Chapter 27

Protect your hyung

After Eunjae's class was over she had to stay there since she had another lesson with the same class.Yongguk hadn't stopped staring at her for the whole lesson.She was getting pissed off now so she decided to look out of the window trying to ignore the guy next to her.

"You're really pretty when you look pissed off."Yongguk said while he was in a daze.

She just ignored him and continued looking out of the window.He suddenly grabbed his chair and moved it closer to hers than he sat down.When she looked to her right she noticed that she was only an inch away from his face and at that moment he pecked her on the lips.He was so fast that no one noticed him doing so.

She stood up instantly and ran out of the room with Yongguk following after her.She stopped by an un used room and went inside closing the door behind her.She looked out of a window again and started thinking to herself.'Did Yongguk really just kiss me???Does this mean that he really likes me?'

"Eunjae-ah what's wrong?"She looked at him then away feeling her face becoming red.

"W-What's wrong with me??!?I should be asking you that question!!!First you spy on me then you follow me around and now you kiss me??" "I told you before didn't I? I like you.That's why I was worried and spied on you and followed you around everywhere.And the kiss.....isn't it natural that a person kisses someone that they like?" "I don't care what you like or not.Don't do that again.And don't follow me around I don't need your protection.I can protect myself."He looked to the ground feeling heartbroken and then said."I can protect you even better."He sounded really sad and she didn't mean or want to hurt him.Sure she liked him but she wasn't sure if she was just fangirling over him or she really liked him.

"I like you Eunjae.I don't know how this happened but when I saw you again after all those years my heart just stopped.You danced your way into my heart and when I couldn't see your for that one day I felt like I was going insane and that's how I confirmed that I really like you.I just couldn't stay away from you."He looked up at Eunjae and she looked back at him."I don't know what to say Yongguk.I'm really sorry but I can't give you an answer right now.I'm confused and I don't know what I want."

He took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling."I understand Eunjae..."

He suddenly saw her coming his way.Walking towards him.She stopped in front of him and she cupped his face in her hands.She then kissed him on the lips for a really long time and he just stood there with his eyes wide open in surprise but when he closed them and started to kiss her back she pulled away.He opened his eyes and looked at her in surprise."What was that?" "I just wanted to confirm something." "Did you confirm it?" "Yes."she said still cupping his face."And what is it that you have confirmed?"She uncupped his face and walked away leaving a stupefied Yongguk behind her.

He followed behind her again like a lost puppy while she walked in the front smirking to herself. She had definitely confirmed her feelings for him.Her heart was beating really fast and her face felt even hotter now.This was definitely not fangirling.She went to her classroom and sat down in her seat while Yongguk kept asking questions that received no answer.

At the same time Sandeul and Himchan were waiting for their teacher to come when suddenly Himchan remembered something."Sandeullie I have to tell you something..." "What is it?" "Ughh well...my parents will be back today.And they want me to go and sleep there from tomorrow onwards."He looked at his boyfriends face and he could see that he had a sad expression. "Oh..they..'re....back.Not that I'm not happy that they came back safely and healthy but.You know you're not going to sleep with me anymore.That's why I'm sad." "I know baby.I want to keep living with you*pout*Tonight is our last night together.Let's make it the best night ever okay?" "*gulp*..Okay." 

When they went home they entered the house as usual but something was different.It was so empty and Kyumin were no where to be seen.Only a letter could be found.Sandeul opened the letter and Himchan came to see what it said aswell.He started reading and it said.

Dear Sandeullie and Himchan,

We won't be home for tonight since appa Sungmin's grandpa isn't feeling too well lately and we are going to see him.I have prepared dinner for you so just heat it up and eat it deliciously.We will be back tomorrow morning so please take care of each other and no funny business while we're gone.

Love,

Appa Kyuhyun & Appa Sungmin

Sandeul gulped again for the second time that day and handed the letter to Himchan who was still trying to read the contents and left for the kitchen.Himchan's face all of a sudden became serious and he looked at Sandeul to see his expression.Sandeul tried to play it cool and took out the cooked food and started heating it up on the stove.  


Hey everyone.It's been a long time since I've talked to all of you over here.I was very surprised to see that I've been getting alot of views.I now have like 2020 something views if I remember correctly.So thanks everyone.I'd like to ask you guys what you think will happen now?I'm curious to know what you thoughts are about these two couples and what they will do from tomorrow onwards.So yeah comment  everyone as much as you'd like and also come up with different possibilities of what could happen.

Have a good day/evening everyone.Byebye :D