Chapter 61

Protect your hyung

Continuation from last scene

“I don’t know why you said that it hurt so much when I did this to you. I feel perfectly fine with my bottom still intact.”Sandeul stated. ”Well that’s because I was gentle with you like I said I would be unlike what you were with me.” “You told me last time that you wanted me to stop preparing you so I did. I only did as I was told remember?”he said cheekyly “Well that’s true.But still.You were too viscious with me.” “A guy that’s still going through puberty.What do you expect?” “Than what am I?An old man?” “Well no. But still it’s different it was my first time doing it with the peorsn I love.” “I suppose so.But still I’m great right?” “You’re too good to be a first timer.” “I’m not a first timer.I learned from my boyfriend of course.”Himchan said as he planted a kiss on Sandeul’s forehead then on the lips.”I never thouht you how to do this stuff.You're not watching right!?" “NO! You didn’t teach me but I still payed attention to every bit of it.Even though it felt like going to hell and comng back” Sandeul giggled as he remembered how cute Himchan’s face was just an hour ago and then said ”You looked like you were going to faint when you started.” “Hell yeah.That is some frightening . I was thinking if I do this will I hurt him...or maybe like this??But it turned out to be that I’m a natural.” “I thought you said that your boyfriend taught you.” “Oh. Heheh guess I only follow on your example then.”The couple kissed sweetly and then they continued to talk  with each other constantly whispearing sweet things in each other’s ears.

Time went by pretty fast and before they knew it one year had passed from and now the four teens were  all eighteen years old.

Sandeul and Himchan

Sandeul and Himchan still were very happy together even though Himchan’s father wasn’t still that acceptant of them.He cringed when ever he saw them hug or kissing but he didn’t say anything becuase he loved his one and only son and he didn’t want to loose him.His mother was still okay with it and tried to convince her husband and make him feel okay with it too as much as she could but it wasn’t really working.He still disliked how people looked at his son and said hurtful things to him. Himchan did not listen to anything the people that would say stupid stuff to him. As long as he had Sandeul and his family nothing could bring him down and make him fels sad.

Unfortunatly for Sandeul his grandad in one way or another had found out that he was dating a guy just like his father and he was devestated.The few emotions that he had shown to him when he met him at the family reunion had suddenly disappeared.When he had went to see him after he had found out,his grandpa made up some lame excuse and didn’t come out to see him.Sanduel left feeling sad and he hadn’t gone to visit his grandad again.But when he went to visit his grandpa he found Jinyoung there again.He gave him a faint smile but soon retreated to his room with his sixteent ‘friend’of the week. Sandeul guessed he was a playboy after all and then returned home to his loving boyfriend.He thought about how things could have turned out if he had actually given Jinyoung a proper chance.Whould he have fallen in love with him evetually or would he still have broken up with him?

Since they had finished school Sandeul had decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and start working in his grandpa’s hotel after summer was over.He wanted to spend his last summer as a highschool student with his friends before going into the adult's working world.He didn't really like the idea of going to a college or a univerity so this was more than enough for him.Himchan had no idea what he should do.He just stayed home met with his boyfriend and friends and baked those bunny cookies that he liked so much.What was up with him and those cookies anyway? He even baked one in Sandeul's head form once and cried when his mother said it looked like a monkey and ate it.Thank god Sandeul went over to called him over to his empty house an had calmed him down by rolling his hair in rollers. Let's just say that they were taken off after a few minutes due to a certain activity the two had started.

One day when Sandeul was munching on some of Himchan’s sweet cookies an idea popped up in his head “Channie.If you like cooking sweets so much then why don’t you go to a cooking school?” “Cooking school??" "Yeah.They'll teach you how to cook and when you become a chef you can come work at the same hotel with me." "I hadn’t thought about that.It’s a good idea.” “I know right.You should start giving me a reward for every good idea that I come up with you know!!” “And what would you want as a reward my dumpling?” “Figure it out yourself hun.”Himchan’s eyes gleamed up like they usually do when Sandeul suggests a certain thing and then smirked weirdly. "Only this once since my dumpling came up with a great idea." "Not now though.My parents are in the house." "They said that they were going shopping when yo were in the bathroom." "If that's the case come here and let's get started before they arrive." Himchan smirked again and ran towards the bed.

Eunjae and Yongguk

Eunjae and Yongguk had realized that both of them love to dance and were very passionate about it.Unfortunat chosen inley only Yongguk had been chosen during an audition that they had taken part of together as a couple. Even though Eunjae didn't pass she was still very happy that Yongguk had made it.Yongguk also had a lot of events and she was so happy when she attended one of them and ended up meeting with her favourite boy band. While they were talking with them Eunjae realized that one of them actually knew her appa.”Appa Hyuk never told me that he knew a celebrity.” “Well I wasn’t a celebrity back then.I was in the same school as him as well.” “Oh really?Then you must know my appa Hae as well.” “Donghae??Yeah.That guy scared the hell out of me sometimes. He was so quiet but if you picked up on him he attack you with words. Almost like a snake or something. I remember he had a nickname." “Yeah.I've heard about it too” “Wahh.They made up at least.” “They were fighting back then?” “Not fighting really.They were dying for each other but they didn’t want to admit it properly. I didn’t get to talk to Eunhyuk at all becuase of my job after they married.” “Ohh.I’m sure appa will be happy to hear that I met you.” “You think?” “I’m sure of it Siwon oppa.” “Awww it’s so cute when you call me oppa.” *Yongguk clearing throat* “Excuse me??”Yonnguk demanded “Your ,calm them.I already have a fiancee.” Siwon said with his smirk growing bigger when he saw how jealous this kid was. ”Really oppa?Who is she?Is she pretty?” “Yes very pretty,and she’s a he.You both know Kibum that is in the same group as me right?” “dbchjsdjcjhsbdjch.”Eunaje squeleed while she started jumping up and down and then she grabbed onto Siwon’s hands.She was soon accompanied by him who was just as excited as she was."Why is my girlfriend so fascinated with oy to boy love." "Shut up your sour boyfriend." she said and hen ignored him.

After they said goodbye to Siwon they left for home and when they arrived Eunjae said that she was going upstairs to wash while Yongguk stayed downstairs with Donaghe and Eunhyuk.He had been waiting for this moment for a very long time and finally it was here.He was very excited and he felt like he was about to faint but he finally got the courage and he stood in front of them while he gulped and he started sweating a great amount of sweat.

“S-s-s-s-sir.”Yongguk said as he stood up in front of Donghae and Eunhyuk and he started shaking.”What is it Yongguk you look like you’re coming down with a fever.Should I get my kit and take a look at you?”Donghae suggested with a smile on his face while he was resting his body on Eunhyuk’s.”A-a-a-ani sir.I-I have something to say.” Eunhae looked at each other and they understood what was about to happen.’Why did this moment have to come so fast?’ Eunhyuk spoke to Donghae through telepathy.’I’m gonna cry Hyukkie.Our little girl.’Donghae held his head and was about to start crying when they heard a voice of a young nervous man disturb their one minute of talking in private.”S-Sir?” ”What is it?”Eunhyuk said man-ing up and took charge of the situation instead of Donghae like he usually does.”Well you see sir-“ “NOOOO.YOU CANNOT TAKE OUR DAUGHTER!!!” Donghae yelled as he got off of Hyukkie and ran away like a child. Eunhyuk ran after him in the kitchen trying to console his crying husband leaving Yongguk standing in the living room all alone and he felt like he was about to start crying aswell,seeing the adult’s reaction.He ran in the kitchen and he found Eunhyuk hugging Donghae and whispearing in his ear,telling him to calm down.”Sir p-please.If you can just hear m-me out.”Yongguk said as he started crying when he saw Donghae’s glare.”It’s okay Yongguk.You can tell us.Donghae here just assumed that you are going to say something when you could be about to say anyth-“ “PLEASE SIR LET ME MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!”