Chapter 9

Protect your hyung

The bell rang signaling that lunch time was over and all of the students were heading back to class."Eunjae you go to class first okay?"Himchan said "What about Sandeul?" "Don't worry we're in the same class so I'll take care of him." "Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure jeez." "Yahh don't be so sassy with me.Do you want to be hit?" "Aiggo fine fine.I'm sorry.Now go or you'll be late for class." She waved to both of them and she went inside her classroom.Sandeul and Himchan both ran to their classroom and sat next to each other.The teacher started her lesson but Himchan couldn't concentrate.He was still too curious.

His teacher gave them her back and started writing on her board.He took this opportunity to write something on his papers and passed it to Sandeul making it seem like he was writing his notes.

'Hey who is it?'


'Who  is who?'


'You know...who do you like?'


'Oh!About that....just forget about it'


'WHATTTT?!?!?!No!!Just say it'


'Wow.You're so curious as well.'


'Yeah I am so spill it...'


'I don't have anyone I like okay...I was just lying'


'Are you lying to me?'


'No I'm not.Just concentrate on this lesson okay?'


'Ughh fineeeee.'

 

Himchan spent the rest of his lesson staring up at the ceiling while Sandeul continued "taking notes".

 

7 years later

"​Hey Sandeul what is taking you so long in their?" Himchan yelled at the top of his lungs waiting for him outside the bathroom door.Sandeul came out of the bathroom and glared at Himchan."You could've at least waited till I finished.What do you want anyway?"

"I NEED TO PEEE"

"Of course you ​do..."

Himchan was in and out it less than a minute.He was finally happy and said with a cheerful tone              "Okay let's go get Eunjae shall we?" He put his hand over Sandeul's shoulder and they both walked out of the bathroom together.When they got nearer to her classroom they could hear yelling coming from her classroom.They knew who it was of course.It was their beloved friend.They were curious to see what had happened this time so they quickened their pace and entered her classroom.A bunch of students ran out of the room when they saw us enter and we both looked at Eunjae knowing why that was."What happened this time?" asked Sandeul "Those guys were slacking off while they were suppose to be cleaning our classroom.I saw them and when I told them to do it properly one of them looked at me and gave me a stupid smirk.I just saw red when he did that and lost my temper" "You lost it again?" "Yeah I did.It seemed like he didn't believe all the stories he had heard about what I did to the kids who disobeyed me here. He shouldn't doubt me ever again!!!" "Eunjae don't you take these things a little too serious?" "No okay!!!Even thought I wear my uniform messily it doesn't mean I like learning and living in a dirty environment." "Well that's true"Himchan nodded in agreement.

"Okay guys now that it's lunch time let's go up to the roof like usual what do you guys say?" "Sure" Sandeul replied for both of them and they all went up to the rooftop."Eunjae I'm worried about you you know.You've been like this to everyone lately." "Did my appas say something to you?" "No.I'm just really worried." "He isn't saying anything about it.." She said while pointing her finger towards Himchan.He was surprised but still answered "Well he is right.You just have to take a break and calm down.Our holidays are near so we'll help you to manage your anger and we'll try to calm your head down ok?" "What ever you guys.I think I'm just fine they way I am..." "Whatttt?Fine?You threw your pencil case at me last time just because I bit your apple and you almost hit me.And the other time when I accidently bumped into you.You almost cracked my shoulder when you pushed me into those lockers." "Whaaa- pfff you guys exaggerate too much that's all." "Sure we do "they both said in sync.