Chapter 35

Protect your hyung

~Bonamana Bonamana Bonamana~

"Hello?" "Hiiii Honey" "Hi Yongguk.What do you want this late at night??*yawn*" "What do you mean late?It's only ten pm" "Ten is considered late for normal people!" "Ok.Ok I'm sorry I just wanted to say goodnight to my girlfriend and I love you." "Goodnight." Then she hung up.

Dear Diary,

It's good to get to know something new about my girlfriend.The first thing that I'm about to write in you about her is:

1.She gets cranky when you wake her up.

Yup I've bought you especially for this thing that I've decided to do.I'm going to write about all the things that make Eunjae herself.You're going to be a Fact File about Eunjae.Hmmm I like that name......Okay from now on that's your name.Now back to my idea you will be like an encyclopedia about her.I'll write about things that she likes and about things that she dislikes  and try not to forget about you.I promise...

Now I have to go and get some sleep since for normal people this is considered late and I must be normal for Eunjae's sake.

Love,

Yongguk(Future husband of Eunjae<3)

"Okay now that my first entry has been written time to go to sleep....cause I'm normal...normal as can be.....Oh who am I kidding let's play some video games baby."

The next morning Eunjae woke up feeling sleepy.Her sleep had been ruined by her boyfriend.She suddenly opened her eyes wide and said to herself"Oh my god I have a boyfriend and Yongguk is my boyfriend.And last night he called me and I hung up without saying that I love him. Wait and he said he loves me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly her bedroom door opened and in  came her two appa's.Eunhyuk was holding a flat pan and Donghae was holding a broom."WHAT??WHO'S IN HERE?" "GET AWAY FROM OUR DAUGHTER AND WE WON'T HURT YOU" They yelled at the intruder that they thought had entered their daughter's room.They came in like spies and that scared Eunjae alot and made her scream even louder than the first time.They looked around but no one could be seen.Than they looked at her a little bit lostand confused."Why are you screaming if there's no intruder in your room?"Donghae asked"Yeah we thought that you've seen a man or something in here so we rushed up to kick his with our weapons."Eunjae was still holding her heart and panting and then looked at her parents with a look that could kill someone"You were the ones who scared me.I only screamed because....I saw a spider!!That's right a spider." "Thank god nothing happened to you."Eunhyuk said as he elbowed Donghae in the stomach."Get ready then and come down for breakfast to eat okay?" "Yes appa."she said and then when they left she got out of bed she did a silly dance out of happiness.

She arrived at school and found Yongguk waiting for her at the gate."Good morning."He said as her ran over to her."Oh Hi." she said awkwardly"Good morning.Have you been waiting long?" "No.Only an hour." "Why have you been here since 6.30?" "I was waiting for you of course" "I don't come to school before 7.30 so you don't have to come to school so early Gukkie." "Is that my nickname? I love it." "Oh hehehe.I'm glad you do."she said still being a little shy.He grabbed h​er hand and held it tightly and started caressing it with his thumb.He was still holding her hand when they went to the rooftop and now they were completely alone." He turned around and hugged her tightly.She just stood there stiff and just let him hug her.He lowered his hands and grabbed her arms and wrapped them around him."That's how you're supposed to hug a person when they hug you."He said and then chuckled.She finally relaxed and then she realized that he was looking at her and his face was getting closer and closer to hers.

His lips met with hers and he kissed her sweetly."I love how soft your lips are Eunjae."He whispered in her ears.She gave him a small smile and returned the compliment by saying."I love how gently you kiss me."Suddenly that shyness went away and she kissed him once more."Well well well.Look who it is.The two love birds."Himchan said as he came in through the door holding Sandeul's hand tightly.Sandeul didn't look that happy though his face looked once again like that of a ghost.He was pale with dark circles under his eyes.There was definitely something wrong with him Eunjae thought to herself while she continued to eye him.