knows what she’s doing.”Himchan said hugging Sandeul from the back “This is what she wanted to do?Why is our daughter so hard headed?”Eunhyuk said as he held his head “Shh just wait and see.”

Donghae knew what she was planning all along.Of course she knew what was about to happen today. Your friends don’t usually buy a wedding dress for you and suggest to play make-over for nothing just like Sandeul had said and when Sungmin had mentioned the church.That’s when she confirmed it.She wanted to marry Yongguk but she wanted to test him aswell.See if he’s really ready for a girl like her.If he was really able to accept her the way she is even though she’s hard headed.She looked at him and then she started laughing her off.Everyone looked at her like she was crazy and they stopped crying.”Of course I’ll marry you Yonggukie.I just wanted to see if you’re ready for me.A test hehehehehe.” “A-A test?” “Yup.”  So.So you’ll marry me?” “Of course.I’m not gonna let this gorgeous wedding dress go to waste now am I?”Everyone stared at the couple thinking how odd they were and then the priest continued after clearing his throat “Okay now everyone return to your seats.The wedding is still going on and will the groom please stand up again?Bride please come over here and help him stand up before his heart breaks from happiness.”She walked over to him and he stood up to face her with an eye breaking shiny smile .”Let’s do this one more time. Do you Lee Eun Jae take Bang Yong Guk to be lawfully wedded husband?” “Yes,yes,yes,yes.I, Lee Eun Jae, take you, Bang Yong Guk, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.”

“I now pronounce these two love birds husband and wife.*turns to Yongguk* You may now kiss the bride.”Everyone started cheering and clapping their hands seeing the two proclaim each other with a sweet yet shy kiss.”I’m sorry for doing this to you in front of everyone.I just wanted to make sure.” “It’s okay Eunjae.I understand why you did that but don’t make me cry so much in the future okay?” “I won’t ever do that now that we’re married.” “Oh thank the heavens.Let’s go to where the celebration will be held now okay?” “Mhm Yonggukie.” When they arrived in were the celebration was everyone started dancing along with the newly wed couple.Eunjae had been wanting to ask something to Yongguk ever since she had found out about their surprise wedding a few hours ago.”You know Yonggukie...were are we going to go and live?” “I wanted to buy a proper house for us when I get some money but your appa’s told me that they already both a house for us.I was quite surprised when I heard that they already had bought it since I was going to beg my dad to lend me some money.The house is in the same neighbourhood.” “Really??Great we’re still gonna see our families everyday.” “Yeah.I hope you won’t get bored of living with me.” “Why would I get bored?” “Maybe you’ll find that a single life is more fun.” “Gezz Yonggukie why are you so pesimistic all of the time?I love you that’s why I won’t ever get bored of living with you okay.It’ll be more fun in the future I’m sure of it.” They both smiled at each other sweetly and kissed on the lips.