Chapter 20

Protect your hyung

Kyuhyun's pov

"Hmm I wonder if they sorted it out or not..." "Don't worry honey they've been friends for a very long time.I'm sure they'll figure it out"Sungmin said as he came and hugged me from behind."It's silent now...maybe something happened?" "They'll be okay Kyu calm down.They're grown up now they can handle themselves properly."He said this time trying to calm me down by kissing me cheek gently.Even though they are "grown up" they're still kids who are still slowly maturing.Sungminnie may not see it but I know how much my son has liked Himchan from the very first day that he had met him.I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

Little Sandeullie came home from school all excited jumping with joy."Appa,appa.I made a friend today." "Are you referring to Eunjae sweetie?" "No appa.There's this boy and he's friends with Eunjae and she introduced us this morning and now we're friends.He has weird eyes and his forehead is all wrinkly." "What do you mean weird?" "I never saw something like that on other people before they look different on him then on others." "Different how?" "The wrinkles make him look really cute.Even when he cries his eyes become all red and puffy and then they become really small hehehehehe." "Is my little Sandeullie in love?" "Ani appa.I only love my appa's." "D'aww how cuteee.Your appa's love you too.Now let's got and get you something to eat shall we?" "Yeah appa.I'm REALLLY hungry."I grabbed his little hand and we went to the kitchen.

~End of Flashback~

Dinner was ready at last.I'm so tired but still curious to know what happened up there"Dinner is ready Sungminnie.Why don't you go and call the boys?" "Okay Kyu...but before I go*walk closer* how about a quick kiss?*wiggle eyebrows*" "Oh stahp it you.Go call for them before the food gets cold."He frowned cutely"Why don't you love me anymore Kyu?*pout*" "What are you talking about you dummy...of course I love you we've been in love since the first day we saw each other. You did the same thing with your eyebrows back then too." "You still remember that?" "Of course I remember.I remember everything that we've been through together." "So you do still love me?" I grabbed him by the neck and kissed him on the lips and than looked at him in the eyes "Does that answer your question?!"He had a bright smile on his face and then said"It sure does baby. Now I'm ready to call the boys." 

No body's pov

"BOYS COME DOWN HERE DINNER IS READY"A few minutes passed and Himchan together with Sandeul came downstairs."Mmmm Kyu appa it's smells great as always.What did you cook?Is it Sandeul's favorite dish?" "Yes Himchan-ah it is."They all sat down at the table and started eating.Sandeul and Himchan sat next to each other and for some reason their chairs were really really close to each other's.They would constantly steal a glance at each other and then giggle when they would be caught by the latter.They were now eating their dessert and Kyuhyun was really curious to know if they are now dating so he asked teasingly.

"So boys...did you make up?" "Yeah appa.It was just a misunderstanding." "You guys can rally overcome anything since you're best friends right." "Oh well about that...I guess so."Sandeul scratched the back of his head and then continued eating while Himchan buried his face in his plate since it was extremely red.He had noticed that Kyuhyun was fishing them and he didn't want to say anything that could give them away."Himchan your face looks good today.Did my son experiment on you today aswell with all his creams?" "No he didn't today appa Kyu.This is my natural look with no creams." "Ohh nice...What do you think Sandeullie...Doesn't he look handsome...and you two look cute together.Almost as cute as a real couple."Kyuhyun smiled evilly to himself while he thought of what he should say next but he was interrupted in the middle.

Himchan stood up from his seat quickly with a piece of chicken in his mouth looking alittle bit frightened"OKAY I ADMIT IT WE ARE DATING"He knelt to the ground and started rubbing his hands together while saying"Please accept us.I promise I'll take care of Sandeul and I'll love him for the rest of my life.So please?" "HIMCHAN" Sandeul screamed at his new boyfriend.Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with a surprised face and saw his evil face.He had known his husband for alot of years and knew that he did this on purpose.

"Hmm so you like my son?"Sungmin said trying to talk in a manly voice trying to sound more manly and fatherly."Yeah appa Sungmin.I like your son very much." "And you want to date him correct?" "Yes appa.Please let me." He looked at Himchan with a serious look on his face and then turned to look at Sandeul."And what about you son?Do you like him aswell?"Sandeul looked at his plate while he played with his fingers.He was being shy about this but Himchan seemed to not mind at all "...Yes appa...I do." "Good then you may date each other.What do you say Kyuhyunnie?" "I don't see why not aswell.We've known Himchan for a long time and he get's along with us well.It will be better to let our son date someone we truly know than some random stranger so yeah" "Thank you appa Kyu and Sungmin.I promise I will protect him with all my life and always keep him safe and I will never hurt him.So thank you."He jumped up from the floor and hugged them and then Sandeul who was smiling while looking at his overly excited boyfriend."I love you Sandeullie."he whispered into his ear."I love you to Channie"he whispered back "Aww you guys.How cute young love." Kyuhyun spazzed while taking a hold of Sungmin's hand and looking at him lovingly.