Chapter 40

Protect your hyung

Himchan stayed with Sandeul all day and when it was almost 10:00 am Sandeul's parents came by."Hi dearies."Kyuhyun said while running in the room and following after him entered Sungmin. "How are you feeling today son? And you Himchan.Did you sleep well on this bed?" "I slept well sir.This bed isn't that comfy but I'd rather sleep here than let him sleep alone." Sungmin nodded like he was glad to hear him saying that and then turned and faced Sandeul"I'm doing fine appa today.I'm sure the results will turn out fine." "We all hope everything turns out good our little Sandullie." They all nodded at Kyuhyun's statement and then they tried to turn the subject around by talking about random things like school.Well mostly about school since it was now one week away from the end of their scholastic year.

"Will I be able to go to my last week of school?" "We'll see honey." Kyuhyun said and soon after Donghae entered the room with Sandeul's file in his hand."Hi everyone.How are you doing Sandeul? Fine I think. Yes? By the way I didn't tell Eunjae about this yet so that's why she hasn't come to see you.You know how worked up she can get over you" "Don't worry Donghae-sshi.I thought that that might have happened since she usually fusses so much about me." "No don't worry Sandeullie.She still loves you just like I love my best friend Kyuhyun." He grabbed Kyuhyun by the neck and started rubbing his knuckles against his head while the latter chuckled and Sungmin looked at them with a smile full of contempt.

Donghae let go of his head and straightened himself up and then said with a serious voice"Now back to work.Thank god Sandeul has nothing serious.He has anemia.As you Sandeul have experienced some of the symptoms which are loss of energy,pale skin,dizziness and maybe even insomnia.Some other symptoms that you may experience in the future are unusually rapid heart beat,shortness of breath and headache,difficulty to concentrate and leg cramps."

Everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief especially Himchan who was still afraid that his boyfriend might be ill from some kind of other disease that could take him away from him."He'll be fine as long as he takes these iron supplements that I'm going to give him and eat alot of food that is rich in iron.Most importantly he must eat every two hours and not miss out on any important meals of the day." "You hear that Sandeul.You will get fat now and your dream to have muscles will come true." Himchan said smiling proudly at his statement."You pabo!Fat is not muscle so I'll only get fat if I eat alot." "Whatever...just eat and get back your health.I would still love you if you got chubbier." "Why don't we adults go outside for a bit and let these two have some time on their own so they could talk." "Good idea.Let's go and drink some coffee.Next time we'll make sure to call Eunhyuk as well since we haven't met all together in a really long time" "Oh what a splendid idea.I'll call him and tell him about this later."

 

The elders all left the room chatting with each other while Sandeul was still thinking about what Himchan had told him before"You really want to get me fat don't you." "Not fat I just want you to eat alot of foods which has alot of iron in them and stay healthy that's all." Sandeul smiled to him and then kissed him on the cheek making the latter blush"Why are you blushing?It's not the first time that I've kissed you." "I know.It's just that...I'm still a little shy when kissing you." "Why is that?" "Because seeing your face makes mine heat up." "You mean you get butterflies in your stomach?" "Y-yeah." "Awww how cute.I get those too sometimes.Especially yesterday and last time when we you-know *clears troat*" Himchan's face got even redder now and he swallowed his saliva making a loud noise."You're being shy again Channie.I can see your face going red again" Sandeul teased "I-I have to go."He was about to leave when he felt Sandeul hugging him from behind.He immediately stopped and turned around to face his boyfriend.Sandeul took this opportunity to kiss him and the latter of course continued the kiss.He suddenly stopped and looked down at Himchan's pants and then said with a grin on his face "Is this why you wanted to leave?He pointed at the obvious bulge that could now be clearly seen.Himchan looked down in embarrassment.

He couldn't control himself this time.Sandul was just looked too seductive in his eyes.The way he talked to him.The way he smiled at him.The way he kissed his lips.It just drove him crazy.All of it.He began kissing Sandeul again but he was stopped by a small hand."When we finish school.I won't let you hold back anymore.And neither will I."He kissed him once more and then climbed back into his bed.They heard his parents coming back so he ran out the door straight to the bathroom.

 


I think this chapter is a bit short but I couldn't really see how much I wrote since the pc is different from usual.As I had promised I have finally found some WiFi but it's rarely available so when I get the opportunity I will post as much as I can and also as frequently as I can.I missed you guys and your comments so much and I'm glad that I finally found the time to post :D