Chapter 48

Protect your hyung

"Of course I think about you. You’re my boyfriend after all."Sandeul stood up and looked at the latter while Himchan sat up looking at Sandeul with confusion in his eyes "Yeah about that....Your father. Have you told him yet? About us." Himchan looked down and then he heard Sandeul sigh and sit beside him. He looked at Sandeul and saw him holding his head while looking at the floor. “I’ll tell him very soon. But I haven't yet." "What are you waiting for exactly? Your mother already knows so why are you so afraid to tell him?" "My dad is different than my mom. She cares less than dad does. Even though he's always at work I know that he wishes to be more with me and it's not the first time that he told me about imagining me getting married to a pretty girl and having kids." "And you don't want to let him down." "Yeah." "Then if that's the case let's break up." "W-WHAT???WHY???" "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER.YOU LOVE YOUR FATHER TOO MUCH. You’ll never disappoint him." "But but I’ll tell him when I'm ready. I promise I will." "And when will you be ready???If you're mother hadn't found out you still wouldn't have told her." "Sandeul why are you doing this??I told you I'll tell them so I will." "I'm sorry but I don't believe you." "Sandeul-ah..." Himchan whined "Let's break up." "SANDEUL-AH IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN I'LL I'LL...I'll cry." He said his eyes already tearing up.

"Cry if you want to but I can assure you no one will be more sad to let go than me but I can't take this anymore." Himchan started crying. “I love you Sandeul. Don’t say such things to me. You'll break my heart." "Leave." "Sandeul plea-" "LEAVE.” Sandeul shouted out startling Himchan. He did as he was told and he left. He was still crying when he was outside staring at Sandeul’s house. He sat down next to the front door and sobbed out loud. He stayed there while Sandeul was still inside on the phone with Eunjae pouring his heart out to her. ”Eunjae*sob*I-I broke up with him” he said while he cried not to loud just in case Himchan was still there. “WHAT??WHY?!?” “I asked him if he told his dad and he told me that he always wanted him to have a pretty wife and kids. He doesn’t want to disappoint him.” “Is that all he said?”Sandeul stopped crying and started explaining “No he said that he’ll tell him but I don’t believe him so I got mad....and I screamed at him*starts crying again*” “Why don’t you believe him Sandeullie?” “Because he loves his father too much and I don’t think he loves me as much as he loves him.” “Sandeullie.You must be going mad.Do you know how happy he was when you two became an item?”Sandeul didn’t say anything. He loved Himchan but...he didn’t want him to lose his parents. Eunjae sighed and then said “What are you going to do now?” “Die.” “WHAT?!?!??!DON’T YOU DARE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.”

 “Aishhhh Of course I won’t Eunjae. I’m not that sad to be living.”Sandeul said in anger “You shouldn’t even say such things.” “I know I know.” “Do want to come over and sleep here?” “No it’s fine. I’m sure Yongguk won’t be happy if I do that.” “This is urgent and I’m sure he’ll understand.” “I’ll still pass I think he’s still in front of my house I can hear someone sobbing*gets up to check* yeah he’s still here.” “I’m gonna start crying now. You guys are really cute together.” “What is the point of being cute if no one can see it.It’s like you’re a secret hidden from everyone. You’re only saying this because you and Yongguk are normal. Not like us.” “What do you mean normal? You guys are normal as well.” “No we’re not. We like other guys. That’s not normal.” “I thought that you weren’t ashamed to be yourself Sandeul. I now see that I was wrong. Just because you like guys it doesn’t mean that you’re not normal. Who has the right to distinguish who is and who isn’t normal anyway??” “The people that’s who. The way they stare at you. Talking behind your back.Whispearing in each other’s ears when you walk by them holding hands...it’s not normal to anyone.”

“Well it is to me and I don’t care what anyone says behind my back. They can just kiss my as-‘Eunjae-ah mind your language’ “Donghae yelled in the background.”Aishh arasso arasso. Anyways they can kiss my ars” Donghae was heard once again clearing his throat this time “What???I didn’t say anything wrong.” “Is your appa there?” “Yeah.He’s glaring at me. I better go upstairs. “She ran up to her room and they continued talking to each other. Himchan on the other hand was still outside now quiet and staring into thin air. He tried to call Sandeul’s phone but it was being used. He rang the doorbell too but no answer came. He had just been dumped by his first and last boyfriend. He swore to himself that if it wasn’t gonna be Sandeul he wouldn’t date any other guy.Ever.

It was already 1.00 am when he went home. His eyes were all red and puffy and his face was pale and white. He could barely carry himself to bed. He felt like a zombie and very soon he drifted himself into dreamland.

Himchan’s pov

*shake shake shake*”Son get up it’s already mid-day.” I opened my eyes a little and saw my appa’s handsome face looking at me “What happened to you? You look like a panda with those dark circles.” “Appa...” “What is it? Woah wait!!!Why are you crying?” “Appa*sob*my heart it hurts so much right now.” “WHATT???ARE YOU HAVING A HEART ATTACK.STAY HERE I’LL CALL AN AMBULANCE.”my appa said in panic mode.

No one's pov

“Appa.I’m not having a heart attack. I’m heart broken.”Himchan’s dad sighed in relief and then hugged his son and caressed his head for comfort. “My son already had a girlfirend? How come I didn’t know??” “It doesn’t matter anymore.I was dumped.” “Oh my poor boy. Don’t worry you’ll get over it and find another girl to love.” “I don’t want another girl. I want him.”Himchan’s appa gasped and he stepped away from his son. Himchan looked at his father in confusion and then he realized what he had said.”W-what did you just say?!?” “I-I said that I don’t want another girl.” He said leaving the last part out this time“Y-you said you want him.”His father said as he pointed at Himchan.”Are you in love with a guy?”Himchan bit his lower lip and then formed a pout and once again he started crying. “I’m sorry appa.I lied to you.” he confessed his eyes becoming red once again.”You, you’re gay??How could you turn out to be like this?!?!” “APPA!!! I didn’t choose to come out like this. I love him why is it so bad to love someone?” “You!!You can’t love someone like you. It’s not normal and you can’t do it. WHO IS IT THAT TURNED YOU LIKE THIS?”Himchan stood up from the bed and ran towards his father hugging his waist. ”Appa.Please. Don’t be like this.Why am I not normal??” “Oh let me guess it your's friend right?! Sandeul that kid...he did this to you. I should have guessed this would happen having two gay parents. Let go of me I’m going to-”Himchan held even tighter to his waist and cried even louder and then he said “No appa.It’s not like that. I confessed to him first.....I told him that I loved him first.”

His eyes became big and his face showed disgust all over. He grabbed Himchan’s arms and tore them away from him and then he threw him on the ground. Himchan cried while he saw his father leaving his room and heading downstairs and then outside towards his Car. When he realized what he was about to do he ran downstairs and he tried to catch up to his racing father but it was too late. He was gone.