Chapter 54

Protect your hyung

Himchan went home after he ate breakfast at Eunjae’s house. He dragged his feet over to his house where he heard his father screaming probably at his mother. He entered the living room and he found his father sitting at the table and his mother beside him with her face looking oddly red. He looked at them with scared eyes and his father didn’t even look at him. He just stared at the empty table. “Sit down Himchan...We have to talk to you. “He did as he was told and he sat in front of his mother too scared to sit in front of his dad. “We’ve been talking and we think you should visit a pshyciatrist. He can help you with your problem.” “I don’t have any problems.”Himchan’s dad hit the table with his fist and was about to get up when Himchan’s mother held his arm. He took his seat again and then she continued”We already found out about this and they can help you with your gender identity disorder.” “I don’t have the thing that you’re talking about.” “YES YOU DO.IT’S NOT NORMAL TO BE WITH ANOTHER MALE.” “Honey calm down a bit-“ “WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN.ARE YOU OKAY WITH HIM BEING LIKE THIS??!?” “SHUT UP.JUST SHUT UP.YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I FEEL INSIDE.I LOVE SANDEUL AND THERE’S NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE CAN DO TO KEEP US APART.HE GAVE ME MORE LOVE THAN YOU TWO HAVE EVER GIVEN ME IN SEVENTEEN YEARS.”

*slap*

”Honey!!!” Himchan started tearing up when he realized what he had just said but now it was too late. He had already said what he had thought for the past seven years. ”Go to your room you disgraceful human.“His dad spat out at him making him want to start crying. He held the tears in and he got up and with anger he left the house and went back to Eunjae’s while he ignored the yelling person that came running behind him and the calls that he was getting from his mom over the phone. When he arrived he entered quietly and he saw Eunjae talking to someone on her tablet: “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!” He recognized Sandeul’s voice as he screamed.Eunjae screamed back “ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH HIM?!?” “No I just...” “Oh my god you are.” “No I’m not. We only kissed a few times.” “Sandeul? He kissed...someone else?” he whispered to himself "Are you kidding me? You kiss someone when you go out with him!!!” “Aishh no okay. I’m not going out with-“ “Just admit that we’re going out already. If you don’t now you will in the next days anyway.”

”Sandeul is dating another guy?” “We are not dating okay!!” “You’ll be mine in a few days. Just wait and see.” Himchan couldn’t stand to hear this. He got out of his hiding spot and ran back outside holding his mouth and crying silently.He was outside in a few seconds and stopped when he saw his father waiting for him with his car parked.He grabbed Himchan and roughly threw him into his car and locked the doors. "HELP.HELP" he yelled but the others couldn't hear him.

"Sandeullie.What are you gonna do?" Eunjae asked him feeling very worried "I don't know.I gotta go Eunjae.I'll talk to you later." "Okay.See you later."they stopped the video call and by that time Sandeul was feeling extremly ty.He wanted to cry. He felt sad and he didn't know what to do.He was very hurt when Himchan refused to tell his parents “Let's go eat out breakfast. *sniff sniff*“ he said to Jinyoung as the latter nodded.They both went downstairs and ate breakfast silently while the elders looked at Sandeul in worry.This was his third day here and he was feeling better until he had called Eunjae.

When he was done eating he got up from his seat and decided to go for a walk in the garden again all by himself this time. He wanted to be left alone for a while so he could think. After one hour he found his way to the tree that him and Jinyoung sat under last time and he sat there. He rested his back with the tree's trunk and ooked at the different kind of tree's and flowers that were in the surrounding area. He heard the peaceful birds chirping and he sighed in contempt and looked upwards. 

"You okay?" Jinyoung said from up the tree that Sandeul was resting his back with. "How? When?-" "I've been up here for at least an hour now. Youknow you could see the whole garden from up here." "So you've been stalking me?" "You could say it that way or you could say that I was worried and wanted to check on you." "Aw how sweet of you. I've barely know you for three days and you already fell hard for me." "Maybe I have Sandeul. Wanna come up here?" "No thanks. I don't want to break any legs." "Ah come on. I won't let you fall." "Na-ah. I don't wanna." "Then I' coming downnnnn." He said as he jumped and landed on Sandeul's lap.One leg on each side of his legs. "What the...don't jump like that again you could've gotten hurt!" "But I didn't. You were here to catch my fall and besides it wouldn't be the first time that I fell from a tree." "How nice!"He said sarcastically while Jinyoung continued smiling at him.

"Are you gonna get off of me?" Sandeul said when a few minutes had passed and Jinyoung was still sitting on his lap. "Nope." "Why not?" "Becuase I love the feeling of your tighs under my ." Sandeul chocked on his own spitand became red while the latter patted him on the back. When his breath came back he asked him "Are you serious?!" "I could be for you babe." He pecked him on the cheek and then stoop up and offered his hand to Sandeul. Sandeul looked at it and after some thought he accepted hiss hand and was pulled up by the other strong male.When they both were on their feet Jinyoung started walking still holding onto his hand. They went up to their room and Sandeul sat at his bed. "Why don't you get dressed? We could go to the beach if you want." Sandeul's eyes sparkeled when he heard the word beach "Really? and we could swim too?" "Of course. What else would people go to the beach for?" "Beats me I'm gonna go find my swimming shorts.