Chapter 62

Protect your hyung

The then quite Donghae started crying his eyes out again and lost his breath a few times while his face turned red and so did Yongguk's.Eunhyuk gave up.He just stood in between them looking at one and then at the other.”Why me?” He said as he pulled them both in a hug and patted their backs and left them to wet his perfectly clean shirt with tears and snot.After they both had calmed down they went and sat on the sofa and he urged Yongguk to continue talking.”Please sir.I really really really love Eunjae and I asked her before if she wanted to marry me after we finish school and now that we’re finished I-I wanted to get your permission first.” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and Donghae pouted.

“Have you talked about this with your parents aswell?” “Yes.I have.” “What did they say?” “At first they didn’t like the idea too much but then I convinced them and they let me.” “What about the audition that you have just passed?You know that you can’t be together all the time if you’re out there training right?” “Then I’ll give up on my dream of becoming a dancer.” “For Eunjae?” “Yes.Anything for her !” “Hmmm.What about babies?? My baby is too young to have babies.” Donghae splurted out.”What if you have kids?You’re practically still kids yourselves.” “She already told me that she didn’t want children since we’re both still young and of course I’m not going to force her to do something that she doesn’t want.” “Interesting.” Eunhyuk said while Yongguk nodded and whiped his teary eyes for the second time.

“Will you let me?”Yongguk said feeling his heart about to break apart.Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and for the second time that night they started talking through telepathy ‘What do you think Hae? He’s not a bad guy and I’m sure he’ll take good care of our daughter.’ ‘Still they’re too young.For god’s sake she’s only 18.’ ‘Well I guess you’re right but will they think the same thing?’ ‘I don’t know.Where will they live anyway?How will they live?Eunjae is so lazy how can she take care of a house and a man.You know how childish eighteen year olds can still be.I mean you had me when we were eighteen and we weren’t married but still.’ “I think you should ask her and see what she says.We both think you guys are still too young and I disagree with your parents for letting you go through with this.” “But but-“ “Where will you two live?And where will you get the money to survive?Since both of you are planning on not going to college.” 

“Appa.”Donghae and Eunhyuk both looked up to see Eunjae staring at the both of them.”I am sorry you had to hear all of this.I want to marry Yongguk too but not yet.I thought I already told Yongguk this too but he seems quit unpatient.We don't have any money and I don't want to leave this house just yet." She looked at Yongguk and she smiled at him while he sighed and then smiled back.“What will you do Eunjae?With your future? And you too Yongguk?” “Yongguk it's fine by me if you want to continue your dancing carrier. I wasn you to be famous." "Really?" Yeah." She sat down and Yongguk sat next to her while he held her hand. "Do you  think that maybe I could...” “What Eunjae?Speak up.” "I could become a doctor like my two appa’s? Eunhyuk appa can finally go and work again.I know how much you miss being a doctor but you had to stop becuase of me.” “That’s not true honey.I only did that because I wanted to spend more time with you and your appa.” “Still I feel guilty about it.” “Well you shouldn’t.” Donghae sighed deeply and he looked at the two young love birds that were sitting in front of them holding hands.”We will buy a house for you two when the both of you are ready to take this huge step.” “...Does this mean that...you will let us get married in the future?” “Yeah yeah.Now hurry up and get on your knees and beg before I change my mind and kick you out.” “......” They all looked at Donghae and then when he noticed the dumbfounded stares he as getting he let out a small laugh and said ”I’m kidding you guys.Hahahaha” “Ha..haha..ha”they all tried to fake a laugh together but no one seemed to see this as a joke.

Afterwards Yongguk signaled them to come closer so Eunjae couldn’t hear him talking to them and they did as they were signalled while she stood up to go and get something to drink.”I want to make something fancy you know when I'm proposing.Like a small party with our friends and family.Nothing big since my dad told me not to use all of the creditcard that he gave me.” “Ohhhhh We could we could-“Donghae started filling with excitment but was stopped by Eunhyuk ”SHHHHHH.”He spat over the other two while trying to silence them.Even Eunjae was surprised by the sudden sound and jumped in her seat with the glass still in her hand spilling some of the contents on herself and then continued to try and listen to what they were saying.”She’ll here you.”He finally said as he turned to point at the kitchen but when he did he found her already eyeing them.”Hi honey.We were just talking about some...men stuff.” She chuckled at her appa and then she stood up.”I’m going upstairs guys.”she said as she waved at them and then she left.

They made sure that she had really left and then they started planning.”Okay guys we need  balloons,invitations,decorations ugh what more?” “CAKE!! I can bake the cake”Eunhyuk spat out showering the guys with spit once again.”Eunhyuk honey.I love you but cover your mouth when ever you’re about to shout out like that.” “Sorry babe.It’s just all this excitment is getting to me.” “Oh I know.You will need to get a suite and a ring of course.” “Oh yeah.The ring.I almost forgot about it.” “I think we have a suite for you and Hyukkie can bake the cake and you can throw the party here too.But most importantly the date. We don't need any of this stuff for now. I think you should wait for about two years before proposing again." "Two years?!" "She already said that she didn't want to marry for now. I think it's best to wait for two years. You'll both be twenty by that time." "Hmm I think he's right." "Than I will take your advice. Shall we start planning yet or wait?" "Let's wait for a bit.We have plenty of time."

A few years afterwards.

A couple of days passed from when she and Yongguk had last met since he was always busy with dance practice and Eunjae was walking on an empty street with her two friends. ”Guyyyssssss.” “What is it Eunaje?”Sandeul said as he grabbed his friend and hugged her.He already knew what she wanted to say becuase she had already been whining all morning about it.”It’s Yonggukie.He said that he was gonna meet with me days ago but he still hasn’t said anything.I think he's trying to avoid me."  "How is that even possible?" "I don't know.I’m so stressed right now that I think a pimple is coming out on my fore head.See.” “No it can’t.Not today.Let’s go to my house.I’ll take care of your problem.Himchan while I do her facial you get my hair equipment ready.*wink*” “Ahh yeah.Let’s go.” They each grabbed one hand and dragged her to Sandeul’s house.”Hey will you chill??” “No.We must not let it see the light.We will kill it before it has a chance to explode.”

After Sandeul’s massive treatment on her poor face and neck he sat her on a chair and started playing with her hair.Or at least that’s what she thought he was doing and she fell asleep on the chair.In the mean time Sandeul was getting creative with her hair.Putting hair extensions on since she didn’t have long hair,putting it into a half upstyle,curling the bottoms of the hair and putting a nice white flower on the side of her head.The final result was something like this:

He also took this chance to do her nails and they came out brilliantly.Himchan looked at him in amazment while he sat on his bed and then he asked Sandeul”When did you learn how to do all this?” “What’s all this?” “You know,putting all those creams on the face.Doing hair and by the way I must say you’re awesome at it and now you even know how to do the nails.” “I had alot of free time when I was younger.Sure I hanged out with you guys but I spent alot of time on my own as well and even in the hotel I often visit the salons to learn new techniques” “You’re awesome Sandeullie.You really are” he said as he got up and went over to kiss his boyfriend while the latter kissed him back