Chapter 25

Protect your hyung

After Eunjae had cried so much her eyes were all puffy and sweat was forming on her forehead. She was sick and her hand was still in pain.She decided to stay home for the second time this week and since she was that sick she could not attend the whole week.She just stayed home, watched TV,listened to music and ate all the time.Sandeul and Himchan went to see her on Friday after they had showered her with texts over the days that she didn't go to school.

"Hey Eunjae.How is your hand feeling?" Sandeul asked cheerfully."Fine.It's actually getting better." Himchan couldn't hold it in anymore so he just came out and said it"You seem to be eating well...too well.Bahahaha" "What is that supposed to mean?" "I mean you have gotten fatter and you seem to have taken a liking to these biscuits.Look at your trash-can it's overflowing." She pouted and looked at the mirror she had infront of her."Yah be quite you." Sandeul hissed at Himchan."Did I really get fat?"Eunjae said with a sad voice. "Well not fat... just a little chubby that's all.But you'll lose this weight again when you get better." She nodded and stood up from her bed."Guys do you want to take a walk...I'm so lonely here." "Sure let's go."Himchan said and Sandeul agreed by nodding.

They were walking in the park and it was hot and sunny since it was summer and almost the end of their school year."It's so hot out here."She began to fan herself with her free hand.She then sat herself on the green grass."What do you expect...it's summer after all." "Good thing we all have short hair."she said smiling at her friends."You know Eunjae I've never seen you with long hair."Sandeul said looking at her."Yeah that's true...why you think I don't look girly like this?Should I let it grow ?" "Well...you could try." "That means I look like a tomboy like this right?" "Kind of but still every one knows that you're a girl so keeping it longer will only make you look cuter." "Maybe that's the problem...I shall keep my hair longer from now on." "I wonder how you'll look.."Sandeul said as he tapped his chin with his index finger.She ruffled his hair and thought of how cute her friend was.She continued chatting with them and all of a sudden she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.She turned her body and faced that person feeling a bit surprised and she saw Yongguk's face next to hers.Her face felt so warm all of sudden.She wasn't used to being so close to a guy.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"He said in a low voice.She looked at her friends and they nodded at her signaling her that they'll be okay and to give him a chance to explain.She walked after him and they stopped by a tree."How have you been?I heard you got the flu..." "I'm fine." "How's your hand?" "Good." "How did ​you fracture it?You didn't hit him that much." "How do you know that my hand is fractured?" "Well *scratch back of neck* I asked here and there and I got answers...." "Aishhh those guys..." "So tell me...how did you fracture it?" "What is it that you actually want to say?" "I was getting to it so please answer my question." "She turned away and started walking.He followed behind her like a lost puppy.She didn't realize that he had actually followed her so when she turned around suddenly she bumped into him and screamed in shock. "Yahhh why are you following me?!?" "I'm waiting for your answer..." "Aishhh I crashed with a tree okay.Now leave me alone" "You tried hitting the tree didn't you?" She gave him a nasty glare then an even nastier one when he grabbed her hand."Remember your fists are not made of iron so take care of them."She took her hand out of his and walked away again."Are you eating well?" "Yes." She suddenly didn't hear him talking anymore so she turned around and she didn't find him there.He had left without making any sound.She looked around but she couldn't find him anywhere.She decided to go back to where her friends were.

"You guys...why did you give all that information to that guy?" "What do you mean we???We haven't seen him all week at school.Only when you were on the rooftop and he didn't stop to talk to us." "Then how did he know everything??Did you say something to anyone else?" "No,no one." "Maybe he stalked you?" Himchan suggested."What???He wouldn't do that right?...right?!...guys right?!?!" "I think he did Eunjae.No one knew except for us." She was surprised to find out that he had actually stalked her in her room.Since she had stayed there all along.

"OH MY GODD!!!!!!!!" "What what is it?" Himchan and Sandeul said together."I CHANGED IN MY ROOM.....AND I DIDN'T CLOSE THE CURTAINS."Behind a distant tree Yongguk could be seen spying on these three and smirking and then laughing at Eunjae's statement.