Chapter 31

Protect your hyung

It was now morning and the boys had school.Himchan was still sleeping and Sandeul had just woken up.He heard the door leading to their room crack open and he looked at it.He saw appa Kyuhyun coming in and he waved at him."Honey we're back.Have you slept well?" "Yes appa let's go downstairs.It's till a bit early for me to wake him up." Sandeul got out of his bed and followed his appa outside and then downstairs."Did you eat the food I made you guys?" "Yeah appa it was delicious.Were is appa Sungmin?" "He's resting now.His grandpa isn't that well. Actually he's gotten worse." "I feel sad for him." "We all do honey.How did last night go by the way....Did you guys read my note?" "Yeah we did that's why we ate the food." "I'm not talking about that you little rascal...." "Ohh...about that well..." "OMG DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID  IT?!?!?!" "Shhhhh appa you'll wake everyone up...."he said and then looked to the ground not knowing how to respond to his appa's question from before."Tell me,how was it??It's your first time right?" "APPA!!!!"Sandeul screamed"Shhhhh"Kyuhyun said back."You'll wake them up.Now tell me!!" "What should I tell you...it's so embarrassing talking about it." "Ohhh my baby is embarrased.I understand how you feel honey.I remember when I went to visit Hae when he was living alone.He had just re-started dating Eunhyuk and Leeteuk hyung came to his house too and he found out about them.That was the worst day of my life." "Why?" "He gave us a pretty intense demonstration of things that he and his boyfriend used...and he asked me alot of question too." "Ohh and EWWW" "Yup...Why don't you go back to bed and rest some more?" "It's fine...I'll help you make breakfast if you want too." "Actually I was going up to bed too.I'm really tired."

"Okay appa.I'll come too then.By the way Himchan's parents are back and from tomorrow onwards he'll start staying with them again." "Ohhh.So that's why you guys decided to do it today? Last day together+us not here.Wow you guys,really..." He pushed him up the stairs and ignored his question.


Eunjae woke up feeling refreshed.She put her uniform on and went downstairs to eat breakfast.She then went out and started walking but soon she was joined by another person...Yongguk he was walking beside her.She looked at him and he smiled and said."Good morning.You look really pretty today." She looked forward and quickened her pace."Wait up...why are you walking so fast?" he said while he grabbed her by the arm."What do you want so early in the morning Yongguk?"She said with a calm voice."I just wanted to see you and show you something aswell." "What is it that you want to show me?"She said a little too overwhelmed."Let's get to school faster and I'll show you k?"He said and then grabbed her by the hand and began running  towards their school.They finally arrived  and he ran straight up to the roof top.He covered her eyes and pushed the door open with his foot."Where are we?" He removed his hands and she opened her eyes curiously.

It was beautiful.Everywhere there were heart shaped ballons.The floor was covered with petals of roses and a big banner said"I love you Eunjae." Eunjae just stood there and looked at everything in surprise.She couldn't believe this.He did this even though they were in school.He stood in front of her and smiled at her then said"Eunjae.I know I've said this alot of times already and maybe you even got bored from hearing it all the time but...really.I love you with all my heart.I think of you all day.even when I sleep I dream about you and then when I wake up your the first person that comes to my mind.My heart aches when I'm not near you and it hurts even more when you reject me.Yesterday you kissed me and then you walked away from me.You made me even more crazy about you when you did so please tell me.....Will you be mine,now and forever?"He looked at her with serious eyes and she looked back at him with glittering eyes.

He waited and waited but no answer was coming from .He kept looking at her but he was loosing all his hope now."She smiled an unnoticed smile and she grabbed him by the neck and pecked him on the lips and then said to the dumbfounded boy" Yes I will be your girlfriend."this time though she gave him a bright smile."You-you will??" "Yeah..is it that hard to believe?" He kept staring at her an then she pecked him on the lips once more.This time he came back to reality and looked at her."You're now my girlfriend."he said still not believing it."Yah step out of it."He shook his head and then realized what had happened.His smile was now appearing slowly and soon after a huge laugh formed on his face.He let go of Eunjae and started running around on the rooftop while yelling."WOHOHOHOHHO SHE ACCEPTED."After he got it out of his system he ran back to Eunjae and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close.She closed her eyes waiting for him to kiss her which he did.

They stayed kissing for a while and then they broke the kiss."I love you."He said for the umpteenth time.She giggled cutely and answered"I love you too Yongguk."