Chapter 16

Protect your hyung

*Poke poke* "Hmmm" Himchan moaned "What?" *poke poke* "I'm awake already .What is it?" *poke poke*Himchan swatted Sandeul's hand away "It's time for school." "Just five more minutes ok?" "No get up or else we'll be late." "Promise I won't sleep more than five minutes." "Ughhh fine I'll go wash my face and teeth and I'll come back to wake you up afterwards." "Mmmmmm"he responded and he went back to sleep while Sandeul went to wash his face and teeth.After he finished he looked at the mirror and was satisfied with what he saw

When he went back into his room he found Himchan lying on the bed in the starfish position while sleeping.He chuckled to himself and went over to his bed.He began moving him gently but he didn't wake up.He was now shaking him more violently but still he kept sleeping."Wake up you lazy ."He said with a high pitched voice."Sandeullie stop shouting." "You have to wake up or you'll be late for school!!" "So what.It's not like it's gonna make me any smarter." "Come on you have to get ready or else you won't be able to make your hair and you'll have that terrible hairstyle that you had on yesterday and then the girls won't find you 'hot' anymore." Himchan stood up and looked at Sandeul with a shocked look on his face"It was terrible???You said it was fine" "I lied now go and get ready."He sprang out of bed and ran into the bathroom and locked his door behind him.Sandeul looked at his bed and he noticed that he didn't take his uniform with him so he picked it up and he went behind the door.Instantly the door opened and Himchan ran out of the bathroom wearing his boxers a shirt and some socks while looking around for his uniform.He turned to look at Sandeul who was standing next to door with the uniform on the hanger in his hand.He ran over grabbed it and rushed back in the bathroom.After 15 minutes Himchan came out of the bathroom but he couldn't find Sandeul anywhere so he went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Sandeul where are you" He screamed."He's in here Himchan"Sungmin shouted back.He ran in the kitchen and sat down next to Sandeul."Why do you always yell my name when you can't find me?" "Because I want to know where you are all the time that's why." "Aishh so annoying this little kid.Eat so we can go already"He ate everything in one bite and before they knew it they were already at school.

"Hey Sandeul and Himchan." Eunjae said with a big smile on her face."Hey Eunjae..Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine thanks what about you guys?" "I'm okay."She looked at Himchan but he didn't look at her and didn't talk to her.She pulled Sandeul away by the arm and stepped away from Himchan."Why isn't he talking to me?Did I do something to him?" "Ohh well you see.*scratch head*

You didn't notice anything in him in all the years that all of us have been friends?" "Notice what???What should I have noticed.I don't like this feeling he's my friend too." "Well he kinda likes you likes you." "What???? O.O"

"Wow you can be so empty minded sometimes." "How was I supposed to know that he liked me?" "Well he was sending you some signs for seven years.How could you not notice?Also we saw you with Yongguk yesterday and he was so sad afterwards." "I didn't know that.Let me talk to him."She ran up to him and told him"Why are you ignoring me Himchan?" "I'm not." "Yeah you are.I love you like a brother and I don't want to lose you but I don't know what I did to you and I want to be friends with you again."He looked at her in the eyes and sighed."You didn't do anything to me.I'm just not feeling that well nowadays with my parents being out of town." "I didn't know they were gone but still I'm glad you are not mad at me."She gave him a hug and he hugged her back with a sad face.He finally understood that she didn't like him the way he liked her.

They stopped hugging and they all linked arms like they used to do before with Eunjae in the middle.For some reason he couldn't stop staring at one person.He was just ignoring the person in the middle and kept looking at Sandeul.He was so close to him.He kept staring, looking, wanting him but at the same time he was still so far away.