Chapter 39

Protect your hyung

Himchan's pov

Ohh what a great sleep I had and what a night! Sleeping in this bed with my beloved Sandeul was great. Kissing him when ever I want.Cuddling with him.Well this bed isn't really that comfy but as long as I'm with my baby I'm able to tolerate anything.

I looked at the clock and it was still early, 7.00 o'clock to be more precise.Wow it's really hot in here.Sandeul is just like a hot water bottle.He's really hot in my eyes and also when I sleep next to him he keeps me warm all the time so in two ways he's hot.Okay I have to stop thinking about how hot he is or else I'm going to get a tent.Uhhh what should I do?Look up at the ceiling~oh look there's a little spider up there how cute.It's not working.Something else....go back to sleep.Close your eyes and think about cute little sheep jumping over a hedge 1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep 4 shee-I just imagined Sandeul in a sheep costume jumping cutely over a fence...and he didn't have any under wear UGHH I GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS BED AND GET SOME FRESH AIR.

I looked over at Sandeul and he was still sleeping so I tried to get my arm out from under him so I started pulling it out slowly slowly.Little by little it came out and finally I was free after he groaned a little and turned to his side.I walked out of the room and then went outside.I bought my self a cup of hot chocolate and a crossiant filled with peach jam yum.I wonder If Sandeul would want one too so I bought another one for him and I bought him some hot chocolate too.I went back into his room and put down the things I had bought for him on the near by side table.I heard his tummy growling and soon I saw him moving his nose.He was sniffing something and I'm guessing that it's this hot chocolate.

He opened his eyes all of a sudden and looked directly at the cup."Is that for me?"He asked with drool coming out of the side of his mouth."No it's for the chair."I responded while chuckling.He glared at me and then he extended his hand signaling for me to hand him the cup.I grabbed it and gave it to him and he started sipping it little by little since it was still hot.I grabbed the crossiant and showed it to him and his eyes sparkled when he saw it."Is that for me too?? *o*" He said while his lips."Mhm." I said as I went over and gave it to him.

At that moment he took the chance and he kissed me on the cheeks.He's really cute when he does these little things"Thanks so much baby.I was starving."he said while he opened it and ate it in two bites.He really was hungry.I should have bought him two."Would you like another one?" "No it's fine or else I'll get fat."He said while holding his slim tummy."Are you kidding me?You could eat a whole buffalo and never get fat.You have a nice body.I can tell because I saw it and I like the way you are right now." "You can never tell.I would rather be muscular like you then be slim like this.I see myself as a female sometimes.I don't even have some muscles or anything." "Maybe that's why I like your body so much because it resembles that of a woman."

I was joking with him but I shouldn't have said that.He glared at me and said"Well if you like a woman's body so much maybe you should go and date a woman since I don't have s and only have a 'D' which you clearly saw last night."He looked away looking really angry and I heard him clicking his nuckles."Baby I didn't mean it that way.I love you and I don't care if you're a guy.If you would have been a girl I would still choose to date you because I love only you.Please believe me Sandeullie."I said while pouting.He looked at me and saw me pouting."Fine."he said in a stubborn voice.I ran over to him and hugged him and then said after kissing his forehead twice or three times."Thanks baby I love you sooo mcuh*mwa*" he looked up at me while still being squished and said to me "I love you too Himchan."


So guys I have some bad news.I won't be able to update for a few weeks or maybe less.

I won't be having any internet but if I could I'll use my laptop and stand in the dark and freezing corner near my christmas tree and find some wi-fi. Yup I get my wifi from there so everytime you guys see an update from me think'Ohh poor author-sshi.She's standing in the cold writing her freezing fingers off.But at least she's got some christmas lights around her right?....right?' This is my last day on

and I'm gonna miss writing but I'll use this time to write some planned chapters unlike the chapters I post everyday.I write what I think at that moment so yeah.I'm gonna miss all the comments and you guys T-T and if I'm not back by christmas happy christmas T*T and if I'm not back by new years well then happy new years as well T.T.No I should be back by that time so

see you guys in a few weeks.