Chapter 10

Protect your hyung

It was now the weekend and Himchan,Sandeul and Eunjae had planned to meet up at the usual park they met at every time.Sandeul and Himchan sat down on a bench while they waited for their always late friend"Aishh why is Eunjae always late?" "She is a girl Himchan.It takes alot of time for a girl to get ready and make herself up and...stuff" "And how would you know that?Hmmm"

"Uhh well...you know....I've been friends with her for a long time now and believe me I've had to wait for her not just once or twice"he said while he drank from straw."Pff like really guys I'm not that late you know."Eunjae said as she was nearing them from behind."Look who finally decided to show up." "Like really it takes time to look this good"she said while striking them a pose

"That's not true I don't take much time and look at me."Himchan continued praising himself "Aishhh guys.You really can't say you have problems with your self esteem." "Wae?? are you jealous sandeulllie?" Eunjae joked and Himchan joined in to tease."Really Eunjae?!Really?"He sipped some more of his smoothie and looked at her with big eyes.They all laughed at each other and continued chatting when she sat on the bench aswell.

"So guys what's up lately?Do you guys have any girlfriends?" "Well you know that I don't.I'm waiting for someone to accept my heart."Himchan said first."What about you Sandeullie?" "Me???Uhh welll..." "OH MAH GOD YOU LIKE SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IT IS!!!!!!!" since Himchan was sitting in the middle she jumped on top of him so she could be closer to Sandeul and waited for the latter's answer anxiously."Umm I can't say or else I'll jinx it." "What?!?!?! What are you talking about?Those things don't exist so tell me right now." "No and no I won't say" "Ughhhh come on.Himchan tell him to tell us." "Yeah tell us we're curious." "Please guys respect what I just said." "Ughhh.Finee."Himchan pouted while he crossed his hands.Eunjae jumped back in her seat and pouted too.

"What about you Eunjae?Do you like someone?" "Oh yeah I forgot about why I asked.There's this guy that I've liked for a really long time now,but I don't know what to say to him..." Himchan's eyes sparkled as he presumed that he knew who she was talking about."You should talk to him." "But I'm shyy"she said covering her blushing face."Really?You're shy?"Sandeul said surprised.

"Yeah I am.I kind of had some trouble with him when I was younger."Sandeul's eyes grew big when he heard what she had said.He immediately knew who she was referring to"YONGGUK?YOU LIKE HIM" "How did you know?" "He's like your worst enemy how could you like him?" "I know that's why I'm holding back a little.He used to bully you too." "That's not a problem he didn't bother me anymore afterwards and I forgave him too.But won't he have a problem with your parents since they're both guys?" "That's another problem ughhh." She looked around thinking to herself when she realized that a certain someone was awfully quite.

She looked at Himchan and saw him white and he had teary eyes.

"Himchan are you ok?" "Don't worry he's a little sick.I think he's got the flu."Sandeul covered for him since he knew what was going on with him."Should we take him home or something?" Eunjae said still not knowing how much Himchan liked her."Yeah let's take him."They both stood up with Himchan still sitting in his seat liveless.Sandeul grabbed his hand and made him stand up and dragged him a little behind him"Can you walk a little Himchan?I'll take you home ok?" "Are you going alone Sandeul?" "You're not coming?" "I can't I have to go home right away.But text me later and tell me how he is okay?" "Okay then see you later." 

Sandeul started walking away still holding Himchan's hand and leading him home."I'm sorry Himchan I didn't know that she had liked him" "It's not your fault.It's mine I should've figured it out earlier."he spoke slowly.Sandeul let go of his hand and continued walking by his side patting him on the shoulder.

They finally arrived at Himchan's house and they both entered and Sandeul sat down on the sofa while Himchan went to the kitchen and brought them something to drink."Don't worry man you'll get over it soon." "Yeah I hope so.Wanna play some games?" "Yeah sure buddy anything to help you forget "