Chapter 32

Protect your hyung

Himchan was still sleeping in bed while Sandeul went upstairs after having that chat with his appa. He laid his body next to Himchan's sleeping one and looked at his face while sighing in contemptment. He picked up his hand and caressed Himchan's face gently.Himchan felt Sandeul's hand immediately so he opened his eyes when he realized that it was him."Oh you're up already?" "Yeah.Your hand makes me want to wake up." "That didn't happen last time when I tried to wake you up for school.You continued snoring and you buried your face under your pillow." "Today it's different though.Even if I was dead your hand will always make my body wake up."Sandeul understood what he was talking about and he looked at him with judging eyes."Aishhh you're so erted." "It's because of you baby."

Sandeul shook his head from one side to the other while he clicked his tounge.Then he remembered the conversation he had had with his appa a few minutes ago."Himchan...appa kind of figured out that we did it." "How did he figure it out????" "I guess he saw right through me." "Wow your appa is good.W-what did he say?-gulp-" "Nothing really.He seemed excited for some reason.He said something about his first time and then I don't know." "What are we supposed to do now?"he asked a little scared."Nothing just relax.I'm sure he won't say anything to you to make you embarassed or something.Just act normal okay?" "I'll try baby." Sandeul suddenly pouted and Himchan saw it right away and asked with concern"What is wrong??Why are you pouting??" "I just remembered that you won't be sleeping here anymore.I'm gonna miss you.-pout-" "Don't worry I'll come and sleep over as much as I can okay???" "Mhm."he nodded while Himchan grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey let's get ready.We have school in a bit."Himchan nodded and he tried getting up but failed miserably when he fell back on his back.He was still in pain from last night.He was holding his and rolling around on the bed while yelping in pain."Are you okay?!?!" Sandeul asked in worry."It's just...I'm a little sore,from last night.My feels like it's on fire." "I'm sorry Himchan for hurting you."Sandeul looked down feeling sad and Himchan stooped yelping and looked at his lover. He tilted his chin up and kissed him."You don't have to be sorry.It was all worth it."He looked back up with a cheerful face a got out of bed.He helped Himchan get up and then he helped him get dressed and took him to the bathroom to do his hair.He left him there and then he went to get changed into his own uniform.He did his hair aswell and then he did the bed.When he was finished he waited for Himchan to come out and after about three more minutes he came out of the bathroom walking really slowly,trying not to move his cheeks that much and being stiff.They went downstairs and then went to school really slowly.

Sandeul's pov

When we arrived we went to the rooftop but we had missed a show.We only found Eunjae and Yongguk kissing each other sweetly.Eunjae noticed us looking at them while smiling and holding each other.She came over and opened the door for us while smiling from ear to ear smile.Me and Himchan came in slowly and she inspected us from head to toe.Well more Himchan than me since he was holding his back."Are you okay?"She told him and he looked at me then back at her."Yeah I'm fine.I just sat on a nail that's all."She smirked and then nodded at him and then ran back to her new boyfriend."Hey guys guess what?"she said while hugging Yongguk."We're dating." Yongguk finished the sentence for her and looked at her and pecked her on the head."We could never have guessed that."I replied sarcastically while laughing and then all of them started laughing with me."We're so glad that you're finally together.I see you took my advice "Himchan said while elbowing Yongguk and laughing like an old man and then Yongguk joined in.Eunjae looked at me and then at Himchan with a confused look on her face."Well you see...."Yongguk started explaining. "Yesterday night I was really confused and sad and I didn't know what to do.So I went over to Sandeul's house for some advice but I found Himchan there as well and he suggested that I confess once more but in a different way and then kiss you passionatley.Then I came up with this...and you accepted." "Ohh.I see"Eunjae said while looking at Himchan and smiling at him. "How was Himchan last night when you went to see them?Was he hurt like this?" "No...I think he sat on a nail afterwards or something."

Eunjae gave her evil smirk to Himchan but he didn't notice it.She asked again"Do you by any chance know what that nail was called?" "No not really."Himchan responded not knowing what was coming yet.Oh hoho I had realized from the moment that I had seen that smirk on her face what she was about to say.Then she said it.

"Was that nail called Sandeul b​y any chance Himchan???" Himchan widened his eyes and gulped but he didn't talk back while Yongguk hadn't understood what was happening yet and I facepalmed myself in my head.He looked at Eunjae then at Himchan then at me than at Eunjae again and finally he had realized what was happening."Ohhhh!"He said in surprise."You guys were about to...when I came."He started pointing his finger at me and then back at Himchan.He started from pointing at his head and then kept going down and stopped on his hand which was holding his and then moved his finger back to me."-gasp-I-I'm so sorry guys."Just forget about it Yongguk."I said trying to act normal for Himchan's sake who was now hiding behind me being all shy. I looked at Eunjae and she was still smirking."What about you Eunjae?When will your turn be?" I asked teasingly.She became all red and Yongguk looked at me with surprise and both of them didn't say anything."I'm joking guys.You don't have to be so shocked." I said laughing out loud but still everyone was quite.I sighed and then said."Let's go to class everyone.The bell will soon ring."Everyone nodded and we all left.Of course Eunjae and Yongguk arrived before us since Himchan was still walking slowly.