Chapter 5

Protect your hyung

After 1 week

"Hey Sandeul what are you doing this weekend?" "Nothing.I don't have anything planned." "Wanna come over at my house tomorrow then?We'll play some video games,and eat sweets and you can sleep over too." "I'll have to ask my appa's first okay?" "Okay.When I go home I'll tell my appa's about my idea.I haven't talked to them about it yet." "Okay then I'll tell them to call your appas so they can talk about it." "Okay now let's go to class."

After school

"Appa I'm home" "Oh honey you're back?How was school." "Great great.Appa I was thinking.... can Sandeul and I have a sleep over this weekend so we can play games and eat alot of sweets too?" "You guys are becoming friends pretty fast aren't you?" "Yeah appa..so can he?" "I don't know baby..what will his parents say?" "Can you please phone them? I really want to have a fun sleepover."Wouldn't it be awkward having a sleep over with a boy?" "What's wrong with that?He's my friend." "Ohh my baby you're still so innocent."*phone rings* "I wonder who that could be."Hyukkie went and picked up the phone and to his surprise it was Sungmin."Hey hyukkie.How are you?" "I'm good how about you minnie?" "I'm fine.How's Hae doing?Still a great doctor?" "Hehehe Of course.How are Kyu and Sandeul?" "Good good.About Sandeul..is it true that they want to have a sleepover?" "Seems like it.But wait why do you sound so surprised?" "Well at first I thought Sandeul had misunderstood something.That's why I called." "I know right.They've become so close in just one week.So will you guys let Sandeul come over this weekend?They will have so much fun together." "I'm still so surprised.But yes of course we'll let him come.He'll be staying at your house so it's no worry." "Good good.I'll tell Eunjae right away she'll be so happy. You should probably tell Sandeul too.They'll both be so excited." "Yeah they will.I will go tell him right away.What time shall we bring him over tomorrow?" "About five is that good?" "Yes that's great.I'll be going now Hyukkie.See you tomorrow." "Okay bye minnie." "Bye" Then they hung up. Sungmin went into the kitchen to find an excited look on his son's face.

"Son about that sleep over..."He put a sad look on his face making the latter frown."You can GO SON." Sandeul sprang up and went over to his dad and started jumping up and down with him. They both continued doing that until Kyuhyun came in and asked what was going on which later of course was followed by more jumping.

Eunjae of course had the same reaction like Sandeul.The weekend finally came and Sandeul finally arrived at their house.The first thing they did"Sandeul let's go play some games in my room. We'll be upstairs appa." They both ran upstairs and started playing their games and sometimes eating some sweets.Eunjae was kind of a tomboy and Sandeul liked that about her.He had like a buddy but it was a girl not a boy.But whatever at least he had a friend he liked alot."Hey Eunjae. When are we going to sleep?I'm really sleepy." "Come on don't be a baby.One last game and we'll sleep okay?" "But I'm sleeepy." "I'll give you something if you stay awake for one last game." "Anything?" " Yup." "Okay then I'll stay awake only if you promise to be my friend for ever.Till the day we die." "You should have asked for something else pabo.I thought it was obvious that we'll be best friends forever." "Okay then get ready to loose this time." "Hahahah you haven't managed to beat me yet.Don't get your hopes up." 

They finally finished playing and Eunjae won again.Then they turned off everything and went to bed.They snuggled next to each other in her single bed and went to sleep like the two little angels they were.


Sorry guys for the short Chapter.I was caught up planning something with my buddies and didn't notice what time it was thus this short chapter.:( I'll try to write a longer one tomorrow :D Also feel free to comment and have a goodnight or goodmorning everyone.