Chapter 18

Protect your hyung

At school.

Himchan,Sandeul and Eunjae were in the cafeteria eating lunch.They were all happily discussing what happened to Himchan and how he had gotten locked out of his house.Sandeul suddenly became very quite and then went close to Himchan and whispered in his ear

"Himchan,Park bom's coming our way.Now's the right time" "What???Now??" "Yeah now...why you changed your mind and you don't want to help me?" "Well no that's not it-" "Then go" Sandeul pushed him off his chair straight into Park bom and he bumped right into her."I-I'm so sorry did you get hurt anywhere?" he asked looking at her"No no I'm perfectly fine..did I hurt you anywhere?" "Ani....I was wondering if I could talk to you in private.." "Sure oppa"

 

she giggled cutely and followed him outside while he looked at Sandeul who smiled at him.

They were now out of the cafeteria and in a quite hallway.They stared at each other for a while then park broke the ice"What is it oppa?"She said trying to sound cute."Well I heard that you like someone *nod* my friend Sandeul to be more specific" "Where did you hear that?" "You friend told me a while ago." "Which friend exactly?" "Lee...chaerin??" "Aishh that girl.I didn't say that I liked him.I said that I liked you." "WHAT???ME?!?"all of a sudden her face became red and she looked down."No you can't like me.I already have a.." "You already have a girlfriend oppa?*sob sob*"  "No no don't cry.I don't have a girlfriend but I like someone already." "Who is it?Is it Eunjae??" "No it's not Eunjae..it's..Sandeul." "What?I don't understand you..you like him?" "Yeah I do.Please don't tell anyone." "Why did you come and talk to me about him then?" "I just wanted to know if you really liked him or not that's all." She sighed and wiped her eyes dry and then looked at him."Fine oppa.I won't tell anyone.I'll help you instead." "Wha..help me in what?"

"I'll help you to conquest your love.I promise." "No no I'm not going to tell him or else he'll get freaked out and he'll ditch me."

"No he won't just leave it to me okay?"he was left staring at her and then he saw her walking towards Sandeul.She took him by the arm and dragged him outside from the backdoor.

"Hi I heard that someone told you that I like you?" "Ohh yeah..my best friend." "Well there was some kind of mistake my friend lied.I said I liked someone else and she said it was you so sorry for the misunderstanding." "No problem.I knew you wouldn't like me anyway." "I'm sorry if I hurt your self esteem but to make it up to you I have found a perfect person for you.."

Himchan's pov

Eunjae left because she said she had to go somewhere.Probably going to meet Yongguk.I wonder where Sandeul and Park Bom are right now.I hope she didn't tell him.That would really screw our friendship and I don't want to do that.Oh I think I see Sandeul coming back over here.He looks happy.So that must mean that she didn't tell him.Thank you Park"Hey Sandeul is everything ok?"I asked still not sure"Yeah everything is perfect." "Did she tell you?" "Mhm.It was all a big misunderstanding afterall

 

but no worries.Plus I made a new friend today." "Park?You made friends with her?" "Yeah she said that she needs help with her homework so I'm going to tutor her."What is she up too?I just don't trust her that girl. "Okay then.Are you feeling okay?You seemed kind of excited yesterday when I told you she liked you." "That's because it's the first time someone told me that someone liked me and I was surprised." "I'm sure someone else likes you right now." "Maybe." "Hey last time you said that you liked someone...who is it?" "Why does everyone want to know?" "I'm just curious that's all.....I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like" "Really?!?" "Yes definitely." "Hmm how can I be sure that you're not lying?" "I promise I'll tell you." "I still don't trust you.So you get to say who you like first."Aishh this guy he's so witty minded."Okay come with me to the restroom first." "What are we girls??Going to the restroom together Pff!" "Just be quite and come with me." "Fine.."I started walking towards the bathroom and he followed me from behind.We arrived at the restroom and it was time to say what I had to say."Okay now I'll tell you who I like...I like"