Chapter 7

Protect your hyung

It was time for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to pick Sandeul up from their friends house.When they arrived they rang the doorbell and the door was soon opened by Eunhyuk."Hey guys you're here." "Yeah we came.How did it go?Did they have fun?" "Yeah they were so cute sleeping next to each other.Come in you guys" They both went inside to find their son eating his breakfast and as soon as he saw them he went over to them and kissed them both."Did you have fun sweetie?" "Yeah appa Sungmin.Me and Eunjae are going to be best friends forever.She said so last night." "Awwww how cute my little boy is friends with my best friends' little girl" said Kyuhyun spazzing a bit.Donghae immediately came over when he heard Kyuhyun's voice and they hugged each other like they usually do."Hey pal.How are you?" "Fine Hae.How are you?" "Good,good.Our children are now best friends you know." He went over to his ear and whispered"And I have a feeling that they'll be more than just that in the future." Sungmin heard what Donghae had said and went over to Eunhyuk who was in the kitchen and said"Hey buddy.Who would have thought that you would  become a house wife.You were so rough and gangster like when we were young." "I know right sometimes even I can't believe it but I still love doing this because it's for the people that I love." "Wahh my childish buddy has matured so much I see." "I've matured and Donghae has become the childish one now unlike when we were younger.He only is mature when it's really necessary."

"Talking about us boys?"Donghae and Kyuhyun both came in smiling at their husbands."Yeah guys we were talking about you.I was saying how childish you are." "WHAT?!? I'm not childish...I'm just......young at heart that's all." "Hehehe you're young in mind as well."Donghae pouted cutely and Eunhyuk started laughing and went over to hug him.

"What about me Minnie you said something about me?" He borrowed his head down and said"No honey." "Good boy" Donghae and Eunhyuk continued hugging.

After a while Sungmin and Kyuhyun went home along with Sandeul.

Monday at school.

Eunjae was walking to school since the bus stop was a little far when she heard someone call for her from quit a distance.She looked back and saw a boy running towards her at full speed but he was still very far away.She was curious to know who it was so she stopped for a little while waiting for the boy to come closer so she could see his face.She had suspected that it was someone she knew.Someone like that bothersome Himchan.The body came closer and closer"Hmm who is that....." The boy stopped right beside her and held his knees while trying to catch his breath.She sighed and looked at him and said"Of course it's you.Who else would run after a person like a mad man and is left breathless afterwards except for you." "What is that supposed to mean?" 'He wasn't the brightest of all kids that's why he didn't understand what she was saying' "Nothing pabo.What do you want?"He held his back and breathed in and spoke while he straightened himself"Ahhh well.I wanted to say good morning and walk with you." "Ermmm okay then.Let's go." "Sooo how was your weekend?" "It was awesome I had a sleep over with my friend.We had so much fun." "You have a friend?I thought you didn't like making friends with anyone." "Well that's not entirely true.I just dislike dumb people which unfortunately is everyone." "So that's why we're friends?Cause I'm smart?"

"No you're dumb too and from when are we friends?" "WHAT?!We're not friends?I thought we were friends now." "Well not really friends friends.But you are not like the other dumb people you're in the.....middle." "So I'm half a friend?You're so mean sometimes.You know that??" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean to you.I was just saying the truth." "What can I do to become friends with you?" "I don't know really we just have to like click maybe when we'll get older we will." Himchan began rubbing his eyes and trying to sob quietly while burrowing his face in his neck.

They were getting closer to their school and she looked at Himchan since he was being very quiet and she saw a tear running down his cheek."Hey why are you crying?" "Nothing I just...I just have some dust in my eyes...yeah that's all." "You're crying because I said that we're not friends aren't you?"He stayed silent because he knew that if he responded her he would burst out crying."I didn't say that I didn't like you.Infact you are the person that I like the best after my bestfriend.So you're like my second best half friend in this school"He was still crying softly and she felt her heart breaking into pieces seeing him do so"Fine fine you're my second best friend.We are friends.So just stop crying and smile that dumb smile of yours"When he heard her saying that his head sprang upwards and he smiled brightly at her with some tears still running down his cheeks and red,wet eyes.She took out her hand which was in her pocket and stopped by the school gate and wiped his eyes gently while he continued smiling at how affectionate she could be sometimes.

"Eunjae...you're here." "Ohh Hey Sandeul.I'm here.Have you been here for a long time?" "No not at..."he looked at her and then at Himchan and then asked"Why are you crying?" "I'm nott crying.I just have some dust in my eyes."He ran up to him and they were only a few inches apart facing each other.He looked into his eyes and said"Your eyes look weird when you cry.Are they always like this?" They stayed like that for a while and continued to look into each other's eyes"Wait what?I have weird eyes?" He looked away and immediately covered his eyes with his hands

while taking a few steps back."They're not weird Himchan.So don't start crying again ok?" "But he just said that I have weird eyes." "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.I just never saw someone with eyes like yours so they looked weird for me." "Oh...ok then"He removed his hands off his eyes and looked at the both of them.

"Well aren't you going to introduce us?" "Oh right.Sandeul this is Himchan and Himchan this is Sandeul...my best friend." "What your best friend is a boy?And you guys had a sleep over together?" "Yeah we did.Why?" Himchan frowned deeply and lines formed on his forehead. Sandeul was very astonished by his lines and again ran up to his face even closer than before and he ran his finger over the lines"Wah.Even your forehead is really weird." He continued touching the lines while Himchan just stood there"Am I that weird? T.T"He said while he started crying again.