Chapter 60

Protect your hyung

Sandeul continued attacking Himchan’s poor lips.”I...I need to breath” Himchan huffed between each kiss. ”Breath later.Kiss me now.”Sandeul said not letting go of his lips.He frowned but still continued kissing the latter as he was told while managing to get a breather every few seconds here and there.”Huh-Need...to...breath.”Himchan insisted.Sandeul let go of his lips and sat up straight and got off of Himchan."You were the one that said that I have dirty lips!" ”I just needed to breath but you already lost interest?” “I didn’t loose interest on the contrary I...I feel like I can’t hold myself any longer that's why I'm like this.” “If that’s the case...you won’t wait any longer cause I’m fine now. See. I’m breathing.”Sandeul looked at Himchan’s eyes and then smiled cutely at him. ”Ah t.When you smile at me like that you send shivers down my spine. Just come here.”Himchan said jumping on top of Sandeul roughly."You don't have to be so rough you know." "Sorry baby.I'll be gentle." After five minutes of kissing Sandeul un patiently asked "When are you planning to do this? We're still fully clothed!" "Someone's in a hurry?" "It's not that I'm in a hurry I just...I missed you and your touch." "Awww. I didn't realize that you had missed me so much." "Now that you know can you go a little faster?" "Nope."Himchan said as he started kissing his neck."Stop teasing me!!" "That's what you get for being a bad boy."He said this with too much confidence.He thought that he was in control this time. "Fine than. If you're gonna punish me than I'm not doing anything with you."Sandeul slid from underneath Himchan and was about to walk off when Himchan said to him "I'm sorry. I-I won't do it again I promise just come back. Come back to me."Sandeul just smirked and said to himself 'That'll teach you to think that you're in charge!' "Well since you're insisting. I'll forgive you this one time." He said as he jumped Himchan and instantly forgot what had just happened.

In the mean time Eunjae was trying to make a call to Sandeul who was pre-occupied with Himchan.

*Ring Ding dong* “Aishhh why isn’t he picking up my call.Himchan didn’t even text me or anything. I’m so curious-“  “YEAHHHH.”Yongguk said as he nailed SHINee’s line.”Aishh Yongguk.Now is not the time to go all SHInee on me.I’m really curious.” “Yeah.”Yongguk said again before he was glared at by Eunjae.”Don’t worry baby.I’m sure they will make up and out in the end.” “I hope they do or else I'll kill the both of them.” “Hehehe”Yongguk laughed as he dropped himself onto her bed ”Eunjae your bed is so comfy.I love it so much.” “I feel so much better knowing that you love my bed instead of me =.= “ "I love you more of course I thought you knew that already. *pout*“ “You look like a sheep when you pout.” “I do not!”He said as he got up and looked in the mirror.”Yeah you do.” “I don’t really look like a sheep right?....Right??” “Meh.” “What is that suppose to mean?Yes or no?” “It means no Yonggukie.You look more like a duck to me than a sheep.” He furrowed his eyebrows and then he realized that she was just messing with him the whole time.”What are we going to do now?” “Ughh I don’t know I’m so bored.”she said as she jumped next to him on the bed.

“Wanna have a dance battle?” “Too hot.” “Than let’s eat Ice cream.” “I-I can’t.” “Why not?” “Because the last time that I ate Ice-cream with you I got a weird dream and also I’m getting fat.” “No you’re not getting fat. Maybe a bit chubby but you’re still cute.” “I want my S-line figure again so no Ice-cream for me.” “Then cake,muffins or fairy cakes?” “Aishh stop naming all of those delicious foods. I don’t want any of it.” “I know the perfect thing for you.” “What?” “A fruit salad.” “Bleh.” “What do you mean bleh???It’s healthy and it tastes pretty damn good aswell.” “Whatever.” “Seriously you need to start eating healtier food when you eat that is. Always starving yourself to death.” “It’s easy for you to say.Guys get slimmer when they grow up.Girls get fat.” “Then you start excersizing and you’ll get slim again.” “I’m too lazyy...” “Aishh come here then.” Yongguk said as he bear hugged Eunjae.”You feel so comfy .” “Do you remember of my bed when you hug me too?” “Of course not!!!I’m not all that fascinated with beds you know.” “What are you facinated with then hmmm??” “Girls of course...girls with big*Eunjae clearing throat*...never mind.” “Girls with big what hmm???Big hips?Big lips Big ?” “I was going to say big....uh hearts of course.” “Sure you were you big ert.” Yongguk pouted and squeezed Eunjae with him a bit more.”Eunaje-ah...” She didn’t say ‘yes’ or ‘hmm’ since she knew that he was still going to tell her what he wanted to say anyway.”Let’s get married when we finish school.What do you say?” 

Eunjae’s poker face turned into a serious one and she turned to face Yonnguk”What??M-marry?” “Yeah Marry.Why?” “Aren’t we a little young to get married?” “That’s why I said after we finish school.” “What about if I want to continue school after this year?” “Then you’ll continue it of course.” “What about traveling abroad to study?” “...Abroad?” “Yeah.” “Well that-“ “How would we ever be able to do that whilst we’re married?” “Is the reason why you don’t want to marry me because you don’t-you don’t love me?” “Of course I love you Yonggukie but I don’t want to live like those houswifes who give up everything just so they could take care of the house and the children and serve their husbands.” “What do you take me as?Do you think I’ll keep you as a slave or something if we marry?” “No.It was just an expression you know.” “It’s good that you know that I’ll never treat you like that...cause I won’t.Ever.” “Still I think we should wait until we establish ourselves.Get jobs...fully complete our studies...get to know each other a bit better.” “Don’t we already know each other enough?I don’t think that those are the real reasons why you don’t want to do this.” “Pff of course it is I just thought you know....” “It’s about having kids?”  “...Well yeah kind of.” “We could always wait.As you said we are young so we have all the time in the world.”Eunjae’s cheeks turned the colour of roses when he mentioned that they have plenty of time too...anyways Yongguk looked at Eunjae and he noticed her ever so increasing blush.”Are you having a fever?Your face is so red.” “Ughh no I’m fine” “Or perhaps are you blushing?” “...” “Oh you are?You look so cuteeee.” He said as he started pinching the hell out of her cheeks ”Let my cheeks go.They hurt.” Eunjae said as she swatted his needing hands away. ”But you’re so cute that I want to pinch them again and again.” 

He aimed for her cheeks again but this time he found something blocking his way.Eunjae had covered her poor swollen and red cheeks with her hands.”Yah let me pinch your cheeks!!” Yongguk demanded.”No way.Your hands are like those of crabs you’re too rough and if I’ll let you continue they’ll get bruised for sure.” Yongguk pouted and hid his hands behind his back and then said. ”Fine!!!I’ll stop haressing your cute puffy and red cheeks.” “Says the guy who caused them to be puffy and red.” Yonnguk’s pout disappeared and a bright smile accompanied with a laugh popped out of his mouth."But seriously is there something else bothering you about marriage other then kids?" "I think I'm still very young to marry. I don't want to leave my parents just yet.It hasn't been that long since we started living together and I love them too much to leave them just yet." "Ahh so it's about your appas. I understand that you love them very much but marrying doesn't mean that you have to let go of your parents." "But we won't be the same. We won't live togheter aswell." "We'll just have to wait then. I won't force you." "Thanks Yongukkie." 

In another house two people were just finished with what they had started a few hours ago and were now hugging together on the same bed. "We're finally together again. I missed you so much Himchan." "I missed you too Sandeul. Let's go the beach again next time we visit your grandpa." "Okay. I think he'd like to see you again." "He's so cool. I want to meet him too." "Then we'll go see him more often. Me and you together." "Yeah. I'll go anywhere with you." "Even to the ends of the world?" "Yes. Even to the ends of the world."